Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Application for monitoring and managing the use of applications on children's Android devices using a variety of conditions and restrictions

description
This application is designed to monitor and control the use of applications on children's Android devices using a variety of conditions and restrictions.

The application supports local and remote control modes, as well as basic commands for determining the location of the device, monitoring the status and others.

Distinctive features of this application in comparison with other solutions for parental control are the presence of such functions as:

• The presence of a built-in messenger that works exclusively between the device of the parent and the child, no one else can be added. In addition, the parent can send a message that will constantly pop up on the baby device until a response is received. In this way, you can make the child pay attention to the parent message and respond to it.

• The ability to block applications not only by time or connecting to certain networks, but also by the level of physical activity of the child;

• Full Control mode for the monitored device. This mode of operation of the device is based on the functions of Android designed originally for use in a commercial environment. In this case, it is used to disable the functions of the Android that allow you to bypass and deceive the control application. Such functions include "Safe Start" or "Additional User". Another nice side effect of this mode is disabling most of the pre-installed and system applications, which makes configuration much easier. Switching the device to the “Full Control” mode does not require access to a computer or special IT knowledge.
    Video of the installation process of the “Full Control” mode herehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NQGRL-eDtI

Android required: 5.0+
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: MXS-E Inc.
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxs.ca.apctools
YouTube: watch activation video

Download: Version: 1.93
Attached fileAdvanced Parental Tools_com.mxs.ca.apctools.apk(7.61 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 24.08.18, 18:55
Reason for editing: youtube
ezmike +
Message#42
03.10.18, 17:07
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 76
Check in: 07.08.18

* victorkzn,
See if you have the latest version of the application. Recently, there were versions with problems in the settings wizard, including a token. The latest version seems to be fine.
victorkzn
Message#43
03.10.18, 17:11
User
[offline]

Messages 73
Check in: 07.01.12
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

Reinstallation did not help. still crashes. I can not make friends with the application phone. xs what to do

Posted on 10/03/2018, 17:13:

ezmike + @ 03.10.18, 17:07*
See if you have the latest version of the application. Recently, there were versions with problems in the settings wizard, including a token. The latest version seems to be fine.

Now downloaded from the market. there is version 1.152. Before that there was a version taken from the cap

Now again reinstalled from the cap, the same problem.

Probably have to surrender .......

Post has been editedvictorkzn - 03.10.18, 17:17
ezmike +
Message#44
03.10.18, 17:30
User
[offline]

Messages 76

* victorkzn,

Write a support request at [email protected].
In theory, if you were able to create a token, then this is all that is needed to activate the children's phone.
detroid.l
Message#45
06.10.18, 12:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 103
Check in: 25.08.14
Philips Xenium W6610

Cool app! Hour two understood the logic of the application. Super!!! Perhaps this is just what we need. Because shit on the net is full. Fully protect the child does not work, but at least some part ... + you can see what the child is doing and you can restrict the application. For Nehru hang around in a mobile phone.
detroid.l
Message#46
06.10.18, 13:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 103
Philips Xenium W6610

The first trabl.
Established a ban on the settings, then removed. On the child's mobile phone requires a password. What is the password? Where to get? Only numbers ...

Understood)

Post has been editeddetroid.l - 06.10.18, 13:13
Reason for editing: Understood
detroid.l
Message#47
07.10.18, 11:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 103
Philips Xenium W6610

How to add a second admin for example mom ..
ezmike +
Message#48
07.10.18, 20:45
User
[offline]

Messages 76

* detroid.l,

It is added as well as the first. The main admin on the child’s phone switches automatically based on the principle of last access from the parent device.
gas282
Message#49
11.10.18, 11:24
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 48
Check in: 27.10.14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

What is the difference of this application from Family Link? Is there anything to read for comparison? Please forgive, if not on the topic .....

--------------------
All in work and care.
ezmike +
Message#50
11.10.18, 16:10
User
[offline]

Messages 76

* gas282,

In general, the purpose of both applications is similar. Family Link itself did not use, I will try to compare the description:

Benefits "Total Control":
* Ability to set restrictions (blocking) applications depending on the WIFI connection, i.e. binding to location. For example, you can allow to use a certain application only when connected to your home WIFI;
* There is integration with Google Fit that allows you to adjust the limits in accordance with physical activity.
* Ability to determine bonuses for the use of "good" applications;
* Recently there was an opportunity for remote inspection of the history of phone calls and SMS messages;
* There are no restrictions on the age of the child;

Advantages of Family Link:
Deep integration to access Google services, gmail, play market;
Presumably easier to install because the application from Google, according to their applications, android trusts more;

The rest of the functionality is very similar.

Something like this.

Post has been editedezmike + - 11.10.18, 16:26
manogts
Message#51
13.10.18, 10:28
Novice
[offline]

Messages 46
Check in: 16.09.07

Got a question.
How many and which accounts should be used for registration and management?
Have a child account, parent account, use the third account to register in control?
When registering with businnes, which account to use?
Is it possible to use a non-google account to register with the application control?
And one more question.
I installed not full control, I launch the forbidden application, it’s audible that it started but the password entry form hangs on top, so it should be?

Post has been editedmanogts - 13.10.18, 10:36
ezmike +
Message#52
13.10.18, 16:35
User
[offline]

Messages 76

* manogts,

To log in to the application, only the MXS account of the application is used, the email you originally registered with. This account is the same on all your devices and is completely independent of your or your children's Google account until you use the "Full Control" option. When activating the "Full Control" function, one Google account is required with which the activation of all devices will be associated, it is desirable that this be your Google account.
ezmike +
Message#53
13.10.18, 21:27
User
[offline]

Messages 76

I installed not full control, I launch the forbidden application, it’s audible that it started but the password entry form hangs on top, so it should be?

Yes, so blocking access and works. A window on top of the application closes access.
Azopp
Message#54
15.10.18, 07:52
User
[offline]

Messages 60
Check in: 06.03.12
Fly Energie 3 IQ4403

I did not quite understand and did not find an explicit mention: can this program be used free of charge on a permanent basis?
Only basic functions are needed.
ezmike +
Message#55
15.10.18, 15:01
User
[offline]

Messages 76

* Azopp,

All for free without restrictions
serge2001
Message#56
16.10.18, 16:54
Novice
[offline]

Messages 42
Check in: 18.08.13

Tell me how to change the name or remove the lock policy?
ezmike +
Message#57
16.10.18, 17:17
User
[offline]

Messages 76

* serge2001,
Tell me how to change the name or remove the lock policy?

You can delete, then add under the new name. On the policy sheet, drag the desired name to the left.
manogts
Message#58
17.10.18, 07:41
Novice
[offline]

Messages 46
Check in: 16.09.07

The program is good!
In addition to the known problems, I would like to know whether there will be any innovations.
For example, what policy works now, how many works, policy conflicts, if several controllers manage one device.
Just now, when you start the application opens, which is not very informative. I would like to see the time of the policies.
IMHO.
Many thanks for the work!
Message#59
18.10.18, 11:53
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Check in: 22.01.14
Fly Radiance IQ441

Hello.
I feel that the application is really for total control, but I wanted to clarify. All applications tested on the child’s smartphone earlier were easily turned off and did not perform functions, as it turned out recently, because of some special policies of the manufacturer Xiaomi, which does not allow the application to fully control the smartphone at the system level. How are things with your application? The "delete" button in the application manager and the play market is there, is it active and can the "close" button in the manager of running applications cut them all down? In the posts above, a person with Xiaomi could not fully configure the application, maybe for the same reason? I started setting up the installed program, but having reached Full Control with the need to reset it to the factory settings, I decided to clarify whether all this is worth it. What is a token, I do not know. And how about the most detailed instructions in Russian?
ezmike +
Message#60
18.10.18, 14:36
User
[offline]

Messages 76

* manogts,

In addition to the known problems, I would like to know whether there will be any innovations.
For example, what policy works now, how many works, policy conflicts, if several controllers manage one device.

In the near future is the addition of conditions based on geolocation. Now the binding to the place is possible only through a connection to the WiFI network. It is also planned to introduce a new type of policies that will send messages on in case of fulfillment of the established conditions.
Additional information on the work of policies is also planned but lower in priority. In the more distant plans are not dedicated.
ezmike +
Message#61
18.10.18, 14:51
User
[offline]

Messages 76

Hello.
I feel that the application is really for total control, but I wanted to clarify. All applications tested on the child’s smartphone earlier were easily turned off and did not perform functions, as it turned out recently, because of some special policies of the manufacturer Xiaomi, which does not allow the application to fully control the smartphone at the system level. How are things with your application? The "delete" button in the application manager and the play market is there, is it active and can the "close" button in the manager of running applications cut them all down? In the posts above, a person with Xiaomi could not fully configure the application, maybe for the same reason? I started setting up the installed program, but having reached Full Control with the need to reset it to the factory settings, I decided to clarify whether all this is worth it. What is a token, I do not know. And how about the most detailed instructions in Russian?

Switching to Full Control mode ensures that the application cannot be deleted at the system level. However, the ability to stop in some cases remains if you do not close access to the settings or in a short period after the phone is loaded. With the latter it is best to fight through the substitution of the main loader that is offered when setting up the application. Unfortunately, as in many other cases, manufacturers can deviate strongly from the basic implementation of Android from Google, so you will not try until you find out.

The instruction in Russian is only what I posted earlier. Compare with the installation video and maybe everything will become clear.

* Install the application on your phone and set up in the "Remote Control";
* Open the menu "Full Control" and create a token to activate;
* Reset the children's phone to factory settings;
* On the children's phone, enter the WiFi password, and continue until you are prompted to enter your Google account name. At this point, enter and continue as requested.
* After restarting the children's phone, the necessary programs for scanning the token will be downloaded;
* Open the token on your phone and scan it from the child (the token can also be entered manually if the scanner does not work).
* Wait until the installation of the application "Total Parental Control" (automatically);
* Enter the application with your account (not Google account) and complete the installation;

9 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 11:11