> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9 - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.4 "
Question
What accessories do you use?
Glass [ 36 ] ** [3,69%]
Film [ 43 ] ** [4,41%]
Bumper [ 120 ] ** [12,31%]
Case [ 245 ] ** [25,13%]
Bumper + glass / film [ 185 ] ** [18,97%]
Case + Glass / Film [ 257 ] ** [26,36%]
Do not use [ 89 ] ** [9,13%]
Total votes: 975

Rep: (590)
Accessories forSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
PictureSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Covers
Safety glasses and films
miscellanea
Useful

S-Pen Information
Cables 5A for our smartphone are not recommended. Fast charge will not be !

Regarding filling the caps, correcting information, corrections, please contact the QMS .

Topics CuratorBoy77ruS

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 05.07.20, 23:40
Reason for editing: Useful

Rep: (1414)
Alexemir @ 31/08/18, 14:24*
and our will?

Will certainly, by the way Ugreen - good china factory

Post has been editedIgor'Sh - 31.08.18, 12:30
Reason for editing:.

Rep: (73)
1Den1 @ 27.08.18, 11:04*
Araree film nobody has pasted?
How is she ?

Araree stuck film from 8 Nout. Very good lay. I took her for a discount and club card in the official Store samusunga for 360 rubles.
For the money better than you can imagine and wait for Ali is not necessary. The stylus slides perfectly normal, but the glass of course it would be better.

Rep: (0)
Hello! Passed on 9 8. Phone happy, I feel that much quicker and smarter became. On 8 was the original bumper clear (blue), and 9 this is not found. There is only silicone. Maybe you know where to buy it plastic? He looked very sophisticated and the silicone fills

Rep: (50)
* alexega also take this charge, I went on pre-order. Really like that big bowl does not change the position to horizontal, well, a small cup is not convenient to charge your gear s3 clock does not always charge sees the clock, the clock has to yulozit.

Alexemir @ 31/08/18, 19:24*
how friendly the different films and glass with S Pen-th?

I use films Bronoskins, they are great friends with the S-Penom.

Rep: (27)
Alexemir @ 08/31/18, 12:24*
and how friendly the different films and glass with S Pen-th?

whitestone dome glass - all with excellent s-pen. after dressing the cover glass does not feel as such. the experience of the older models can be said that none of the manufacturer, if it is not nouneym any problems with using the stylus was not. once I tried a bunch of different glasses on 5ke. so that in this case, do not worry.

Rep: (18)
Immediately after receiving the note 9 I bought and put it in a corporate led view cover. Case bought in a connected, at a discount cost about 4 thousand.

Cover of course gorgeous, material performance, functionality, appearance, everything with him. However, during the operation of said to myself 2 minuses:
1. LVC much full phone
2. inconvenient to use in the car, along with the company's automotive wireless charging Samsung (because of the completeness of the cover is constantly on the rough road is opened, as well as difficult to control the player with the withdrawal of the music on the radio, to have all the time to get the machine to switch the track)
In connection with the above, it was decided to go for the classic bumper + film). 2 were ordered bumper Ali: baseus (500 p) and nillkin (500 p). And to them separately ordered glossy film from broniskins (899 p).

On the bumpers: nillkin good to all, not surprised, because before that in the same s8 used and baseus thinner on one side, very slim, with the other hand feeling, NILLKIN more good material used.
According to the film: Stick normal, with some posts, but it is rather shoals hands and not the film. Bumper does not interfere, cut all over the place, on the tactile feel of the stylus - as for me, it worsened, and still visible on it line by holding the stylus, but after a while these lines disappear, seen soft silicone ...

Picture

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 05.05.19, 17:01
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (19)
I bought and I stuck in office. store just such a film. They say it is necessary to glue under ultraviolet light. And not all of it can still be glued in such a way.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedLabradorik - 01.09.18, 20:25

Rep: (66)
* Labradorik,
And they did not say why it under ultraviolet glue?

Rep: (73)
* Labradorik,

I have the same only on 8 nouta. Pasted without UV himself.
That you caught it, or just want to cut money for gluing. ;)
It harder than usual to glue is not folded, because edge create additional difficulties, but doable if the arms are straight.

Here is the glossy film bronoskins to note 9:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (80)
dralex05 @ 02.09.18, 00:11*
Here is the glossy film bronoskins on a note of 9

You took the film covering the screen is 100% or indented 1 mm.?

Olnor @ 02.09.18, 10:07*
You took the film covering the screen is 100% or indented 1 mm.?

Took Full Screen

Rep: (42)
Do you think that's such a cable suitable for DEX?https://sidex.ru/view.php?id=903732

Rep: (20)
Colleagues, never connect Claudia to your phone. Which wireless suits us, and of the old wireless mouse! Dexom will often use.

Rep: (782)
ChaserSX1 @ 01.09.18, 03:10*
Well, in a small bowl is not convenient to charge your gear s3 hours

I'm on the second smallest smartphone being charged)

stavros0088 @ 02.09.18, 17:51*
Do you think that's such a cable suitable for DEX?

Probably yes.

timking @ 02.09.18, 18:22*
Colleagues, never connect Claudia to your phone. Which wireless suits us, and of the old wireless mouse!

Absolutely any. Bluetooth versions will not require USB. For normal wireless HDMI adapter is needed with USB. And if the mouse and Claudia is not complete, then at least two USB.

Rep: (53)
Do you think that's worth buying this glass? Or slag is full?
https: //galaxystore.co...samsung-galaxy-note-9/
https: //galaxystore.co...samsung-galaxy-note-9/

Post has been editedar7em - 03.09.18, 12:42

Rep: (0)
comrades, hello

For devyatinki anyone tried
pasting dbrand?

https://dbrand.com/ski...to-apply/galaxy-note-9

Rep: (258)
* nowhite99, I'm ordering a long time already - https: //ru.aliexpress....NOTOW/32916751309.html In times cheaper, quite beautiful and durable. The topic S8 or S9 has a photo of the film.

Rep: (1)
tell me what to buy glass for original Case Silicone Cover available in Moscow?

Rep: (42)
Araree stuck film from 8 Note, as a native beds. He took in a connected 399 rubles.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/08/20, 04:56