Please stick to everyone in the topic. Forum Rules
Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum

Attached Image

Current version of Hey Plus1.1.9.0
Current modified version of Hey Plus1.1.9.0 IY v1.2

A photo
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Description
Functional and stylish fitness bracelet Hey Plus (Hey Plus is a stylish, modern and functional device that has all the necessary qualities of a modern fitness bracelet.)
Big screen (0.95-inch AMOLED - a screen with good contrast, color reproduction and optimal viewing angle, will allow you to read messages and notifications from instant messengers, as well as receive / reject incoming calls without having to get a smartphone.)
Physical monitoring (Are you in favor of an active lifestyle? Then Hey Plus is worth your attention. The many built-in sensors, as well as the use of modern sports algorithms Skylark, turn training into an even more fascinating process by which you can monitor your achievements in the fitness path.)
Up to 18 days on one charge (Due to the acceptable battery capacity of 120 mAh and the economical power consumption of the AMOLED screen, Hey Plus can work for about 18 days without recharging.)
Built-in NFC (A multifunctional NFC chip will ensure uninterrupted information transfer and more convenient work with the Hey Plus fitness bracelet.)
Device characteristics
Type of: Fitness bracelet
Brand: Hey plus
Display: Color AMOLED display
Diagonal: 0.95"
Screen resolution: 240 ? 120
Pixel density: 282 PPI
Sensors: Three-axis accelerometer, PPG sensor, calorie counter, heart rate monitor
Battery capacity: 120 mAh
Battery Type: Lithium polymer
Autonomous work: Up to 18 days
Charging time: 2 hours
Charging voltage: DC 5 V
Compatibility: Android 4.4, iOS 8.0+
Wireless connection: Bluetooth 4.2
Weight: 19.7 g
Reviews
Soft
Useful

PictureFAQ - Frequently Asked Questions Picture

Post has been editedIgor-Yarik - 14.06.19, 10:29
Reason for editing: HeyPlus_1.1.9.0_IY (v1.2) of 06/14/2019

Rep: (35)
Here, here it isfish of my dreamsa real MiBand 3, not the one puffy that Xiaomi rolled out. I liked it so much that I am ready to pre-order. Outwardly, the closest thing to an excellent second MiBand, not bad, apparently, the screen + finally normal charging without the need to remove the capsule. In general, I am waiting.

Rep: (201)
* Astus I don’t know the same opinion, I’m not sure about the purchase, I now have Amazfit Bip on hand, the third week has just gone. Based on the price I will think whether to buy or not: D

Rep: (35)
* Cherkes001, if they quickly made a normal Russian-language firmware / application, then I would replace Bip with this Black Plus. In any case, it may take half a year to build up firmware and other things, just Amazfit will have time to get bored)

Post has been editedAstus - 08.08.18, 13:31

Rep: (352)
Yes, in fact, I think many will be interested in this bracelet: rolleyes: yes, and for such a price ..
in general, we will see: happy:

Rep: (7)
The most important question is google pay support.
If it works, sales will be exorbitant.

Rep: (48)
Hmmm ... And just today, my MB3 has stumbled on Russian customs too ... And here is the news: unsure:
Now I'm wondering who to give it to, in order to justify the purchase of a subject: D
Speaking of music, in the discussion thread mb3, everyone swears at autonomy. I'm afraid that the situation here may turn out to be even worse ... But still, what an attractive one this new animal turned out to be, the main thing is that it is not convex like the 3rd Band)

Post has been editedRM113RUS - 08.08.18, 20:39

Rep: (0)
Zilnet @ 08/08/18, 16:34*
The most important question is google pay support.
If it works, sales will be exorbitant.

As for NFC, everything is clear. Bracelet for the Chinese market - inthis reviewit is written in detail that NFC is more for reckoning in transport and smart locks.
Would work with Troika in Moscow, already a gift)

* grigevgen , a quote from this review:
integration with the Apple Pay and Google Pay billing system is not announced, although it is possible in the future.

Rep: (0)
Zilnet @ 08/09/18 04:30*
integration with the Apple Pay and Google Pay billing system is not announced, although it is possible in the future.

it is extremely unlikely that this will be implemented. all the current possibilities of tokenizing plastic cards are tied to the fact that the device has a full operating system from apple / google, that is, they are functional without a phone, and these companies did frankly say very serious squats with payment systems master / visa for certification of technology. So until hlaomi invents and certifies his own mipei somehow, having certified a safe algorithm for transferring a card token from a phone to an independent dependent device, there is no hope for a payment function abroad in China.

Rep: (59)
Zilnet @ 08/09/18 04:30*

Already have a bracelet with NFC - Honor Band 3, NFC only works in China.

Class, waiting for information about the appearance of the Mi Band 3 with NFC, as promised, closer to the fall ... And here it is) The design of the Mi Band 2 and the color Amoled touchscreen display looks cool. As well as the transition from Mi Band 2, to this version) I’m waiting for the release and pray about working with Google Pay (useless).

Rep: (335)
Well, let's say that the NFC will work with Android Pai. Does this mean that it will be possible to pay for hours, but the phone itself is without the NFC chip?

Rep: (13)
_luki4_ @ 08/09/18, 19:51*
Well, let's say that the NFC will work with Android Pai. Does this mean that it will be possible to pay for hours, but the phone itself is without the NFC chip?

Not,NFC will not work for payment outside of China. In the Mi Band3 thread, it is so tightly sucked that it makes no sense to repeat

* kukalyaka ,
I wrote in Russian. Does the word "let's say" mean nothing?

Rep: (20)
Balin, why are they all new and new are riveting in half a year?)
Could wait a year after MB3. Now mb3 obviously will not sell well

Bandgoogd offers two versions: Chinese and international. All the same, I think it will work outside of China.
Bandgood

Posted 08/10/2018 08:55:

* pashtat
Xiaomi companies, what difference does it make if buyers from one model flow to another model, because the profit is all in one pocket?

Rep: (201)
* _luki4_ , banguda always has its own vision and likes to attribute Global / China even where there is no delineation of versions or, as with Bip, ascribes to Youth / Young

Rep: (59)
_luki4_ @ 08/10/18, 08:54*
Bandgoogd offers two versions: Chinese and international. All the same, I think it will work outside of China.

That does not confirm that the NSF will work outside of China. No one has yet been able to agree with Google on this issue (including the huavei), and xiaomi is most likely not an exception.

* Bobermod ,
It does not confirm, but it does not refute anything yet.

Post has been edited_luki4_ - 10.08.18, 22:56

Here is the link to the app for this Hey + bracelet.
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/6bXr/WmzvQ7RSQ

Authorization is via mi and via weechat, but even if you log in through them, it still throws to 1 window - where you need to specify a phone number, the first digits of which are "86" - the code of China, and which can not be changed
either I don’t have something, or everything will be the same as with the lakala bracelet with nfchttps: //mall.lakala.co….php/product-1255.htmlIn the app a friend also asks to register using a Chinese number. well, and probably on lakala nfc only works in China.
Look at the application who understands more, maybe that will find / get to go

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/04/19, 14:45