> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9 - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.4 "
Question
What accessories do you use?
Glass [ 33 ] ** [3,51%]
Film [ 41 ] ** [4,36%]
Bumper [ 117 ] ** [12,45%]
Case [ 240 ] ** [25,53%]
Bumper + glass / film [ 174 ] ** [18,51%]
Case + Glass / Film [ 247 ] ** [26,28%]
Do not use [ 88 ] ** [9,36%]
Total votes: 940

Rep: (581)
Accessories forSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
PictureSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Covers
Safety glasses and films
miscellanea
Useful

S-Pen Information
Cables 5A for our smartphone are not recommended. Fast charge will not be !

Regarding filling the caps, correcting information, corrections, please contact the QMS .

Topics CuratorBoy77ruS

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 01.02.20, 19:23
Reason for editing: Slickwraps

Rep: (49)
Somebody uses cover SPIGEN - Rugged Armor? It is true that under his buttons cutouts?

Rep: (2)
* ChaserSX1, today took him to such a test. however under the buttons are thin cut strips
Attached Image
Attached Image

Who uses covers UAG tell me which one is better to take? Plasma took such rules, as he is in operation? Here in the subject who wrote that the case scratching the side edges, so? And another question, what is still better cover Plasma or MONARCH? MONARCH why in the black can not find. Maybe someone saw it on sale in Russia?

Rep: (1)
* MADMAXAKTAU , Whitestone still alive, it was all over? Now ulmart sold for 2700 do not know whether to take ..

Rep: (13)
Zeliboba555 @ 06.03.2019, 22:22*

It has long been acquired Monarch, it is black, but I do not wheeled ... not wear. Native Case Protective Standing Cover, Black, better protection and more comfortable in the hand, and not as slippery as that.

Rep: (129)
* Muratr09 , stands like a glove no problems more than the cobweb was not yes the one that is no longer noticeable

Rep: (209)
* Zeliboba555 , In Russia, Yandex Market
https: //www.lifeproof-...-samsung-galaxy-note-9
Why not order aofficial site? There is an international delivery), but the price is about the same at the same exits.
Do not forget about
snapped @ 9.02.19, 1:10*
Small life hacking: you can knock a discount of $ 5 to the post office, if you put in the basket, but did not complete the checkout))

Rep: (392)
Protective Standing Cover, use for 3 months, during which time he actually saved twice smartphone!
Once a subject on the roof of the car and forgot he slid under the wheels, it was not very nice, I thought the end of the smartphone, but the snow had saved, and the main cover, no scratches!
The second time dropped out of the pocket, on the pavement, fell on the back cover and jumping turned to the screen, but Case sticks out above the edge of the screen, excellent protection!
For the sake of safety, all the little things as weight, size do not care!

mortan77 @ 06.03.19, 22:35*
Protective Standing Cover,

UAG think worse would work? it seems too good protection, or am I mistaken?
honestly I do not really like Protective Standing Cover especially his leg, but it's functional, but nevertheless ...

Rep: (392)
* Zeliboba555 ,
Then each his own, I really like the leg, it is convenient to put on it, and when it is not used it is removed and does not interfere, it does not vibrate, lies firmly in its slot ..
What about the second question, I do not know, I did not use the cover of the UAG, but I doubt that something would have saved other than the original cover
Imho

Post has been editedmortan77 - 06.03.19, 17:56

* Zeliboba555 Acquired uag plyo
Simple and beautiful
Feedback
Drop test
Native protective myself do not like, and this case is still needed

Rep: (17)
Tolstyi @ 6.03.19, 12:12*
unless there is a lining inside

Yes. No lining, but the surface is very soft on the inside, to the touch.

* snapped
Yes, I read your review, and of the test. tell the whole case like that? It does not scratch the back and sides?

* Zeliboba555 , Back, definitely not, there is going smoothly, but the sides ... It is not seen, and rarely I had rented, dress, edge as the whole case at all hard, but not sharp, so often dream-dressing could theoretically harm, the more so because we matte frame, but, in my opinion, this is unlikely.
Case like estetno and strictly, without any color inserts, but periodically carry in your pocket, like tactility.

Post has been editedsnapped - 06.03.19, 18:36

Rep: (13)
* dwane3 ,
As I have promised. Writing
Charging came today
Attached Image

back side
Attached Image

Well, the photo without the phone, and with him
Attached Image

Attached Image

Yes, that's szdadi on charging options
Attached Image

Posted on 08/03/2019, 16:55:

Lace usb-taypsi complete
Attached Image

Well, the opinion of his wife - "terrible, I do not want this"
My opinion is not the level of Apple, but does not cause rejection.
Yes, all successful charges and iPhone XS, well Note9.
I do not understand yet about the fast charge

Rep: (101)
Came the blue cover MSVII. Very much. Dressed .... And did not want to shoot. Phone easy slim convenient and beautiful! ... And it is not protected. But still protective cover has gone to rest.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Picture

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 05.05.19, 15:10
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (8)
Bum @ 03/09/19 18:18*
Came the blue cover MSVII. Very much. Dressed .... And did not want to shoot. Phone easy slim convenient and beautiful! ... And it is not protected. But still protective cover has gone to rest.

Too, such as using only the black ...: rofl:
Awesome Case ...
Tactile sensations just great!
Clear view standing cover for 2 months to gather dust on a shelf ...

Rep: (25)
Lord, and anyone found in nature Case Г  la Clear view standing cover but a vertical flip?

Rep: (0)
Recommend this case with aliekspress, but always with edge protecting screen when falling down.

Rep: (8)
Tried bronoskins on the screen and the back side.
The first time was good, but now the lower-left corner of the screen film just come unstuck. And okay, I would have glued their own hands, but in fact bought and pasted in the official store.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/02/20, 22:47