> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 - Purchase | Smartphone, 6.4 "

Rep: (64)
PurchaseSamsung Galaxy Note 9
PictureSamsung Galaxy Note 9
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Galaxy Note 9 Fans Club

Pre-order
Useful
Where else can you buy buy?
Mini FAQ
AT. In the subject line they write CU and UM shop, what kind of shops are these?
ABOUT. If CU is a German shop https://www.computeruniverse.net .
ABOUT. If UM is an English store https://www.unlocked-mobiles.com
AT. What is the certificate “Service +. Service "where can I see?
ABOUT. http://www.samsung.com/en/support/service_plus
Pro version on 512GB
In Russia, will be sold officially, but only in copper color
About Exynos and Snapdragon
Exynos version - F and FD
Snapdragon USA - U, W, T, A
Snapdragon Honk Kong - 0
Useful buying topics

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPicture

Post has been editedLexx808 - 18.04.19, 15:28
Reason for editing: Navigator

Rep: (2)
2NastГЁnchik
Thank you for the comprehensive advice on the forum!
Pzhl again to me, sheep, explain how to buy MTSe min.tsenu. Now I see the price 50190.i 10% cashback. Thus price near 40t.r. it turns out? Not fully understand. For "pay part" - you can still win?
Treydin no do not like ... Or should zamorochitsya and buy inexpensive device for 5tr?

Post has been editedvasya3333 - 30.06.19, 12:49

Rep: (1)
Vasya. Notes 50190. With installments once the price minus a discount 10. Those 40190. And already there is bank profits. I came out 5 benefits

2popkorn
2w not understand some of your phrases:
And already there is a benefit of the bank. I came out 5 benefits : happy:

Rep: (1)
Sorry. Imell due to benefit from your prepayment

Posted on 30/06/2019, 13:45:

Do not hesitate to call on a fever. everything is explained. The cabin did not know that the price is less than 10 and less of the price. On display in the old price tags

Thanks for the help!!

Rep: (1774)
* popcorn , Well emae! Finally! : Clap: congrats, less than a year: D * vasya3333 , Well, as I mentioned earlier, just to come to the salon, and I want to say not9 installments, cashback in this case is a discount? Excellent make out, and the installments already issued in the amount of 50-10 thousand, in the receipt price will be 35,970-its you and put it on your credit account with a bank. More about dosrochke read

Post has been editedNastГЁnchik - 30.06.19, 14:26

Rep: (54)
In short, dear friends, the separation of pure water. Seal opened on the box with the phone. I did not take.

Rep: (91)
* Neriel And where do you want to find a new, not Showcase? In Moscow, for example, I have a lot of salons and operators walked everywhere printed. And everywhere was originally in a single form. It does not need to look, check the appearance only.

* puppa , And why do we need such a miracle then, if it is no guarantee, but above all else, and you give your old, which was officially purchased?

In appearance can not see if he bathed and in general where it came from all ...

* Neriel Like it was about the salon MTS? : Ph34r:

Post has been editedpuppa - 30.06.19, 15:15

* puppa Such as MTS is not equal to the guarantee, etc.? I feel the irony in your message ...

* Neriel I read today's chatter and understand that we are talking about buying in MTS. And there was the box opened. I'm just saying it's not scary once. The new device is usually brought when ordering online from a warehouse; insured in the cabin, opened immediately. These smartphones for 70-90k one does not fit. I bought my wife and 4 of my friends have already opened in the Mega and Beeline, as no options. In all there are no problems.

Post has been editedpuppa - 30.06.19, 15:26

* puppa Why they need it, to open a safety net and tear warranty? MTS, Megafon, Beeline, all in stock and all uncovered. Beeline honestly say that it showcases. If it is a week kayuknetsya, everything arrived.

It's all right at your friends / acquaintances / relatives in what is expressed? It's like when buying / selling cars, the driver of one girl, not broken do not painted, 10 thousand kilometers of the city, yeah ...

Posted on 30/06/2019, 15:32:

* NastГЁnchik , You, too, in the MTS when buying was by breaking the seal on the box?

Rep: (1774)
* Neriel I just sealed smarts always take ... my husband's 8+ took MTS, film was not a box, and the seal was xs nafig it was, but he was not buying me then ...

* Neriel , What is the connection with a guarantee at all? it is by check. Maybe in the "provincial" cities to be afraid to open, and in the capitals of all in the window immediately. There is also a demo version, but are more likely to live. : D
Neriel @ 30.06.19, 15:31*
It's all right at your friends / acquaintances / relatives in what is expressed?
this is your first road samsung, perhaps? A typical problem, my relatives, friends like the top segment in the form of Samsung s series. It was straight out of the sealed box not working camera or wild pink screen. The sheet 9 All in all good, do not find fault.

Post has been editedpuppa - 30.06.19, 15:43

* puppa No, not the first, of course. Nout 8 too, as it is not cheap, you know. And I do not live in the province. It's called and want, and prickly. Miscalculate scary.

Rep: (365)
* Neriel, took a megaphone on promotional offers in installments ... Note9 / 512 ... take not that breaking the seal and with showcases. Cost 40041в‚Ѕ. Guaranteed to April 16, 2019 (as purchased) until 16 April 2020. That vip-guarantee Sams squeezed. : D
On the purchase does not regret! :)

Rep: (6)
children and who enjoyed Wallet MTS Money? As they have with the conclusion Tenga? And that is something my half read reviews and gave back: lol: - money credited quickly but then when trying to transfer to the card starts dancing with a tambourine, detected suspicious activity on your account, requiring endless regi etc.} -)
ps MTS account replenishment is not considered, it is concerned about the removal of ful

Post has been editedbym4a4a - 30.06.19, 17:52

Rep: (10)
Over the exposed telephone boxes. In a connected obliges us to open all the phones for verification and bear boxes (there were cases of non-compliance), the exception were iPhones.

Rep: (62)
duha21 @ 30.06.19, 07:31*
you are running MTS? Or did not understand: what facts based on your hypothesis?

No, I do not work.
You forgive online MTS banned?https://shop.mts.ru/pr...axy-note-9-128gb-blackslider to hand over your device and get Note8 price.
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/25/19, 05:54