> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9 - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.4 "
Question
What accessories do you use?
Glass [ 34 ] ** [3,57%]
Film [ 42 ] ** [4,41%]
Bumper [ 119 ] ** [12,5%]
Case [ 241 ] ** [25,32%]
Bumper + glass / film [ 176 ] ** [18,49%]
Case + Glass / Film [ 252 ] ** [26,47%]
Do not use [ 88 ] ** [9,24%]
Total votes: 952

Rep: (582)
Accessories forSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
PictureSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Covers
Safety glasses and films
miscellanea
Useful

S-Pen Information
Cables 5A for our smartphone are not recommended. Fast charge will not be !

Regarding filling the caps, correcting information, corrections, please contact the QMS .

Topics CuratorBoy77ruS

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 08.03.20, 18:19
Reason for editing: The maximum charging power Samsung Galaxy Note9

Rep: (33)
* m-a-r_k-u-s, about him, he is yellow and can be purchase at the angles, there nothing to be done. Black is too boring ... but do not tell that transparent comfortable to hold ... in search of the best)

Rep: (12)
In general, how many need to be dried in time?

Yesterday, when experimenting with glue and glass, I observed that 1 minute of that 5 - glue remains the same. As rubber plenochka stretches, but then breaks. Easy finger rolls.
Photo glue TP-2500 Loca after "drying"
Attached Image

* jardin, Chinese all you want, but Dom Glass - the first time a web of matter (top, middle, bottom 15, then 30), the second time already the top and bottom for 15 seconds, then 30, and all is well.

Rep: (96)
jardin @ 7.09.19, 19:04*
Rubber plenochka
It should be so that you can remove the glass and leave fobku alive. Or you want to pour the level of epoxy?

Rep: (17)
In short I want to share my experience! Bought a film, glued to try), although it all in a review haili everywhere .. but ... it is not bad! Only have small bumps that can be seen at an angle! Slides a finger on it is not bad! Stylus great friends! And surprisingly there oleofobka, of course, not as on the glass, but very good, on the back of her film imak almost none) but there is not much floating) price 500r in the Beeline, the only hard expels bubbles (40 minutes here and there they drove)

Attached Image
Attached Image

Picture

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 07.09.19, 21:26
Reason for editing: In the header.

Rep: (97)
* Taylore The main thing that the edges of the covers come off.

* puppa I do not wear seat covers now)) but I can say at the edges of the place is, something like the dome glass .. come home'll get protective standing cover and sfotkayu with him)

Rep: (12)
tkvictor @ 08.09.19, 01:10*
and Dom Glass - the first time a web of matter (top, middle, bottom 15, then 30)

That is, no difference really. It makes no sense to sit for 5 minutes in one place. Enough and for a moment?

serlik @ 08.09.19, 01:38*
It should be so that you can remove the glass and leave fobku alive. Or you want to pour the level of epoxy?

Yes, it is more a review of my adhesive that I bought. Just know that is the glue that just turns into a hard state.
And so in general I would like to know how much time is enough. And it met the information that someone sits one place for 10 minutes of light ...

Rep: (10)
* Taylore , I will support. Himself with the second month ... excellent film. Just take 500 rubles, MTS true. No glass is not necessary. Glued quite easily.

Rep: (0)
* tkvictor , Dried and longer and still dom glass cobwebs goes.

Rep: (67)
Start to peel the glass and I decided to take it off. Glass with aliekpress with UV adhesive.
Here is a link to it.
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32879374220.html
It took off very easily. The captured glass glue does not roll as they say. Clay never seen. But it remains very likeness bit tighter film that is hard to pull out. Photos attached. There are two options: either the adhesive so hardened and became like a plastic film, or on the glass on the inside with tape stuck really. Who shot the Chinese glass tell whether there is at them from the inside of the film? If the glue has become so hard to glue the glass on a second time he has no desire.
Attached Image
Attached Image

PS dig deeper still shot glass and found out that the adhesive layer is very thin, and he does not roll as the glass on the inside is also a film there.
Glass in quality is quite good, and the fact that on the inside there is a plastic film increases its protective properties. Corners are rounded as much as cheap glasses. But there is also a disadvantage. Perekleit it a second time will not work because the same film

Post has been editedoleg693 - 08.09.19, 12:01

Rep: (5)
* oleg693 And all is well on the phone? Not what is left?

* rol331 my idea is that you need to no more 15 seconds at the top and bottom, then 30. Still

Post has been editedtkvictor - 08.09.19, 12:14

* katran8104 , On the phone, nothing at all. Glass withdrew as if it was glued on static, not glue.

* oleg693 , But so is rolled adhesive which is applied to the dome glass! He is clearly not up to the end freezes, but the Chinese glass glue I do not really want to ..

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (96)
oleg693 @ 8.09.19, 1:51*
the glass on the inside really tape stuck
On all glasses have a protective film on the side of the screen. And it must be removed before gluing glass. I xs, as you have not noticed.

* serlik , Well, I do not know who to be used that the transport film is not removed ... In the glass there is a plastic film, and it is not removed without damage. I thought at first that this adhesive has become so hard. A closer look and found that picking a UV adhesive is removed, and under it there is also a film.

Post has been editedoleg693 - 08.09.19, 16:04

Rep: (778)
oleg693 @ 08.09.19, 16:01*
In fact, the glass has a plastic film

Accidentally glass was not with adhesive basis? In addition to the glue separately.

* Boy77ruS , Non-adhesive. Previously, when flat screens glued glass (and pasted not only themselves, but all his friends), observed that there are glass with a film on the inside (where the break is removed in one piece), but there is just glass.

Rep: (778)
oleg693 @ 08.09.19, 16:08*
there is glass with a film on the inside

Yes, I had in mind.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/03/20, 15:13