> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Club lovers BQ-mobile | Communication owners of smartphones BQ-mobile

Rep: (996)
Club , lovers , smartphones BQ-mobile
Attached Image
Attached Image
Here, the owners of BQ-mobile smartphones simply communicate on topics not related to technical questions of specific devices of a well-known Russian (Chinese?) Company with a Russian-language support site, from which they never answered customers: D
Club Rules
Rule 0: We do not discuss the technical side of specific devices BQ.
Rule 1: We do not greet a separate post with each individual person - shows creativity and welcome everyone at once.
Rule 2: Less negative - more humor.
Rule 3: This rule is. This is how it is.
Creativity of club members

Post has been editedarvseslav - 04.10.18, 08:48

Rep: (11)
Chi

Post has been editedAlphaTyan761 - 15.08.18, 22:31

Rep: (15)
Story (tale), how to create a smartphone BQ 4028

They were lying to themselves in warehouses, very old godforsaken MT6570 processors. These processors managed to become moldy. And one morning a drunk Chinese came in and saw these processors. I thought, “Why not sell my brothers to the Russians?” All day he called Russian companies (in Highscreen, Oysters, teXet, Senseit, 4Good, and even in Explay, not knowing that Explay is no longer releasing smartphones and most likely this company is no longer), but these companies did not get involved with a drunk Chinese and its bad processors. The Chinese have already despaired, but one company agreed to buy his entire batch of MTK6570 processors, but only under two conditions, that he makes a 50% discount and develops a smartphone for this processor on BQ. Well, there’s nothing to do, money for sober is needed, and he agrees. Although he was not very versed in the android and its performance, and being an avid drunk, our Chinese was a small hand and the smartphone made a normal phone in terms of build quality. BUT! Only by build quality. The question arose about the name of the smartphone. For a long time he was thinking how to name the model, sitting behind a pile of vodka with his drinking buddy. And a week later a thought came. Our Chinese was 40 years old, and his drinking companion 28. So 4028 will be called. But it is logical to add another word, he thought? And suddenly his drinking companion said “UP” (UP- our hero had something like a toast, after which he and his drinking companion passed through a glass). So he decided to call the fully smartphone BQ 4028 UP !. The thing remained for small, it is to gash the android on the phone .... And he thinks it is necessary to put ANDROID 4 on the phone with MTK 6570 and 512 MB of RAM so that the smartphone works more or less normally. But he only had Android 7 and the 6th. Well, in general, he did not bother and look for Android 4. And he saws on the Android 7 phone, but Android 7 did not work on such a forgotten god of iron .... "What to do, you need to get hangover, and moreover, urgently," thought the Chinese .and he decided to make Android 6. He made and dubbed Android 6 on this phone, but with a terrible hangover he forgot that the kernel was left of Android 7. And when he saw this, he thought, "Yes and that will do." But something went wrong and the phone began to slow down and lag. And he decided to overclock the processor from 1200 MHz to 1300 MHz. "lags again," thought the Chinese, "and to hell with him." I tested the smartphone, but it gets very hot. He thinks it is necessary to apply thermal grease, but there was no normal thermal grease at hand and he applied grease from the same forgotten warehouse called KPT-1. Well, BQ took this batch of phones for 1000 rubles for one phone and began selling for 2800 rubles. Everyone is happy and satisfied) By the way, the Chinese are still hung over on the money earned. Only buyers, that is, owners of BQ 4028 phones, go dumb and angry, with the thought of throwing a Chinese at these phones.
P.S All names of companies, telephones, people are fictional, and any coincidence by real companies, telephones and people is random
I am grateful for the help writing the fairy tale AlphaTyan761, and my wife for writing the text.

Post has been editedtlopic747 - 15.08.18, 22:38

* tlopic747 , you did not indicate me as the main writer: russian:

Post has been editedAlphaTyan761 - 15.08.18, 22:43

Chi

I, amateurs, removed the quotes: D

* tlopic747 ,
On offsite written Shenzhen
Screenshot
Attached Image

* arvseslav
It is collected there)

Posted 08/15/2018 22:52:

nigilist256, hello Wan

* tlopic747 ,
For that is
Russian site support
mailto: [email protected]
That and look 8-ku gash

* arvseslav I wrote them about the bugs. And he called them do not care

Chi

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedAlphaTyan761 - 15.08.18, 23:34
Reason for editing: Wrong screen.

Tlopic747 @ 08/15/18, 10:57*
they don't care

What, did not even write, in the new update, we will fix it,? Not?

* tlopic747 , you send them our creation history, and ask how much прав it is believable

Posted 08/15/2018 at 23:40:

* tlopic747 By the way, this also applies to bq 4026, Fly FS458, Fly fs408 doogee x5, etc.

* AlphaTyan761 ,
I have a special hatred for the flag, while waiting for xiaomi to buy a fly, he died on the day of purchase in the evening, the money was returned after 40 days: angry:
Xiaomi came, everything works, took as a spare BQ

* arvseslav , yhyhy, fly often die by themselves, there is a dead under the bed Nimbus 8

* AlphaTyan761 , to me, under the bed zte lie, they have been working for 1-2 years, and I took the fly back to MTS.
And BQ does not die, there is another - lags even for 512 MB of RAM.

* arvseslav asked ... Developed .. 512? What age are we in? At least Google do not put in, so as not to lag, but no, and Google, and the dauphin of garbage programs. Offensively

* AlphaTyan761 , here you do not want to light the firmware to start: D

* arvseslav well, microgs there ....

* AlphaTyan761 ,
And a widget for the complete cleaning of hanging processes from RAM ...

* arvseslav do it yourself xd

What, did not even write, in the new update, we will fix it,? Not?
not. Purely ignore left

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/28/19, 00:37