DAC: SoC ESS Saber ES9218P
Maximum frequency / digit capacity: 32 bit / 384 kHz, DSD 128
Amplifier: Built in ESS Saber ES9218P
Dimensions: 40 * 13.5 * 45 mm
Screen: 1.54 "touch screen 240 * 240 dots
Weight: 38 g
Inner memory: not
External memory: microSD (up to 512 GB)
Bluetooth: 4.1 (support SBC, AAC, aptX, LDAC)
Battery: 630 mAh lithium battery, playback up to 15 hours, charging time 2 hours
Supported formats: APE, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF, DSF, DFF, MP2, MP3, M4A, WMA, AAC, OGG
Connectors: 3.5 mm headphones, USB Type-C
Output power: 80 mW @ 32 Ohm
Output Impedance: 0.16 ohm
Recommended headphone impedance: 8-300 ohm
Frequency range: 20-20000 Hz
Distortion: 0,004%
Signal to noise ratio: >118 dB
Dynamic range: >105 dB
The degree of separation of channels: 70 dB
Body colors: black / red / blue / gray / purple
Attached Image
Reviews
Firmware
Download from the official siteshanling.comeither
Attached fileM0_V3.1_Firmware.zip(38.27 MB)
Attached fileM0_V3.0_Firmware.zip(38.34 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.5_Firmware.zip(37.81 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.4_Firmware.zip(37.15 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.3_Firmware.zip(37.19 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.2_Firmware.zip(37.62 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.1_Firmware.zip(37.52 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.0_Firmware.zip(37.84 MB)
Attached fileM0_V1.5_Firmware.zip(37 MB)

Custom firmware with the Russian language, optimized for maximum speed graphics, fonts and binary files fromVortex & aleXmod:
Attached fileM0_V3.1_Custom.zip(39.5 MB)
Attached fileM0_V3.0_Custom.zip(39.29 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.5_Custom.zip(38.88 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.4_Custom.zip(38.53 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.3_Custom.zip(38.42 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.2_Custom.zip(38.46 MB)
Attached fileM0_V2.1_Custom.zip(31.54 MB)

How to upgrade firmwareShanling M0 [Other] (Post 1login1 # 83405157)
Purchase
A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Useful
- M0 USB-DAC (USB-DAC) driver dated 10/15/2018Attached fileM0_USB_DAC_Driver.rar(1.6 MB)

- Shanling M0 Advanced User Guide (in English)Attached fileShanling M0 - Advanced User Manual.pdf(415.99 KB)

- Shanling M0 Owner's Manual (in English)Attached fileShanling M0 - User Manual.pdf(587.88 KB)

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editededfire - 30.08.19, 14:03
Reason for editing: + Review the user Chicozz (Sg C.) on Yandex.market

Rep: (219)
* Leadman, That they have some bug: rofl: put in a basket, and the price rose to 109.94 $: beee:

Rep: (7)
Does it work through LDAC in receiver mode (the player in the role of the headset)?
It seems to have heard about the strangeness that as a source for the headset via LDAC is working well as a receiver with a different source of LDAC is not working. What really?

Rep: (12)
* DJArty , I read on another forum that works precisely ldac c axona7 driven music on our player.

The new Firmware 2.2 for Shanling M0:download off. site (or from the topic header)

Changes and fixes:
1.Added Triple click shortcut, available in System settings
2.Added playback controls when using M0 in Bluetooth receiver mode, including double and triple click shortcuts
3.Added support of external m3u and m3u8 playlists
4.Added "Recently added" list in "My Music"
5.Fixed bug causing wrong song order in "My Music" browsing
6.Improved USB digital output

Custom firmware fromXvortexfor Shanling M0 based on Firmware 2.2
- Added Russian language.
- Optimized graphics, binaries and fonts to improve the speed and responsiveness of the system.
In this version, all Asian fonts have been saved.
Download from MEGA (or from the topic header)

Rep: (60)
Belt clip.

Rep: (58)
but two covers from the manufacturer no longer any accessories are not met?

* richietmn, Of the original accessories only have five different colored covers from imitation leather and one with a plastic clip. Not the original not yet met.

Rep: (2)
Two months have kept an eye on this player. I wanted to take to replace the old man cowon d2. All of it happy, except the lack of bluetooth.
At first thought to alishke order, then I found on xchesser at a comparable price. I ordered, brought quickly.
We were pleased to work with cue + flac. But there is a nuance. To understand the Cyrillic alphabet should be saved cue in utf-8 encoding, otherwise there will be krokozyabli. The MP3 also somewhere with Cyrillic, somewhere in there. Apparently, too, need to tag encoding utf chase.
I listen for blyutuzu with sonevskimi wh-h900n at LDAC. Tracks Managing works, but the volume of the headphones and the player is out of sync. Uncomfortable.
In dac mode somehow it outputs the sound only through the wire in headphones bluetooth does not send.
The bluetooth receiver mode with the phone on ldac works without problems, as in this mode, the phone screen controls and displays the name of the track. Naturally headphones in this case only through the wire can be connected.
Two bluetooth devices can not be connected at the same time, and make the transit from a mobile phone (such as hibilinka) currently too.
For blyutuza available codecs: 3 species ldac-well (probably with different bit rate), aptx, aac and sbc.
To control used for half a day. It is a pity that few hardware buttons, but in principle enough control on the headphones themselves.
The sound of the player special mention can do nothing, as the kotomu listen on headphones and blyutuzu Aggressive uluchshayzerov system. And it is an occasion for discussion elsewhere.
This is interesting - ask, I'll try.

Perhaps someone can help, many albums of my music library are displayed in Chinese. He won the case batch transcoding to UTF-8 all the tags and file names using a program mp3tag. The recipe of this procedure on Google again.

Post has been editedsergmer - 10.11.18, 17:15

Rep: (0)
Sorry, tuplyu, can not find in the UTF-8 mp3tag, pliz tell me the algorithm and the Chinese in the Russian tags tired me: - (...

* GARRIK_S , The PM said, here the link is not inserted.

Rep: (1)
edfire @ 28.09.2018, 08:30*
... for the Bluetooth headphone source can be anything - even a smartphone. Via Bluetooth the difference in sound between a smartphone and any player (although most expensive) you do not feel it.

Oh, is not true. The sound of kopeck Onn X5 two heads taller than the sound of your smartphone Xaomi Mi Max 2. Though on the wire, though without.

tigor10 @ 10.11.18, 16:49*
Oh, is not true. The sound of kopeck Onn X5 two heads taller than the sound of your smartphone Xaomi Mi Max 2. Though on the wire, though without.

This would be the case if one of the devices to work with headphones using aptX or LDAC codec. But if the codecs are not supported, why would the sound gets better? After all, digital-to-analog conversion takes headphones, and the player or the phone is just a transport. Though perhaps in your case in one of the transmitting devices (player / phone) was incorporated equalizer or some uluchshayzer. In this case, there is an additional sound processing and headphone he does not have in its original form.
I would not like to start offtopic here. Just lookThis Videofrom a reputable in audiophile circles SyncerTech friend. He is very lucidly explained this point.

P.S. By the way, from where ONN X5 undertook Bluetooth? You do not confuse? As far as I understand, in the characteristics he stated.

Post has been editededfire - 12.11.18, 13:17

Rep: (3)
edfire @ 12.11.18, 12:03*
P.S. By the way, from where ONN X5 undertook Bluetooth? You do not confuse? As far as I understand, in the characteristics he stated.

Bought a stray special inexpensive (~ 400 rub.) - to pass on the ears for the sound of BT with the X5.

ZY As for the wire, and by BT - Onn X5 Smart pulls on flac'ah just one gate. Smart probyval dozen different players (PowerAmp, foobar2000, etc.), with and without equalizers. I doubt very much that smarfon does not handle audio series, for kopek Lenovo S898T, which was to Ksaomi played much more interesting.

ZY Shanling M0 only take away from the post office today. Tomorrow will be the first impression.

Post has been editedtigor66 - 12.11.18, 15:48

Rep: (2)
I wanted to share something about the player. Received yesterday, the first impression is very positive. Out of the box was 2.1 firmware. Manage gestures adequate and clear, my hands are not from the small, but did not feel discomfort, and even his sister, who took it as a gift, and a fortiori no problems budet.Vizualno player simply gorgeous, metal, glass, type c, the card slot is sealed rubber lining. I listen to their favorite Chinese bosshifi b3s, sound like, not worse meizu mx5 and PRO6, which I use constantly. The stock volume is good, nice EQ presets, I am very pleased with the purchase. According to Bluetooth sound is also excellent, though, and is not expensive jbl, tracks and control the volume of work. Special thanks I want to say a person who Russified firmware 2.2.
Bought on Ali for 7000, the seller sent the package quickly, packed very well, reached in two and a half weeks. On sale price tag dropped to 6600, as compensation for overpayment seller sent a plastic clip. In general, I recommend this player to buy.

Accomplish your goal now and i.

Favor of three days. With headphones, which I had at the time a player purchases - divays did not like at all. It sounds extremely bright, high as I drank my brain for an hour before work. Ears - nedrogie but quality "whistles" Ali - gagDoboly Q18and insertsFENGRU-DIY-EMX500S

Quite another matter when the player is connected to I bought todaysony XB950B1 . Here's to them - an entirely different matter. They remained high, but they have become delicate, restrained the middle, and bass bass .. so that with each stroke barrel involuntarily blink in surprise)))

In short, the player is fit, but it requires matching ears, balancing "the bright side."

Post has been editedtigor66 - 14.11.18, 17:15

Rep: (0)
Posh player second week of normal flight) sound on the verge of science fiction for this box, the only problem is greater than 64 ohm headphones are not worth taking not rocking and all that less simply chic: thank_you:

* tigor66 , I also have a Sony mdr 1am2 full-sized perfectly ripe, and surprisingly good sound urbanfany gag on it.

But even that did not like:

1. Size))) On the one hand - a very good thing that you can put in your pocket t-shirt or jeans will nenapryazhno (and listen to music RW Bluetooth). But on the other hand ... proe such microscopic divaysik, or drown in a conventional toilet, can be on time)))

2. Volume. To my ears - a passport 80 mW per channel Shanlin fool us. We Onn X5 35 mW, but sounds that wire that FS BT, is approximately the same. Sometimes in the subway and on the particular composition is not enough volume.

3. Bluetooth - does not join automatically at startup. Every time it is necessary to go into the menu and restart.

Chicanery.

4. The equalizer significantly reduces the volume. In view of the claim 2 - it's not good.

5. Fast up and down the menu list too fast. Little finger moved - it flies in the bottom of the list.

Post has been editedtigor66 - 15.11.18, 13:43

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 20:27