Xiaomi Qin1 and Qin1s - Discussion | Phone, 2.8 "/ 1.2GHz / 256GB RAM

Rep: (7)
DiscussionXiaomi Qin1 and Qin1s
PictureQin 1s
Description |Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Specifications:

Additional photos:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional Information:

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 18.02.19, 12:37
Reason for editing: Photo examples

Rep: (23)
You can also add:
Both phones include a dual micro SIM card slot.
Both phones have a USB-C charger and a speaker on the bottom.
The translator built into the Chinese phone Xiaomi can translate speech into 17 languages, including English. Whether Russian is among them is not specified.
Where already without a fly in the ointment:
If the specifications above something is missing, it is the cameras. Qin phones do not have cameras on the back or front panel. Moreover, there is also no audio jack (according to other sources), i.e., this is questionable.
The basic version was priced at $ 18 (1,150 rubles), whereas for a configuration with 4G support and a GPS module, $ 44 (2,800 rubles) is requested.
In principle, Qin1s is better than a Nokiev banana.

Rep: (3)
It is a pity that nfc is missing.

I will add. Expected on sale in China on September 15, 2018.

Rep: (1)
What kind of operating system is mocor 5 os, what are its capabilities? Is there an infa? In google it is mentioned only in this phone.

And where pre-order make out?
Here is a pre-order written
https://akket.com/razn…t-milliony-lyudej.html

Post has been editeda168 - 06.08.18, 00:05

Rep: (2)
If the price our greedy sellers do not zadirut, will be in great demand. Or we will order from China. I already liked it and will take it not for myself, but I am curious in my capabilities.

Rep: (0)
how to order on the site youpin? On Ali shop number 3870105 is their official. score ?

Rep: (1)
* Aydz Judging by the renders, the headphone jack will be
Attached Image

Post has been editedBekov_Andrey - 06.08.18, 12:37
Reason for editing: An error was made

Rep: (7)
Most likely this is the IR port

I join - where is the pre-order? I take right away, the button Nokia is dying ...

Rep: (4)
Will the Russian language be on the phone? or phone only for the Asian market?

People, ask these questions on the official Xiaomi forum, otherwise I only did a topic about pre-order ... otherwise they will not pay attention to us, and everything will be for China and Japan ...

We hope that the camera will not - there are a lot of such phones

* AntonM.Sbor,
Well, the camera will not be exactly, take at leastthis review
but about globalization is a big question, it seems to me that the phone number for the Chinese market is only ...

Not clear, is it possible to connect a memory card?

* grigevgen I would like to see it here too - there is a shortage of a phone without a camera and with the Internet ....

Rep: (14)
* Atalla
Yes, the specifications indicate that the memory card is supported

Rep: (27)
I just need a phone without a camera, but I very much doubt that there will be localization, even from some third-party translators

I asked a question from Xiaomi Moscow: "Dear Sirs! Are we selling Xiaomi Qin1s phones in our country? Thank you." Answer: Good afternoon, Vasily!
Currently no info available. We recommend to monitor the update of the range on our website, as well as fall for the newsletter. Thank.
With respect,
Xiaomi online store team
[email protected]
8 800 505 70 77
http://www.mi-shop.com

Rep: (498)
* Random1972,
I doubt that they are official

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19, 03:01