> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

PUBG Mobile Lite [3D, Online] | [Action] Special version for budget devices
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 312 ] ** [46,64%]
Good [ 168 ] ** [25,11%]
Average [ 114 ] ** [17,04%]
poorly [ 21 ] ** [3,14%]
Terribly [ 54 ] ** [8,07%]
Total votes: 669

Rep: (29)
PUBG Mobile Lite
Version: 0.16.0
Genre: Action

Last update of the game in the header:19.12.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Easy version of PUBG for weak devices

Description:
PUBG MOBILE LITE is here! Created in Unreal Engine 4, this version of the PUBG MOBILE is compatible with an even greater number of devices and is optimized for devices with less RAM without sacrificing gameplay, which has attracted millions of fans around the world. PUBG MOBILE LITE has a smaller map, which means better game performance, which still preserves the traditional style of the PUBG game!
1. PUBG MOBILE LITE
60 players parachute to the island 2x2 km to win. Players must shoot from their weapons, vehicles and supplies, just do not forget about the shrinking playing area. Get ready to land, search for resources and do whatever it takes to survive ... This is Battle Royale!

2. High-quality graphics and HD Audio
The powerful Unreal Engine 4 creates a stunning visual experience with amazing details, realistic effects and a massive HD map, perfect for the Battle Royale. Immerse yourself in the world, playing with high-quality sound and rich 3D-sound effects.

3. Realistic weapon
Choose from a constantly growing arsenal of deadly firearms, melee weapons and armored vehicles, each of which has realistic ballistics and trajectories that give you the opportunity to shoot, beat or burn your opponents. And we have a pan.

4. Socializing with friends
Invite and team up with friends to coordinate your battle plan through voice chat and create the perfect ambush for your enemies.

5. Fair gaming environment
Powerful anti-cheat mechanisms provide a pleasant and fair environment for all PUBG MOBILE LITE players.

Google Play: Picture
Discrod server: Not off.

Features: 3D, Online

Russian interface: there is

Minimum requirements: Android 4.0.3+, 768 RAM, OpenGL 2.0, Arm7
Intel support is missing! Will you have to play the game experimentally!
Useful

Download:
version 0.16.0
PUBG Mobile Lite [3D, Online] (Fasting AnimeDroid_Chan # 94856210)
Beta version:

With requests to update the game, please contact the topic:Upgrade your game!

To discuss the gameplay and records was created
Club players PUBG Mobile Lite

Curator:slava_ussr

Post has been editedslava_ussr - 18.03.20, 21:49
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (8)
The game of course all the "fire", 50% of the hits are not Regal waiting for the European server ..

Post has been editedNurislamwery - 03.07.19, 14:25

Rep: (137)
* Nurislamwery,
It all Regal just to damage the new version namutili incomprehensible

* Easy.Bro Nifiga yourself now with m416 in the head 5 times there is not enough?

* Nurislamwery,
Not

* Easy.Bro , To get, no, well, I think it's because of the bad servers, or due to the ping, the damage is unlikely to change so will it also involve a change in the principles of the game and it would not be a real pabg

* Nurislamwery,
Unfortunately this is not the server, so it is

* Easy.Bro , Uh, well, it is hoped that all will change and avtopritselivanie will be removed, and then there is not even the play is interesting: all shoot and know how to control, just like Shrowdy

Rep: (0)
I downloaded and ran through ufo vpn premium, and it works. But the smartphone is heated to 40 В° C and above, is this normal? Xiaomi Redmi 4A 2/32.

Rep: (32)
* rinat22_pro , CPU overheating during the games, it is quite normal .. Nothing bad will happen ..
Finally, take care of this throttling: lol:

* rinat22_pro, Ahahah to 40 В°. 40 В° is garbage, that I mt6753, I once saw Cpu-Z proca temperature of 63 В°, that is overheating, and 40 or even 47-48 - rate during exercise.

Rep: (59)
Hey, before you upgrade the game everything was fine, updated, now there are black textures, what to do?

Upd reinstalling has not helped

Post has been editedArtunkin - 05.07.19, 17:26

How to unlock 60 frames? If possible, give a link to the application.

Rep: (13)
Plov9000 @ 5.07.19, 20:54*
How to unlock 60 frames? If possible, give a link to the application.
while any application that does not make

Posted on 07/05/2019, 20:08:

Artunkin @ 5.07.19, 18:05*
Hey, before you upgrade the game everything was fine, updated, now there are black textures, what to do?
hence the update problem

Rep: (59)
Plov9000 @ 05.07.19, 19:54*
How to unlock 60 frames? If possible, give a link to the app

I found the topic I've found, threw a folder. There were 60 fps

Posted 06/07/2019, 1:36:

SYREXL @ 05.07.19, 20:07*
hence the update problem

Very sad

I Damage is 30%, but for me damage does normally.

Rep: (33)
* _alex_sandr_ , Pff 80 takes sony m2 d2303 Topic screen ishite if unbelievers

Rep: (212)
Plov9000 @ 06.07.19, 15:40*
I Damage is 30%, but for me damage does normally.

Everything everyone does the same.

Rep: (2)
* Nurislamwery , Xs well as playing without avtopritsel and play. I stand every game 2-3 squad of 4 people on Easy.

Rep: (84)
Who can say whether it is possible to play this?Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016) SM-J120H / DS

* Elena Arshukova, enemy enough 3-5 cartridge, that would kill any noknut, and I have to spend 1-2 clips.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/05/20, 4:29