Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Application for monitoring and managing the use of applications on children's Android devices using a variety of conditions and restrictions

description
This application is designed to monitor and control the use of applications on children's Android devices using a variety of conditions and restrictions.

The application supports local and remote control modes, as well as basic commands for determining the location of the device, monitoring the status and others.

Distinctive features of this application in comparison with other solutions for parental control are the presence of such functions as:

• The presence of a built-in messenger that works exclusively between the device of the parent and the child, no one else can be added. In addition, the parent can send a message that will constantly pop up on the baby device until a response is received. In this way, you can make the child pay attention to the parent message and respond to it.

• The ability to block applications not only by time or connecting to certain networks, but also by the level of physical activity of the child;

• Full Control mode for the monitored device. This mode of operation of the device is based on the functions of Android designed originally for use in a commercial environment. In this case, it is used to disable the functions of the Android that allow you to bypass and deceive the control application. Such functions include "Safe Start" or "Additional User". Another nice side effect of this mode is disabling most of the pre-installed and system applications, which makes configuration much easier. Switching the device to the “Full Control” mode does not require access to a computer or special IT knowledge.
    Video of the installation process of the “Full Control” mode herehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NQGRL-eDtI

Android required: 5.0+
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: MXS-E Inc.
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxs.ca.apctools
YouTube: watch activation video

Download: Version: 1.93
Attached fileAdvanced Parental Tools_com.mxs.ca.apctools.apk(7.61 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 24.08.18, 18:55
Reason for editing: youtube
julia31_
Message#2
22.08.18, 16:25
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 21.08.18

It requires you to register, but when you click on the link to authorize an email, it always gives out "The email address confirmation request has expired, or the link has already been used"
ezmike +
Message#3
22.08.18, 17:14
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 75
Check in: 07.08.18

* julia31_,

You must have requested several emails to confirm registration. As soon as a new one is sent, then the old one becomes obsolete. Please make sure you open the last one. If all the same, only one email came then try again to go to the application, you will be asked to send another confirmation to your address.

Post has been editedezmike + - 22.08.18, 17:28
julia31_
Message#4
22.08.18, 22:35
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 21.08.18

No, I only had one email, re-sending did not help
now I tried it from another phone and email - now generally when you click on the "create account" a large black window appears with some code and immediately disappears
taxion
Message#5
22.08.18, 23:19
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 564
Check in: 30.05.11
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime

Same story, firebase error or something like that, then the registration wheel was spinning, but in the end nothing. But when I tried to enter the login information I wrote - I sent a letter to activate, activated and entered. Everything works fine, the only thing is not enough bonuses, i.e. the child worked in the application "mathematics" for an hour and time can be used to play or YouTube. Just as slowly with lags, the list of applications scrolls, apparently a lot of them. And since the program is great, if there is a development to replace Kaspersky kids and so forth
ezmike +
Message#6
23.08.18, 02:35
User
[offline]

Messages 75

* julia31_,

On the first screen of the application at the very bottom there is a button "help". Write in support with the registration email and phone model.
kochurovel
Message#7
23.08.18, 13:17
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 17
Check in: 22.08.18
Xiaomi Redmi 4A

Interesting. And you can limit the time to watch YouTube for children? They watch cartoons on the tablet, and I give them the maximum number of minutes to watch?
ezmike +
Message#8
23.08.18, 14:26
User
[offline]

Messages 75

* kochurovel,

It depends on how they look. If through a specialized application of YouTube, simply put a restriction on the use of this application.
If you use the browser in conjunction with the YouTube application, you can make a group of these two applications and add a time limit per group.
LeshechkaKlin
Message#9
24.08.18, 14:17
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 03.02.16

Should I install on both devices? And if the child turns off on your device? Service paid or freebie?
ezmike +
Message#10
24.08.18, 17:25
User
[offline]

Messages 75

* LeshechkaKlin

Everything is free. Put on the child's device and on your own if you want to control it remotely. If the child is older and the device has Android 6+ then it is recommended to activate the device in the "Full Control" mode. In this mode, it will not be able to turn it off, it will only be able to do a full reset to the factory settings. Activation video herehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NQGRL-eDtI. In English but mostly it should be clear.
ezmike +
Message#11
06.09.18, 22:28
User
[offline]

Messages 75

Release 1.117, September 6

What's new?
  • Added the ability to assign additional time (bonuses) in accordance with the established conditions. Bonus can be static or dynamic. It is also possible to send a one-time bonus, including a negative one as a punishment.
  • Improvements in speed and stability.
alex09876
Message#12
08.09.18, 00:39
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 06.11.14

It is impossible to delete the application on the child’s phone, the delete and stop button is not active. How to fix?
ezmike +
Message#13
08.09.18, 03:18
User
[offline]

Messages 75

* alex09876,

What kind of application?
alex09876
Message#14
08.09.18, 13:44
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5

Total parental control

Posted 09/08/2018 13:44:

In my phone, the application was deleted normally.

Posted 09/08/2018 13:48:

Removed due to the fact that he could not add the child’s phone for remote control.
ezmike +
Message#15
08.09.18, 14:22
User
[offline]

Messages 75

* alex09876,

went into the application with the same email on the child's phone and on yours? All devices are automatically visible within a specific account after installing and configuring the application. For support, you can also write to [email protected], there is an understanding in Russian.

To delete, you must first go to Settings - Security - Administrators and disable this application.
alex09876
Message#16
08.09.18, 14:24
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5

thank
alex09876
Message#17
09.09.18, 22:17
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5

When choosing a remote controller, the label goes out. Attention when connecting to the network an error occurred. Your last operation may be incomplete. Make sure you have an active network connection. What is it, the Internet works fine for me ???
ezmike +
Message#18
10.09.18, 12:45
User
[offline]

Messages 75

* alex09876,

You may have problems receiving push notifications, most likely on a children's phone. If this function is buggy then remote control will not work.
Some Android models may block push notifications when the phone is “asleep.” Try to join when the screen is on.
alex09876
Message#19
10.09.18, 12:56
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5

Thank. I'll try :)
webman
Message#20
11.09.18, 17:44
telecommaniac
[online]

Messages 602
Check in: 19.07.05
Motorola Droid Maxx

In the settings when setting the password, I accidentally nakul, now I can not delete))
Where does he lie to the system?
ezmike +
Message#21
11.09.18, 21:14
User
[offline]

Messages 75

* webman,

Password to enter the application?

9 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »