> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi MiPad 4 Plus - Discussion | Tablet 10.1 "

Rep: (3)
DiscussionXiaomi MiPad 4 Plus
PictureXiaomi MiPad 4 Plus
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Informal firmware В»

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
• Chipset: Snapdragon 660 (4 x 2.2 GHz + 4 x 1.8 GHz), Adreno 512 GPU

• Display: WUXGA, 16:10, 1920x1200 pixels, 224 ppi, 10.1 inches

• Camera: main 13 megapixel (f / 2.0), front - 5 megapixel (f / 2.0)

• Memory: 4 GB of RAM LPDDR4X, built-in 64/128 GB

• Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo, with a proprietary shell MIUI

• Communication: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0

• Navigation: GPS, GLONASS

• Connectors: USB Type-C, 3.5 mm audio jack

• Battery capacity: 8,620 mAh

• Dimensions: 245.6 x 149.08 x 7.99 mm

• Weight: 485 g

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful
August 14, 2018, without any prior notification, the novelty appeared on the manufacturer's official website. The new tablet computer is called Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus, and it is equipped with a large 10.1-inch IPS-screen, which is complemented by a capacious battery for impressive autonomy. The novelty was the first tablet in the history of Xiaomi, which received a screen of such a large diagonal. Tablet PC can offer 10.1-inch IPS-matrix with a resolution of 1920 by 1080 pixels (Full HD), which is great for watching movies and TV shows. The basis of the Mi Pad 4 Plus is an 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor with a clock frequency of 2.2 GHz, which is supplemented by 4 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB of permanent flash memory. The power of the chip should be enough to perform any tasks. The manufacturer also placed in this device 13 megapixel main and 5 megapixel front cameras, USB Type-C connectors and 3.5 mm headphone jacks, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz) and LTE modules. At the expense of the latter, you can install a SIM card in the tablet in order to then connect to the networks of any cellular operators who have coverage within 2G, 3G and 4G. It also claims support for Face Unlock technology, which is a face scanner that works through software algorithms. Directly "out of the box" on the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus is installed operating system MIUI 9 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. In the future, this tablet computer will be upgraded to the MIUI 10 firmware. As for the battery capacity, it is extremely large, namely, as much as 8,620 mAh. According to the manufacturer, this volume is enough to watch the video for 16 hours or gaming in games with 3D graphics for 10 hours. Sales of Mi Pad 4 Plus in black and golden colors will begin in China on August 16, 2018.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 29.04.19, 12:42
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (1)
Something I was a little "surprised."
Original Xiao mi Pad 4 plus mi Pad 4 10 "Tablet PC Snapdragon 660 Octa Core Face ID 1920x1200 13.0MP + 5.0MP 4 g Android tablet

Provided already 840 orders, more than 140 reviews.
And only then I realized that they just added pictures and changed the name for the top.

Rep: (187)
Pageorder on the "home" site.
Instructionshopping from there by yourself.

Well, in my opinion it is awesome: rolleyes:
in November on the day of the bachelor must be ordered :)
I hope the price will drop a bit
and now it is 470 in the top version

Rep: (0)
Is fast charging supported or the same as in the younger model? And about the 3g, I understand it in the plus version is?

Post has been editedVolleyball - 15.08.18, 10:43

Purchase instructions from there by yourself.

pancake here stupidly looked now the top version just from some supplier on Ali 30 thousand, the website xiaomi 20 thousand
hemorrhoids with an intermediary I wonder what time it will

But in general for me the perfect tablet for my needs
right now the cube is young 7, 3/32 on media

I wanted everything on snapdragone to have a big tablet

And then the bank is 9000mAh, is there probably also QC 3.0 implemented?

Posted 08/15/2018 10:44:

Volleyball @ 08/15/18, 2:40*
And about the 3g, I understand it in the plus version is?

written 4G LTE GPS GLONASS all things :)

Rep: (96)
* Volleyball Only LTE is visible again. And the sensor is not added to the button. And I thought it was already here that he is the perfect tablet))

Rep: (187)
And the sensor is not added to the button

Sensorin the button. "Unlike its predecessor, the tablet received a fingerprint scanner, located under the display, in addition to the Face Unlock function."

The price of the 64 GB version in China is $ 275, and a 128 GB tablet will cost $ 304.

* k2kot , on other resources they write that there is no fingerprint scanner. And no more memory cards.
https://keddr.com/2018… 4-plus/comment-page-1/
https: //hi-tech.mail.r...ipad4-plus/? frommail = 1

Post has been editedrenatique - 15.08.18, 11:44
Reason for editing: Added

Rep: (38)
* K2kot, On other resources they write that there is no fingerprint scanner. And no more memory cards.

Lies. Fingerprint scanner is. Memory card should be. Otherwise I (and many) would take not the 10 inch version, but the 8 inch one.
The question is - is it 660 full, not like the 8-inch version? For there, in 8 "they write 660 AIE, and then just 660 without some kind of" AIE "... Or is AIE a neural processor?

Rep: (34)
People, can we wait as it comes out? And then we will draw conclusions, there is or not. In one news, I read that there can be a Snapdragon 710 there. Who to believe? And now this is a fortune telling. I will say the same thing about the fingerprint, and about 2G / 3G / LTE, and about the slot for the memory card.

Rep: (148)
Tomorrow we will learn the details with the start of opening sales.

1) MicroSd slot should be, SIM tray, that is, why shorten it .. it is illogical .. (except perhaps marketing)
2) LTE will be without 3G support, by analogy with the younger model.
3) The processor will be the same 660.
4) The button will be with the scanner, otherwise it does not make sense.

Rep: (65)
* Tysovwikk ,
5) the screen is still 1920 to 1200https://www.mi.com/mipad4/specs/

Who has 8 inches pixels of their eyes? : D

Post has been editedmaggot666x - 15.08.18, 14:31

* Robot_01 what is it? Where is the confirmation? Why don't they write on the official website? Only face recognition is everywhere.

the screen is still 1920 on 1200https://www.mi.com/mipad4/specs/

the only thing in these specs I didn’t see confirmation of the microSD slot) did not translate much from Chinese to Russian.

The screen is 224 PPI, you can use it, the ipad only has 40PPI more.

Post has been editedTysovwikk - 15.08.18, 14:50

Yes, that’s what the Chinese didn’t think about, so it was about increased amps of charging ...

8620mAh (type) Large
support power 5V / 2A charging
Standard Charger 5V / 2A

everything is the same as for version 8 ", which means it will charge 6.5-7 hours))

As I understand it, the tablet 10.1 will be the same as its fellow for the filling, the difference is only in the diagonal ?!

Rep: (65)
Tysovwikk @ 08/15/18, 14:49*
The screen is 224 PPI, you can use it, the ipad only has 40PPI more.
Just in the subject with 8 inches, people roasted that the eyes flow from the pixel. And here the pixels are larger: D

They are certainly well done, but they still can’t put the speakers in a normal position when you hold the tablet in landscape orientation

* Denis160293 it would be cool if stereo were added

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/04/19, 15:17