Chuwi Lapbook SE | [notebook]

Rep: (3)
Chuwi Lapbook SE - Discussion
[notebook] Windows | 13.3 "| N4100 | 4GB RAM
Windows (7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10) | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

вљ™Technical characteristics
в—Џ Device Type: Laptop
в—Џ Operating system: Windows 10
в—Џ Model: lapbook se
в—Џ Manufacturer code:
в—Џ Case material: metal / plastic
в—Џ Design:
в—Џ Touch screen: no
в—Џ Numeric keypad: no
в—Џ Key backlighting: yes
в—Џ Screen coating: glossy
в—Џ Audio interfaces: 3.5 mm jack (combined)
в—Џ Processor manufacturer: Intel Celeron (Gemini Lake) N4100
в—Џ Number of processor cores: 4
в—Џ Model of integrated video card: Intel HD 600
в—Џ Screen Type: IPS
в—Џ Maximum screen refresh rate: 60 Hz
в—Џ Screen Resolution: 1920x1080
в—Џ Screen diagonal: 13.3 "
в—Џ Memory Type: DDR4 RAM
в—Џ RAM size: 4 GB
в—Џ Total SSD: 128 GB
в—Џ Webcam: yes
в—Џ Built-in microphone: there is []
в—Џ Battery Type: Li-Ion
в—Џ Video interfaces: Micro HDMI
в—Џ Battery Capacity: 5000 mAh
в—Џ Wireless interfaces: Bluetooth 4.1, Wifi 2.4G / 5G
Owners Club in Telegram
Drivers and original system image
Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators). Prior to the appointment of a curator for filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 12.03.19, 14:30
Reason for editing: Laptop Battery

Rep: (35)
It is a pity that 6GB of RAM was not generous, they would be more or less enough. Although me on Linux on the previous model Lapbook 14.1 is enough and 4GB, of course, but under the support.

* Miniamba I heard that some laptops on motherboards have an additional slot for RAM, but this memory should be soldered. Memory can be bought on Chinese trading floors, but how to solder it and see if its system is xs. For example, Jumper EZBook X4 has this slot.
Ram
Attached Image

Slot example
Attached Image

Post has been editedStereoFriend30 - 11.08.18, 22:53

Rep: (143)
I was waiting for a new device from them on Gemini Lake, and they took and put 4GB of RAM ... 6 and it would be perfect. It is still unclear whether single-channel or dual-channel memory is worth it. And to occupy the only m2 slot of ssd for 128GB is such a solution for myself, anyway, change to the drive of a larger volume ... It remains to wait for a new 14.1 model: D

Rep: (35)
* StereoFriend30 , Well, what the fuck is this a buyer who can't solder? Yes, even those who can, but do not want to break the laptop? - it seems to be not difficult to make a slot for RAM. Slat would be bought. But initially 4GB is not enough, but the good thing is that the price is low - you can understand why such a volume is.

Posted 08/13/2018 at 15:31:

And for some reason it seems to me that there is no 128GB ssd. Otherwise, why 32GB ems?) It would be better then to put the OS on ssd, but it should go on a slower emmc.

Post has been editedMiniamba - 13.08.18, 15:32

* Miniamba
I asked for support for Gearbest, Windows on emmc is worth it. But ssd 128 is included.

Alfawise will release the same laptop, only without SSD (32 GB eMMC) and without an inscription on the cover. This morning I saw a page with a laptop on Gearbest (I cannot find it now, I can see it was deleted), there are exactly the pictures in the description as from Chuwi, but there is no sign on the cover. There was even a picture with an error where the ports are confused.
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
here is alfawise
https: //www.gearbest.c.…17807.html? wid = 1433363

Posted 08/22/2018 10:59 AM:

I also now look after this laptop, in principle, and the price of the norms of 18t on zhirbeste .. of course not enough oz, this is a sad fact. Himself from St. Petersburg, of course you can find someone who can add memory, the question of the price of the memory itself and its installation. Well, on the whole, how does the percent behave interestingly? Is there a very significant difference with the n3450?

* Alexander26K,
More productive by 30%. I first wanted to take this laptop, but refused in favor of the Teclast F5.

Rep: (0)
Well, there, people, someone already sent?)) Waiting for reviews))

Rep: (20)
Gearbest only available via Priority Line
And who knows what to enter in the Tax ID field?
TaxID
Attached Image

* merlinby,
TIN

Good day ! Today I order on Alik from Offa. Why I decided to take it:

1) Stylish Infection
2) Considered Chuwi Air and Teclast F7, everywhere there is a fly in the ointment (the first one falls off, the second has a lottery with a screen and a map). I decided to stop at a new product.
3) For my tasks, 4 Gb opera is enough (office, mail, Internet, trading terminals)
4) Today is the day of discounts and take it for 19,000 rubles.

Post has been editedsimsman - 27.08.18, 05:14

* StereoFriend30,
And what about Teclast F5 can you say? In general, what tasks do you use? Do you have him?

Rep: (1)
StereoFriend30 @ 08/11/2018, 22:52*
* Miniamba I heard that some laptops on motherboards have an additional slot for RAM, but this memory should be soldered. Memory can be bought
flag in your hands, you will be a treasurer)

What do you think, how much will Win10 live comfortably on 32GB eMMC? Even if all the programs put on a logical SSD

Rep: (13)
What is the meaning of such crutches? Why not immediately put on ssd Windu?

* Dicemasters
While waiting

* tolikmixx ,
Tolikmixx @ 08/27/18, 23:27 *
Why not immediately put on ssd Windu?

So I just do not mind. But I read somewhere (already forgot where) that Windows comes installed on the EMMS. So I ask an opinion about life on 32GB

Tell me, what connector is it charging, USB-C or a regular hole?

* bigawl
Hole charge dc

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 12:47