Teclast F5 | [notebook] Windows | 11.6 "| N4100 | 8GB RAM

Rep: (6)
Teclast F5 - Discussion
[notebook] Windows | 11.6 "| N4100 | 8GB RAM
Windows (7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10) | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Additional Images
вљ™Technical characteristics
в—Џ Device Type: Laptop
в—Џ Operating system: Windows 10
в—Џ Model: F5
в—Џ Manufacturer code: S5K5
в—Џ Case material: metal / plastic
в—Џ Design: flipbook
в—Џ Touch screen: yes
в—Џ Numeric keypad: no
в—Џ Key illumination: no
в—Џ Screen coating: glossy
в—Џ Audio interfaces: 3.5 mm jack (combined)
в—Џ Processor manufacturer: Intel Celeron (Gemini Lake) N4100
в—Џ Number of processor cores: 4
в—Џ Model of integrated video card: Intel HD 600
в—Џ Screen Type: IPS
в—Џ Maximum screen refresh rate: 60 Hz
в—Џ Screen Resolution: 1920x1080
в—Џ Screen diagonal: 11.6 "
в—Џ Memory Type: DDR4 RAM
в—Џ RAM size: 8 GB
в—Џ Total SSD: 128 GB
в—Џ Webcam: yes
в—Џ Built-in microphone: yes [2]
в—Џ Battery Type: Li-Ion
в—Џ Video interfaces: Micro HDMI
в—Џ USB Type-C Ports: 1
в—Џ Battery Capacity: 7700 mAh
в—Џ Wireless interfaces: Bluetooth 4.1, Wifi 2.4G / 5G
http://www.teclast.com/en/zt/nb/F5/
Owners Club in Telegram
Drivers and original system image
Instructions
Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators). Prior to the appointment of a curator for filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedStereoFriend30 - 15.01.19, 00:51
Reason for editing: Added instructions to solve the problem with Wi-Fi on Linux

Rep: (1)
* sdt_lite ,
Ordered from Chinese 02.03.19, delivery time to 2.19.19, sent 02/07/19, currently in Moscow for more than a week, the Chinese comrades eat brains tablespoons several times a day, asking what he thought to deceive the buyer and selecting a transport mudanutuyu company as a UBI?

Rep: (64)
293040 @ 08.03.19, 10:09 *
The Chinese comrades eat brains tablespoons several times a day

If you are about ketaytse, which is nowTeclast Global Store Ali - then it is useless. There is simply nothing there, because his brain did not eat just lazy ... I do not know how well I was able to buy and normally slipped F5 on the sale of 11.11. However, I pre-order took 3 weeks for up to 11.11, maybe he just had time to drag the party, focusing on a number of pre-ordered. Sending was from Singapore.
After that, hardly anyone bought it without "dead tracks" deferred shipments or even cancellations. I tried then X6Pro he ordered, and not just me. Dancing with a tambourine and eventually cancellation ...

* @ alex_77 , The premise goes, but very slowly. I understand that the Chinese ordered a very cheap cost. A shop and another called mass tech store, watched his statistics and reviews - all the rules and choose the price / delivery time is not more than 3 weeks. Be sure to leave a detailed review with screen responses that as a blueprint - it's all right, do not worry, the information is updated slowly, etc. etc.

Rep: (0)
I would like to warn all of the purchases with thisTeclast Global Store aka cici Xu
until I corresponded with him in the comments to the order, the operator has set the status "sent" and gave me some track (obviously left)
while further requests to cancel the order on my part and some of my personal reasons (you have to put a mark on the receipt of the goods, what I plan to do)
in the end I will wait until the left will leave the track in the wrong direction and open debate, it is a pity that the grandmother stuck because of this monster<_<

maksmms @ 08.03.19, 20:02*
I would like to warn all of the purchases with this Teclast Global Store aka Cici Xu

Cisi Hu offers the same: open a dispute to return the money and get a coupon for $ 3. Though I am a novice but still not a fool. 2 months will have to wait .... By the way I have a question for people who know, Can I be associated with the administration to resolve this issue by faster?

Post has been editedsdt_lite - 08.03.19, 21:30

I think as long as the left track will not be on someone else's mail, used to do nothing
in technical support pohren there at all, but rather to open a debate is already on the specific facts

Rep: (4)
Greetings to all, joined the ranks of the owners.
Brought 12/3/2019, 26/1/2019 ordered. Glad.
I drove a little, like all works. Out of the box
were black screen after boot - only cursor
and ran the task manager can be run, helped
restart now updated the Windows, it was like all right,
although specifically I have not tested it, but after the update the booted
right on your desktop.

* avsch And which transport company was taking you?

I am lucky ubi, ordered 02.03.2019.

Xu Sisi at the auction with F5 again on sale there, wondering if I get the laptop from him or not<_<

Rep: (4)
* 293040, I was lucky CDEK, the planned date of delivery of the wrong, but the time specified by the seller complied with. originally wanted to deliver 15/02,
but the order was delayed, according to the tracker to be seen and TC apologized (the inscription on the site), and the seller has written that in the course of the delay and asked to wait. I drove across the country through
Vladivostok

Seen here the question associated with the home page teclast in chrome - made it a shortcut on the desktop, it can be removed by editing the label, but chrome is still necessary to put,
those who want to use it as the default browser, because it is not in the installed applications and can not be selected as the default browser, and after installation you can

Post has been editedavsch - 13.03.19, 15:25

Rep: (133)
I have not yet removed the protective film from the case, tell me - is the metal of the case scratched badly?

And yet - did anyone see / buy a protective glass on the screen?

maksmms @ 13.03.19, 15:08*
Xu Sisi at the auction with F5 again on sale there, wondering if I get the laptop from him or not

Yes, but only sending from your country Frantsii.V delivered from France?

* sdt_lite,
I'm from Russia
China Shipping is lit, the rest of the country such as "N"

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedmaksmms - 13.03.19, 20:33

Ask for help from experts, we need to charge a car for this device because a lot of travel. Who knows whether there are and will be grateful if you throw a link to alishnike.

in general, the track began to break, no miracle occurred, he left
It goes something weighing 147 grams of Peter

I think whether it makes sense to ask this Xu Sisi on sending nouta, or just open the debate?
upd: wrote him a hard question, but the correct style and see what answer

Post has been editedmaksmms - 13.03.19, 23:57

maksmms @ 14.03.19, 01:46*
in general, the track began to break, no miracle occurred, he left
It goes something weighing 147 grams of Peter

And you punched track? And by the way the screenshot can be seen that the delivery from China do not have, because you can not choose the color, and a processor (but the carrier is accessible). Mark France uvidesh that delivery is available only from there (assuming that the carrier will be).

Post has been editedsdt_lite - 14.03.19, 05:21

Rep: (64)
maksmms @ 14.03.19, 00:46*
upd: wrote him a hard question, but the correct style and see what answer

And most likely did not answer. Or give another left track. Situevina already typical for this sale. Wait until the track to be delivered to another person, make screenshots of the order (with the outstanding tracks) and the postal service, so you can see the delivery address (in order and the real one). And open dispute with the requirement of full compensation. Previously, Ali simply will not open. The dispute write rigidly that sell deceived, betrayed the left track and broke all the time. As a rule, it takes the dispute almost immediately and return the money. A write Tipo "I'm sorry, my friend," after the adoption of dispute it does not vpadlu :)
I understand, he orders to seize all in a row, and the goods he appears rarely and in limited quantities. Ali looks at it through my fingers, loot, then they hung until the dispute is not open in the accounts, and apparently brings good interest :)

Little offtopic about Chinese vending with Aliekspressa general and their ostentatious naivety in particular. Just 6 hours ago I was looking for a simple cheap Silicone Case for Samsung C10. I sought through an application on the phone. I found just 42.5rub, with delivery to Russia. In I think nishtyachok. And cheap, and fast. Well zhamknul "buy now". Zhamknul - and prihrenel. It was removed from the map around 6500. I felt like the hair on his bald head moved, trembling fingers, let's see what kind of crap like that. Nichose, I think cheholchik bought on the cheap. It turned out - cover 42.5r price and delivery costs to Russia more than 7 thousand. Seven thousand, Carl! Shipping kopeck cover ... Of course, I rushed to cancel the order. Vending wrote that unnecessarily expensive shipping. He canceled some, of course, confirmed in a couple of hours. And it amused me heartily. He wrote "I canceled the order for you! Because Russia is really too high, in some places the road is frozen and can not be opened." This he justified the price of delivery. Here's the answer here? I replied, saying thank you, my friend, for the cancellation! Indeed, much of the road and all Russia are frozen, especially in mid-March. And this money I will be very useful for buying food for my home bear. That's the way talked ...
Proof
screen
Attached Image

Post has been edited@ alex_77 - 14.03.19, 05:31

Rep: (133)
Regarding PD charging. Practice has shown that the F5 is very sensitive to the parameters of the incoming current / voltage.
I have several charges, and for a long time I could not understand why charging is unstable. Today, the laptop could be charged, although yesterday it was not charged at any.
The cables I have are pretty decent, Baseus 2m.
Recently I received the same cables, only shorter (1m), now the charging is stable. Apparently, all the same, on long cables, the voltage sags to the threshold, and the charge controller is buggy.

* pavelbor And I just ordered 2m. But the car still need the charger, so that's found 536.59 rubles. 40% DISCOUNT | Baseus 36W Dual USB fast charging QC 3,0 Car Charger for iPhone usb type-C PD Quick Charger mobile phone quick charger car charger
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32851600159.html

Rep: (5)
O.P. @ 01/20/19, 9:15*
Posted 01/20/2019, 9:19:

lexxxusss @ 14.01.19, 13:35 *
Hello everyone. Faced with the problem: after the release of "sleep" mode (and it seems from "hibernation") ceases to operate the keyboard and touchpad. Touchscreen while running. If you restart or turn off / on (after shutdown) device, all starts. Settings are not played, all in their native win10 occurs. Dig into the side of the power settings modes?

You may have replaced the SSD and have not done here is the procedure: Teclast F5

Yes, it was the absence of HingleAngle Device, thank you!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/04/20, 10:41