> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Coolpad Note 6 Lite - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "

Rep: (332)
DiscussionCoolpad Note 6 Lite
PictureCoolpad Note 6 Lite
Description |Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Networks:GSM, 3G, LTEBand 7(nanoSIM + nanoSIM / microSD)
Screen:5 inches (IPS / 1280x720 / 2.5D)
CPU:Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 (4x1.4GHz, Cortex-A53, 28nm, 64bit, Adreno 308)
RAM:3 GB (LPDDR3)
Permanent memory:32 GB (eMMC 5.1)
MicroSDHC memory card slot instead of a SIM card:up to 64GB
Cameras:13 Mpx, (PDAF, f2.2, LED flash), max. 1080 @ 30 (stereo) / 8 + 5 Mpx video recording (frontal, 120 В° wide angle)
Interfaces:Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.1, FM, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, OTG, 3.5mm (for headphones)
Sensors:G-sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor, fingerprint scanner, notification indicator
Battery capacity:2500 mAh (non-removable)
Dimensions (WxWxT):143.9 * 71 * 8.1 mm
Weight:144 gr
Equipment:Smartphone, EU 5V-1A charger, earphone plugs, USB cable, instructions

Photo
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 19.12.18, 23:55
Reason for editing: Firmware V1013 + Instructions + Russification

Not everything is still known about this smartphone, even at the office. site it is not. But I ventured to order on TomTop besides the promotional code was points. I think this is for India version.

Post has been editedDhanvantari - 09.08.18, 12:36

Rep: (18)
For those babosiki that he now stands, there are really no competitors! For 60-70 from 3/32, either the wildest nous on 6737, either used or restored.

Rep: (0)
Also bought on TomTop. Today the track number sent. Zhdems.

Rep: (22)
There was a review on tomtop, a person writes that the phone is not Russified and this is very upsetting, I am already starting to regret that I ordered it ...

a person writes that the phone is not Russified

I doubt the veracity of the response, like for India? smartphone then multilingual must be present. Since no screenshots are provided. Although I am not afraid of it, the price is not at least high, but the English. The language is even useful, as before it was played games on SEGA: rolleyes :.

Post has been editedDhanvantari - 09.08.18, 16:24

* Dhanvantari
I took the phone out of curiosity, and then for sale, without the Russian language, it is unlikely someone will take it.

Antispam67rus @ 08/09/18, 16:37*
I took the phone out of curiosity ... hardly anyone will take it without the Russian language.

The answer is obvious: lol: It’s like a trifle in general, the main thing is that the software is normal and a large number is sold so that people come here with craftsmen;)

Post has been editedDhanvantari - 09.08.18, 17:03

* Dhanvantari
Let's hope to catch up, otherwise such little-known novelties may not be relevant to the masses, as many as 4 dead ones like that.

Antispam67rus @ 08/09/18, 17:33*
How many on 4 similar dead themes?

This is yes, but it happens in the mass character of this device can be only 100-200pcs, and that's it, the chance is not great for the development of the theme, although LeEco and CoolPad are not that nouin. Although there areminus This device seems to be not made by custom bridges, it also scares off those who like to "dig deeper" as they are craftsmen.

* Dhanvantari
This model would have a battery, although it would be 3k, those who want to buy it would increase and the discussion here too.
At the expense of the complexity of creating custom on mtk and xs dragons, did not go deep into it so much)

Antispam67rus @ 08/09/18, 18:10*
modelk battery though b 3k

oh well, the main thing here is snap and it is already encouraging for adequate autonomy, if the software does not fail to optimize, besides Andr 7.1. Remember Moto Z with his acc. at 2600 mAh, but what a fantastic autonomy, as they say, software decides everything.

Post has been editedDhanvantari - 09.08.18, 18:27

* Dhanvantari
Xs, the 28 nm process technology is still, although the dragon will eat the battery, the hope is only for good optimization.
I did not contact moto at all, so I do not know what is there and how.

Rep: (24)
A multilanguage is written on kafago.
On unite4buy in the action they write that there is a Russian.

Neither 1 nor 2 is an argument, but it can be shaken off with kafago points or other bonuses for setting it up.

Yesterday on Tomtop asked about the presence of supported languages, answered that Russian is present.

Antispam67rus @ 08/10/18, 11:00*
Yesterday on Tomtop asked about the presence of supported languages, answered that Russian is present.

It would be cool.
PS Lifehack. Kafago yesterday was a course of 62.5 p. (Tomtop 63.5) :) I exchanged the last rubles for dollars, which is already 68+ with online purchases. And on Ali, all 68.5 already

Rep: (18)
Ordered today at cafago.
Attached Image

Let it be.

If such a price will be on a permanent basis and there will be a lot of drains, then the firmware will not take long to wait (if the hardware does not have a lot of problems and the autonomy will be stable for a day). Like the Chin-Mobile A3s. And if we now buy a limited number of people and raise the price to the insane, then God forbid, screw the root will work. But while the device is clearly interesting for the money.

Post has been editedAdlucky - 10.08.18, 14:10

Rep: (106)
It is better to take a leeco x626 a little more expensive and not suffer with the expectation of firmware, acb, lack of spare parts, etc.

Post has been editeddagrus - 11.08.18, 10:01

Rep: (1)
Dagrus @ 08/11/18, 10:00*
leeco x626

5.5 "mobile phones like dirt for every taste and wallet, and try to find 5" sabzh more interesting in this price.

On kafago screenshots languages. There is no Russian!
Joke. There is.

Product Size: 144 x 63.2 x 6.9 mm
Redmi 4x: 139.24 x 69.96 x 8.65 mm

If the dimensions are real, then it will be very narrow. But something is doubtful that he can be so already 4x.

Post has been editedAdlucky - 12.08.18, 17:57

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/11/19, 00:48