> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

99 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Sony Xperia XZ3 - Discussion | Smartphone, 6 "
Nikolay Cheremushinsky
Message#1
06.08.18, 07:02
Push button
[online]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 4430
Check in: 14.02.12
Sony Xperia XZ1 G8341 / G8342

DiscussionSony Xperia XZ3
PictureSony Xperia XZ3, H8416, H9436, H9493
Description | Discussion | Firmware | Accessories | Camera talk

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and device selection questions, please refer to the section: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • The sandwich in the SIM tray does not work (2 SIM + Cart)More
Specifications
• Display: 6.0 ", Quad HD, 18: 9, OLED, HDR;
• Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, eight cores;
• RAM: 4 GB;
• Built-in storage: 64 GB;
• Support for memory cards: microSD, up to 512 GB;
• Interfaces: USB Type-C (USB 3.1), Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac / 11a MIMI, 4x4 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC;
• Main camera: 19 megapixel, Motion Eye, 4K HDR video recording, 960 fps slow motion video recording, predictive + laser focus, quick launch, 3D scanning;
• Front camera: 13 megapixel, f / 1.9, 3D scanning;
• Battery: 3,330 mAh, support for fast wired and wireless charging;
• Security: fingerprint scanner;
• Audio: stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio, Dynamic Vibration System, LDAC, DSEE HX, aptX HD;
• Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie;
• Dimensions 158 x 73 x 9.9 mm;
• Weight 193 g.
More on Sony-Mobile
Photo
Attached ImageAttached Image
Feedback-experience of use
Firmware
If the version is Asia 6/64 - we take the firmware from RU and 20 Band will appear.
- Instructions for installing official firmware using newflasher
- Instructions for saving user data
Useful
Topics Curator4

Serg download

For all questions please contactQMS

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 27.03.19, 12:30
Reason for editing: Edit
IRBIzS
Message#22
27.08.18, 17:23
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 193
Check in: 06.07.08

cool.dolphin1 @ 08.27.18, 16:59*
835th excellent percent

TA-dah. I see that the IFA 2018 will be completely sad. Sams will show a new 8k zomboyaschik yes Kirin 980 show. And so, the Samsung on the mobile part was shot, the ski from the V40 is also boring. That is. There is a partisan snappchik 850, but he is somehow not a marmelade at all and can be compared only with 835. Everyone will already sharpen blades by March and 855 snapshots with 5 modems.
If you talk about the main subject in the form of XZ3, then rather no than yes. There are doubts that there will already be a new camera module. Although there is a stone in processing and maybe they will make a sample of the mod ... purely catch the bugs and by the spring use it as an adult. And so, a little thinner without a ball on the back cover, bright colors ... let it be :) maybe it will be sold under contracts through operators a little.
Zy But the hope that they will surprise us does not die. Although Hitoshi Osawa two weeks ago in an interview with our press, this hope broke through a knee off her paws.
4Serg13
Message#23
27.08.18, 20:31
Only sony
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Assistant Moderator
Messages 1061
Check in: 21.04.16
Sony Xperia XZ2

Sony Mobile has a release history of its handsets in several attractive and elegant colors. It seems that this is a continuation with the Xperia XZ3, with a new picture revealing the four colors that the phone is likely to launch at IFA 2018 later in the week. In addition to the typical black and white colors, the Xperia XZ3 will also have a dark red and dark green color. The design is the same as a few days ago, generally resembling the Xperia XZ2, but with more curved edges, as well as the mysterious "cutout" on the lower rear of the case. Could this be part of the design.

A source:Xperia blog
A photo
Attached Image

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 27.08.18, 20:31
IRBIzS
Message#24
28.08.18, 12:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 193

I don’t remember this for a long time :) - two days before the IFA, the branch of the (possible) new compact can only be viewed in the archive, and the XZ3 branch only sluggishly moved to the second page.
polg
Message#25
28.08.18, 13:00
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1015
Check in: 10.05.07
Google pixel 3

So it became with xz2 yet. The latter is less active in xz1.
IRBIzS
Message#26
28.08.18, 13:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 193

* polg,
growing up? or getting older? :) I already have a long tradition - a week before the IWA and IFA, I look at how "insides" are thrown in from Sonya and how then it compares to reality. While I see this, there will be no compact. Until spring for sure. If Sonya has a new CD, then the information would be merged from August 24 to 25. But Sonya brings 3 and more animals. With XZ3 it is clear and no longer interesting. Well, a shovel, well, the flagship on the 845 stone ... boring. A new camera? -But perhaps little interesting. That's when this camera learns how to work in tandem with a monochrome sensor .... and then you can expect cardinal changes from a mobile photo.
surprising attempts to unravel the secret of the cutout on the back cover at the bottom :) This is all that "crutch". Sonya's designers strongly “sharpened the edges” and the Injereli afigels, when they tried to put the ports of the Yusb-s port :) In a fight between engineers and designers, such a pairing was born that the design element would not allow the charging port to slam in the first 5 days of use.
I wanted to subscribe to the pixel-3 branch. They promise a diagonal of 5.4. Total 5.4. It came to life. I'm getting old.
IRBIzS
Message#27
28.08.18, 16:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 193

Something illuminating- It was decided to stir up interest in the future presentation in the Sony company. That is what flew on the Twitter official of the official. Again screwed some light on the whole screen? :)
4Serg13
Message#28
28.08.18, 17:22
Only sony
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 1061
Sony Xperia XZ2

* IRBIzSIn my opinion there will be an Oled screen. Now Sony has an analogue of Always On, here's how the notification appears in the photo, only the area where the notification and the new text light up on the screen lights up under the clock.
Attached Image

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 28.08.18, 17:25
Jaia
Message#29
28.08.18, 18:04
drip drop
[offline]

Messages 1757
Check in: 02.04.12
LG V30 +

IRBIzS @ 08.28.18, 13:57*
I don't remember this long ago

Why be surprised? If earlier in classical design the lovers of this very design were waiting, yes there was a 3.5mm jack, then starting from XZ2 I only have disgust.
Design sucks in comparison with competitors, there are no "features", the price is not small, the CD is generally some kind of freak Chinese, and yes even fat, it does not look modern at all.
About the new "premium" and say nothing, such obdristalova from them, I did not expect. It is also necessary to make such a brick, heavy, gigantic and at the same time with a smaller display than competitors offer with a smaller physical size.
XZ3 with a stretch can be called the work on the mistakes in terms of design, if there is still a new sensor, then it is tolerable. However, the question arises, the new sensor should be significantly better than the jaded IMX400, and if so, how then should the premium be positioned on the old sensor? Oled will definitely not, because then this XZ3 will have the company's top technology (sensor, new display type), and they have the concept that all cream is only premium.
Most likely at the exhibition will be XZ3, something mid-budget and a new tablet.

--------------------
Siemens M55>Samsung X100>Sonyericsson k700i>Nokia 6630>Nokia 5700 XM>Nokia C6-01>Moto RAZR V3>HTC One X>Sony Z3 Compact>Sony XZ1 Compact>LG V30 +
IRBIzS
Message#30
28.08.18, 19:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 193

* Jaia
Yes, the devil knows ... if they still hit their heads about Fujiyama and put ice there ... it makes sense. I read Hitoshi Osawa and it was there that the output of the XZ2 series in general and XZ2prem in particular was a new page and a sample of the pen. They want for the spring of 2019 under the launch of 5G networks to have a logical and integral object. This is the winter season of 2018 and they will conduct field trials of new products. Damn, I now hoped for nokiy vozholal in case of a sudden death of Sonya, but there are also games in the paschki :) But! keep fists for pixel 3 :)
4Serg13
Message#31
28.08.18, 20:03
Only sony
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 1061
Sony Xperia XZ2

* IRBIzS, Samsung and Sonya do not have monobowles only
Jaia
Message#32
28.08.18, 21:51
drip drop
[offline]

Messages 1757
Check in: 02.04.12
LG V30 +

IRBIzS @ 08.28.18, 20:59*
keep fists for pixel 3

Overpray and a small battery with a probability of 99%, and so, a very pleasant one should come out, even the design is good, unlike the leaked XL, after the frames the frames will not seem large, rather the opposite.
IRBIzS @ 08.28.18, 20:59*
hopes for nokia

Yes, what hope there? China is pure water, in design, in technology. Their engineers worked on the P20pro camera, the rest who fled, from Nokia only the nameplate, and the HYIP re-release of the legendary models.
4Serg13 @ 08.28.18, 21:03*
Samsung and Sonya don't have monobows only

Honor and praise them. The only self-respecting companies are worthy of respect even for that. I really hope that Sony will not leave the mobile market and will not sell the unit.

--------------------
Siemens M55>Samsung X100>Sonyericsson k700i>Nokia 6630>Nokia 5700 XM>Nokia C6-01>Moto RAZR V3>HTC One X>Sony Z3 Compact>Sony XZ1 Compact>LG V30 +
cool.dolphin1
Message#33
29.08.18, 10:43
SHAMAN
[offline]

Messages 9102
Check in: 04.02.14
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact

IRBIzS @ 08.28.18, 10:57*
A branch of (possible) compact can only be seen in the archive

So about compact infy Zero. It will not be this year: yes2:

--------------------
What matters is not who you are believed to be, but who you really are.
ARC S,Sony z1c, Sony z3c, Sony z5c, NTS 10,Sony Xperia XZs, LG G6, Sony XZ1 compact, Sony XZ2 compact,Samsung S9, iphone SE, Nokia 9
cool.dolphin1
Message#34
29.08.18, 10:52
SHAMAN
[offline]

Messages 9102
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact

Zsavhd @ 08/29/18 08:46*
Will, as without him?

It will not: yes2: Leaks - zero. In addition, Sony never released compacts on the same procedure: yes2:

--------------------
ARC S,Sony z1c, Sony z3c, Sony z5c, NTS 10,Sony Xperia XZs, LG G6, Sony XZ1 compact, Sony XZ2 compact,Samsung S9, iphone SE, Nokia 9
IRBIzS
Message#35
29.08.18, 11:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 193

* zsavhd
That should not be it. If Sonya moves to Oled, then in one run they will not launch lines on two screen sizes. They can, of course, make a feint with their ears and show something like XAcompact on a middle stone (something like a snapshot 710 or even on a Chinese media library), but it will be a paschka game.
cool.dolphin1
Message#36
29.08.18, 11:34
SHAMAN
[offline]

Messages 9102
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact

Zsavhd @ 08/29/18 08:59*
So we are waiting tomorrow for a compact one with a new camera

Next year: D
IRBIzS @ 08.29.18, 09:27*
They can, of course, make a feint with their ears and show something like XAcompact on a middle stone (something like a snapcker 710

Will not. On Khkompakte already burned. Yes, and no one will put the top camera on a strong middle peasant :)

--------------------
IRBIzS
Message#37
29.08.18, 11:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 193

cool.dolphin1 @ 08.29.18, 11:34*
Will not. On Khkompakte already burned. Yes, and put a top-end camera on a strong middle peasant nobody will

Yes, there are thoughts and doubts on the top of the camera. They flew claims that at the exit from the line the camera costs 27 bucks. Mmmmm ... I don't like it like that. Highly. On this matrix, you still need to stretch good optics, which does not quite fit with the announced reduction in the thickness of the phone body. Well, maybe due to the glaciers they gave us millimeters. But! Hard to believe. The camera will be so-so without normal tricks. Well, the resolution .... until they launch it with a monochrome doublet, I would not wait for any obvious improvements.
cool.dolphin1
Message#38
29.08.18, 12:01
SHAMAN
[offline]

Messages 9102
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact

IRBIzS @ 08/29/18 09:47*
until they launch it into a monochrome doublet, I would not wait for any obvious improvements.

Let us see what we see :) I somehow did not see any serious difference between the dual premium camera and the XZ2. If only shooting in monochrome, but it is strongly for the amateur.

--------------------
IRBIzS
Message#39
29.08.18, 12:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 193

* cool.dolphin1,
Well, maybe so. But, now and bring a couple of quotes Hitoshi Osawa
- Recently, manufacturers began to create smartphones with two or even three main cameras. Is this a marketing trick?

“Two or three years ago, the two-cell phone was a marketing gimmick. Now it is a working technology that improves image quality, especially in a low-light environment. With the help of technology combining images with color and black and white matrices, you can make a better image.

- On the development of which components of Sony smartphones will focus in the next year or two?

- On 5G technology. The 5G era is coming. What is the Sony Group management strategy? The fact that Sony will offer a 5G-smartphone and not only a smartphone, but also other devices that can connect to the 5G network.

- What are the characteristics of the new Sony flagship that will crush rivals from Samsung, Apple and Huawei? How much will it cost?

“We are launching three premium products to the Ukrainian market: Xperia XZ2 Premium, Xperia XZ2 Compact and Xperia XZ2. Xperia XZ2 Premium is aimed at users who professionally create videos for YouTube. There is a pre-order stage. Sales will begin on August 21 at a price of 27 999 UAH.

One of the advantages is a double aperture camera. The Xperia XZ2 Premium camera has an ISO 12 800 sensitivity when recording video and ISO 51 200 when taking photos. It is also the only smartphone with a 4K HDR display.

I do not think it is a BlaBlah for journalists. You can figure out where they want to move in the company. They have already decided that their flagships are no niche mass product. There are already billions of posts on the horizon that Sony is not worth its money, and it is better to buy some kind of kiaomu or meyzushka :) Well, that is ... We are already used to this kind of humor when people write that now was the time and its Z1 Last good phone from Sony. Well, Z5 in extreme cases. The fact that, at the time of the Z5 triumph, that shaft of Chinese smarts with acceptable quality appeared and Sonya had to look for himself in unique solutions, few people remember.
I know that tomorrow we will be shown something strange and transitional, but there is already a habit of following the actions of the company. I look forward to new products.
cool.dolphin1
Message#40
29.08.18, 12:44
SHAMAN
[offline]

Messages 9102
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact

IRBIzS @ 08/29/18, 10:32*
I don't think this is a blabla for journalists

It is blah blah. What the hell iso 51 200, when taking a photo? o.O: D Purest marketing: yes2:
Premium processing (algorithms) do not differ from XZ2 / XZc. The same artifacts, when shooting at maximum resolution. All the same mediocre XDR. All the same maximum shutter speed 1 sec, etc. That they huddle with an exposure of at least 4 seconds, is a mystery to me. Why has not yet done an excellent XDR, I do not understand.

--------------------
IRBIzS
Message#41
29.08.18, 13:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 193

* cool.dolphin1,
Here are your words as a sickle :) I use my camera at 99% on a supercar. Well, the video slug is a bit playable. Not so long ago there was a lunar eclipse. Oh ... you can play in the scenes .. I'm on the menu and so sad it became something :) Soft cameras cut to a minimum. I ordered a trinog from alicechka, since, apart from the time-lapse, it is not particularly needed. Well, that is. Let's see what there is for glacier. The alternative in the form of the announced pixel, although it pleases, but the prices and approaches there are close to Sonya - something one penny will spoil :)
Sony

99 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 02.05.19, 06:36