> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia XZ3 - Discussion | Smartphone, 6 "/ SD845 / 6 / 64GB

Rep: (927)
DiscussionSony Xperia XZ3
PictureSony Xperia XZ3, H8416, H9436, H9493
Description | Discussion � | Firmware � | Accessories � | Camera talk �

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and device selection questions, please refer to the section: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • The sandwich in the SIM tray does not work (2 SIM + Cart) More
Specifications
• Display: 6.0 ", Quad HD, 18: 9, OLED, HDR;
• Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, eight cores;
• RAM: 4 GB;
• Built-in storage: 64 GB;
• Support for memory cards: microSD, up to 512 GB;
• Interfaces: USB Type-C (USB 3.1), Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac / 11a MIMI, 4x4 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC;
• Main camera: 19 megapixel, Motion Eye, 4K HDR video recording, 960 fps slow motion video recording, predictive + laser focus, quick launch, 3D scanning;
• Front camera: 13 megapixel, f / 1.9, 3D scanning;
• Battery: 3,330 mAh, support for fast wired and wireless charging;
• Security: fingerprint scanner;
• Audio: stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio, Dynamic Vibration System, LDAC, DSEE HX, aptX HD;
• Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie;
• Dimensions 158 x 73 x 9.9 mm;
• Weight 193 g.
More on Sony-Mobile
Photo
Attached ImageAttached Image
Feedback-experience of use
Firmware
If the version is Asia 6/64 - we take the firmware from RU and 20 Band will appear.
- Instructions for installing official firmware using newflasher
- Instructions for saving user data
Useful
Topics Curator4Serg13
For all questions please contactQMS

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 04.06.19, 22:40
Reason for editing: Xperia Home 9.0

Rep: (246)
* zsavhd , There are a lot of words about 5G, but there are no new modems, I, as the owner of XZ2, are happy, I don’t care, the buttons will still linger

Rep: (138)
Kick it healthy:

Here are the sizes
XZ3 158 x 73 x 9.9 mm
XZ2 153 x 72 x 11.1 mm
Cost $ 899.99, October sales start
Colors
Attached Image
Attached Image
Differences XZ2 vs XZ3
Sony spoke at the IFA 2018 in Berlin, which introduced the flagship smartphone Xperia XZ3. Its main feature was the OLED display, first used in the Xperia device line. In addition, the Japanese manufacturer first applied the resolution of QHD + (previously the company used only Full HD / Full HD + or 4K) and also implemented Side Sense technology (an analogue of Edge Sense on HTC) to access key functions of the device. Finally, the Xperia XZ3 was the first Android 9 Pie smartphone out of the box. From its predecessor, the device received the main 19-megapixel Motion Eye-camera, stereo speakers, Dynamic Vibrarion System technology and Ambient Flow design (adjusted for reduced to 9.9 mm thickness), and the 5-megapixel front camera is replaced with a 13-megapixel with bokeh and smartphones .
The technical side includes the top eight-core Snapdragon 845 chipset with a frequency of 2.8 GHz, 4 GB of RAM and a 64-GB internal drive. Despite the reduced thickness, the Xperia XZ3 battery has grown to 3330 mAh.

A source:Mobiletelefon
Specifications
Specifications Sony Xperia XZ3:

• display: 6.0 ", Quad HD, 18: 9, OLED, HDR;

• processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, eight cores;

• RAM: 4 GB;

• built-in drive: 64 GB;

• memory card support: microSD, up to 512 GB;

• interfaces: USB Type-C (USB 3.1), Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac / 11a MIMI, 4x4 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC;

• main camera: 19 megapixels, Motion Eye, 4K HDR video recording, 960 fps slow motion video recording, predictive + laser focus, quick start, 3D scanning;

• front camera: 13 megapixels, f / 1.9, 3D scanning;

• battery: 3 330 mAh, support for fast wired and wireless charging;

• security: fingerprint scanner;

• audio: stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio, Dynamic Vibration System, LDAC, DSEE HX, aptX HD;

• operating system: Android 9.0 Pie;

• dimensions 158 x 73 x 9.9 mm;

• weight 193 g.
More SonyMobile

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 30.08.18, 16:25
Reason for editing: Photo

Rep: (2879)
Yeah ..., another 6 inch shovel} -)

* cool.dolphin1 , From 18: 9 not much larger

4Serg13 @ 08.30.18, 13:01*
From its predecessor, the device received the main 19-megapixel Motion Eye-camera

After such news, I will not even take a test :)

Posted on 08/30/2018, 15:08:

4Serg13 @ 08.30.18, 13:07*
From 18: 9 not much larger

It depends on what to compare;)

* cool.dolphin1 To MWC left, eh marketing. This is even a new generation, it’s difficult to call, let’s already have the + version, as the new one grew

Posted on 08/30/2018, 15:10:

* cool.dolphin1 , I went with Sony's Ultra, moved to XZ2, and now 3 doesn’t seem big, although I’m used to it

4Serg13 @ 08.30.18, 13:09*
To MWC left, eh marketing

Duc could push a dual camera into such a case. Hadi: yes2:

Posted on 08/30/2018, 15:12:

4Serg13 @ 08.30.18, 13:09*
moved to XZ2 and 3 now it seems not big, although I’m used to

It's not the same for everybody. Personally, my fingers do not grow at the same rate as the diagonals of smarts, and my pockets do not increase: D

Rep: (21)
It's not the same for everybody. Personally, my fingers do not grow at the same rate as the diagonals of smarts, and my pockets do not increase

I already agree to 5.2 :) Although I have been using the compact for more than 6 years. Yes, even bring 5.5 already .... It's tin. Really tin. bullshit.

Rep: (312)
4Serg13 @ 08.30.18, 15:01*
Here are the sizes
XZ3 158 x 73 x 9.9 mm
4Serg13 @ 08.30.18, 15:01*
Dimensions: 183 x 73 x 9.9 mm

What is the actual length?

IRBIzS @ 08/30/18, 13:24*
I already agree to 5.2 Although I have been using the compact for more than 6 years.

It’s quite possible to fit 5.2 inches into the xz2c case without increasing the size. I hope that these boobies will do so next year.
IRBIzS @ 08/30/18, 13:24*
Yes, even bring 5.5 already .... It's tin. Really tin. bullshit.

Gigantomania swept all manufacturers. The same NTS rolled out the NTS12 + trap. Well, why not release a smart with 5.2 inches? : wacko:

Rep: (1053)
Yeah ... another 6 inch blade

With a length, like my U11 +, XZ3 is 2 mm narrower, the sausage is shorter ...

It works quickly, even there are examples of pictures :)https: //www.gsmarena.c...s_on-review-1812p3.php

* cool.dolphin1,
But is it worth it if the same old man is there 400?) Although maybe Sonya screwed a pie under the android for software ... but on my XZ1 they also promise another parcel with a pie until the end of October. Everything is sad somehow. Although no, it’s not sad ... sad. On the one hand, I understand that the device is balanced and if there are no production jambs, then a fairly acceptable phablet. And when the price drops to 650 bucks, it will become quite pretty. It’s just that it’s not for me. That's exactly the same if released in the spring but at 5.2-5.5 with 6 operating points and a new sensor, you will have to buy :) And so, I hope that mine will still be charged until then.
Fingerprint scanner ??? yes let them want to go there and put ... in 90% my hands are graceful and sweaty and I need to draw a graphic key. So, do not care for me on the scanner.

IRBIzS @ 08/30/18, 13:47*
but what's the point if there is still the same old man 400?)

Read it
The main camera in the Xperia XZ3 is one and is represented by the same 19-megapixel Motion Eye sensor as in the XZ2. Sony announced a completely rewritten software responsible for processing images, due to which it was possible to significantly improve the quality of shooting.
, so I decided to see comparisons at the arena. In ordinary language, this is called bullshit. There are no changes from the word at all: D For me it’s even a little worse than XZ2. I'll post examples a little later.

Rep: (31)
Again, it is not fate to transfer to xz1 .. Such dimensions and weight are in no way. It's a pity.
And it’s true that I switch to a pixel.

In ordinary language, this is called bullshit.

Mdya Quickly looked at what was pixel 3. There, too, sadness and longing. And so, it turns out that from the current tops the most compact Samsung galaxy? XZ2c I do not think - did not like tactile.I’m Getting Too Old For This Shit! And at what point did I lag so far behind life?

Post has been editedIRBIzS - 30.08.18, 16:00

Rep: (250)
It turned out Galaxy Note 9 Lite. ROM and RAM are smaller, the camera is thinner, the stylus is not put. Frames bottom and top wider. The headphone hole was not cut. But the price is likely to be less.
Switching to oled is expected, of course. But if someone loves ips, then the choice becomes less and less, primarily in the flagships.

Not to say that horror is horror. But some of it is not too original. No, and this is also expected, but why not dream about something fresh. The same Note9, which operates the dazine two to three years ago, is at least different in stylus (which is a unique feature in itself).

* Aircraft fireman 158 x 73 x 9.9 mm on the official website Sony

IRBIzS @ 08/30/18, 13:59*
XZ2c I do not think - did not like tactile

He is just the only compact flagship at the moment: yes2: XZ1c can also be noted.

Posted on 08/30/2018, 16:13:

Heavy-razzer @ 08/30/18, 2:00 p.m.*
cameras are thinner

Can be more? ;)

Posted on 08/30/2018, 16:14:

Heavy-razzer @ 08/30/18, 2:00 p.m.*
It turned out Galaxy Note 9 Lite.

Not entirely correct. If we save the laptop, then XZ2 premium: yes2:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/11/19, 10:27 PM