> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

PUBG Mobile Lite [3D, Online] | [Action] Special version for budget devices
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 208 ] ** [47,71%]
Good [ 104 ] ** [23,85%]
Average [ 72 ] ** [16,51%]
poorly [ 11 ] ** [2,52%]
Terribly [ 41 ] ** [9,4%]
Total votes: 436

Rep: (22)
PUBG Mobile Lite
Version: 0.12.0
Genre: Action

Last update of the game in the header:26.06.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Easy version of PUBG for weak devices

Description:
PUBG MOBILE LITE is here! Created in Unreal Engine 4, this version of the PUBG MOBILE is compatible with an even greater number of devices and is optimized for devices with less RAM without sacrificing gameplay, which has attracted millions of fans around the world. PUBG MOBILE LITE has a smaller map, which means better game performance, which still preserves the traditional style of the PUBG game!
1. PUBG MOBILE LITE
40 players are parachuted on the island 2x2 km to win. Players must shoot from their weapons, vehicles and supplies, just do not forget about the shrinking playing area. Get ready to land, search for resources and do everything you need to survive ... This is a Battle Royale!

2. High-quality graphics and HD Audio
The powerful Unreal Engine 4 creates a stunning visual experience with amazing details, realistic effects and a massive HD map, perfect for the Battle Royale. Immerse yourself in the world, playing with high-quality sound and rich 3D-sound effects.

3. Realistic weapon
Choose from a constantly growing arsenal of deadly firearms, melee weapons and armored vehicles, each of which has realistic ballistics and trajectories that give you the opportunity to shoot, beat or burn your opponents. And we have a pan.

4. Socializing with friends
Invite and team up with friends to coordinate your battle plan through voice chat and create the perfect ambush for your enemies.

5. Fair gaming environment
Powerful anti-cheat mechanisms provide a pleasant and fair environment for all PUBG MOBILE LITE players.

Google Play: Picture
Discrod server: Not off.

Features: 3D, Online

Russian interface: Not

Minimum requirements: Android 4.0.3+, 768 RAM, OpenGL 2.0, Arm7
Intel support is missing! Will you have to play the game experimentally!
Useful

Download:

Version 0.12.0
PUBG Mobile Lite
With requests to update the game, please contact the topic:Upgrade your game!

Past versions
The game is updated by server and client updates. Older client versions are not compatible with upgraded servers.

To discuss the gameplay and records was created
Club players PUBG Mobile Lite

Curator:slava_ussr

Post has been editedslava_ussr - 28.06.19, 07:33
Reason for editing: Edit description

Rep: (6)
Duplikator @ 08/11/2018, 16:10*
On my X compact, the usual non-LITE version worked without problems. How to remember it is better to stir up more graphics settings in the original version than to make a separate client for each tube.

Settings are settings, but here the map is smaller and there are players in the rink, in this version there is a right to life. And its fat + is in fast skating rinks compared to regular pabg mobile, for some so skating rinks are long

Rep: (162)
Here it is ... lok fps at 30 frames maximum seems to ... Play after 60 frames in the original pub a little painful (

Post has been editedElenaArshukova - 11.08.18, 18:01

Rep: (127)
* Elena Arshukova,
After the off-release, I think there are craftsmen who dig up the 60fps breakdown

Daguddaman @ 08/11/18, 18:04*
After the off-release, I think there are craftsmen who dig up the 60fps breakdown

Yeah, but so clean after the fact - the rollers are very fast, there are lots of bots, there are bugs ... The original pugg chot is somehow differently played than this.

ps
I also ask for updates, although an hour ago everything was fine: happy:

Post has been editedElenaArshukova - 11.08.18, 18:07

* Elena Arshukova,
I will monitor the update, because the description of the update seems to have changed, but there is no update, let's wait. I have not managed to play in all this time, I made an over 1000 attempts)

ElenaArshukova @ 08/11/2018, 17:06*
Yeah, but so clean after the fact - the rollers are very fast, there are lots of bots, there are bugs ... The original pugg chot is somehow differently played than this.

ps
I also ask for updates, although an hour ago everything was fine: happy:

Well, Batka, here are your bugs and bots.

Do you have a game in the market?

Rep: (2)
Samsung Core @ 08/11/2018, 18:19*
Well, Batka, here are your bugs and bots.

Do you have a game in the market?

Galaxy s7 is not supported

Rep: (401)
Samsung Core @ 08/11/2018, 17:53*
... its fat + it is in fast skating rinks compared to a regular mobile pabg, for some so skating rinks are long

+++ agrees and yes, this version should have the right to life, firstly because the main target of mobile games is not the owners of top devices, namely the middle peasants, and secondly, short rollers are really something that I personally lack, arcade modes are several not that, and even a mini-zone made on-duty
I put a light on the mi pad 1 LOS on the 8th bucket, FPS 22-27, sometimes it sinks to 15. The same goes for the full version. Where is optimization?

Rarina @ 08/11/2018, 17:52*
I put a light on the mi pad 1 LOS on the 8th bucket, FPS 22-27, sometimes it sinks to 15. The same goes for the full version. Where is optimization?

It is strange that on my pad with his iron such a FPS, other firmware did not try the 6/7 android there? And something other than the line, aosp, aeh, stock firmware for example

Rarina @ 08/11/18, 18:52*

Well, there may be a lot of moments here - elementary MB RAM should be cleaned ... but in general there I also had bad luck with dns servers, and the client himself feels that something very raw is optimized for the light version. My original gives 60 fps, and this miracle is not more than 30, apparently due to optimization for weak iron where 30 frames is the ceiling.
Wait for the new versions or something - it will already be seen what is being tweaked.

Rep: (0)
I can not log in (writes that the registration limit has been reached

I finally can write that the new version of the game is available and must be updated. What to do?

* dudkin-2005 ,
In need to change DNS
Just download the application "DNS CHANGER", go into it, and in "DNS 1" write-124.6.190.20.
And the same thing in "DNS 2"

Rep: (29)
Rarina @ 08/11/2018, 19:52*
+++ agrees and yes, this version should have the right to life, firstly because the main target of mobile games is not the owners of top devices, namely the middle peasants, and secondly, short rollers are really something that I personally lack, arcade modes are several not that, and even a mini-zone made on-duty

Manually try there everything is in the cap. I have a minimal salary graphics but 1080p and 40fps. Just make a lock on 40 and a volcano. And the resolution is optional. With anti-aliasing sometimes sags up to 30, but not less. So start picking yourself instead of driving optimization. The device is 2014goda and it is not ios so it's time to forget about this word (optimization).

Post has been editedkratos777111 - 11.08.18, 20:36

Rep: (1)
Good day. I understand, most likely my question will seem ridiculous and absurd, but still. Is it possible to somehow squeeze FPS from this game? At the moment I play on LG Magna, it gives out about 10-15 fps with friezes. Yes, under these conditions, it is possible to gain and 6-8 kilos per game, and sometimes more, but nevertheless, it is very uncomfortable to play. Has anyone tried to combine this version of the game with GL Tools or Gfx tools? Does it work?

Will go to lg l70? 1Gb ram andreno 302 freefire is normal

Getto_Tawer @ 08/11/18, 20:36*
Is it possible to somehow squeeze FPS from this game?

If there is a root, then zayuzayte programВ® RAM Manager
There you can try different profiles, but mostly use Balance and Hard gaming.
Also, if possible, turn off all the processes running in the background, or remove as many unnecessary programs as possible.

If this does not help, wait for some kind of analogy to the GFX Tool where there will be an option to optimize the GPU, as in the latest version of the subject. Many say that this chip helped them squeeze out additional FPS on weak devices.

Rep: (695)
Guys lay out a new apk)

Rep: (147)
* y-bee and where to get it?)

* vladyk2282
"Do you see a gopher? And I am not. And he is!" Somewhere from this opera)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/18/19, 12:41