> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9 - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.4 "
Question
What accessories do you use?
Glass [ 33 ] ** [3,51%]
Film [ 41 ] ** [4,36%]
Bumper [ 117 ] ** [12,45%]
Case [ 240 ] ** [25,53%]
Bumper + glass / film [ 174 ] ** [18,51%]
Case + Glass / Film [ 247 ] ** [26,28%]
Do not use [ 88 ] ** [9,36%]
Total votes: 940

Rep: (581)
Accessories forSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
PictureSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage and Repair » | Official firmware » | Unofficial firmware » | Camera talk »

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Covers
Safety glasses and films
miscellanea
Useful

S-Pen Information
Cables 5A for our smartphone are not recommended. Fast charge will not be !

Regarding filling the caps, correcting information, corrections, please contact the QMS .

Topics CuratorBoy77ruS

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 01.02.20, 19:23
Reason for editing: Slickwraps

Rep: (142)
* radmil Already I tried on the small droplets. Like normal, not deadly glues, can be divided.

Rep: (1)
Case bought Ringke air aqua blue, comfortable, skirting the top and bottom is quite high.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Also I bought the glass on the screen, but the seller for some reason did not put in a set of UV lamp, so far only stoklyshko can attach to your phone. Link toglass

Picture

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 05.05.19, 14:59
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (16)
temaiul @ 23.10.18, 07:19*
you can count with our telephone? how it looks in reality

Here issuch car holder, well ordered or rug from AliExpress.
He certainly is not Quick Charge and only 1 amp, but it is very convenient to throw the phone without any WoЕєny with wires. Again conveniently quickly to grab the phone to answer the call or the message, and throw back.
Or can be put sideways to navigate or even what xs: D
Generally until standards.

Photos in the interior of cars
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Picture

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 07.05.19, 14:19

Rep: (121)
That's the first time ordered BRONOSKINS CaseFriendly glossy. All praise and write that is glued easily.
In general, I like not such rukozhop, a lifetime-stick a bunch of cheap and expensive film / glass itself to all sorts of phones, tablets, laptops. Weeds were but rare and small, a speck of dust, and then one will hardly visible. And then BRONOSKINS, like and a lot of instructions on the Internet, all reviewed, memorized and prepared the place and began to glue. I did everything strictly according to instructions. As a result, the next full game! Bubbles are not resolved everything, even the wet squeegee and film still traces which do not pass and can not be erased. It looks and feels looks like the cheapest Chinese film 30 p. The mood is just zero.
The site they have written and sent as photos there is a guarantee. But even if I will not send glue! Ordered it because BRONOSKINS I thought that the film will screen for 1k look better than a cheap 200 p. As a result, the difference is absolutely no, grain is the same as scratching, leaving fingerprints even worse! What to pay 1k + rubles do not understand. For the money, I'll buy 5! sets of films are no different and is glued in 100 times lighter.

p.s.
Spray complete enough for 4 zilch, apparently not dolili.

Well, the photo:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Picture

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 05.05.19, 21:59

Rep: (25)
* freemka , Please tell me how the phone is held, or just surface tacky gum? In the upright position, on the bumps does not pop up? Charging, as I understand it, just lying?

Rep: (16)
* ek makarek,
In the upright position on the bumps I think should not jump out at sharp braking acceleration back and forth can swing.
Here, as it were someone like rides. Who has any power :) Someone out and winched up a tree hangs machine)).
Charging is only lying down, below the surface sticky.

Rep: (162)
Hello,
bought a silicon cover, I like, the size is not critical adds. Board except the bottom closed. The protrusion at the top and bottom corners of the pro, you can lay down face down. The shape and dimensions almost like Alcantara (very sorry that it is not).

Rep: (112)
Hello guys! Prompt, who knows, suitable Spigen 000CH20727 - Essential F301W - to our Exynos processor?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (64)
* Edik 70,
Of course!

Rep: (7)
Cases have come to Ali, this manufacturer ordered earlier on other phones, the quality is excellent, get a pen handy. To purchase is recommended.
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32911112147.html

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Picture

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 05.05.19, 14:54

I bought spigen cover and glass. Perfect. Glass is easy to catch on, as a native village along with a cover spigan. Glass quality, very responsive. Of course all of the original.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedEdik 70 - 24.10.18, 17:05

Rep: (12)
Edik 70 @ 24/10/18, 17:03*
I bought spigen cover and glass. Perfect

Interested case. In the description mentioned about the back magnet. With wireless charging tried? Friends?

* alvasir,
Look for the link with the wireless charging should be friends, I have not tried.https: //rover.ebay.com...k%2Fitm%2F392108604822

* Edik 70,
Ordered the blue, I'll try. Today I received Nillkin Flex Case is also blue. After their own black TPU, soft touch seems bulky and slippery.

* alvasir,
I think you will like it. I was advised before this company spigen. Here I am ordered and did not regret. Another order from their wireless charging. I was told that once pokupesh MERS, then all must conform. Do not take the Chinese junk for a penny.
Importantly, this case looks good does not increase the phone and pocherkivaet its beauty.

Post has been editedEdik 70 - 24.10.18, 21:16

Rep: (45)
Attached Image

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 08.05.19, 00:37
Reason for editing: Corrected image

voodooxp @ 24.10.18, 21:08*
uag Ahi

As for me, too brutal.

* voodooxp , Is it possible to picture the face? How is it with the side edges?

Rep: (45)
Attached Image

Post has been editedvoodooxp - 24.10.18, 21:34

If I understand correctly, the sides of the glass above the cover, ie as well as on the protective mother samsungovskom. Then the original will be better at it and the price is now lower (1600 somewhere slipped) and the leg is)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/02/20, 20:11