> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9 - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.4 "
Question
What accessories do you use?
Glass [ 33 ] ** [3,51%]
Film [ 41 ] ** [4,36%]
Bumper [ 117 ] ** [12,45%]
Case [ 240 ] ** [25,53%]
Bumper + glass / film [ 174 ] ** [18,51%]
Case + Glass / Film [ 247 ] ** [26,28%]
Do not use [ 88 ] ** [9,36%]
Total votes: 940

Rep: (581)
Accessories forSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
PictureSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Covers
Safety glasses and films
miscellanea
Useful

S-Pen Information
Cables 5A for our smartphone are not recommended. Fast charge will not be !

Regarding filling the caps, correcting information, corrections, please contact the QMS .

Topics CuratorBoy77ruS

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 01.02.20, 19:23
Reason for editing: Slickwraps

Rep: (1)
I connect through the dock by lyumii 950.

Rep: (113)
By the way, no one will know when this device will release the flash drive to 512gb? At the presentation of Samsung showed that it is possible and a general set, only it is not for sale, not counting the obscure Chinese flash drives.

Rep: (193)
* ghost49,
Yes like there are for sale on 512 acres, but the price tag of 25k. Plus or minus. Not worth it

Rep: (8)
Attached Image

Here is why the specified 30 Hz and 60 Hz as the output?

Post has been editedgrafom - 17.09.18, 18:58
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

Rep: (94)
* var712 , Another adapter.

Rep: (8)
* serlik How?)

Rep: (26)
var712 this type https: //ru.aliexpress....999.259.33193c00afoSot
But it is necessary to check some robyat, some not, where that Ali saw that just worked and wrote in a review, I'm looking to 4k and 60 Hz was charged here was similar to the followinghttps: //ru.aliexpress....654433b2e9015c71c65cc1
And here 4k and 60 Hzhttps: //ru.aliexpress....4daf-a813-b32db455ceae

Post has been editedklon45 - 17.09.18, 09:26

Rep: (22)
It got its protective glass with AliExpress Г  la Whitestone DomeGlass. At a price in the region of 1200 rubles. It costs. Shipping took about 2 weeks to pack everything well. Included sent glass 2, napkins, stickers, frame 2 butylki adhesive and the lamp cable. Among the shortcomings immediately note that the display window is shorter, I slip him closer to the bottom edge, suitable width. Frame size stickers phone absolutely does not fit, just put on the table. Instructions included not glued on the video. But even it does not say that the speaker should seal the glue is recognized in all directions and Vyshcha it from the speaker would be something more fun. It stuck all good fit complete. Let's see how to use. I ordered herehttps: //ru.aliexpress....311.0.0.7bd533edmav3dB

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Picture

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 05.05.19, 18:06
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (113)
* vladiks77,
Citing possible? :)

Rep: (64)
* marusillda,
uuuh
Here is the top margin turned out ...
You are exactly Not9 it?
What is the bottom margin?

* the_special_one Exactly. On the box it is written. Bottom without indentation, do not want to feel the edge of the finger when sentornuyu panel poke.

Rep: (142)
* marusillda But as the dismantling of things? It sticks to the death? Or is there a way to remove?

* Keymag I do not know, I hope to dismantle will not come. Not to death precisely because of glue droplets on the sides clean off well. According to the expectations should be removed as a normal glass.

* KeyMag,
There adhesive type silicone
Not stick to death

Rep: (19)
* ilitnevskiy,
Maybe we should look to the side with the original product? Do not understand people who phone for 50k + worth buying something on the ali ...
Ps bought the original protective cover. Super thing. Before was s7 and it includes two of the original leather bumper, too, some positive emotions.

Addition of own experience: s7 in the bumper as soon as the original did not fall for me and I with him, or rather stumbled on it and fell relied in the fall. He fell and bounced up the steps, so that I had time to say goodbye to him as he flew. The Samsung did not say as for me money is not collected for their beauty but also for the (actually working) functional-protective component. Bumper to bumper, and then it should operate as a bumper on a car that is as a buffer. The Samsung original bumper works, tested on s5 s7 and already n9.

Post has been editedLabradorik - 17.09.18, 12:09

* marusillda Without share of photographic padding?

* Keymag , Below the maximum close to the edge glued to the finger did not feel the brink of the glass, and the top feels lacks 2.5mm. And he cut it is not clear why such a large.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

* marusillda But as with the oleophobic coating business?

Post has been editedKeymag - 17.09.18, 17:23

* Keymag Like there. But I have that bare shield the glass is still periodically wipe off fingerprints.

* marusillda,
Such a large incision to not close proximity sensors, lighting. On some phones, I had such, the phone began to think that they are generally closed by hand (or phone in your pocket), and asked not to close them.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/02/20, 19:53