> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9 - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.4 "
Question
What accessories do you use?
Glass [ 37 ] ** [3,72%]
Film [ 44 ] ** [4,43%]
Bumper [ 122 ] ** [12,27%]
Case [ 250 ] ** [25,15%]
Bumper + glass / film [ 189 ] ** [19,01%]
Case + Glass / Film [ 261 ] ** [26,26%]
Do not use [ 91 ] ** [9,15%]
Total votes: 994

Rep: (596)
Accessories forSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
PictureSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Covers
Safety glasses and films
miscellanea
Useful

S-Pen Information
Cables 5A for our smartphone are not recommended. Fast charge will not be !

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPicture

Post has been editedLexx808 - 20.07.20, 22:58
Reason for editing: Curator

Rep: (11)
semfart , So why mess?) Not9 is the third phone that I handled, I have no complaints))) With regard to the protection of man, I trim, but do not regret it. I like without covers and without protection)))

kgdma , It need not be removed, there is the thickness calculated nano inflicted layers according to the manufacturer enough from 6 to 18 months. Tactile same phone that the day of purchase)

Kill_the_Dog Catches: D

PS I think many will agree that such a device to use as he is conceived more pleasant)))

Post has been editedgakonda23 - 21.09.18, 21:46
Reason for editing: added

Rep: (1)
Bought Dome Glass and Chinese analogue to Ali, no difference is not found, except that Ali give 3 glass and 3 tubes UV glue for 1200 rubles, and Dome Glass worth 4500 1pc.

Rep: (17)
* rateman , A link to the Ali

Rep: (80)
Nillkin came bumper, inside like Screen film, but only a narrow some sort. This demo sample or what?
Attached Image

A blue label and for what?

Post has been editedOlnor - 22.09.18, 14:41

Rep: (193)
* Olnor
Blue sticker sticker Tipo dust clean.
I have to nilkinym and C8 / C8 + film also had as a stump, do not be surprised.

Rep: (3)
Guys, that's bundled with the phone is otryvatel tip pen. Tell how often these tips to change and where to take something new?

Rep: (29)
Zver_evgen @ 22.09.18, 15:18*
Tell how often these tips to change and where to take something new?
Kind of like a black soft for those who like to draw, and a gray hard for writers.
Buy here

Rep: (3)
* Predator.74 , But the experience of use I did understand correctly that he wore his age need 10 zadrachivat from morning till evening

Rep: (29)
Zver_evgen @ 22.09.18, 15:39*
but from experience I'm use to understand correctly, he wore his age need 10 zadrachivat from morning till evening
I can not know exactly what had previously been note2 never changed, but that's about 8 note read people there to change them often, not in vain in the replacement kit put. Kind of like a black blur away, he seems to be written is not erased, and the peeling off the tip to become a corner of the drawing.

Post has been editedPredator.74 - 22.09.18, 15:44
Reason for editing: Edited

Rep: (1)
semfart @ 21.09.2018, 23:58*
* rateman , A link to the Ali

A lot of them:
1) http://s.aliexpress.com/FnMF3iqe
2)http://s.aliexpress.com/YRvyaQz6
3)http://s.aliexpress.com/ABNbQfYR
But in general, all the same.

Rep: (6)
abnormal51 @ 16.09.2018, 14:06*
Maaaalenkie live in the town in the Far East. Found in a connected 3d glass with frames from the music for 700rub 8., Put, the village well, stole about half a millimeter at the top and bottom of the screen, the eyes of cameras, sensors, speakers, in their places. It was necessary to increase the sensitivity of the screen, as typing text at the keyboard without this it was difficult.

When using silicone bumper is glass, of course, began to crack during handling with a smartphone and flaky around the edges (((Unlock on the eyes has stopped working, because dust is beginning to penetrate the sensor and the screen ((Simple Silicone Case bought a Chinese shopping center for 300 rubles).) it is a pity in this department have not yet reached the glass and film, other cases. Son will deliver "reservation" native case of samsung.shop. But, I feel, will remain on the silicone, makes it possible for its convenience in size. on the score 9 wife Then one of the covers of notebook with Ali, 13 days !, a personal record of delivery to our distant village. Atractive pleasant texture gray fabric, such as small drape, cover herself stuck on a magnetic clasp (convenient), and turns the smartphone into a kind of clutch dimensions. in such a case, our smarts to wear jeans / pants have a distortion. b / n charge does not interfere in the front pockets.
The question "what kind of glass to buy chtop has been friends with the covers ?!" remains open.

Rep: (11)
Good day!
And if anyone portable bluetooth-keyboard with touchpad saw sharpened by smartphones, a galaxy note in particular? The idea is that it turned into a laptop ultraminiatyurny visually.

Rep: (193)
* Comphard,
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Something from this?

Rep: (19)
Tell me, I want to buy another one stylus and install it immediately soft feel, who bought the stylus there is complete replacement or a new stylus is a stylus and all. I just want to take over ibey and there do not write complete. And one who knows ibee seller to accurately originals. thank

Rep: (14)
The last couple of years, take silicone covers only Baseus firm. Pleasant to the touch, non-slip, good quality, fit snugly to the smartphone, the corners and edges are reinforced.
Baseus luxurious Soft Silicone Case for samsung note 9 ultra-thin transparent case for samsung Galaxy Note mobile phone cover 9
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32903605809.html

Attached Image

Well, from Baseus yet acquired the cable
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedred scorpion - 24.09.18, 12:33

Rep: (2)
Lord, Cton found a good clear case that was not fat, and sat very tight? Referring share, if any.
I ordered a couple of pieces to Ali, but I feel they are so-so.
I do not like to hang out around the edges of the screen.

Rep: (14)
* krakatan,
Samsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9 - Accessories (Post red scorpion # 77318064)
A couple of posts above said

Post has been editedred scorpion - 24.09.18, 13:22

Rep: (35)
About Baseus. I bought Note9, took cover with a lid, but without it could not find a suitable (thin and without protruding edges), 'officials have only been commercially available silicone. And caught me Baseus covers. I took two, translucent and black. Look good, fit in shape is just perfect. Material- not great, but as a temporary solution standards. But, here is their weak place-red on the screenshot.
Attached Image
Due to the small thickness of the cover, when the finger reaches for the volume rocker, this piece constantly moves (the direction shown in green) and a week later! bends the arc of the rocker, constantly clinging to everything. In similar places in other buttons, everything is fine.
As a result, I managed to take the last Samsung WITS Hard Cover and content go. Just sit well, but under knopki- notch and very good stuff. (Straight nostalgia for note4, sorry there is not cover, and no texture)

Post has been editedShady311 - 24.09.18, 14:05

Rep: (2)
Last week came spigen neo hybrid and dome glass.
Dome glass - yascherskoe invention still got a small bubble near the top of the speaker, where the installation is sealed in the process. Oleofobka strange, like it is, but the finger slides clearly worse than the native glass. Stylus funtsikliruet.
While rubbing, discovered that a couple of weeks of wearing the native glass all mikroskolah and Scratchy. With the keys and the sand was not wearing) Here's a he, Gavrilov eyes.
Case took mindful about ultra hybrid on s6 - there was an ultimatum. There is still not the same. Ledges on the sides not fall down at the screen will not protect. In this case, the slots are not sufficient for normal use beveled edges. The lower edge of the speaker in a thick, a kind of tube. Sound is muted and loses much in quality.
Have to look to other manufacturers)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editednemuri - 24.09.18, 20:05

Rep: (26)
I got such a plastic, thin.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version