> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9 - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.4 "
Question
What accessories do you use?
Glass [ 33 ] ** [3,51%]
Film [ 41 ] ** [4,36%]
Bumper [ 117 ] ** [12,45%]
Case [ 240 ] ** [25,53%]
Bumper + glass / film [ 174 ] ** [18,51%]
Case + Glass / Film [ 247 ] ** [26,28%]
Do not use [ 88 ] ** [9,36%]
Total votes: 940

Rep: (581)
Accessories forSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
PictureSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage and Repair » | Official firmware » | Unofficial firmware » | Camera talk »

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Covers
Safety glasses and films
miscellanea
Useful

S-Pen Information
Cables 5A for our smartphone are not recommended. Fast charge will not be !

Regarding filling the caps, correcting information, corrections, please contact the QMS .

Topics CuratorBoy77ruS

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 01.02.20, 19:23
Reason for editing: Slickwraps

Rep: (5)
People. Need wireless charging to work. Houses have branded. What is the charge with the normal value for money? While looking to the sidehttps: //www.dns-shop.r...-nillkin-magic-disk-3/. What do you think?

Rep: (12)
Miron_76 @ 20.12.2018, 14:28*
People. Need wireless charging to work. Houses have branded. What is the charge with the normal value for money? While looking to the sidehttps: //www.dns-shop.r...-nillkin-magic-disk-3/. What do you think?

I took myself Nillkin Fast Wireless Charging Stand. And as a stand for your phone, and still charging. Very comfortably. He took the same job.

Rep: (7)
Yesterday we flew ... Case Samsung Protective Standing Cover. The store missed the pocket on the bag, eventually flew on the tiles. The sound was more he tumbled three times. Tuh-tuh-tuh .... attracted the attention of: D. So thought every "proffer". Tuh th! Tuch - Case cope should! Tuh- and pofik-guarantee. As a result, lay face down. Stylus popped halfway. On the Settings screen mode ... Generally, a cover on the right! Moreover -one and he was not injured. Lampoy- watched it under a single mark. Apparently he told a small height. Well saved smooth surface. :)

Post has been editedPaolaPatti - 20.12.18, 15:57

Rep: (31)
Hello! Always I have been a fan of Spigen and taking yesterday Hom 9 immediately ordered a set of bumper + glass on the Ebey, at a price to receive adequatehttps://www.ebay.com/i...95&txnId=2378812850015
In the meantime, go with the native bumper Samsung, which is a transparent type of dense silicone, thought to be a slag, and a personal, pleasant and the hand does not slip and it looks more or less. Also in the connected ordered 1.5 adapter Samsung at the HDMI maybe at work is sometimes necessary to make presentationshttps: //www.svyaznoy.r...=email_order_delivered

Post has been editedLike-minded person - 20.12.18, 16:58

Rep: (209)
Today camepouch pocket made of genuine leather button without the tab.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Delivery to Moscow 16 days. In principle, fairly quickly, given that the seller sent the order is actually only on the 5th day.
Cover, as can be seen from the description, plus versions for iPhones 6-8 generations, but, as it turns out, is perfect for our system, although a couple of mm in length is still not enough to fully cover.
Attached Image
Attached Image

In general, brand icarer not seem noname, there is even a website andpageparticular case.
Ali sold 2 versions of covers: for 4.7 and 5.5 iPhones. With prices reaching up to 2000 rubles.
The specified item, such as the most affordable (about 1000 rubles.).
Estimated size and has not lost, although the dialogues of 3 to 2 sellers said that they are not suitable for nouta 9.
So sit pretty tight case, but if you turn the bag upside down, the phone is not fast, but still slips.
Feels and looks like leather, wife confirmed)) in the hand is good, the color of coffee (a nice natural shade of dark brown leather with a little care in reds).
Stitch threads smooth, neat, does not give deshevkoy.Vystup button locks the phone from falling out and protects one corner in the fall.
From drawbacks while only potentially dangerous for a smart window casing inside of riveting in terms of scratches or other mechanical action (oleophobic can wipe coating).
Well, no tongue for pulling out the phone.
Externally, compared with the old cover of polyurethane it looks much more interesting and impressive.
Lovers of classics and recommend tactility.

Picture

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 05.05.19, 15:25
Reason for editing: In the header, not the existing link removed

Rep: (78)
* snapped
A metallic color a little, or ali pictures embellished?

Rep: (209)
* Olnor When exposed to light shade at different angles is playing, I would not say that the metallic color, but the gloss is present, appears as normal skin with a smooth texture.
In general, for me the color of coffee Ali darker, but in life as well gives to redness. Even I wonder how he looks alive that the site is listed as red.

Post has been editedsnapped - 20.12.18, 21:52

Prompt, glass Whitestone Dome Glass "friendly" with the original cover Protective standing cover?

Rep: (143)
* i.golovankov , Yes.

Rep: (0)
As many messages about marriage glasses Dome and all the same on every corner it is called the best.
Is the competition in general, all sad?
PS: I'm going after ng order to ebeya phone delivery promise for the week, so that the glass cover and has decided to find out in advance, maybe, if you order, you will have to wait longer.

Rep: (1)
Have a nice day, everyone!
Prompt shop where you can buy the original covers "Spigen" in Moscow?
Here, I take someone:
spigen.su
sgp-store.ru

Rep: (129)
* tekhnik42.05 Only there can it Of shops as far as I know, but I would take on Amazon in the original store at a price even cheaper happened but it was a long time ago

Rep: (8)
tekhnik42.05 @ 21.12.18, 11:32*
Have a nice day, everyone!
Prompt shop where you can buy the original covers "Spigen" in Moscow?
Here, I take someone:
spigen.su
sgp-store.ru

spigen.su I here take a few covers, at S6, S7, S9 and Note 9 recently - all good other than blankets, but the price tag is very high.
about the originality of HZ I do not even know how to check

rvaliev @ 21.12.18, 14:59*
spigen.su I here take a few covers, at S6, S7, S9 and Note 9 recently - all good other than blankets, but the price tag is very high.
about the originality of HZ I do not even know how to check

Found these two stores have a common warehouse. We can say that in fact, it's one store, but not the essence, as long as the product was high quality.

Rep: (23)
I took whitestone dome glass, fire impression, pasted all just the first time. I would like to fill the screen.

shadowgames @ 21.12.2018, 18:16*
I took whitestone dome glass, fire impression, pasted all just the first time. I would like to fill the screen.

If it was on the whole screen - that would be incompatible with the covers!

Rep: (858)
Protective Standing Cover the original - cover on the fan. I took two days ago myself. All the while trying to get used to it. Could not. It is very cumbersome for everyday use. With one hand, use of already does not work with him. Yes, and all the phone buzz with it is lost because of the size, but cover yourself beautiful. I returned to the store.
At home I usually yuzayu bodies without anything - the film on both sides. Outside the home wear Nillkin air - for me the most it.
All told IMHO.

Post has been editedDmitryus - 22.12.18, 14:13

Rep: (20)
I arrived at last, my lovely. Ordered c Ali, connected hdmi, Claudia, mouse and charging, frankinshteyna connected to Note, like start, then went to artifacts, the picture is something rattled, then do what the game began, the picture began to collapse if flew graphics chip, severed nafig from the phone, then connect without charge, such as back to normal, have already had an idea in my head, I can still take the original Dex?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedbisbender - 22.12.18, 14:35

Who went to the salon samsung (LV), so there I saw 2 glass, the first is for Doom Glass 4500rub. I asked the seller, a glass advise it in the direction of Doom Glass did not even look at once said, a price tag of the Samsung logo and advised the second option Accessoryglass 2 by Corning aluminossilicate 3 thousand rubles, with the name of the package copied). What can you say about this glass?
And tell AMPs that glue on the back of the phone glass or film and what? Case looked after and Protective Standing Cover Silicone Cover. Who knows where you can buy them cheaper?

Post has been editedZhenya2018 - 22.12.18, 16:14

Rep: (29)
* Zhenya2018 , The glass should not be taken at the price of Boeing wing. From the fact that its price will be in the 10k - does not mean that will be compatible with covers, and save us from the fall. Yet we should not forget about the loss of sensitivity.

Now specifics. Protect standings cover and silicone cover took Citylink in St. Petersburg under the order. Both cover a total out of 3330 rubles (screen enclosed order). Brought up to 3 days in the point of delivery.

Glass, if you have time to wait, you can take aliekspress. Analogue vaytston Glass House, but cheaper a couple of times. Come to me for 12 days (and judging by the reviews over the coming 10-15 days). herescore,you can select the set. Why this seller and his glasses? Prior to purchasing the music was 9 s9 plus there ordered him glass on responses from a branch Accessories s9 plus. Stick happened the first time, sits perfectly, the sensitivity is not lost (include increased sensitivity of the screen). And most importantly - it combines perfectly with covers Nicklin, a protection cover standings and led view cover.

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/02/20, 21:18