> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9 - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.4 "
Question
What accessories do you use?
Glass [ 33 ] ** [3,49%]
Film [ 42 ] ** [4,44%]
Bumper [ 118 ] ** [12,49%]
Case [ 240 ] ** [25,4%]
Bumper + glass / film [ 175 ] ** [18,52%]
Case + Glass / Film [ 249 ] ** [26,35%]
Do not use [ 88 ] ** [9,31%]
Total votes: 945

Rep: (582)
Accessories forSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
PictureSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Covers
Safety glasses and films
miscellanea
Useful

S-Pen Information
Cables 5A for our smartphone are not recommended. Fast charge will not be !

Regarding filling the caps, correcting information, corrections, please contact the QMS .

Topics CuratorBoy77ruS

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 01.02.20, 19:23
Reason for editing: Slickwraps

Rep: (4)
welcome all. Tell me who uses a magnetic car holder if a job note9 worsen? Prior to that used with the holder note 4, since the quality of photos and video uzhudshilos became blurred. now afraid to use.

Rep: (21)
Opt for glass. All the way to the agreedwhiteStone Dome . Prices used this glass was not, if not mounting. If it is stuck well, then disappointed not - everyone is happy as elephants. But here who normally did not work - screaming very loud. One managed to drive the adhesive already in the compartment with a stylus and a fingerprint too carried away. Take not to take, I think.

Does anyone buy this thing, pasted it? Share your experience.

Rep: (27)
* Mr. Alexander , Pasted. Prior to this, carefully read the instructions (if English is not clear, on the site of Samsung is in Russian), looked at a couple of instructions video (from their website and YouTube). Then carefully followed all the steps. The hardest thing was clear from dust, lint, complete wipes themselves are added. Yes, I strongly recommend not to ignore the clear point about the horizontal surface, the glue does not run away on the glass in the stylus / buttons, and remained in the middle of the screen until apply the glass.
What I did not like - the glass does not reach the edges of the original square edges and the top has a cutout for the camera and speaker, and a side glass sticks to the dust pile.

Rep: (1)
Hello.
I bought most deshmanskie cover and glass (as he always did before) - cover pleased, but the glass is now, as it turned out, only glued on frame, and in the center of the air gap, from which can not escape, and the sensitivity of the screen has fallen significantly. He is seen mostly with glass contour.
Tell me please, some glass is a normal (without cuts), not to reduce the sensitivity of the screen, or the film better, and how?

Post has been editedShuttap - 09.09.18, 19:22

Rep: (52)
* Shuttap , Bronoskins film. Recommend!

https: //bronoskins.com...samsung-galaxy-note-9/this is it? here there and FullScreen CaseFriendly. Is it critical to take cover CaseFriendly?

* Shuttap I stuck under the cover, wearing the original silicon.

Rep: (14)
* Shuttap , Experience s7 tell the difference bronoskins to cover or not to eat. The film which was not to cover the edges of dormancy clung to cover and eventually start peeling. The film is adapted to cover nothing prevents and sits perfectly.

but in general, the film is kept normal? and then write that due to the curved edge of the screen fade.
And no normal glasses?

Rep: (26)
glass is, but normal full adhesive coating are well -2 1.5 m

Rep: (125)
Who uses cover Silicone Cover? They say that it is not so sticky dust and pockets like for example to s8.

Rep: (71)
* Shuttap , Holds great if you mean bronoskins. The only thing I do after a trip to the sea is covered with scratches, which began to strain

* masi4ek , Sticky, but after a couple of days a lot less.

Rep: (28)
* Mr. Alexander Just pokleit this glass. It was very even not bad, either express stocks is not visible, it looks great, let's see how to behave at work. In the process, even got a fine bubble that managed to "kick out" to glow with ultraviolet light. Highlights:
1. The room dust-free, well remove dust from the screen.
2. Smooth surface, not moving much phone in hand when the adhesive has already filled the space. I tried to remove the bubbles and did not notice the glue to one side flowed a little bit, even cementing both sides of boxing in the corner.
3. Calm. Before the glow you have another chance to fix jamb if it got out, it is reflected in the instructions.

By the way of. The store offers pokleit this glass for 2500 p, which makes it a total cost in this case 7000 p. = /

Update after years of use:
1. After about 4-5 months began to emerge gossamer detachment from the adhesive, which was at the height, I just tilt the phone trying to remove the bubble if the sticker. Appears only visually, the glass itself in place. It was possible to re-stick glass, carefully removing it and using the spare glue, but laziness.
2. The most annoying that after 9 months under glass appeared rounded crack on the screen. In this case, the protective glass without damage. I do not know how it affected the protective glass or a marriage of the screen.

As a result, I do not advise this glass. High cost, complex label and as a result the futility =)

Post has been editedSetm - 10.10.19, 03:02

Rep: (21)
dzr76 @ 09.09.18, 05:01*
I'd have to glue accurately did not, for money somewhere stuck thread.

I'm in such settlements that delegate the exercise exactly no one. I try to persuade myself not to yell at you. ))

* Define, * SeTM, Muchas Gracias for recommendations. How did you decide question with a smooth horizontal plane? I understand that it has to be perfect? It should be at the level of the surveyor to take something.

Rep: (70)
Hello everyone :) A few days ago bought a film Luxcase TPU for Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (glossy) in a connected (https: //www.svyaznoy.r...essories/4454/4221971). On the packaging is written, 3D, full-screen. After unpacking it turned out that plenochka smooth, without fillets on each side, the size of the film edge a little go on the side of rounding. Well, I decided to stick it according to the instructions (entered on the manufacturer's website and looked at the video), examples of fixed stickers komlekte been shown taped (!! Delight any musorinki not horrible !!) started with iron unexpunged top protective layer. .. and the first ambush - in the rounded edges of the screen film keeps badly, well, I think probably because of the stiff upper protective film, and is now looking for rent proglazhu marginalia. And then, the Indian home :) figvam is called - when removing the upper protective layer is removed ALL !! film from the phone, ie. the protective layer is not separated from the film itself, the second try raz..i whole film is removed again !! The third time pulled sticker for which it was necessary to pull the top film and the protective film plus minor musorinki already stuck. All finish ... to have fun trying to pull out the film from the defense, and did not work. The film went into the trash. Can not stood in my hand curves or star :), but now again in search of the film on the screen, broneskin as it is not impressive, judging by the reviews, not all are happy with the tactile feel of the film.

Rep: (116)
masi4ek @ 9.09.18, 22:40*
Who uses cover Silicone Cover?

The same sticky. Pockets turns. Dust attracts. At the corners begins wiped. At this size, the phone area, "Velcro" big. The jeans will not thrust or pull out fine.
And it does not get slim. Dimensions increases. It is not critical, but if a little smaller, it would be more comfortable. But it's all because of the size of the phone

Post has been editedkgdma - 10.09.18, 09:37

glass is, but normal full adhesive coating are well -2 1.5 m

bronoskin film 900, the difference is not so great, but the glass ... and do not tell what, for example? could not be found, all with cutouts or with the contour

Rep: (3)
I'll make my 5 cents to the discussion.
I ordered and received with Ali 3 bumper.
cheap book -https: //ru.aliexpress....S6-S7/32900938906.html
expensive, interesting design -https: //ru.aliexpress....ote-9/32906568065.html
and a magnet ring, too, from affordable -https: //ru.aliexpress....ote-9/32894868349.html
The first two are my reviews on the product page (set of 3 stars, if you are interested - you will find at once), the latter received today. In short - the first - money thrown away, and the second - has the right to life, in fact, in spite of my film to the glass on the back cover of today is ready to change the view - it looks fine and the fact that turning the device it does not apply to the native surface of the glass, it is very well thought-out feature . And the rest of the smartphone looks stylish. After a short correspondence with the seller agreed to sell a further window for 3 bucks, replacement, if necessary.

Last bumper to the touch and pleasing appearance, neatly made, thin plastic, the picture corresponds to a smart yet not dressed. Confused, as written in the recall ring under the magnet, because I use only wireless charging, it is not clear how to behave when you install on a charge.

Additionally I ordered and wait a couple of automotive wireless reel stands, come - otpishu impressions.

Post has been editedssv69 - 10.09.18, 14:46

Rep: (3)
Pasted film broneskins (Case Friendly): no problems with the label, yet kept perfectly. Tactilely very nice (like more than my own, and with the stylus better friends). I can recommend. In this case, the experience of using this film to s8 + I can say that over time it starts to lag, if you constantly wear jeans.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/06/20, 21:45