Huawei Talkband B5 - Discussion
Huawei Talkband B5
Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Other photos
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description
This is the heir to the TalkBand B3 model, released in 2016. It also belongs to the category of hybrid devices. The display module can be used as a Bluetooth headset. Instead of a monochrome screen, a color AMOLED touchscreen is now used. It is 2.4 times larger than its predecessor, has a diagonal of 1.13 inches and a resolution of 300 x 160 pixels.
The bracelet is protected from water and dust according to IP67. TruRelax technology analyzes changes in the heart rate and gives the user a "stressful status." TruSleep 2.0 is an improved “sleep manager”. TruSeen 2.0 monitors heart rate and gives daily statistics when running, walking, cycling and so on.

In addition, the bracelet can be used as a shutter button for selfie from a smartphone. The device measures 58.2 x 23.3 x 12.9 and weighs 40 grams. The headset module has dimensions of 44.1 x 20 x 11.9 and weighs 14.3 grams. A 108 mAh battery will last for 6 hours in talk mode and up to 3.5 days in normal mode.

Device characteristics
Overall size:
58.2 mm x 23.3 mm x 12.9 mm
Headset Size:
44.1 mm x 20 mm x 11.9 mm
Weight: total - 40 g, separately tracker - 14.3 g
Battery: 108 mAh
Talk time: 6 hours
Fitness tracker working time: 3.5 days
OS Requirements: Android 4.3 and up; iOS 7.0 and higher
Screen: 1.13 "AMOLED 300 Г— 160, Gorilla Glass 3
Water Protection: IP57

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Rep: (1)
Please tell me, there is a b3 with an iron bracelet. Will the bracelet fit in width and mounts to b5?

Post has been editedmr_Badboy - 12.09.18, 09:14

Rep: (11)
* Amf1tamin
* cevepp Here's how to disable it? There is no such thing there. Tell me, maybe I’m not catching up, but I’ve been trying to turn it off for several years and on the forum on b2 and 3 I tried, and you. Such times can be turned off. So how so? Thank you in advance for your reply.

Rep: (52)
* Infantek
I'm telling you about B5. In B2 it is impossible.

* Amf1tamin
But as? What where to click that?

Post has been editedInfantek - 12.09.18, 16:41

Infantek @ 09/12/2018, 19:40*
* Amf1tamin
But as? What where to click that?

On Talkband B5 in the Health app.

* Amf1tamin
Sorry, but it’s no longer funny: what can I click in the health application to turn off scrolling by turning the wrist? No offense. What? And where? Since they undertook to answer, let’s do it !!!

Infantek @ 09/13/2018, 01:36*
Since they undertook to answer, let’s do it !!!

I would love to answer, but I don’t have B5 with me now, only B2. Numbers after 19 can take a screenshot and show.

Rep: (25)
* Infantek ,
Attached Image

This is from b5. And this is what I had with B2 too.

Cevepp @ ​​09/13/2018, 10:30 a.m.*
* Infantek ,
[attachment = "13845944: DSC_0004.JPG"]

This is from b5. And this is what I had with B2 too.

B2 from the list of devices is not in Health.

* cevepp
I do not have such an item. I wonder why? True, I still have b3

* Amf1tamin , b2 you need to synchronize through wear first, and there is this item. And then the data will pull health.

Posted on 09/13/2018 13:48:

* Infantek , first install the latest version from the market.

* cevepp three times wrote that I have b3 and not 2 and yes I have the latest version and wear and health and there and there is no this item. Apparently only for b5. Well, it’s good since I buy b5 already. But it’s not at all clear, did you write what worked with b2? Maybe it's on the phone: I have an iPhone and maybe the application in the app is different? Is there anyone using an iPhone? Can respond.

* Infantek , then you should immediately write that you have a stub. And then they did not give full information, and then you swear.
And this is a branch on b5. And b2 simply cited an example, because it was already there.

You can listen to music in them (it is clear that the sound will not be very), but still. Sometimes I turn on youtube in the car, but the speaker in the phone is not very. And how will it be so I turned on the music and then unfastened the headset from my hand and the sound immediately jumps to the headset? Or you need to push something there.

Rufti @ 09/18/2018, 16:39*
Or you need to push something there.

No need to click. Everything is in the machine.

Rep: (3)
Faced a situation: health does not show a pulse on b5. True, only today I got and connected, but everything else seems to work. Phone on android ...... Found. It is necessary that it is constantly monitored with a decrease in autonomy

Post has been editedforpdateam - 20.09.18, 17:28

Rep: (0)
Supports GPS ???

+79526795319

Allegedly, gps is built-in.

Rep: (0)
Hello! The bracelet arrived, synchronized it with the iPhone. Unlike b3, it accepts messages. I was also pleased that you can view the received and dialed numbers. There is a problem: for some reason, it does not want to receive calls from two phones, it only accepts from one. Maybe I can’t figure it out, but I’ve already tried it differently. The B3 model can work with two devices, but this one does not, as it is. It really upset me.
By the way, I bought a Huawei B5 for 15600r with a metal (titanium color) bracelet, I can throw the seller’s link if interested.

* rubin5341 It does not work with two devices yet. They promise to fix it.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/22/19, 03:28