> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9 - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.4 "
Question
What accessories do you use?
Glass [ 30 ] ** [3,31%]
Film [ 38 ] ** [4,19%]
Bumper [ 115 ] ** [12,69%]
Case [ 233 ] ** [25,72%]
Bumper + glass / film [ 167 ] ** [18,43%]
Case + Glass / Film [ 237 ] ** [26,16%]
Do not use [ 86 ] ** [9,49%]
Total votes: 906

Rep: (572)
Accessories forSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
PictureSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Covers
Safety glasses and films
miscellanea
Useful
Other Samsung Accessories Themes

S-Pen Information
Cables 5A for our smartphone are not recommended. Fast charge will not be !

Regarding filling the caps, correcting information, corrections, please contact the QMS .

Topics CuratorBoy77ruS

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 13.10.19, 17:10
Reason for editing: Case UAG Monarch Copy

Rep: (2)
Hello! Who cover Spigen La Manon and one film, advise, please, a film that would have been friends with this cover. I tried a lot of films, none fit: the edges of the film cover lifts up, the film itself from the curved sides of a smart moves. Bought the original film from Spigen, so it was grainy, hazy image was because of her. ((Does not pick up.

Rep: (7)
Chrollivia @ 5.12.19, 18:02*
Advise, please, film

Judging by the images, a cover similar to the liquid air. I use liquid air film Araree

Rep: (8)
* Chrollivia Normal display in our system, if a sand quarry are not working, there is no reason to worry!)

madmaxim @ 06.12.19, 00:41*
Judging by the images, a cover similar to the liquid air. I use liquid air film Araree

I did not understand what images you have in mind, but I cover Spigen La Manon Classy, ​​not Liquid Air. A Araree transparencies? From the sides smarta does not come unstuck?

* Taylore No, not a career.)) But I have a lot of use S-Pen'om, just afraid to scratch the screen. And about oleofobku then I told someone that quickly erased. And you do not use any protection?

Rep: (7)
Chrollivia @ 6.12.19, 10:20*
What image do you mean
The pictures on the internet, we can conclude that these cases are similar.
Transparent.
Along the edges I kept perfectly.

* Chrollivia Used a variety of) the first experience was with two glasses whitestone dome glass, terribly infuriated cobwebs, then bought araree film, my post was also about it is fixed) like a good film, but I have it spoiled her bunch of keys by accident, had to be removed. Then bought the film from imak, there are two complete, but tired of it, it's good for oleofobke, but it is more rubber) and there is not cut at all sensors, and holes that are zalyapyvaetsya same unlocking face triggered a little worse, so I again took the film and go back without them)

madmaxim @ 06.12.19, 11:37*
The pictures on the internet, we can conclude that these cases are similar.
Transparent.
Along the edges I kept perfectly.

Yes, most likely, these covers of the same size. Can be judged by the original film Spigen Neo Flex. It does not specify that it is designed for a particular case.
How Araree lay on the screen? It comes to the edges of the cover or some gap there? I would be very grateful for a photo smart with this film.

* Taylore I read your post about Araree. Saying that it is difficult to expel bubbles ... but other users said that this film is glued easily. In general, some mixed reviews about this film on different resources.
And you have a long walk without protection screen? How not to scratch it? A oleofobka not erased?

* Chrollivia,
just the same about scratching s-pen (th) of the screen, I would not have worried!) oleofobka in place yet!

Rep: (2621)
Good evening. Are there owners uag monarch? We can chat in PM, we can and here. I want to buy for the new year ... I wanted to hear impressions

Rep: (693)
* Taver Andrey,
Discuss here.
From myself I will say. To me he's just going. I ordered until prices were good. But now at hand is the monarch of Nout8. They are exactly the same. And the quality and excellent design. Comfortable grip.

Rep: (6)
* Taver Andrey, about the monarch in our branch for some reason do not have the normal comment, I go to shape the plasma as the same kind of (very nice), too, could not resist and ordered at a discount monarch will come soon will wear.
Since the plasma is similar to say about a comment from a person who does the technique is not particularly friendly (so to speak from the side) "well-matched, in his hand is sure, on the side faces of the relief will help to keep a confidence that will not slip.

* Boy77ruS,
Tomorrow offer - arrive on Wednesday or Thursday. I rummaged all found only in Kiev. But the black color (such as red does not want to). 1200grn price - in rubles multiplied by 3. Also saw that the little comments, so when it is in my hands - and will report with photos

Post has been editedTaver Andrey - 08.12.19, 07:07

Rep: (64)
* Taver Andrey , Check that it had not been a fake. Aliekpress on their shaft.

* oleg693,
I'm not with Ali

Rep: (36)
* Taver Andrey Some unscrupulous shops to buy Ali, and sold here under the guise of the original, so that counterfeiting not only to Ali.

* vitek1105,
What to look for?

* Taver Andrey ,
Cap - Useful.

* Boy77ruS,
Seen, but there is absolutely not clear intourist says) while the Izu ...

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - Yesterday, 12:51
Reason for edit: Removed 4.15.

* Taver Andrey ,
As simple as possible. Try to bend it. Just do not overdo it) In general, in a video visually seen many signs.

* Boy77ruS,
Yes, I saw. tomorrow morning will order

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/10/19, 1:19