H96 Pro plus [Android] | [Media-prefix]

Rep: (216)
DiscussionH96 Pro plus / H96 Pro +
TV Box-S912
Discussion пїЅ | H96 Pro пїЅ | Catalog of programs for Android set-top boxes пїЅ |

• To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Choosing Android Media Player
  • Instead of empty messages with "thank"(These messages do not carry useful information, and deleted), usePicturein reputation, if you have less than 15 posts - use the buttonPictureunder the user profile that you helped to write and gratitude.
  • The images in the topic are hidden under the "spoiler". Before placing photos refer to the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
  • Body Material:plastic
  • Operating system:Android 6.0.1
  • CPU:Amlogic S912
  • Graphics chip:Mali-T820MP3
  • Permanent memory:16 or 32 GB
  • RAM:2 or 3 GB
  • Wireless interfaces:Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.1
  • Connectors:SD card, 4xUSB 2.0, SPDIF, Ethernet (1Gbit), HDMI 2.0, AV
  • Year of issue: 2017
PhotoI recommend to pay attention to the signature red
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

TWRP, recovery
Firmware
Instructions
Useful
Picture
Topics Curatorvolkodav1975
on top up caps
write to
QMS
Picture

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 29.02.20, 15:31
Reason for editing: Useful: Information about dopayke additional usb

Rep: (29)
This firmware is placed in the box with a black dress? All the same decided to firmware, too many stocks on this

Rep: (0)
What sew for this board?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedugrym - 12.08.18, 10:27
Reason for editing: Figure

Rep: (29)
* ugrym I know it can be a lot of things to sew, for example firmware from ugos

Rep: (11)
ugrym @ 12.08.2018, 10:26*
What sew for this board?

You need to do a photo board on the other hand, is not seen the version and type of memory. A judge only by the color of the board and the number of chips is not worth it.

Rep: (4)
Question by BP. It has no 2A, the problem with an external hard disk drives. connecting the other units on the 5V and 2-3A console does not start (even from laboratory PSU). What's the catch of the power supply can not figure out what to replace it

Craftsmen help chaniku please. I bought a long time ago but only now decided to flash.
Prompt the latest firmware for the card.
Thank you in advance.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
Iboltun @ 19.08.18, 15:10*
try to connect ext. Power to the outer rail.
No, I'm saying that the console without the mother unit does not start at all, click that and all. In these clicks as blue LEDs blink

Rep: (7)
Recently I received the device was preinstalled versionNHG47L.20180706 .
blue board markingCZ-S32-V6 / q201_9377
requested firmware sent exactly the sort that is installed, not yet tested,flooded
It can be useful
photo board
Attached Image

Post has been editedBEL_ALEX - 28.08.18, 13:30
Reason for editing: added a photo card

* BEL_ALEX,
This is your H96 Pro + 3/32? I just see on the board USB 4 pieces you have, and I'll look in the inet stores, there pictured they H96 Pro + 3/32 Odd 2 USB 0_o do not understand ...

Rep: (41)
* Machmala,
Just another for 2 ports are not cutting the hole, as for blue cards.

Rep: (3)
put the firmwareSCV4A-ATV
nimble, standard launcher immediately blew put nova
AFR works but goes blank when you turn on the video and rewind, delete the file 30afrd in su.d so like the rules
and another problem is when you add the widget setup application crashes
Attached Image

also can not change the wallpaper put up, there is no button to set the wallpaper
Attached Image
Attached Image

most likely a problem in applications Setting.apk and TVSetting.apk
can anyone throw down files with other firmware located in the folder in the system / app
I will try to replace, can get

Rep: (7)
* Machmala, right, H96 Pro + 3/32, and as has been said is true * padre1984, these ports are not available simply because of the housing, there are no slots.

Speaking of the most piercing. Put yourself last night on top of this firmware is already the drain is the same reason that does not work consistently, such trite chrome startup freezes.

Plus, I did not know what kind of nonsense in the top bar, next to the WiFi icon always displayed the circle, it is not clear that a meaningful and from any application.
I'll try to find out whether there is still any "newer and stable" firmware from the manufacturer

Post has been editedBEL_ALEX - 29.08.18, 15:42

Rep: (8)
Lord, going preobresti this model, do not share a link to Ali on normal seller you can trust? And does it make sense to take the 3 gig operatives?

Posted on 30/08/2018, 10:56:

* Sanek253 ,
Yes, and what about the updates that arrive by air?

Rep: (216)
* Maikl000000 , who persistently asked, he could not, I helped him, and he merged somewhere: D, well, actually, there are a few other box

Post has been editedIboltun - 30.08.18, 14:59

Rep: (27)
Tell me, please, the green fee 3/32, which firmware is the most stable?
How do I know that the memory is "NOT LPDDR" and the fact that it can be ddr3 or ddr4 vseravno?

Post has been editedhlpain - 31.08.18, 18:36

Rep: (3)
Help me find the firmware for h96 pro + black board 2/16

Rep: (581)
I think it makes sense to write specifically about this topic: immediately after the acquisition of set-top boxes it makes sense to remove the bottom of the hull (bottom) and cut through two additional holes(On the side with a slot for cars cd)in the upper part of the body in order to provide access to two additional usb ports.
I understand that the topic has already been said about this>but I have a green card, and also has 2 usb ports hidden writing to focus for revision
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 19.06.19, 16:27
Reason for editing: added

volkodav1975 @ 02.09.2018, 21:07*
I think it makes sense to write specifically about this topic: immediately after the acquisition of set-top boxes it makes sense to remove the bottom of the hull (bottom) and cut through two additional holes(On the side with a slot for cars cd)in the upper part of the body in order to provide access to two additional usb ports.
I understand that the topic has already been said about this>but I have a green card, and also has 2 usb ports hidden writing to focus for revision

The main thing is not to forget that the USB power switch current on our console is weak and if you connect to postoyanku something zhruschey, ie the risk of burn-top box.

Post has been editedSlavon-Koff - 02.09.18, 22:51

Rep: (8)
And if you include only the stick and transmitters of type of wireless mice and keyboards nothing bad will happen?
They like malozhruschie.

Post has been editedSanek253 - 03.09.18, 09:40
Reason for editing: Completed

Sanek253 @ 03.09.2018, 09:39*
And if you include only the stick and transmitters of type of wireless mice and keyboards nothing bad will happen?
They like malozhruschie.

I'm all right now, keyboard, aeromysh, USB flash drive.
Sometimes it is necessary to throw up tough, yet nothing happened.
This applies mainly to hard on a regular basis, sometimes the fans can eat.
In general, the issue discussed in detail on the next branch, which is not +.
Although she did not +, but our device there is a 90% online, again, the firmware there.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/03/20, 00:16