Please stick to everyone in the topic. Forum Rules
Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum

Attached Image

Current version of Hey Plus1.1.9.0
Current modified version of Hey Plus1.1.9.0 IY v1.2

A photo
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Description
Functional and stylish fitness bracelet Hey Plus (Hey Plus is a stylish, modern and functional device that has all the necessary qualities of a modern fitness bracelet.)
Big screen (0.95-inch AMOLED - a screen with good contrast, color reproduction and optimal viewing angle, will allow you to read messages and notifications from instant messengers, as well as receive / reject incoming calls without having to get a smartphone.)
Physical monitoring (Are you in favor of an active lifestyle? Then Hey Plus is worth your attention. The many built-in sensors, as well as the use of modern sports algorithms Skylark, turn training into an even more fascinating process by which you can monitor your achievements in the fitness path.)
Up to 18 days on one charge (Due to the acceptable battery capacity of 120 mAh and the economical power consumption of the AMOLED screen, Hey Plus can work for about 18 days without recharging.)
Built-in NFC (A multifunctional NFC chip will ensure uninterrupted information transfer and more convenient work with the Hey Plus fitness bracelet.)
Device characteristics
Type of: Fitness bracelet
Brand: Hey plus
Display: Color AMOLED display
Diagonal: 0.95"
Screen resolution: 240 ? 120
Pixel density: 282 PPI
Sensors: Three-axis accelerometer, PPG sensor, calorie counter, heart rate monitor
Battery capacity: 120 mAh
Battery Type: Lithium polymer
Autonomous work: Up to 18 days
Charging time: 2 hours
Charging voltage: DC 5 V
Compatibility: Android 4.4, iOS 8.0+
Wireless connection: Bluetooth 4.2
Weight: 19.7 g
Reviews
Soft
Useful

Post has been editedIgor-Yarik - 14.06.19, 10:29
Reason for editing: HeyPlus_1.1.9.0_IY (v1.2) of 06/14/2019

Rep: (0)
I haven’t seen anywhere, why is the display protected by plastic or Gorilla Glass?

Rep: (4)
* nata-tik,
Minsktrans in Belarus promised to make NFC payments in public transport in the near future.

Post has been editedMrsmiller - 12.08.18, 15:50

* MrSmiller,
from the bracelet? from the phone you can. but what difference does it make to me that I can get a phone or a travel card from my bag

* nata-tik,
Well, yes, from the bracelet too, if Xiaomi makes support for NFC in the bracelet with third-party applications, for example, with Google Pay.

* MNSboss ,

So far only for China, which is what
If they cannot agree with the wallets, then they could do it separately for travel around the world.
Or does the NSF technology work either at all or doesn't work at all?

* nata-tik,
So from smartphones with NFC there is already a lot of where you can pay, so the whole thing is in the bracelet firmware, if they make support in the global firmware, then we will all be happy. : rolleyes:

Rep: (17)
Overview of the Chinesehttps://v.youku.com/v_...XMzc2ODM2MDQ4MA==.html

https://v.youku.com/v_...XMzc2Nzg2NTI1Ng==.html

Rep: (13)
* MNSboss , I don’t want to disappoint you, but the problems of NFC payments by simply replacing the firmware in the bracelet are not solved.

Rep: (23)
Will this bracelet work through the official mi fit app?

Rep: (573)
* SyltanKot,
Via Hey + and / or Mi Home

Rep: (131)
* zhsvsv
Well, you need to look for a smat ring. There you can throw a pass.

Rep: (38)
* logik777,
her .. need under 433 mhz

Rep: (335)
* kukalyaka,
Are you pursuing a specific goal, trying to convince us all that the NFC will not work? What does no one even argue with you, but you are repeating this to us here time after time.

By the way, on mi-faq.ru the admin answered me today that an official infa has appeared: Mi Band 3 NFC - for China, and Hey + for the international market, incl. I personally am waiting for a working NFS outside of the Middle Kingdom ...: rolleyes:

Rep: (33)
* MNSboss , there is off infa, and not the words of some admin?

* BliTz_L490 No, unfortunately, while I am waiting for the link.

Post has been editedMNSboss - 14.08.18, 20:42

Rep: (5)
A preliminary order appeared on the girbest for 4000r
Attached Image

Post has been editedevgeny1990 - 14.08.18, 21:53

* BliTz_L490 keep the link to the source: gadgetsandwearables.com/2018/08/09/xiaomi-hey/

Rep: (2)
translation of text from an advertising image:
Attached Image

Multi-function NFC
built-in security encryption chip to ensure card information security and smooth card swipe.

More power and longer battery life
Ultra-low power technology, using SPOT sub-national power technology processor, power optimization 80%, using a small high-energy density lithium battery, 120mAh large
Capacity, charge once to meet 18 days of continuous use

Post has been editedlakmys1000 - 15.08.18, 11:55

Rep: (7)
* evgeny1990 , I can not find how to ask a question about a product on gearbest ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/21/19, 07:42