> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PocketBook 632 [Linux] | [6 "] [E-Ink Carta] [1072 x 1448] There are

Rep: (2050)
PocketBook 632

Attached Image
Attached Image

Device Description:
PocketBook is an ultra lightweight PocketBook 632 equipped with a multi-touch E Ink Carta в„ў screen with HD resolution and SMARTlight intelligent backlight.
Using all the latest technology, PocketBook 632 expands the boundaries of what is possible for enthusiastic readers around the world, and personifies the electronic reading premiership.
The device is equipped with a multi-touch screen E Ink Carta в„ў with HD resolution (1072 x 1448, 300 DPI), which guarantees a high contrast of the electronic page, and creates a realistic effect of reading a quality paper book.
SMARTlight technology provides a soft balance of light for harmonious reading day and night. At the same time, thanks to a special setting, you can adjust not only the brightness, but also the color temperature of the backlight. The SMARTlight automatic mode is set by default, and works depending on the time of day, taking into account the human biorhythms. For those who prefer to control the backlight manually - manual mode.
There is no need to interrupt the reading to change the brightness level or color temperature - SMARTlight can be adjusted while remaining on the e-book page. To do this, simply hold down on the left or right side of the touch screen. In addition, the user has the ability to create an unlimited number of automatic templates SMARTlight, then to quickly and conveniently switch them.
New unique product design allowed to create a revolutionary compact and lightweight device. Weighing only 155 g and measuring 161.3 Г— 108 Г— 8 mm, the reader easily fits in a standard jeans pocket and even the smallest handbag.
With an increased internal memory of 16 GB, the user can store twice as many books. PocketBook 632 supports 17 popular formats of books without conversion, as well as 4 image formats (JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIFF).
Powerful dual-core processor (2 × 1 GHz) provides fast response of all applications and services. Thanks to the integrated Wi-Fi and features PocketBook Cloud, Dropbox PocketBook and Send-to-PocketBook, downloading digital content to your device, you can quickly and easily, without having to connect to a PC. Using predefined dictionaries, reading books in foreign languages ​​easily and comfortably - learn the meaning of an unfamiliar word you can instantly, without wasting time on online services for the translation or flipping a paper dictionary.
Thanks to the built-in function of automatic image rotation, the user can choose the most convenient orientation of the reader - in a vertical or horizontal position. The cover sensor allows you to use the “sleep function” and save battery power using PocketBook covers that are compatible with this particular model.
PocketBook 632 will be available in Russia in the color "copper", from September 2018. Approximate price in Russia is 13 thousand rubles.

Specifications
Operating system: Linux
Screen Type: E-ink carta
Screen size, inches: 6"
Screen resolution: 1072 x 1448
Touch screen: Yes
Built-in lights: Yes
Supported text formats: EPUB DRM, EPUB, PDF DRM, PDF, FB2, FB2.ZIP, TXT, DJVU, HTML, DOC, DOCX, RTF, CHM, TCR
Supported graphic formats: JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIFF
RAM: 512 MB
Built-in memory: 16 GB
Memory Card Support: Not
Audio output: Not
Audio Formats: Not
Wi-Fi support: Yes
Battery capacity, mAh: 1500
Sizes, mm (Sh x V x T): 161x108x8
Weight, gr .: 155
Other: Hardware keys on the front panel + touch screen
Products webpage: https://pocketbook.ru/...ketbook-632-bronzovyy/

Post has been editedsyncmaster172n - 22.08.18, 01:26

Rep: (2050)
Appeared on the off sitehttps://pocketbook.ru/...ketbook-632-bronzovyy/
removed the flash drive slot and headphone jack

Rep: (529)
syncmaster172n @ 08.22.18, 1:28*
headphone jack

In the Russian Federation, sound is often removed to reduce taxes.

Rep: (31)
* syncmaster172n ,
syncmaster172n @ 08.22.18, 1:28 *
Infrared sensor does not seem to be either ...

Rep: (7)
syncmaster172n @ 08.22.2018, 01:28*
Appeared on the off sitehttps://pocketbook.ru/...ketbook-632-bronzovyy/
How so removed ((Now that the flash drive does not insert?

Rep: (624)
* + Alexey +, 640 KB should be enough for everyone В©

Rep: (16)
Other things being equal compared to 631+, we have only a new building? Flour choice ....

Raimondo75 @ 08.28.18, 13:19*
just a new case?
splash protection, another backlight, a gyro sensor is just what I noticed, quite indifferent to PB. or is it not considered?
the dimensions seem to have changed too, but I don’t remember that exactly, as well as about the screen. and look for and compare me lazily.

or am I confused everything at all? : blush:

Post has been editedStopkin - 28.08.18, 13:30

Stopkin @ 08.28.18, 13:29*
other lights

Is that SMARTlight? So she was already in 631+ (Touch HD 2), not to be confused with 631 (Touch HD).
Stopkin @ 08.28.18, 13:29*
dimensions seem to have changed too

Yes, it was a little less in height.

buttons are thinner than steel.

Biv_sumy @ 08.28.18, 13:46*
we confuse with 631
probably. I say the same - not a fan of RV.
with splash guard and gyro sensor too missed?

Rep: (16)
I understand that this book will only begin to be sold in Russia since September? I wonder why on any European site there is no information about this product, even in the news?

syncmaster172n @ 08.29.18, 15:13*
secret device probably

Rather, they first advertised Touch Lux 4 (627) and Basic Lux 2 (616) and launched it on sale, and a little later announced the model 632 and launched it on sale.

Post has been editedbiv_sumy - 29.08.18, 15:23

Rep: (0)
Will the firmware be like in PocketBook 740 or new?

Rep: (3961)
* yyy7777
like the PocketBook 740

Decent device. I consider to purchase.

Rep: (3)
Vadeus @ 09/27/18, 20:38*
Decent device. I consider to purchase.

So do I. Somewhere slipped, that in November will appear.

Rep: (3)
Even so. 5 mm is 2.5 mm along the edges. The fields are simply reduced in the program and that's it. But you have 630 - 212 ppi, and 632 - 300. Everything will look clearer, you can make the font smaller, if you are critical, how much text is on the screen.

Post has been editedVlad_i710 - 19.10.18, 18:45

shortwaves @ 10/20/18, 23:13*
My 630th is already so narrow, and if the 632nd is already narrower, then instead of three words, there will fit two on a line, plus a preposition or hyphen.

And how does a decrease in the body fields on the sides of the screen affect the number of characters in a line? The screens all come from the same sandbox, and for 6 "the visible output area is the same for all, since screens with the same dpi and resolution in the same line have the same number of pixels, and the base of the screen is a glass matrix with a control transistor grid of all the screens.

shortwaves @ 10/20/18, 23:13*
it would be better not to chase clarity, but to solve the problem of the lack of whiteness of the screen
And this pritenzy should be addressed to the manufacturer of the screens, and since he is a monopolist and the demand for such screens comes from a minimum of manufacturers, then why develop something that does not enjoy massive demand.

Rep: (1)
Colleagues, I’m here to study the Russian site and German and it turned out that the German version 632 has
Audioausgang MP3 (Micro-USB-Audioadapter / Bluetooth)

You can see some kind of adapter and bluetooth.

No idea why this is necessary?
And I understand in the German version there is no OPDS.

Max128 @ 10.25.18, 21:50*
No idea why this is necessary?

To output evuka t TTS on the ears.

Rep: (29)
Hello! 30% of the fourth quarter has passed, but there is no device ...: - {
Don't know if his screen is recessed or flush? The photo is not clear ...

Rep: (7)
* serjls, I think that a little will be drowned, as in 627

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/07/20, 21:33