> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Communication Club owners LG V30 / V40 / G7 / G8 | The club was created for more convenient communication lovers LG V30 / V30 Plus

Rep: (1799)
The club was created for convenient communication between lovers of LG V30 / V40 / G7 / G8.
There are no strict rules: if you do not understand something or can not find what you need -
You can write here, they will help you.
And also here you can have fun!

Attached Image
Attached Image

Club Rules
(Required Reading)
In the club areResource rules and section rules "Breaker"
• The club is prohibited: rudeness, insults, disrespectful attitude to other participants, obscene language, profanity, discussion on political and religious topics.
• The atmosphere in the club is warm, friendly and homely.
• Features, discussion of the device itself, operation problems, questions on firmware, accessories, there are special topics. However, here we can discuss this in more detail and in general, thus helping each other in solving various problems with the device.
• Please hide images under the spoiler.
Working with Images on the forum
Club Signature
[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=912214&st=0#entry73190024&view=getnewpost"[[bapter[color=blue†Club owners communication club LG V30 / V40 / G7 / G8 [/ color] [/ b] [font = fontello] [color = royalblue] 4 [/ color] [/ font] [/ url]

Post has been editedStavakvin - 02.03.19, 23:11
Reason for editing: Ed

Rep: (257)
* souriskati , yet "neighing" in a voice, forgive generously. Yes, she was called the "mail client."

Well, you see, offhand already 3 boxes found. Try AquaMail. He "knows" the parameters of many mail servers, so the initial setup will be simplified. The interface (theme) is very flexible configured - light, dark, black. Plus, you can set your own colors for window titles and other elements. There are very flexible mailbox synchronization settings. There is a "Smart Folder" that displays letters from all mailboxes for a specified period of time. AquaMail works great with a large volume of emails and data. Stable It has built-in tools for creating a backup copy of all settings, including mailbox settings. A backup copy can be stored locally or in the cloud, for example, on a Google drive. This allows you to easily restore all mail accounts and all settings when setting up another device. Well, it allows you to very flexibly customize the display of the list of letters.

P.S. The secrecy of work mail does not prevent you from using it somehow. In principle, you can well get access to work mail from a smartphone. In the end, the smartphone is the same computer, only small and running Android.

Post has been editedPhideaux - 06.08.18, 12:20
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (2150)
* Phideaux,
Well, let's take a stock from LG. Based on it, I collected my firmware. Of course, yes, I "threw" various "garbage" into the firmware, however, in fairness I can say that there are entirely useful features and functions. Well, what am I ... For the second firmware in a row (I’m lying, the third one), I try to remove the extra code from each application that I sew in. Those. advertising, analytics, malware (if there are, but I control the programs that I add).
Hands reached and applications from LG. HERE I WILL TELL YOU ONE: LG DOES NOT DIFFER FROM THE SAME OPPO. In the stock firmware, there are a dozen programs containing analytics, sending logs and Google Advert (Google AD) ads that really spend traffic and load the system.
Having installed a clean drain and using the root and the System2 analyzer application, you observe how the processor quietlyEATING SYSTEM SERVICE logd , which is launched by these scripts in the / system / bin folder:
Attached Image
If you delete them, the system immediately becomes silk)) Well, almost)
Now I will cut the halimocode from LG applications:
Attached Image

I will also process the rest of the programs for the purity of the firmware from shit.

* Aeronliru willingly believe. Oneplus 5 on the same Snapdragon 835 and with a battery of the same capacity, with a similar load, I lived for 1.5-2 days. V30 + under the same conditions lives a day. True, the screen resolution is much higher, and AOD is eating something.

And how long does your firmware live compared to stock with typical use?

Post has been editedPhideaux - 06.08.18, 12:39

* Phideaux,
already said here:LG V30 / V30 + - Firmwares (Post by Aeronliru # 75631771)
consumption screenshots here:LG V30 / V30 + - Firmwares (Post by Aeronliru # 75596277)
list of additionally wired modules (approximate) here:LG V30 / V30 + - Firmwares (Post by Aeronliru # 75658925)

* Aeronliru , yes I periodically read the firmware topic. I just wanted to know if there is a significant difference in energy efficiency between the drain and yours. But you are hinting that it would be nice to tighten the materiel. It, of course, is a good thing. But so far there is no desire, no time. I played enough into a flashing already with Zuk Z1, and with OnePlus 5. I want to finally just use a smartphone, and not look for the best firmware in search of an unattainable ideal.

P.S. Looked and read. 2 days at almost 5 hours of screen - solid!

Post has been editedPhideaux - 06.08.18, 13:08
Reason for editing: Adding information

* Phideaux,
Well, to each his own. I decided to torment myself a little, but immediately make the firmware for myself, so that later I could just use it for my pleasure.

* Aeronliru , a list of additional modules introduces into a stupor. This is not a smartphone already, but a Swiss knife!

* Phideaux,
but everything is on the machine.
They told me they say, I clogged up firmware with unnecessary programs and garbage.
But no one says how much garbage he will direct to his stock - starting from the left dialers (because they don’t like the design) ending with PUBG and other whistle-biting games that consume time and battery.

Post has been editedAeronliru - 06.08.18, 13:26

Rep: (2339)
Aeronliru @ 08/06/18, 12:29*
the processor quietly Eats the SYSTEM SERVICE logd, which is launched by these scripts in the / system / bin folder:

logd as far as I know this is the same or an integral partMLT which can be turned off that everyone has been doing for a long time
Phideaux @ 08/06/18, 12:38*
V30 + under the same conditions lives a day. True, the screen resolution is much higher, and AOD is eating something

Have you disabled MLT? Constant background search for WiFi and Bluetooth devices? For any, this is all in oneplus in stock disabled and skiing Google chips maximally includes

* kara puz
Yes, that is right))

* kara puz , About MLT did not know. Thanks for the info.
And in OnePlus 5, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi search is turned on by default - you have to disable it yourself.

* Phideaux,
It is enabled by default everywhere. This is one of Google’s many requirements for manufacturers of certified Google Services firmware.

Rep: (2)
Please tell me, who knows how to turn off the voice pronouncing the number at zaanek and SMS?
Settings suggested this, I foolishly agreed, now the second day I’m looking for how to turn off
Thank)

* souriskati , try in the search settings to find "Voice notifications about messages / calls." There and unplug.

Little trick. Since the settings menu is very detailed, it’s easy to get lost there. And often you have to look for some menu items. Speed ​​up the process allows you to search for settings. It is only important to remember the name of the menu item. The second feature of the menu in LG is the window at the bottom of each settings window. There, the system itself offers option 3 of what, in its opinion, may be relevant.

Post has been editedPhideaux - 07.08.18, 13:59
Reason for editing: Additive

Rep: (1799)
People, maybe someone will be useful:What's new has appeared while you were not (Post Gridzilla # 75806277)

Rep: (2339)
But after the application is unloaded from the RAM, the situation repeats. And this is on all lg smartphones for many years.

And on all smartphones of other companies exactly the same. It's just that in the reviews on other smartphones no one unloads the dialer from memory and in the reviews of skis they unload it to later show this microlag.
I saw a review of one of HTC, M8 or M9 or OneZero and also saw the same lag in the newly launched dialer. Ignatiev

Rep: (128)
I have a phone recently, the second month, and the only place I noticed the lag is in the list of applications, if you start scrolling it before the memory is fully loaded. When flipping, the dialer does not lag, or I do not notice, despite the fact that I have a little more than 900 contacts in it. Compared to the Samsung C8 on the Eskimo, our phone is smoother and faster.
And about hang up the call. I have never had such a thing, although I and they call me enough. But at work I have a woman, and once she asked for help with this very problem on her phone, and she also turned out to be LG only some old one, with 8 gigs of memory ... And now I’m finally alive I saw how it happens: after a conversation, the phone freezes and does not react to anything, the conversation seems to be hanging in the process, although it has been completed a long time ago. With her phone, only pulling out the battery (it was removable) helped. At the same time, the memory was almost full, and a lot of all sorts of strange applications. When I deleted everything unnecessary and froze the undeletable (permissions separately on that android are not corrected), then the problem went away and has not yet returned. Accordingly, I think that the problem is still software, i.e. it’s just some kind of application that doesn’t let you “hang up”, and it seems to me that in her case it was a balance and balance packet widget.

Rep: (2)
Who knows where the MMS settings are? They send me five photos, I can’t download their phone ... but I won’t find the settings ... Thanks

* souriskati,
Settings - Mobile networks - Access points - MMS.
Directly receive and receive MMS settings: Messages-Ellipsis (menu) application - Settings-Multimedia messages.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Good day to all!
There is such a problem, after the end of the call, the notification panel constantly drops.
There are suspicions that the proximity sensor does not work immediately, and when it comes into contact with the ear, the panel drops out.

Maybe someone came across this. If the method of "treatment"?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/10/19, 12:56 PM