> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

XBOX360 - Games (Freeboot) | We collect all games for XBOX360, for Freeboot firmware!

Rep: (218)
Hi, such a question, is it possible to start indie games like that, without dancing with a tambourine, in, dashlauncher. From the shell (aurora, fsd) ... And then one good man threw me a doom and dastiny, and what would be required to start and disconnect the Internet and block live, etc.

Rep: (0)
* LeonOmaR, Is it by default on freeboot, live is not blocked

Rep: (218)
* polkilo08 It’s necessary to block him in the Dashlauncher, because Indie games require him to enter

Rep: (48)
* metrander9,
Look herehttps: //sites.google.c.…ames/xbox-360-freeboot

* Albanish , thanks, friend, only the archive is broken. You can not unzip and drop into one folder?

Hello again to all. Unsubscribe after a while) In general, according to Mortal Kombat, released on XBOX Original - even if they are not on the compatibility list of some - everything starts without dancing with a tambourine. Just an emulator in the teeth and off. MK Deadly Alliance, Deception, Shaolin Monks, Armageddon. MK vs DC - only the English version worked fine for me.
Regarding the DLC to Borderlands - in general, I went through the first part. Interesting game. I found out on the Internet that there were 5 more DLCs to it - and that in general there was still a plot for the whole game. It became a shame that I’m such a sloup - I climbed into the search for DLC. I immediately found in the archives separately DLC all 5, downloaded. I threw it into the game folder, next to the game, generally to the root of the disk, installed TU from Aurora - nothing. He doesn’t see everything.
Okay. Demolished the game. I got here again in the archives. I downloaded the version from here already with the DLC with all and with installation instructions. Borderlands Complete Trilogy v2.1. That's what it's called. According to the instructions, I threw it where necessary. Threw DLL in a root. Through dashlaunch in plugin 1 indicated the path to it. Then I went into the Aurora update and installed TU5. Now at startup it writes, something like “the TU5 version from Platov is installed” and the joystick vibrates. Well, I think it’s a good sign and finally got tired. I enter. Saved from the previous game. Before that, on the Internet, I read that DLCs will be in the form of separate locations via teleport, accessible from lvl 10 and that there is no difference if the Persian was created, or the game has already passed.
I’m going to the teleport - no locations have been added. No quests added. Nothing changed.
Okay - I started the game again, I thought maybe it’s a matter of saving. I reached lvl 26 and opened teleporters. The story is the same ...
I’ve been tormented for a week. Literate guys - tell me where I'm stupid, please. How to play these DLCs already.

Problem with dragon age inquisition. When I press start on the initial screen, the bioware splash screen appears and the initial screen appears again. who had this? What they were doing?

Rep: (10)
* Jimmy_48 , suffered with her too, it turned out she needed the last Dash. updated the instructions and everything went well, maybe your case?

Rep: (5)
* Jimmy_48 , the game where is ??? I helped install the game on an internal hard

Rep: (21)
BustedCxT @ 03/26/19, 9:03 PM*
Saved from the previous game.

When reinstalling - especially the other assembly (!) - it is imperative to clean all traces of the demolished game through the console interface itself.

Rep: (37)
* BustedCxT , MenuX is a bootloader in many games (the menu of choice for the Russian / English version), the emulator works with it incorrectly. You can run the Russian version differently, unpack the .iso image using ExisoGUI and there will be two folders named "e" - this is the English version, and "r" is the Russian version, and they will have their own default "xx.xbe" file , these folders are copied to any place, in Aurora or FSD you specify the path, scan and that's it.
Attached fileExisoGUI.exe(155.5 KB)

Post has been editedormanov - 28.03.19, 00:35

Greetings to all. Is there boxing, wrestling in nature for frebut, or something similar with Russian voice acting? It is the Russian sound and not the credits, text and all that. Tired of looking, petty asks, and all sorts of mortals, finals and others are not interesting. At least the names of such toys ...

* zargonm,
Not.

Rep: (1)
* zargonm , wrestling is, but I do not remember the voice acting

* ea29 , I install all the games on the internal hard

Posted on 03/28/2019, 18:20:

* DiklekS Is there a link to the instructions?

Jimmy_48 @ 03.28.19, 18:19*
link to instructions?
https://youtu.be/aPgwbKR5ppU
https: //www.youtube.co...RTEc-b0M-k3AIBJNvNniUf

XBOX360 - Games (Freeboot) (Post by jonabu # 83802507)
Those. I have to remove Borderlands now completely, demolish the saves on a flash drive, then reinstall it, all according to the same instructions, again reach lvl 26? and see if there will be portals in the DLC?

Rep: (4)
Is there a specialized torrent tracker for consoles?
There are no good games on the root tracker in my good half.

* Kiatus , here are a lot of games for Xbox 360 / Xbox original download from google disc, games are added
https: //sites.google.c....d.edu/boxgames/main

Post has been editedormanov - 30.03.19, 13:44

Hi everyone) Can you tell me where you can find 1 part of BioShock with Russian text? I can only find BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition everywhere, which says in black and white: "Russian text + Russian sound", but in fact the text remains in English: (

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/22/19, 03:51