> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi 6A - MIUI firmware
A popular version of the OS and miui
Which version of the firmware in use?
miui 9 [ 6 ] ** [2,42%]
miui 10 [ 197 ] ** [79,44%]
miui 11 [ 45 ] ** [18,15%]
What version of the OS?
android 8.1 [ 114 ] ** [45,97%]
android 9.0 [ 133 ] ** [53,63%]
Total votes: 248

Rep: (36)
Xiaomi Redmi 6A - MIUI firmware
Picture Cactus
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Android Pay does not start пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Catalog of topics for MIUI v6 / v7 / v8 пїЅ | Configure notifications and background applications пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Important information!

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Instructions
Recovery
miscellanea
Boot, Firmware Patches and add-ons Recovery software smartphone
  • NVRAM, NVDATA, NVCFG backup files for recovering IMEI
  • Archive for raising bricks(if you have an authorized Mi account)
  • Brick restoration
    dump shot by programmer z3x for repairing bricks (loader locked, no passwords). Blown away flash drive sewn on the programmer and soldered back. Taken here
    Information on redmi 6a memory blocks (miui 10.2 global) in a text fileAttached filemmcblk.txt(12.12 KB)

Do not allow the Format all + download mode in spflastool ever. Sew only native body region firmware.

• If the phone of the Chinese region, make a full TWRP backup before any experiments And firmware for a guarantee only in China in terms of raising software bricks.
  • If IMEI has flown on the Chinese body with the loader locked -only emmc flash dispensing and sewing only your backup (for example from twrp rename nvram..win to nvram.bin) nvram on the programmer, or sending to China under warranty? Unlocking the bootloader will not be possible.
Other Sources
Firmware reviews
Poll results
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvovcik3 - 23.11.19, 21:16
Reason for editing: Editing

Rep: (9)
* OLEGator84 ,
It is safe to determine the test point with the help of resistance, resistor 100-300 om.
This is verified by me personally.
Here is an example.

Post has been editedVARTAN691 - 10.08.18, 13:17

Rep: (29)
I think the domestik is right.
Domestik @ 08/10/18, 11:04*
We must wait for the SPFT capable of sewing this model.

Sew the dead phone you need through the clamped "VOL +" button. Just the SP Flash tool can not switch it further into the desired mode.
And MiFlash does not react in any way.

In general, I took the risk. He unfastened the battery, all 3 points go tracks to the connector buttons. None calls to the ground. If you close the top 2, then for a second the computer determines something. Most likely this is the Mediatek USB Port, as well as when Vol + is clamped. The closure of the remaining points gives nothing. The ground is not closed, there is no resistor.

Another appeared offfirmware
it looks like china

Post has been editedatvator - 10.08.18, 17:25

Rep: (1)
Today I took the phone in the mail. I took in China for 5700 from Hong Kong Goldway. The loader immediately unlocked (I do not know why, but I never waited 360 hours).
Question: what manual to sew Russian firmware and where to download it. Thank you in advance

Attached Image

As a result, made by manualtyk
Russian plow, Google is.

Post has been editedr143 - 10.08.18, 18:51

I caught another TWRP - the topic was changed to a green one from ours - I liked it.

I threw xiaomi firmware into the headerGlobal 9.6.11 for FASTBOOT .

Write who will sewinstruction For fastboot, click in the header.

Attached files

Attached filetwrp_6a_3.2.3_new.img(17.16 MB)

Post has been editedatvator - 13.08.18, 14:32

Rep: (0)
I first bought Xiaomi 6A with Chinese firmware, read here how to sew, I realized that the first thing you need to unlock the bootloader. As a result, I created an ack, downloaded the utility, activated the developer mode on the phone, and connected it to a PC. Prog issued repeat after 360 hours. I did everything right? We didn’t give the questionnaire to fill in before, immediately a link to download.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (265)
Atvator @ 08/10/18, 20:51*
The people - hooray-trapped malicious googling firmware xiaomi Global 9.6.11 for FASTBOOT

why catch
so they are global and RU
herehttp://en.miui.com/a-234.html

I sewed on this instructionXiaomi Redmi 6A - Discussion (Post reanemator # 75894406)Everything turned out fine, without any problems.

new firmware xiaomi.eu weekly8.8.9 Global for TWRP -check.

Post has been editedatvator - 11.08.18, 16:40

Rep: (17)
* koronel ,
I also asked for this instruction. From the very start, something is podlagivaet, on the Chinese, it was not so.
I will wait for feedback from my daughter. I hope on our model has not yet turned on anti-roll.
Who can check?

Who managed to put xiaomi.eu accomplish your goal? Reviews of firmware translation and stuff? All Chinese software is cut or not.

Post has been editedS.Valera - 12.08.18, 08:04
Reason for editing: Supplement

S.Valera @ 08/12/18, 08:55*
S.Valera

Lagov did not notice. And actually, what are they expressed in you? The only thing I do not understand is that when sitting through wi-fi, the battery charge is spent more or less adequately, but overnight with wi-fi turned off (Bluetooth, GPS is naturally also turned off) and without a sim card from 42% to 10%. This, I think, is not the norm. All progs only from the firmware, I did not put anything new.

Rep: (17)
* koronel ,
The shell is undermined. Daughter unsubscribed that everything works the same way. I would ask that I would watch over the charge.

I received my phone immediately with an unlocked bootloader and global firmware 9.6.2 from the sellerMI GLOBAL On Ali for 15 days. A Chinese was ordered.
I recommend the seller.
already picking.)
I make a complete backup with 0 in twrp

xiaomi.eu 8.8.9 not installed (error 11) wrote to the forum with logs.
I flashed the whole flash with the global 9.6.11.

Post has been editedatvator - 13.08.18, 14:06

Rep: (5)
* atvator , through miflash can I sew a device with a locked bootloader? Tvrp in this case, it seems like not needed? As far as I remember, I kind of sewed redmi 3 pro and did not unlock

Post has been editedbugrat - 13.08.18, 11:41
Reason for editing: Redmi

Bugrat @ 08/13/18, 10:39*
Can I sew a device with a locked bootloader through miflash?

It's not possible now

Rep: (47)
Who will tell you how to throw applications on the USB flash drive?
I did not find anywhere
Or maybe there is some software

4emooo @ 08/13/18, 15:54*
Who will tell you how to throw applications on the USB flash drive?

Standard or how
And so that through the applications you need a root

Rep: (29)
I rummaged in the program directoryMiFlash I see a subdirectory there da with download agents and SP_Download_tool with an application that clearly resembles the SP flash tool.
So all the same, MiFlash can sew a phone in the off mode as an SP flash tool?

Rep: (2)
OLEGator84 @ 08/14/18, 00:32*
I rummaged in the MiFlash program directory, I see a da subdirectory there with download agents and SP_Download_tool

Yes, moreover, in the firmware itself there is a scutter file and the firmware is happily loaded into SpFlashTool, but I couldn’t force the phone to connect to the PC in firmware mode by any combination of keys.

Mrv-74 @ 08/14/18, 3:03*
PC in firmware mode, I could not by any key combinations.

Volume + hold and connect cable

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 1:14