Dell Inspiron 7577 - Purchase and accessories | [notebook]

Rep: (18)
Dell Inspiron 7577 - Purchase and Accessories
notebook: Windows 10, Ubuntu

Purchase and accessories пїЅ | Dell Inspiron 7577 пїЅ

Attached Image

Description
Maximum overclocked and ready to play
A 15-inch gaming notebook that displays stunning picture quality thanks to the use of an NVIDIAВ® GeForceВ® GTX 1060 graphics adapter and a 7th generation IntelВ® processor.
New level of graphics
The gaming world is characterized by excellent detail and the highest clarity thanks to a graphics adapter up to NVIDIAВ® GeForceВ® GTX 1060 and GDDR5 video memory up to 6 GB.
Unparalleled viewing convenience
Thanks to IPS technology and Full HD or Ultra HD resolution, your laptop screen will become a window into a new reality with incredible clarity and abundance of colors. Equipped with panels with anti-reflective coating, which are designed specifically to create a variety of worlds and environments.
Great sound
The two speakers on the front panel are expertly tuned using the Waves MaxxAudio ProВ® technology. Enjoy the beautiful sound and feel every nuance of what is happening on the screen.
Powerful computing power
All functions are handled using InteIВ® quad-core 7th generation 45 watt H series processors.
Minimum load
The launch of NVMe PCIe solid-state drives is 4 times faster than the launch of traditional SATA drives. This, in turn, allows you to load applications or data faster, start the computer faster, increase the battery life of the notebook and increase its resistance to shock.
Speed ​​and convenience
The use of Wi-Fi 2 x 2 antennas is an additional opportunity to increase the speed, range and stability of the connection, and the 1st generation SuperSpeed ​​USB 3.1 Type-C port for transmitting data through the Thunderbolt 3 interface provides a transfer speed of up to 40 Gb / s, so now You can play anywhere without losing a stable connection level. The 1st generation SuperSpeed ​​USB 3.1 Type-C port of the Inspiron 15 7000 gaming laptop for transmitting data through the Thunderbolt 3 interface can be used to connect a single display with a resolution of 5K or two displays with a resolution of 4K.
No overheating even with high loads
The notebook has an aggressive design and has a wall thickness of less than 1 ”. It has huge air vents and two coolers are installed, which allows you to maintain consistently high system performance while playing demanding games, as well as to ensure its effective cooling and low noise.
Specifications
Features may contain various combinations of the above.:
Hard Drive and SSD :
Hard disk 1TB, 5,400 rpm
A hybrid 1 TB hard drive (5,400 rpm) with 8 GB cache,
Configuration with two drives: a 128 GB solid-state drive and a 500 GB hard drive (5,400 rpm),
Configuration with two drives: 128 GB solid-state drive and 1 TB hard drive (5,400 rpm),
Configuration with two drives: a 256 GB solid-state drive and a 1 TB hard drive (5,400 rpm),
256 GB solid state drive,
512 GB PCle solid-state drive.
Graphic adapter :
NVIDIAВ® GeForceВ® GTX 1050 with 4 GB GDDR5 video memory,
NVIDIAВ® GeForceВ® GTX 1050 Ti with 4 GB GDDR5 video memory,
NVIDIAВ® GeForceВ® GTX 1060, developed using NVIDIAВ® Max Q design technology, with 6GB GDDR5 video memory.
Display :
Full HD (1920 x 1080) display with support for IPS technology, anti-reflective coating and LED backlighting,
Ultra HD resolution display (3840 x 2160) with IPS technology support, anti-reflective coating and LED backlight.
Ports and connectors :
1 HDMI 2.0 connector
3 1st generation SuperSpeed ​​USB 3.1 Type-A connectors, including 1 with PowerShare technology support,
1 Thunderbolt в„ў 3 port (2nd generation USB 3.1 Type-C в„ў with support for Thunderbolt and DisplayPort interfaces for 40 Gbps data transfer),
1 Noble lock connector
1 two-in-one SD card reader (UHS50),
1 RJ-45 connector
1 stereo headphone or microphone jack.

Checking the hardware of the device directly when issued in the store

This topic discussesONLYquestions of purchase and comparison of this laptop with similar models. Discussion of the device and the solution of problems occurs inTHIS TOPIC.
Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedstp101 - 01.12.18, 13:15

* Marginal4C , you always have the opportunity to adjust the power through the bios

Rep: (0)
What is the difference between 7577 and 7567?

Rep: (50)
* Diror00 , in the new version the battery is worse, but the IPS screen (in the old one was tn), there is no sub another material and design + a fingerprint are present
Thunderbolt 3

Post has been editedZildim - 18.08.18, 21:21

Does it make sense to overpay for 7577 or 7567, is it still better in terms of price and quality?

I looked through the reviews, compared the characteristics, I realized that the 7577 is better. Tell me which one is better to take 7577-5457 (i7 7700HQ / 1050Ti 4gb / sshd 1000gb) or 5236 (i5 7300HQ / 1060 Max-Q 6gb / ssd 256)?

Or is it worth taking 7577-5990 with i7 7700HQ / 16gb RAM / 1050Ti 4 gb / hdd + ssd 1000 + 128?

Rep: (50)
* Diror00 I advise you to buy g5. It has the eighth generation i5 and 1060 with 6 GB. Their prices are about the same

Rep: (54)
What is the difference between the I7558S2DL-418 and the i75581S2DL-418, are they identical?
https: //rozetka.com.ua... 418/p36554120/#tab=all
https: //rozetka.com.ua... 418/p30918375/#tab=all
Initially, in the description of the outlet, the first wrote: Glossy with anti-reflective coating and it was more expensive, the second - like matte. I bought the first one with the hope that I’ll get a glossy one, yeah, it’s not there, I received it, but it is matte like everyone else, and in the description the Sockets soon changed from glossy to matte ... The question is, what is the difference, and for what Am I overpaid money? Now, on the contrary, the first is cheaper, the second is more expensive.

To test the device directly at the place of issue, I propose this method.

When you start the device, as soon as the round Dell logo appears - press F12.

This menu should appear:
Attached Image

Select Diagnostics, and wait for the result of the test.

Sometimes questions will pop up (are the bands visible, has the sound worked, and so on).

In the end, you will be asked whether to start the test of RAM (takes about an hour) - you answer at your discretion.

Upon successful verification, a textbox will pop up
Attached Image

In case of errors - there will be a corresponding notification.

Please advise a good shoulder bag and with a handle for this laptop, otherwise it will not fit into my old bag, and so that no more than one and a half thousand.

* Prostosvan I use my backpack. And mainly only backpacks were discussed, both in the conference a telegram (with links) and just with tips here. I think therefore, specifically about the bag, no one can answer anything, since everything is with backpacks)

Post has been editedOcMuHbI4 - 31.08.18, 17:18

* OcMuHbI4 , Then you can advise the backpack is good and inexpensive, only throw off the full name of the backpack, otherwise I can’t find it)

* Prostosvan ,

From the telegram:

User Noname
At one time, I took such a discount for 700 rubles it seems) everything fits)))
https://m.jd.ru/600241...cps=62103342.903670432

User Timofey Demchenko
Attached Image

User Alexey
Ogio renegade rss 17

* HomaDzz Thank you
P.S For me, a little expensive

Post has been editedProstosvan - 01.09.18, 19:12
Reason for editing: expensive

* Prostosvan , go to any sports store, there are 2-4 thousand backpacks there, sizes will fit. You can try on the spot with a laptop

Is such a backpack suitable for our laptop?
Attached Image

Post has been editedProstosvan - 01.09.18, 19:47

Tell me, I’m looking for a bag for 7577, I don’t want to climb into my bag from the previous laptop, although it is designed for 15.6 ". Will it fit into this normally?

https://m.citilink.ru/...aks/note_bags/1018869/

I need a bag of this type, not a backpack

* Prostosvan ,
K
Check out the forum rules! This is not the first time.
4.13. It is forbidden to publish messages aimed at only raising the topic in the list and not bearing a semantic load, for example: “doesn’t anyone really know?” Or “an!”. (in the "Flea market" section has its own rules)

Rep: (11)
It is very difficult to find a gaming laptop in a similar price category with hdd that is not boring to me. Does the version with ssd interfere with 256 gigabytes there m2 of sat or psie? Here at 512 GB it is indicated that psie and with 256?

Rep: (1)
* metalcorbl4 , like in all versions of pci-e

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 12:28