Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Application for monitoring and managing the use of applications on children's Android devices using a variety of conditions and restrictions

description
This application is designed to monitor and control the use of applications on children's Android devices using a variety of conditions and restrictions.

The application supports local and remote control modes, as well as basic commands for determining the location of the device, monitoring the status and others.

Distinctive features of this application in comparison with other solutions for parental control are the presence of such functions as:

• The presence of a built-in messenger that works exclusively between the device of the parent and the child, no one else can be added. In addition, the parent can send a message that will constantly pop up on the baby device until a response is received. In this way, you can make the child pay attention to the parent message and respond to it.

• The ability to block applications not only by time or connecting to certain networks, but also by the level of physical activity of the child;

• Full Control mode for the monitored device. This mode of operation of the device is based on the functions of Android designed originally for use in a commercial environment. In this case, it is used to disable the functions of the Android that allow you to bypass and deceive the control application. Such functions include "Safe Start" or "Additional User". Another nice side effect of this mode is disabling most of the pre-installed and system applications, which makes configuration much easier. Switching the device to the “Full Control” mode does not require access to a computer or special IT knowledge.
    Video of the installation process of the “Full Control” mode herehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NQGRL-eDtI

Android required: 5.0+
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: MXS-E Inc.
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxs.ca.apctools
YouTube: watch activation video

Download: Version: 1.93
Attached fileAdvanced Parental Tools_com.mxs.ca.apctools.apk(7.61 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 24.08.18, 18:55
Reason for editing: youtube
webman
Message#22
12.09.18, 08:10
telecommaniac
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 602
Check in: 19.07.05
Motorola Droid Maxx

ezmike + 11.09.18, 21:14*
Password to enter the application?

Password to launch applications, enter settings.
With Attempt, remove the regular means also requests a password
ezmike +
Message#23
12.09.18, 13:17
User
[offline]

Messages 76
Check in: 07.08.18

* webman,

Enter the application with your email and password, then in the application settings, select "Password for quick unlock" and change the password.
ozarsif
Message#24
13.09.18, 08:56
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 19.01.15

Something I did not master this program. while trying to turn on the android in your office, it issues "this enterprise is already enrolled with another EMM". Yes, I created a business account through a browser, but now how is all this screwed to the program?
ezmike +
Message#25
13.09.18, 23:28
User
[offline]

Messages 76

* ozarsif,

Contact technical support at [email protected]. You need to compare the enterprise identifier of your google account and the account entry in the application
oleg_u
Message#26
17.09.18, 10:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 183
Check in: 03.07.07
Motorola Moto X

good day! And tell me, is there a complete description of the sequence of actions for setting up somewhere?
very interesting program, but damn, it is not clear how this all should work and configure correctly.

when setting up via Full Control, I specified the applications that had to be left, including the camera, sms, calculator, something else basic, but after installing them, and how to add regular applications is not clear in any way.
then I added a Google account for the child, installed the program on my phone, but I have my Google account, I see the child’s settings, but they are not always synchronized. With grief in half figured out about the approval of applications, but approved on my phone does not appear in the list of available in the child, why? How should this work properly, as intended?

I was able to install additional applications (having previously approved them there), only by going into the monitoring program on the child’s phone, and approving them on it. But this is not convenient, there is no remote control.
Where is the setting of usage policies described? restrictions on time of day, on time of use?
How can a child request the approval of the application he needs in the program?

sea ​​of ​​questions: (
ezmike +
Message#27
17.09.18, 14:42
User
[offline]

Messages 76

* oleg_u,

There is a video on activation in Englishhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NQGRL-eDtI .

It is desirable to do the activation of the service first on your device, less likely to get confused. Only the Google account that was used to activate the first time with your MXS account can be used for remote management. In your case, it will be a children's google account. When you installed the application on your phone, the program should have gotten the existing activation value from the mxc account. If in doubt, openhttps://play.google.com/workand look at "Admin Settings". If this option is not available then this account was not used to activate the service.
Accordingly, for a remote installation or removal, you must use a Google account for the child. When you open the Play Market on your phone (in the program) you need to switch to the child’s account, after which you can approve the application.

As for the blocking policies, they are, if possible, explained directly in the application when setting up. If you have specific questions, ask.
The ability to request approval on the child’s device is not yet available, only through verbal communication. :)

P.S. Access to remote installation of applications via the context menu in the "Applications" screen

Post has been editedezmike + - 17.09.18, 15:19
oleg_u
Message#28
17.09.18, 15:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 183
Check in: 03.07.07
Motorola Moto X

Ezmike + 09/17/18 16:42*
There is a video on activation in Englishhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NQGRL-eDtI

thanks for the answer! according to this instruction and did, it is the only one at all :)
but about the fact that

Ezmike + 09/17/18 16:42*
It is desirable to do the activation of the service first on your device, less likely to get confused. Only the Google account that was used to activate the first time with your MXS account can be used for remote management.

how could you guess? :)

that the installation of a child on the phone will require a hard condition - also only in the middle of the process it becomes clear.
about what applications and for what it is necessary to choose before that as allowed, too.
about the procedure for approving the application, and setting up the market.

write the basic instruction, in steps, even if based on this video instruction, which will describe what needs to be done, in what sequence and how it should work. You are going to sell it, I think? and for such a functional it makes sense to pay money, unlike for example kaspersky safe kids.
But without documentation and support no one will understand it, especially the parents of children who are not very advanced in android.
The potential is huge, the program has all the necessary functionality, it works without the possibility of a detour.

Post has been editedoleg_u - 17.09.18, 15:33
ezmike +
Message#29
17.09.18, 16:47
User
[offline]

Messages 76

* oleg_u,

Thanks for the advice, mostly perfectly fair criticism. From past experience it is known that the instructions are not read so much, so far the emphasis on explanations is right in the application, although of course you need to have instructions separately, you have to choose priorities.
The problem with using the wrong Google account to approve applications is known. Ideally, you don't even need to know about this feature. Developers are trying to find a solution that would guarantee that it opens with the correct account and does not require significant expenses on the server side to keep the function free (as long as Google does not require money for this).

As for the hardware, it seems there is a mention on the second page of the wizard under the "Full control" option, previously there seems to be no place to mention except external documentation. Have you noticed there for the first time?
sveloga
Message#30
19.09.18, 15:37
Old resident
[online]

Messages 710
Check in: 29.06.12

To block applications, it is necessary to create a group and add them there? Right now you can not right?
When adding applications to the group, after one of them the program began to crash. I start, connects to the remote device and closes the application.

Post has been editedsveloga - 19.09.18, 15:37
ezmike +
Message#31
19.09.18, 17:36
User
[offline]

Messages 76

* sveloga,

You can put policies directly on applications, groups are optional.

Write about the crash in [email protected] with your registration email. They will help to understand
sveloga
Message#32
19.09.18, 18:49
Old resident
[online]

Messages 710
Check in: 29.06.12

Ezmike + @ 09/19/2018, 22:36*

Well, this is one fig for every application poke.
Developers in Russian or English to write?
ezmike +
Message#33
19.09.18, 18:56
User
[offline]

Messages 76

* sveloga,

Which is more convenient: D
ezmike +
Message#34
20.09.18, 22:29
User
[offline]

Messages 76

* sveloga,

I was informed that the problem is similar in description with your solved in the latest update.
ezmike +
Message#35
22.09.18, 14:39
User
[offline]

Messages 76

Release 1.142, September 20

What's new?
* Added the ability to install the application as the main loader, which significantly reduces the boot time after rebooting the device.
* Added command to assign the call level on the remote device.
* Improvements in speed and stability.
Dveksel
Message#36
01.10.18, 11:34
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 14.10.14

Good day!
I am looking for an application for parental control. Having tried one of the applications, I realized what the main functionality I do not get around. Tell me if this is in the program Total parental control:
1. Indication (selection) of applications (application categories), which should be taken into account when calculating the time spent behind the gadget.
2. Warn the child about the approaching time limit or another possibility for the child to track the remaining time limit independently.
3. Setting a single time limit on several gadgets used by the child.
4. Statistics on the total time of use of the gadget by the child, the working time of each of the applications, on the installed new applications, on the actions on the Internet.
I would also like to clarify how correctly the program calculates the time to use the applications - does the time count off immediately when the gadget is turned off, or some significant error can occur, is there a doubling time if the child “jumps” between the applications, if any The application is running in the background.

Thank.
victorkzn
Message#37
01.10.18, 11:42
User
[offline]

Messages 73
Check in: 07.01.12
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

Good day!

When registering on video on YouTube, there was a difficulty. After clicking Finish, I am returned a few steps back to the “Token Creation” stage. Did everything exactly on the video

Although the token is created, and its date expires only on October 2
I do not understand what to do next ...

Thank you
ezmike +
Message#38
01.10.18, 22:47
User
[offline]

Messages 76

* victorkzn

Jump back on the button should not finish, apparently a glitch. If there are problems with exit from the wizard to create a token, then click the Back button twice, then you can go back to the application.
The token creation window also provides instructions for use. The first thing you need is to reset the settings to the factory settings on the device that you want to activate in full control mode. After that, continue in accordance with the instructions and / or the second half of the YouTube record.
victorkzn
Message#39
03.10.18, 14:59
User
[offline]

Messages 73
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

* ezmike +,
Thank you for your feedback. But maybe you know, is there a printed instruction on how to configure it?
The fact is that first I installed the program on my phone and I could not finish the device setup.
As I understand it, I need to somehow install it on my device, then do a full reset on the children's phone. Then I put a Google account on my child account and install a program. When I enter the program, I need to enter my login and password, I understand you need to enter your login, cat. Was pre registration registered on an adult phone?

It was not very easy to make friends with the application ...

PS and is it possible to put a reset lock to the factory settings on the children's phone? otherwise all these manipulations will be in vain ...
ezmike +
Message#40
03.10.18, 16:42
User
[offline]

Messages 76

* victorkzn

The most convenient sequence for the "full control" mode should be:

* Install the application on your phone and set up in the "Remote Control";
* Open the menu "Full Control" and create a token to activate;
* Reset the children's phone to factory settings;
* On the children's phone, enter the WiFi password, and continue until you are prompted to enter your Google account name. At this point, enter and continue as requested.
* After restarting the children's phone, the necessary programs for scanning the token will be downloaded;
* Open the token on your phone and scan it from the child (the token can also be entered manually if the scanner does not work).
* Wait until the installation of the application "Total Parental Control" (automatically);
* Enter the application with your account (not Google account) and complete the installation;

You can block the reset to the factory settings in the general settings (through the lock settings), but the possibility of a reset via the bootloader remains. A theoretical implementation of a full block is available and is planned by the end of the year.
victorkzn
Message#41
03.10.18, 16:56
User
[offline]

Messages 73
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

ezmike + @ 03.10.18, 16:42*
Open the menu "Full Control" and create a token to activate;

I cannot go further on this point. Do not let. I click finish and again returns to the section "Create an activation token."

Apparently I will demolish the application and try a new one ..

Phone Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64, rights like everything gave the application ....

9 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 02.05.19, 11:06