> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9 - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.4 "
Question
What accessories do you use?
Glass [ 33 ] ** [3,51%]
Film [ 41 ] ** [4,36%]
Bumper [ 117 ] ** [12,43%]
Case [ 240 ] ** [25,5%]
Bumper + glass / film [ 174 ] ** [18,49%]
Case + Glass / Film [ 248 ] ** [26,35%]
Do not use [ 88 ] ** [9,35%]
Total votes: 941

Rep: (581)
Accessories forSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
PictureSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage and Repair » | Official firmware » | Unofficial firmware » | Camera talk »

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Covers
Safety glasses and films
miscellanea
Useful

S-Pen Information
Cables 5A for our smartphone are not recommended. Fast charge will not be !

Regarding filling the caps, correcting information, corrections, please contact the QMS .

Topics CuratorBoy77ruS

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 01.02.20, 19:23
Reason for editing: Slickwraps

Rep: (25)
I tried to connect through a projector, a picture horror. Nothing can be seen, the text can not be read, hike projector 800x600 resolution, but that it was strange to nouta the image standards as it turns out is quite digestible, readable.

Rep: (21)
Has anyone tried the hydrogel film on the windshield? as a stylus crawl on her? or perhaps on the rear window?

Rep: (39)
ek makarek @ 20/10/18, 21:21*
horror picture. Nothing can be seen, the text can not be read, hike 800x600 projector

What are you expecting from the vga? The standard resolution for it.

* Dimian But with the laptop image standards, and then the type of 320x240 if not less looks, but when connected to a monitor like all the rules

ek makarek @ 20/10/18, 21:52*
with laptop

Through the same adapter?

* Dimian No nouta with just the projector. And through the adapter to the monitor

Post has been editedek makarek - 20.10.18, 13:54

* ek makarek ,
Maybe the music is not imprisoned under the display port, so the image displays deshmanskuyu in default.

Not a lot of confusing wrote. If the phone is connected via an adapter to the monitor, all the rules. To the projector, garbage. Although connected to the same projector, laptop picture norms

ek makarek @ 20/10/18, 21:57*
when connected to the same laptop projector

That is, after all, a new laptop directly connected to the projector?
And monitor a permit is granted?

Dimyan @ 20/10/18, 13:57*
Maybe the music is not imprisoned under the display port,
Yes, I found no descriptions about a raccoon display port. But on the screen like no Che so the quality was. But where to look for a solution in the end?

Post has been editedek makarek - 20.10.18, 14:01

ek makarek 10/20/18 @ 22:00*
But where to look for a solution in the end?

When you connect the monitor settings.

* Dimian Unfortunately there is only given permission to a smart screen, without the possibility of change. And no, found

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedek makarek - 20.10.18, 14:23

ek makarek @ 20/10/18, 22:20*
where indicated only a smart resolution screen,

You look in the settings Dex and I talked about the settings of the monitor.

Rep: (7)
I came today is my case. Protective Standing Cover. My hand is not large, but still very comfortable! Very happy! Now I'm waiting for the glass.

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Picture

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 05.05.19, 15:04
Reason for editing: In the header, corrected under the spoiler photos

Rep: (794)
Here issuchCase received. (Case is not very much, but after the incident described in the discussion, decided that this phone will be in the bag.)
Relatively thin. On the sides perfectly licked, does not interfere with typing does not interfere with the stylus. The buttons are pressed perfectly. The back gets dirty easily. Stylus get less convenient. No protrusions at the top and bottom, lies directly on the screen. And most importantly, fingerprint sensor does not get it ... Photos are sold, photoshop.
I do not recommend.
Attached Image

Rep: (144)
I came my Nillkin Frosted Shield generally liked'll wait for the glass and possibly will be used as the main cover. Even tried to remove the distance between the screen and a table, but it is less than a millimeter. There are still on trial Protective Standing Cover and finally decide on the cover :)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Picture

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 05.05.19, 14:52
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (14)
Today took the black Protective Standing Cover ... Well I can say - it is slippery. Initially there were hopes on the rubber part of the cover on the sides, but they did not come true - rubber there is not "sticky". It is more slippery than the Clear Cover (original silicone), phone with him significantly more. He took it for 1800, but more than for 1500 would not recommend to take - it is not necessary that, IMHO. The stem keeps the phone normally, though the feelings and rather shaky. The top and bottom edge of the cover could be a little more and go to the window, or at least at the corners, but not the fact that it greatly helps in the fall smarta. The strange thing is that there is no review of the phone drop test in this case.

Rep: (7)
That's strange .... here it is never for me is not slippery. Even thought this has not arisen. No sense .... And where it is more to come on the glass? And so chehle- as in the tank.
Well, you have your opinion on this matter and it is, of course, has a right to be.

Rep: (14)
* PaolaPatti,
Do you have a silicone case? I compared it with him, and not abstract. Compared with the very slippery silicone and rubber insert is not particularly saves. About "where it is more" - in the corners is still not used area, and on the website of Samsung in a review, there are examples that after falling in the cover glass comes skiff. If Case climbed on the glass more - likely to hit the glass would be less.

Post has been editedDead warrior - 21.10.18, 22:03
Reason for editing: grammar corrected

* PaolaPatti , My first feeling, too, so it was, when shifted from silicone. As if what that oily, slippery. Then leveled off)). Just this is the original silicone, just like the eraser on the glass. In FIG budge hand.

Post has been editedek makarek - 21.10.18, 21:51

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/02/20, 10:35