> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

XBOX360 - Games (Freeboot) | We collect all games for XBOX360, for Freeboot firmware!

Rep: (0)
Please return there was a simulator hunting big. Game hunter pro huns! (I have weak internet ... only at night I also download from the phone ... yota operator .. and what does not allow torrent do the people?

* Deattzar please do not delete at least one more day please ... the Internet is very very weak and dead .... there is still a little bit left .. but the night suore is not the same

Help people ... downloaded mafia 2 and asasin 4 ... does not load additional content and asks for a new version of the game ... can someone tell you how and what to treat?

Rep: (83)
* killgaru
What distribution did you download? Did everything according to the instructions?
Running games from internal HD:
1. Copy the folder 5454087D with its contents (00007000, 00000002) from a USB flash drive or via FTP server to a folder: HDD1 / Content / 000000000000000000 /
2. TU patch from folder 000B0000 move along the path HDD1 / Cache
3. Scan and load the cover.
4. Run the game from the Xbox 360 Games section.
5. We play.

Folder cache for what is it? Supplements like with the game should be in the folder .. I downloaded from google disk

Rep: (33)
* killgaru , do everything according to the instructions and everything will work

The people .. download belas the hunter pro huns .. and on the box he writes that there is no name for the game and does not launch it ...

* killgaru
You will now write for each game that you are not working. Here I downloaded to check. I rewrote and how strange it all worked.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedDeattzar - 29.08.18, 16:00

Rep: (218)
* Deattzar , I, too, everything works fine. And the mafia 2 as well, without unnecessary movements. Throw, updated cover, play ...

Very slowly began to make a directory.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

From the catalog you can download the game, see the review. I will collect At least try to collect only Russian versions of games.
Here is the question. Where to get covers for games? Same type and preferably one hand.

Post has been editedDeattzar - 29.08.18, 20:54

I do not have Internet on the console .. and yes I did everything according to the instructions of the aurora the newest one ... I threw the mafia into the cache folder .. and gabelas still does not start the bin file in the game folder ... it is not named .. just letters and numbers ... and it doesn't start ...

* Deattzar Did you change the startup file?

Posted on 08/30/2018 07:12:

* LeonOmaR, And without the Internet, updates will not work? Tipo need to upgrade and then they will earn?

Posted 08/30/2018 07:14:

* LeonOmaR, I have aurora 0.7b worth .. Russified ... Dashlauch 3.18 ...

Rep: (218)
* killgaru , right.

Post has been editedLeonOmaR - 30.08.18, 08:03

* Deattzar how to rewrite the name of the hunt .. how to do it? Writes unable to name and does not start

* killgaru
I did not rewrite any name. Just rewrote. And as you can see from the screenshots, everything works for me. I started the game by simply pressing A. You would simply read how to correctly rewrite games.

Post has been editedDeattzar - 30.08.18, 10:38

* Deattzar I did everything according to the instructions! Mafia 2 asasin 4 and the draf sanfrancisco work .... only without dlc..but they work..but they eagerly .. downloaded and she didn’t ... and wrote instead of the name of the game that such a name was deleted ... and he The boot file on the hard drive also says that there is no name ...

* Deattzar , you can take on the site with the distribution, static at the time amiss.

* Deattzar clear

Damn guys .. well, please fill in abelas the hunter 2014 on the Yandex disk ... it doesn't work with Google at all! You are welcome

Rep: (6)
That's the problem .. (
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/26/19, 05:51