> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-T835 Galaxy Tab S4 - Discussion | Tablet, 10.5 "

Rep: (582)
DiscussionSamsung SM-T835 Galaxy Tab S4
PictureSamsung SM-T835 Galaxy Tab S4
Description | Discussion » | Marriage and Repair » | Official firmware » | Purchase » | Accessories »

Specifications
CPU
Processor frequency 2.35 GHz, 1.9 GHz
Processor type Eight-core
Screen
Screen size 10.5 "(267.2 mm)
Screen resolution 2560 x 1600 (WQXGA)
Screen Type Super AMOLED
Screen color depth of 16 million
S Pen support Yes
Camera
Main camera - Resolution 13.0 MP
Main camera - Autofocus Yes
Front camera - Resolution 8.0 MP.
Main camera - Flash Yes
UHD 4K video recording resolution (3840 x 2160) for 30 frames per second
Memory
The amount of RAM (GB) 4
Built-in memory (GB) 64 GB
Available memory * (GB) 50.5 GB
MicroSD external memory (up to 400 GB)
Network
2G GSM
GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
3G UMTS
B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B4 (AWS), B5 (850), B8 (900)
4G FDD LTE
B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (AWS), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B12 (700), B13 (700), B17 (700), B20 (800), B28 (700), B66 (AWS-3)
4G TDD LTE
B38 (2600), B40 (2300), B41 (2500)
Connections
ANT + Yes
USB USB 3.1 Gen 1
Navigation system
GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
3.5mm Stereo Headphone Jack
Mhl no
Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac 2.4 + 5 GHz, VHT80 MU-MIMO
Wi-Fi Direct Yes
Bluetooth Version v5.0 (LE up to 2 Mbps)
NFC function No
Bluetooth profiles A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP
PC synchronization Smart switching (PC version)
Android operating system
general information
Black colour
Form Factor Tablet
Sensors
Accelerometer, Gyroscopic sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Hall sensor, Eye iris scanner, RGB light sensor, Presence sensor
physical characteristics
Dimensions (H x W x D, mm) 249.3 x 164.3 x 7.1
Weight (g) 483
Battery
Internet time (3G) (hours) Up to 9
Operating time in the Internet (LTE) (hours) Up to 10
Internet time (Wi-Fi) (hours) Up to 10
Video playback time (hour) Up to 16
Standard battery capacity (mAh) 7300
Removable battery No
Audio playback time (hour) Up to 195
Talk time (3G WCDMA) (hours) Up to 50
Audio and Video
Formats of video playback MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
Video playback resolution UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) for 60 frames per second
Audio formats MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
SM-T835N from South Korea

Photo
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Reviews
Useful
Modifications

Pictures are removed under the spoiler.
How to remove the image under the spoiler in the official client of the site
How to remove images under the spoiler from the PC

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder posts to add links to or write to QMS TS kerbala

Post has been editedkerbala - 21.09.19, 12:12
Reason for editing: Modifications

Rep: (33)
* kosst777 ,
That's what that, and no mesh. styluses different technologies. In general, it is necessary to look at Huawei for comparison. Just what is seen so much?

Post has been editedbaleon - 09.11.18, 10:52

Rep: (212)
Now I tell cool. Just literally caught the headphone cord on the door handle, which sharply slammed the draft. Jack broke in half, as the nest itself is not yet know. (I can not even imagine that it would be if the headphones clung to only type-c. But it gave me the idea, it's time to change something, is not far from the first time I cling wires. For example Sony tablet z4 I generally broke caught headphones so that the tablet fell off onto the floor. well, here's a question, it's time to take the last bluetooth headphones, that's just why I do not take so far has been four reasons
1. It is required to charge (if they sat, or forgot to charge, count remained without communication)
2. Quality worse (because of the sound are now responsible headphones)
3. It is easy to lose
4. The most important thing. Sound is delayed. No, I mean, listen to music, this is no problem. But here's the play is simply torture. The sound of gunfire, jumps and other short sounds come from almost a half-second delay (apparently this is due to a buffer, and if the buffer will reduce the stuttering.

So what we have, bluetooth 5.0, whatever that meant (by the way, and that the benefits from 5.0?)
The question of who he uses the plate bt ears that ideally take? As everyone already knew I was very scattered. I liked the Sony's shumodava, technologies have Mama Do not Cry, comfortable, sound quality, hold for a long time.
Of the minuses, this overhead headphones, and winter is coming as they say. And there is even a notorious delay in them. Well, the price tag it is very snappy.

Rep: (187)
* boozle,
In terms of disadvantages, the scanner prints on c3 in a second unlocked

Post has been editedceragon - 09.11.18, 13:25

Rep: (582)
* Wipechaos, is the theme Bluetooth-headset-Headphones-Hands-Free-Speakers, Select. will help.

Rep: (2)
* Wipechaos, I have connected to the phone and the tablet version of the Jabra elite 65t 5.0bt, very convenient in terms of the case by charging more, the headset, the sound is quite good and sit tight in the ears, you can pick what you want to gag. By wire never vryuernus. There is a thread in the forum about them.

Rep: (20)
* Wipechaos , Sony WI-1000X and WH-1000XM2 work fine. Code LDAC.
At first mostly I listen to music, and of talking in the process, no complaints.
Secondly, and more film watching on the plane (the overhead is better for this). Special sound lag noticed.
In addition, there and there is a wire in which the ears can even connect discharged. Well, the sound will not keep ...

Thank you all with me plyustsy
Bought Sennheiser Momentum M2 In-Ear Wireless.

By the way flew the second update firmware
Attached Image

Rep: (33)
Wipechaos @ 9.11.18, 20:05*
By the way flew the second update firmware

Jelly on the spot. : D

Rep: (104)
* Wipechaos ,
What are you talking about? With BT 5 What delay?)) Yes, and with older there is no delay! Ever since I can remember 9 mate bought bt headphones Bose. A quality I had never heard! And they were mega loud, and the bass already broken skull! I bought in Thailand, apparently counterfeit (more would have cost a penny) and I have broken down abadok. I think this may be sound, even the original did not give :))) China is still doing amazing things!

Cool, refreshed! Not that learned to fly a tablet?

Post has been editedthelinx - 09.11.18, 20:28

Attention, Achtung important!
Before upgrading, delete all layers of the Swift (interface customization) (namely layers rather than the program itself swift installer) not to get something like a brick. Everything, including the UI system will not be able progruz. All filled up properly.

Regarding the headphones are bought, not very satisfied. Old from xiaomi HD pro sounded any better. While it may not used to.

By the way, check who is not renewed, any differences with my screenshots please.
Attached Image

Post has been editedWipechaos - 09.11.18, 20:43
Reason for editing: Request

Has anyone noticed any changes in the new firmware?

Rep: (7)
Wipechaos @ 9.11.18, 20:05*
Bought Sennheiser Momentum M2 In-Ear Wireless.

Excellent ears! There used to be Sony RBT - rest lie is now. Sennheiser taxis!

Rep: (1)
Wipechaos @ 09.11.2018, 09:40*

I made the update. Yes, all the rubble. It pops up a message that the download stopped. need advice

* ekonom1967 , Come to grief in half in Swift Installer, etc. install / uninstall Further tab ACTIVE And the program deletes System UI . The remaining layers will then just carry, as the interface to load and an error will not fall so often. Then the demolition of the rest.

Rep: (1)
Wipechaos @ 10.11.2018, 14:45*

Thanks, I'll try

* ekonom1967 By the way, then it will be possible to establish all over again. Everything will work in normal mode: derisive:

* Wipechaos , That's why you need these dances with a tambourine did not understand: D that not enough opportunities for droid and so))?

* thelinx So there is no dancing, all officially, legally, Ruth did not break: D

A lot of black is not enough: lol:

Rep: (4)
Advise the normal film! Is the third nakleel Alik, bubbles are quickly and scratched tin.

Rep: (32)
* baleon you can ssylochki

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/03/20, 15:25