> Attention!

In topics with collections of skins questions and discussions are prohibited! Please read the topic headings carefully.

How to make such a Today? | Screenshot search and help

Rep: (2)
Share, if there is such a topic :)

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedskrayser - 14.09.13, 13:33

Rep: (273)
Bars refer to the relevant subject, the color scheme is easy to program the type of sozdetsya ArtelPlus Theme Art, at the forum it is.

Rep: (2)
What the plugin on tudee? It is also interesting how the program bar battery indicator is made.

Attached Image

Rep: (402)
How to make a vosmerochny start? And will it work with the lower start-up? Or icon only for the top?
Attached Image

Rep: (1122)
Eyser,
where a screen simpatishny?

Rep: (620)
Kikujiro_SPb @ 6.2.2014, 13:58*
Eyser,
where a screen simpatishny?

This is where;)Today screenshots (Post # 29084745)

Rep: (615)
Eyser,
How to make a vosmerochny start? And will it work with the lower start-up? Or icon only for the top?

In the screenshotthis bar icon commuted, and he was only a trigger for the top menu. To lower yourself to do or asked to do this here: Edit the top bar, Windows logo and other icons of the top bar.

For lower start-up, you can start to replace an icon in this topic is not, vosmerochnuyu.
Pinned icons. Two white in the end - they are not visible :) Nasharte mouse ...

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedRudzil - 09.02.14, 16:07

Rep: (0)
* bol123,
Please tell me how to remove the top and bottom Aero panels so that everything is monolithic as on the screenshot in post # 1047?

V_KLay @ 31.07.2014, 14:48*
Please tell me how to remove the top and bottom Aero panels so that everything is monolithic as on the screenshot in post # 1047?

We need to take fully transparent file (if you use as a launcher - Titanium standard WM6.5) and call him something like that (for a standard theme): classicblue_taskbar.png, classicblue_softkeybar.png. For the custom names may be different, but the essence is the same - ... taskbar.png & ... softkeybar.png.
If you need such bars for other launcher, then you need to cut from the wallpaper below and above the height of the strip 18 (36) 24 (48) of pixels (for WM6.5.3), like so ... or 21 (42) pixels for WM6. 5. Well and, accordingly, the taskbar - the upper and softkeybar - lower band.

Rep: (615)
V_KLay,

I did using the program BG Tweak. Version 0.6 b4
Took here:XDA

Rep: (0)
bol123 Thanks, the top plate has merged with the main bekraundom, but on the lower still aero effect :(

and at the start of the process for refresh'a (tbrefoneventwform.exe) can not be completed. and hangs in the memory.

Attached Image

Post has been editedV_KLay - 24.09.14, 20:46

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/03/20, 13:34