DAC: SoC ESS Saber ES9218P
Maximum frequency / digit capacity: 32 bit / 384 kHz, DSD 128
Amplifier: Built in ESS Saber ES9218P
Dimensions: 40 * 13.5 * 45 mm
Screen: 1.54 "touch screen 240 * 240 dots
Weight: 38 g
Inner memory: not
External memory: microSD (up to 512 GB)
Bluetooth: 4.1 (support SBC, AAC, aptX, LDAC)
Battery: 630 mAh lithium battery, playback up to 15 hours, charging time 2 hours
Supported formats: APE, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF, DSF, DFF, MP2, MP3, M4A, WMA, AAC, OGG
Connectors: 3.5 mm headphones, USB Type-C
Output power: 80 mW @ 32 Ohm
Output Impedance: 0.16 ohm
Recommended headphone impedance: 8-300 ohm
Frequency range: 20-20000 Hz
Distortion: 0,004%
Signal to noise ratio: >118 dB
Dynamic range: >105 dB
The degree of separation of channels: 70 dB
Body colors: black / red / blue / gray / purple
Attached Image
Reviews
Firmware
Download from the official siteshanling.comeither
Attached fileM0_V3.1_Firmware.zip(38.27 MB)
Attached fileM0_V3.0_Firmware.zip(38.34 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.5_Firmware.zip(37.81 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.4_Firmware.zip(37.15 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.3_Firmware.zip(37.19 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.2_Firmware.zip(37.62 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.1_Firmware.zip(37.52 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.0_Firmware.zip(37.84 MB)
Attached fileM0_V1.5_Firmware.zip(37 MB)

Custom firmware with the Russian language, optimized for maximum speed graphics, fonts and binary files fromVortex & aleXmod:
Attached fileM0_V3.1_Custom.zip(39.5 MB)
Attached fileM0_V3.0_Custom.zip(39.29 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.5_Custom.zip(38.88 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.4_Custom.zip(38.53 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.3_Custom.zip(38.42 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.2_Custom.zip(38.46 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.1_Custom.zip(31.54 MB)

How to upgrade firmwareShanling M0 [Other] (Post 1login1 # 83405157)
Purchase
A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Useful
- M0 USB-DAC (USB-DAC) driver dated 10/15/2018Attached fileM0_USB_DAC_Driver.rar(1.6 MB)

- Shanling M0 Advanced User Guide (in English)Attached fileShanling M0 - Advanced User Manual.pdf(415.99 KB)

- Shanling M0 Owner's Manual (in English)Attached fileShanling M0 - User Manual.pdf(587.88 KB)

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editededfire - 30.08.19, 14:03
Reason for editing: + Review the user Chicozz (Sg C.) on Yandex.market

Rep: (3)
Instructions in English

Add, pliz, in the first post.

Attached files

Attached fileShanling M0 - Advanced User Manual.pdf(415.99 KB)

Rep: (27)
Colleagues, there are a couple of issues professianalam. 1) when connected to marshall mid bluetooth lights icon AAS but must also be aptX supposed. This means for aptX not want to mate? 2) furious that after he stops playing folder. He is able to do itself to move to the following folder, and continue?

Rep: (11)
* Ilich79,
play mode ->repeat all eg.

* rapida34,
Yes, it is well worth it

1) when connected to marshall mid bluetooth lights icon AAS but must also be aptX supposed. This means for aptX not want to mate?

Chord! The same problem with Sonya. Yesterday was apth, but today - no (photo below). Now I count the instructions in the ears ... how to enable. Maybe it's due to the fact that they are, in addition to the player, and I hung up the smart phone - calls to answer ...

upd Attached, and then chose the headphones aptx mode. The player is not guilty.

Ilich79 @ 16.11.18, 06:10*
2) furious that after he stops playing folder. He is able to do itself to move to the following folder, and continue?

Right now, too, the question testitruyu.

If there is such an icon at the bottom left,

then at the end of the files in the folder, go to another. But on condition that he is losing the folder ... not the last in the list)). If the latter, then - stop.

Post has been editedtigor66 - 16.11.18, 16:14

Rep: (0)
Good day gentlemen bought the candy two weeks ago, I still can not believe the sound quality

* tigor66,
My ears mode is not selected :(
With the icon still does not go on sled.papku.
These are all extremely logical, if the folder should be ran to jump on the first subfolder following top-level folder.

Rep: (22)
Comrades, with Sony WH-1000XM3 nobody listened to this device? And please confirm at LDAC with himself, he gives sound, or only takes a phone?

Post has been editedPostengineer - 17.11.18, 11:23

Rep: (12)
* Postengineer , Tested and receives a phone on ldaku and gives excellent on sonevskuyu column.

Rep: (2)
Postengineer @ 17.11.18, 11:23*
Comrades, with Sony WH-1000XM3 nobody listened to this device? And please confirm at LDAC with himself, he gives sound, or only takes a phone?

I 900tki. Everything is alright with them. I think 1000 will be the same.

Posted on 11/17/2018, 23:48:

tigor66 @ 15.11.18, 13:34*
3. Bluetooth - does not join automatically at startup. Every time it is necessary to go into the menu and restart.

No problem, turn on the headset, then when the player is connected to it automatically.

Post has been editedOdinokij_kot - 17.11.18, 23:48

C June yuzayu player sounds great with a 2-mi nails, and if we take the BT - with Meizu ep52 + Spinfit100. Excellent for its size and the codec, of course, if we compare with the mobile sound. That's of course the sound is not "adult", but tolerable. But the thing is extremely tenacious, 9-14 hours wins back easily in the cold less.

Odinokij_Kot @ 17.11.18, 22:44*
No problem, turn on the headset, then when the player is connected to it automatically.

If a few ears hanging on the list - with the first attempts skonnektitsya.

I'll hang on BT headphones first - player, and then - the phone. Beauty - do not miss calls, you can hear the conversation well. Once the conversation ends - music player itself comes back on and continued to play. Very comfortably.

Post has been editedtigor66 - 19.11.18, 18:50

Rep: (22)
On Friday, for the5862It will be available.

Post has been editedPostengineer - 19.11.18, 22:05

Rep: (58)
last.fm and somehow it is possible here to tie?

richietmn @ 21.11.18, 09:51*
last.fm and somehow it is possible here to tie?

If smarfona on BT - possible. Can be and lace, I guess.

tigor66 @ 21.11.18, 15:00*
If smarfona on BT - possible.

But we need two pairs of headphones - one as an antenna for a smartphone, the other - to listen to the player)))

--------------------------

What's new found today:

1. While listening to the player on the BT headset, noticed that stutter once in the first second of each song. Playback shaffle. Xs may be the buffer drives, but it is not clear who - ears or player. Who listens to by BT, accomplish your goal - you like?

2. If a strong light recording - save mode EQ "Party". Fit of all - it "Headphones'," Rock "," Soft "," Soft Rock "and this" Party ".

Rep: (58)
* tigor66,
Scrobbling meant listening to music.

Rep: (219)
By the way, if someone from the Ukraine, and are thinking about buying this player, but now I think it's time. In Era-in-Ear online store on "Black Friday" it sold for just 2464 USD. ($ 87) at any of the colors. On Aliexpress he shares at $ 99 and has to wait for the parcel because it is not known how many sales have.

* edfire,
Nothing in this forum do not understand, but - with the new firmware Russian really accelerated and uplavnila visualization. Thanks mate)))
The rest of the machine is just wonderful!
About pluses and minuses will not write, this is all subjective, but there is a question - whether it is possible (and how) to rename those playlists that are created on the device?

Rep: (219)
affricanezz @ 23.11.18, 13:10*
whether (and how) to rename those playlists that are created in the device?

Personally I do not use playlists, but I think that this is unlikely. If the manufacturer implements a technology similar to HiByLink (and this statement was), then I hope it will be possible.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 8:49