> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9 - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.4 "
Question
What accessories do you use?
Glass [ 33 ] ** [3,51%]
Film [ 41 ] ** [4,36%]
Bumper [ 117 ] ** [12,43%]
Case [ 240 ] ** [25,5%]
Bumper + glass / film [ 174 ] ** [18,49%]
Case + Glass / Film [ 248 ] ** [26,35%]
Do not use [ 88 ] ** [9,35%]
Total votes: 941

Rep: (581)
Accessories forSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
PictureSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage and Repair » | Official firmware » | Unofficial firmware » | Camera talk »

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Covers
Safety glasses and films
miscellanea
Useful

S-Pen Information
Cables 5A for our smartphone are not recommended. Fast charge will not be !

Regarding filling the caps, correcting information, corrections, please contact the QMS .

Topics CuratorBoy77ruS

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 01.02.20, 19:23
Reason for editing: Slickwraps

Rep: (392)
snapped @ 17.12.18, 09:50*
Interestingly, in terms of protection, it is better vaunted uag (liked plyo)? There where a drop test?
The difference is tangible money, and you've painted, feast for the eyes is straight, and the price is adequate.

I think from falls from 1-1.5 m, and maybe more will save, rubber hard and I think it is enough to blow poglatit. Drops did not see, and he will not do, I tidy the user and typically covers not wear, just liked and decided to try it, like it. But this is my personal opinion, I do not want him to extol the taste and color of you know, for someone brand decides and someone transparent silicone for 60 rubles will come.

tkvictor @ 17.12.18, 10:42*
in the photo looks cheap, like really? Do not blunt angle in a vertical position? Possible to put sharper in portrait orientation?
Unfortunately it was not the best camera for filming, lighting summed more, not to say that looks cheap, there is no way to compare with samsungovskim Protectiva but definitely worth the money.
In the upright position, the angle can not be adjusted, but that is enough, I wrote that I can respond and typing, a finger, a stylus though, even the paint is obtained. At work, or just have a computer if you are running a very convenient, it is not necessary at all to take over, look, read, if you want to have answered.

Rep: (209)
* orionys With the brand I do not chase, but I want to protect the normal, albeit not for very little money.
So I can not understand, for example, spigen vs uag, all passed the military tests mil something there, in the corners reinforced with air cells to absorb impact energy, and the price difference is in 2 times. So I think. Although he stand up for net use, the maximum cover, pocket, protection is still needed on holiday, for example, or with the active sport / leisure.

Rep: (427)
Glued glass, and now when I turn on the UV light can be seen in the middle of a bright spot, as if there were not stuck. But in ordinary light can not see anything. So it should be?

Post has been editedmegapro17 - 17.12.18, 19:59

Rep: (95)
* megapro17 , Also. I scored it. No matter what no effect.
ZY
And let him who is without glass, shine ufom. Maybe it's in the body of the case.

Post has been editedserlik - 17.12.18, 20:07

In general, if there is glass which does not hurt a finger on the edges? Nobody pays any attention to it? When you spend your finger from the edge - very sharp

Post has been editedmegapro17 - 17.12.18, 20:19

Rep: (144)
* megapro17 , * serlik It Always on Display. Well, that is his area. As I understand.

Rep: (19)
serlik @ 17.12.18, 20:05*
And let him who is without glass, shine ufom. Maybe it's in the body of the case.

Yes, there is no glass spot. Paste the film and now it is not visible

There are ultraviolet glue stinks, though I carefully wiped, then we must also hold on the lamp? And in general, how much you need to optimally hold? They said that if it is too long to keep, then glue crumble. I have for example the right angle is not stuck, and there's nothing there.

Rep: (794)
Who has experience with such holder? Is it convenient? Hanging badly? Or who saw a similar but more robust even externally .. (only Ali and Ibey)
Universal Adjustable Car Mount Phone Holder Stand support for mobile phone gps rearview mirror
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32933167855.html

Rep: (11)
megapro17 @ 18.12.18, 03:33*
if it is too long to keep, then glue crumble

So the phone in the summer with the glass used indoors only?

* mrQ If I am not mistaken, the sun on this glue does not work

Rep: (38)
megapro17 @ 17.12.18, 22:07*
In general, if there is glass which does not hurt a finger on the edges? Nobody pays any attention to it? When you spend your finger from the edge - very sharp
say in Whitestone dome glass better all the edges. As for not paying attention ... Most use a holster with my protective standing and cover with protective glass Ali Mofi straight flush with the cover, it does not touch the edge of the finger. I think the majority of the case.

* vitek1105 , Yes, with good cover, but in the future I want to take it off

Rep: (860)
megapro17 @ 18.12.18, 6:23*
if I am not mistaken, the sun on this glue does not work

The Chinese were vidosy where after installing glue put in the sun instead of the lamp :) That same ultraviolet light, but not as intense as the lamp.

Posted 18/12/2018, 9:48:

mrQ @ 18.12.18, 4:05*
So the phone in the summer with the glass used indoors only?

If the process has already passed, he already do not care - there are UV or not.

Rep: (38)
In the treasury reviews glasses. Wukong took off the glass without any problems, just in case fueled a hairdryer, teased fingernail, fingernail walked along the perimeter, then carefully disconnected from the middle. All adhesive remained on the defensive glass. The screen only traces of dust around the perimeter where it was glass. He withdrew because irritated small font distortion, ghosting around the small icons. Perhaps gives little distortion as low-quality sunglasses, so it is, I do not know ... In general, the glass is not bad, do not peel off the edges for a month of use, I would not say that much scratch, but used carefully. Although it is carried in a pocket of jeans. Finger on it sliding well in my copy, better than the glass on your phone. But with the finger prints were problems, there were almost immediately removed if a long time to rub with a cloth and then not until the end, will put the photo. The edges on the sides of tangy. Used to cover Protect Standing with him to cling to the edge even been specially problematic. Not used to this glass, I can not say how it compared with others, but overall not bad, I just have not gone. If you break the screen mean he is guilty and will pay for a new one, but the window will not be glued.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Picture

Post has been editedkugga - 26.12.18, 02:32

Rep: (17)
People who may have seen a leather pouch-pocket to buy in Moscow that I was disappointed in all these films, slides and covers, books.
Note 4 wear in this for several years, poobtrepalsya course, a couple of times fell heavily (but on an edge), a small dent on the edge
The phone stays, ribbon skinned Samsung inscription behind kryshke battery, but otherwise I'm satisfied.
But in the Note 9 I can not find the size of the same

Rep: (794)
vj29 @ 18.12.18, 14:24*
Does anyone have experience?
there is. Very often you need to wash with soap and warm water. Every 2-3 days. Otherwise, collect all the dust, and does not stick properly. And on inclined surfaces are not kept as good as in the photo

Rep: (7)
Basking wireless charging, when charging smart. Branded. All right?

Rep: (129)
* tomin03 When there is a charging process is heated is physics there is nothing unusual

Rep: (7)
MADMAXAKTAU @ 19.12.2018, 08:34*
* tomin03 When there is a charging process is heated is physics there is nothing unusual

When I charge through the cable does not get hot, or there is another physics? I do not I charge a thermal field and electromagnetic. If it should be pesprovodnoy charging, then the question arises, and if Akuma is harmful to the daily heating? Or better cable to charge?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/02/20, 10:08