> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

XBOX360 - Games (Freeboot) | We collect all games for XBOX360, for Freeboot firmware!

Rep: (14)
* DinVinchesters ,
Anyway, I did not understand a damn thing. The game on the PC, and here this topic? : wacko:

Rep: (2)
* Krosh71 , everything, the problem was solved. Keys on the keyboard on the joystick moved

Rep: (0)
* DinVinchesters
How does your question relate to this topic?

* polkilo08 because the theme is called Xbox360, the question was about my Xbox360

DinVinchesters @ 04/29/19 9:42 AM*
* polkilo08, because the theme is called Xbox360, I had a question about the Xbox360

You write that you downloaded the game for the PC

* polkilo08 , that's right, now I want to configure it under Xbox. For this, I drove Xbox360 into the search here, this topic is the only one

Rep: (5)
* DinVinchesters , here is a theme about games on xbox360, and not about games on a PC with a joystick from boxing

* ea29 , understandably. It does not matter. I have already found a solution

Rep: (1)
Will there be a new game, or all, the project was finally closed, it is a pity that they did not release NBA 2K19, but they could.

Good day. There is Star Wars The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition Jtag version. The problem is that she stubbornly does not want to be copied to the internal rail console. The process ends somewhere 8%. I tried to convert to GOD ... copied, but start a stupid black screen. I started from different sites, including from here [url = "https: //sites.google.c.…ames/xbox-360-freeboot. Can anyone come across a similar problem?

Post has been editedJudge_death - 02.05.19, 00:01

Rep: (14)
Judge_Death @ 2.05.19, 2:59*
The process ends somewhere around 8%.

Is there enough disk space?

* Krosh71, Yes, more than that. Only with this game such problems for some reason: (

Post has been editedJudge_death - 02.05.19, 07:23

Rep: (37)
* Judge_death , it was with other games, I just didn’t want to copy one file and because of it the copying process was interrupted.

Try manually copying folders / files, thereby calculating this file.

Post has been editedormanov - 02.05.19, 07:40

* ormanov I will try, of course, but I don’t catch logic, to be honest: blush: If the file is problematic, it will not be copied anyway, and the game will not start without it. Or am I missing something?

* Judge_death I started

Good afternoon, I downloaded GOD Alan Wake, but there were 2 folders inside, not one, as it used to be, how to install it? More precisely, I installed it as a regular game, but since there was no shared folder, I just threw everything into the Alan Wake folder and threw it into the folder with a bunch of zeros. Now xbox game does not see.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedtolmachev.pk - 10.05.19, 10:54

* tolmachev.pk Alan Wake folder change in 4D530805

Rep: (5)
People tell me if there is a game of searching for objects on the fribe ???
The game king's quest climbs such a window, how to fix it ???

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedea29 - 12.05.19, 12:52

Good evening. Is there a game of God of War or the honor on a freebie?

Post has been editedAndre-vo - 12.05.19, 17:25

* Andre-vo , not. God of war is an exclusive Playstation, and For honor came out only on current consoles (Xbox one and PS4) and PC.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/30/19 13:36