> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9 - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.4 "
Question
What accessories do you use?
Glass [ 36 ] ** [3,67%]
Film [ 43 ] ** [4,39%]
Bumper [ 120 ] ** [12,24%]
Case [ 246 ] ** [25,1%]
Bumper + glass / film [ 187 ] ** [19,08%]
Case + Glass / Film [ 259 ] ** [26,43%]
Do not use [ 89 ] ** [9,08%]
Total votes: 980

Rep: (591)
Accessories forSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
PictureSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Covers
Safety glasses and films
miscellanea
Useful

S-Pen Information
Cables 5A for our smartphone are not recommended. Fast charge will not be !

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPicture

Post has been editedLexx808 - 20.07.20, 22:58
Reason for editing: Curator

Rep: (193)
Comrades, not to spend money at 500+, and not to look for mega options, to buy from the eighth raccoon conventional silicon films of the $ 100 pieces a dozen, and do not worry)

Post has been editedvladiks77 - 14.09.18, 14:35

Rep: (61)
Who has the comparison, there is much thicker protective case makes the device, compared with the silicone case?

Rep: (530)
serlik @ 12.09.18, 23:48*
where you can order a cover with his picture?

Here isherefor example, but the quality did not know probyval ..

Rep: (3)
I bought a glass Mocolo a week ago, that isFull Cover 3D with Holeswhich implies that it will have a top and bottom edge of the black hole and at least a camera and a speaker. Figure there is nothing there and it is not. Maximum of what is described is the only hole-in speaker. Glass came in a box, all as it should, with inscriptions and other Mocolo tryapichkami Bib beautifully decorated. The box came the wrong color that the home page is black with red as well as in the photo in a choice of blue background with sand. On the glass protective film was only at the lower portion of the kotoroja glued to the smartphone, there was no protection on top. The glass itself is very easily soiled, spoiled only by the fact that just looking at him. When glueing mm layer of clear adhesive base of this glass. After a week of use when including the screen test I noticed a little dust under the glass point. It was not before them. Wear with a cover Spigen Case Neo Hybrid like nothing hurts not otkleevaetsya. Maybe I was not lucky with the glass itself but not before taking other glass but this was not what would direct all no ice. Appropriate feedback to the seller and I left together with photos. But I cover more than satisfied.

Picture

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 05.05.19, 17:48
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (145)
Kids and someone that about Nillkin Frosted Shield users have to say?

Rep: (10)
Today in samsungovskom store on Tverskaya Street was looking covers.
Silicone was only pink, but I tried. It seemed to me that he was too big, protects, probably a good thing, but I did not like. Although a nice touch.
On the last apparatus was my choice - Alcantra. For nine of these do not.
They offered me a bumper from spigen - a very good impression. Very handy cutout mark, good stuff.
But I have chosen, as a result, the native "leather" flip. Dear (5500), but it feels in your hand - much better than the rest. However, in real leather is not sure - it's very subtle, but look, the skin is well provlyaet itself is in operation.

* ds121 And which spigen not tell me?

Rep: (1479)
I came to a temporary case with Ali, while waiting for the original. not bad in principle, protection of at least - but at a rate not increase!
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

ordered tut⬇️
http://s.aliexpress.com/yEJ7JNrY?fromSns=Copy

Rep: (71)
* qwertuk , On the cover of the original silicon, debris does not collect itself?

Rep: (237)
sayman14 @ 14.09.18, 18:13*
on the cover of the original silicon, debris does not collect itself?

It does not collect, but fat fingerprints remain.

Posted on 14/09/2018, 18:35:

KeyMag @ 14.09.18, 13:34*
who what about Nillkin Frosted Shield users have to say?

A great bumperPeriodically changing it from the original silicone for a change.

3 days walking with a black silicone cover. Well, imagine a course for me because the phone looks awkward in front of him. At the touch of a pleasant, but only collects dust and thrust into his pockets / get not very convenient.
Today bought a protective standing cover. Cover Sure thing! Yes, it becomes heavier and thicker, but his hand is just fine, nice stuff, looks a blast! Purely a man's brutal cover. Silicone flew to gather dust in the far shelf, which he and so is not bad out.

Post has been editedmasi4ek - 14.09.18, 18:37

Rep: (2)
Ktonibud uses puregear dualtekhttp: //www.pure-gear.c...ung-galaxy-note-9.html
Was this on note3, interesting reviews of the real owner ...

Rep: (3)
dent729 @ 21.08.18, 12:09*
I recommend to try this case:https: //www.aliexpress....311.0.0.1bfa33edTi9bcr
Already ordered myself. I have one now on c7. It is worth a penny, it looks solid, thin, does not get dirty, does not slip.

Come you have this case? If you can write a few words, everything is normal, and then I think to myself to take this.
And whether width greatly adds?

Rep: (1)
Also took the film to the screen bronoskins caseFriendly, holds yet feels much better than glass, though already some scratches, but the phone just lay day. And top swipe menu from the top edge is not convenient, the finger on the notch on the film scratches. Maybe worth to take one piece film ...

Rep: (17)
Also took bronoskins case friendly to protective standing cover, but IMHO perfect film would fit on the entire screen. To heap too film pasted on the back, he climbed into the case.

* semen.j15 , With a cover, it makes sense to glue the glass?

Rep: (5)
And please tell me about the film bronoskins - fulbodi with the original book cover clear view cover will normally contact? Case Friendly planned order, that probably already, but now they have a share of 2 sets the price of one, the offer is good, but if this film is suitable to boot?
And spigenu too interested in?

Rep: (193)
* aikidoka88,
To the clergy carpet fit exactly
About Spiga not know
But for a full Protect Case example

Rep: (7)
When connected via hdmi how Hz 4k? Who else connects to the monitor and TV?

I connect through the dock by lyumii 950.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/07/20, 18:09