> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 - Purchase | Smartphone, 6.4 "

Rep: (64)
PurchaseSamsung Galaxy Note 9
PictureSamsung Galaxy Note 9
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Galaxy Note 9 Fans Club

Pre-order
Useful
Where else can you buy buy?
Mini FAQ
AT. In the subject line they write CU and UM shop, what kind of shops are these?
ABOUT. If CU is a German shop https://www.computeruniverse.net .
ABOUT. If UM is an English store https://www.unlocked-mobiles.com
AT. What is the certificate “Service +. Service "where can I see?
ABOUT. http://www.samsung.com/en/support/service_plus
Pro version on 512GB
In Russia, will be sold officially, but only in copper color
About Exynos and Snapdragon
Exynos version - F and FD
Snapdragon USA - U, W, T, A
Snapdragon Honk Kong - 0
Useful buying topics

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPicture

Post has been editedLexx808 - 18.04.19, 15:28
Reason for editing: Navigator

Rep: (54)
* the_special_one , Penapa users and other persons, who like to draw, edit texts, etc. a) do not sit here b) in Russia in the minority.

But I give a vivid example of the life of his colleagues in an office business team in almost all the iPhone and 8+. At the meeting saw me instead of all notebooks and writing'm on the phone with stylus, amazed, the first 5 minutes gasped, how convenient. Not everything Simply follow the novelties. It's like a duckling effect: when a time or for lags old android, or for prestige switched to apple and everything there is no other "god" in addition to Tim Cook.

Posted on 12/08/2018, 10:52:

Vitaly @ 08/12/18, 5:49*
Telephony in the line SGN has tridesyatom value. Sedna where you need to telephone? Taxi call, and the like.
And already called a taxi through the app. Need to call on businesses and partners, well, that's a purely personal experience. And my mother, where new technologies are difficult and call for messengers is not yet always comes out. So the phone is fine. Plus of it as mobile internet is given, all in one sim card.

Rep: (115)
Starting 24th in the world? Or is there a country where before?

Rep: (8)
* Vitaly Ivanovich,
http://www.bite.lv/ru

Rep: (28)
1Den1 @ 12.08.18, 11:20*
Starting 24th in the world?

Latvia has already paid for and promised that the 17th will be able to pick himself in the shop, and if a courier, the 18th. Let's see ... deceive or not.

Rep: (47)
PASSATizhi ​​@ 12.08.18, 13:55*
Vitaly Ivanovich,
http://www.bite.lv/ru

What a site, the price of a horse 1008 €, is 77,680 timber.

Rep: (52)
BRADA @ 12.08.18, 11:20*
On the official website for pre-order from 17th.

already corrected 24

Rep: (8)
on pre-order at us in Latvia all operators a discount of 100 euros. total of 908

No demo model off the Samsung store Cheryomushki metro.

Rep: (0)
In Ukraine, about the supply of a 512 GB Samsung said that when sales begin until don `t know.

* Alllwp And antenna TV?

Rep: (57)
When the expected appearance in the MTS and Euroset?

Herbert Wells @ 12.08.2018, 15:56*

September 1.

LVsasha @ 12.08.2018, 14:37*
In Ukraine, about the supply of a 512 GB Samsung said that when sales begin until don `t know.
A month later, the two will reduce the price of the 128 GB and 512 GB will start at the current price of 128 GB.

Post has been editedSetm - 12.08.18, 17:05

Rep: (2727)
SeTM @ 12.08.18, 17:05*
A month later, the two will reduce the price of the 128 GB
Yeah, something on the 8th laptop are not particularly price lowered B)
Attached Image

Posted on 12/08/2018, 17:32:

It is still on pre-order, you can fuck headphones with a remote possibility to sell them to take, or to pay the same 35, but without a gift for 5 thousand. UAH, and a couple of weeks there will be only gray device.

* Shoore,
Note8 always sold below 30k, only you gave any accessories on 2k or credit without interest. The citrus for example could take any accessories for this amount, not just Samsung.

Headphones 5 to anyone you do not sell because they are not wanted. As gifts with purchase will be another half year, S9 hello, for which is now given column. Price in Ukraine is obviously too high, in order to further decrease to 30-32k.

Rep: (2727)
SeTM @ 12.08.18, 17:49*
The citrus
I deliberately took the flagship store for the two-year guarantee on 9 sellers yesterday said there is no such attraction. Now all there is no point in buying them.

Posted on 12/08/2018, 18:11:

or accessories to 2k
Now headphones or accessories at 2.5K

Posted on 08/12/2018, 18:13:

a loan without interest.
Because these 2 thousand and have your interest: D I took in installments, paid for 10 months, no interest. Dex raped and is unopened.

* Shoore , Give Dex, eh?))

* Shoore I congratulate you with useless Dex. Personally, I took in October citrus installments + 2 year warranty + 50% replacement of the screen + small things 2 thousand bonus.

Rep: (16)
Th all so hayut the Deh as for me cool stuff! I would poyuzat touch! 512 will wait in the blue!

Rep: (65)
* LVsasha,
Here lay out today on the 512Gb version for 44999 USD.
Interestingly, you buy it?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/02/20, 10:32