> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9 - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.4 "
Question
What accessories do you use?
Glass [ 33 ] ** [3,51%]
Film [ 41 ] ** [4,36%]
Bumper [ 117 ] ** [12,45%]
Case [ 240 ] ** [25,53%]
Bumper + glass / film [ 174 ] ** [18,51%]
Case + Glass / Film [ 247 ] ** [26,28%]
Do not use [ 88 ] ** [9,36%]
Total votes: 940

Rep: (581)
Accessories forSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
PictureSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Covers
Safety glasses and films
miscellanea
Useful

S-Pen Information
Cables 5A for our smartphone are not recommended. Fast charge will not be !

Regarding filling the caps, correcting information, corrections, please contact the QMS .

Topics CuratorBoy77ruS

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 01.02.20, 19:23
Reason for editing: Slickwraps

Rep: (227)
gumbi @ 25.08.18, 21:24*
Markups of the original Etto like best.

This prototype Alcantara to Note 8, only the coating material is changed. Excellent cover, also plan to purchase in the near future, but for now Ali has comesuchRather not bad: a thin, non-slippery and not easily soiled.

Rep: (64)
vp8685 @ 25.08.18, 21:35*
This prototype Alcantara to Note 8

You are not right.
Alcantara was on c8 and Not8
Silicone was on c8, but on Not8 it for some reason did not.
For c9 procured Case Hyperknit. That's right, and he has replaced, but rather, in addition to Alcantara.
Why did neither the one nor the other is not to Not9, mystery ...

Post has been editedthe_special_one - 26.08.18, 10:26

Rep: (348)
He stuck his favorite film BRONISKINS, front and back, she never change!

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (49)
* shyrik1970, As stylus behaves with this film?

* ChaserSX1,
In general, everything works perfectly, never had any problems with this film!

Rep: (24)
I pasted a film by neo flehi spigen from nouta 8 left alone lay perfectly previously enjoyed bronoskinsami poidee the same thing ... only takes bronoskins expensive for the film when Neo flehi (set) two pieces we can take a little more than a thousand rubles.

Rep: (13)
The screen is too good and pleasant to the touch, to hide it in the film. When oleofobka erased (and it will be erased from experience s7 after about six months), it was then possible and even necessary to glue.

Rep: (23)
* Hungrydaze ,
For me as a complete crap. It turned stern device in the remnant. On N8 clear cover it was plastic, thin and did not spoil the appearance. Bottom surrounding countries, with a slight arc.

Post has been editedTiran i - 26.08.18, 16:14
Reason for editing: Error

Rep: (16)
MADMAXAKTAU @ 20.08.18, 12:30*
Today has received the Spigen
Please tell me where and how quickly ordered arrived.

Rep: (129)
* thesittingbull All books on Amazon comes in 5 days, in the same place on the screen glass is laid down perfectly firm appearance does not spoil the above given links, see my posts

Post has been editedMADMAXAKTAU - 26.08.18, 17:57

Here is a China-Dex came:https: //ru.aliexpress....311.0.0.60b733ed6bwZFF
Running, charging goes, not fast, for usb can connect wired or wireless mouse or a USB flash drive. I basically took the interest of the first comer, and who are planning to actively use, look better on the 2 usb, it is functional.

Rep: (18)
All dobrogo.Dobavil review of the original accessories -https://youtu.be/lB8i3JydN_4

Rep: (3)
shyrik1970 @ 26.08.18, 12:47*
Stuck his favorite film BRONISKINS

You are using without a cover?
Those. with the company's need to borrow a book CaseFriendly?

* hetzer
It is these films kleyut two species completely under full screen, without any gaps, for example in a joint ..
This is so you can then put a soft case, silicone or soft plastic!
But there is an option when the film recedes about 1 mm. from the edges, it's kind of hard cover, that could not pry the edges of the film!
Well, I'm wearing and it seemed hard to cover the firm, and it is done properly, the excess does not fit the edges, this is the Chinese do a very deep,
where you can scratch the film!

Rep: (115)
Araree film nobody has pasted?
How is she ?

Rep: (18)
BRONISKINS

A lot of positive feedback - really you film worked fine? I pasted in the S7 2 times and 1 times in the S8 - a maximum of 3, well, maybe 4 months and peel off the front and back. When you wear the phone in his pants pocket, starts to be lifted up from some corner of the first glued back, then peel off the already whole.

Owning a glass house - I beg you to take photos close up of the side edges and corners of the device.
Looked up video for gluing on the laptop 8, all class of course, really the magic of some kind, but that coverage area even I was not very pleased.

Post has been editeddent729 - 27.08.18, 16:01
Reason for editing:.

Rep: (2)
Tell me - who knows - whether the film is suitable from H8 9-ku? Like a smart same size and location sensors. Thanks.

Rep: (49)
* gin_alexx, fits. Near the film on the screen of the notes 8.
That is, if you ask about bronoskins.

Rep: (227)
gin_alexx @ 27.08.18, 21:51*
Whether the film is suitable from H8 9-ku

long unsoldfilm by Note 8and stood almost like a native 9-ku, in the corners was slightly shorter, but still am in the process of selecting a native film can and with such like.

Post has been editedvp8685 - 28.08.18, 10:51

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/02/20, 21:13