> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9 - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.4 "
Question
What accessories do you use?
Glass [ 33 ] ** [3,51%]
Film [ 41 ] ** [4,36%]
Bumper [ 117 ] ** [12,43%]
Case [ 240 ] ** [25,5%]
Bumper + glass / film [ 174 ] ** [18,49%]
Case + Glass / Film [ 248 ] ** [26,35%]
Do not use [ 88 ] ** [9,35%]
Total votes: 941

Rep: (581)
Accessories forSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
PictureSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Covers
Safety glasses and films
miscellanea
Useful

S-Pen Information
Cables 5A for our smartphone are not recommended. Fast charge will not be !

Regarding filling the caps, correcting information, corrections, please contact the QMS .

Topics CuratorBoy77ruS

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 01.02.20, 19:23
Reason for editing: Slickwraps

Rep: (25)
KeyMag @ 25.12.18, 19:35*
Case Spigen Ultra Hybrid
It looks good, but the price is higher than the original: scratch_one-s_head:

Rep: (246)
* Zhenya2018 , Films of carbon-type Chinese or crocodile very thin and perfectly glued - any cases friendly (know - crooked adhered on a photo). From glueskin not advise - for thick covers, the button will not be the same.

Attached Image

https: //ru.aliexpress....311.0.0.8e6033ed6YUg1z

Post has been editedAlllwp - 25.12.18, 20:38

Rep: (144)
* ek makarek As I had an opportunity to use both covers, say, unequivocally Spigen.

* Keymag And he greatly thicker than the original? Judging by the photos, almost like Protective

Rep: (1)
Alllwp @ 25.12.18, 20:29*
Zhenya2018, the film of carbon or a crocodile-type Chinese very thin and perfectly glued - any cases friendly (know - crooked adhered on a photo). From glueskin not advise - for thick covers, the button will not be the same.

and behind also need to protect the glue on the camera?

Rep: (246)
Zhenya2018 @ 25.12.18, 20:50*
and behind also need to protect the glue on the camera?
Included with this film there, but I did not glue - shabby look ... Buy stoklyshko -https: //ru.aliexpress....311.0.0.3d7a33edUkJvvm- though I still going, so do not prompt good or bad, and that is the quality of the photos ...
Picture

Post has been editedkugga - 26.12.18, 02:32

Alllwp @ 25.12.18, 20:53*
Included with this film there, but I did not glue - shabby look ... Buy stoklyshko -https: //ru.aliexpress....311.0.0.3d7a33edUkJvvm- though I still going, so do not prompt good or bad, and that is the quality of the photos ...

spsibo also probably will order the film on the bottom and a piece of glass, it is necessary to deal with safety glass which to choose

* ek makarek, back thicker exactly in half. But before Protectiva thickness him as the moon :)

Post has been editedKeymag - 25.12.18, 22:33

* Keymag , A reference to Spigen Ultra Hybrid share: blush:

* ek makarek , here .

Rep: (794)
This case has received. Type X-Level. All is well and sit tight. The quality of the material is also excellent. Cover as usual, a little skewed, but this is not an ambush .. Ambush is that cover wider muzzle. Well if the bent edge was, but no, it sticks out like a knife ..
I do not recommend.
No link has been deleted. But they are full of Ali ..
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Guys tell me whether to run a proprietary charger 5100 with a firm cover led?

Rep: (8)
Lewsigh @ 24.12.18, 23:25*
Recommend, please good holster with a hidden magnetic metal plate for the holder. Are there any? While placed under a cover plate on the film, but I'm afraid can damage the back surface.

I have a plate for magnetic holder is in the inside cover.
Samsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9 - Accessories (Post rvaliev # 80176533)
There is obtained 2 layer and between the plate, which I myself stuck there. It keeps the car properly.

Rep: (104)
* KeyMag,
You can ask to measure the dimensions of the phone in the pouch? The width and thickness. Only very precisely, please. It is necessary for the cover on the belt. Thanks. : Thank_you:

* dimara777 The thickness of the flanges is that vyperayut?
In general the case.
Width: 79-79.5 mm.
Thickness with flanges 12 mm.
Thickness without skirting: 10.5 mm.
Height: 164.5-165.5 mm.

Post has been editedKeymag - 26.12.18, 19:16

Rep: (29)
maymay647 @ 8.12.18, 18:09*
bought the gloves are compatible with touchscreen.
as he walked from the post he poked home, like working.

Gours Genuine Leather Gloves for Men Fashion Brand Real Sheepskin Weave Black Touch Screen Gloves Warm Winter Mittens New GSM055https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32819421755.html

took in 11.11, the price tag was 853 rubles.

Well, not for long rejoiced. sensorovost disappeared.
schA will try to sell the blame.

perhaps because of the snow, I have come up to the car, with the door whisks snow hands, well that whenever the doors are opened, it has not rained inside.
But after several such approaches, and perished. though it can not connected. just on the left hand still sensorovost little remained.

I went and bought vayldberiz.

I took here are for nout9
https: //www.wildberrie...tail.aspx targetUrl = LC?

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 10.05.19, 16:46
Reason for editing: Removed offtop

Does anyone here orderedMagnetic Shockproof Soft TPU Silicone Matte Batman Christmas Deer Case For Samsung Galaxy s8 s9 Plus Note 9 August Cover Original? Reviews ambiguous.

Rep: (794)
* Lewsigh , About the same, but without the plate for the magnet: Samsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9 - Accessories (Post kugga # 78159832)

Rep: (2)
Hello, advise please tripod or stand for a note, there are a couple of those that sell on Ali in their music does not fit = (

Rep: (134)
* AlexEinzbern,
* prestupnik,
A year ago, I boughta tripod. For the Xiaomei is ideal. Always I carry it in a backpack. For the Raccoon holder himself in the butt. But ustoychevosti just as MI6 harder Nout !!! although the size and smaller.

Post has been editedapono - 29.12.18, 23:56

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/02/20, 9:03