Support for video / audio transmission over USB type C: yes
Video interfaces: no
Audio interfaces: 3.5 mm jack
Battery type: Li-Ion, 4000 mAh, 7.6 V, 30.4 Wh
AC adapter: 100-240 V 12 V 2.5A
Weight: 0.75 kg

Useful
Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators). Prior to the appointment of a curator for filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedStereoFriend30 - 15.01.19, 01:31
Reason for editing: Recycling headers

Rep: (13)
* vlad361 ,
Clearly, I will wait: rolleyes:

Rep: (21)
6yparoZ @ 10.10.18, 14:29*
Is charging a subject through type C using a 5v 2A power bank possible?

through type c you can charge but only with a 12v can

* Vepril ,
QC 3.0 supports 12v charging. That would test who: blush:
UPD: can photos be thrown off, so to speak, live?

Post has been edited6yparoZ - 08.10.18, 05:35
Reason for editing: UPD

* 6yparoZ , My Nokia charge did not stretch (it is possible that the wire does not support). The charge indicator lights up, but it does not charge. I'll also try to find my native Nokiev wire, it can work out. : unsure:

Post has been editedVepril - 08.10.18, 07:09
Reason for editing: Bearings

Rep: (7)
I have been using such a tablet with a keyboard cover for about a month. As a typewriter and for browsing - the perfect machine. I work both with an external monitor and with my own, which is surprisingly enough for my tasks. Since recently viewing 3D models in Compass is required, the processor’s capabilities are not enough, I’ll sell it, because I’ll need to replace it with something more powerful in terms of graphics.

* azzzamatka , well, a tablet / laptop on the atom and is not designed for 3D graphics, a maximum of old or mobile games, it is logical that it does not pull out heavy tasks: D and the price tag is appropriate for him, in comparison with the same interface)

* azzzamatka ,
What is autonomy in your usage mode?

Rep: (7)
* 6yparoZ,
* Vepril,

It seems that there are no atoms already, the tablet on Celeron n4100. At first I also thought that it would be difficult to pull everything, but I was very surprised. The tablet solves any office tasks with ease, for the sake of interest, even on it I launched UT2004 on a full schedule - it works fine. But, of course, the 6-watt processor has its own limit, Compass and cad showed this. In any case, the performance is more than decent.

I was very upset when I read before the tablet arrived in some German review about the terrible battery life, but in my case the tablet lasts for a whole day with office use. Maybe a person got a defective battery, or a completely different use case.

* azzzamatka, whatever you call it, atom or celeron, but you can use Pentium 6, but this is still the same mobile platform, of course, compared to the Bay Trail (the viscount quad is on the shelf) - the system has grown well, but still expect strong graphic solutions not worth it. For graphics, people take systems on i5 at least :)

Rep: (26)
What do "i1102-0831", "i1112-18608", "i1112" mean, I don’t know whether the BIOS version or revision (most likely the first)

This is a tablet model, the code is similar to that of smartphones.

Azzzamatka @ 10.10.18, 10:40*
in some German review about terrible battery life, but in my case the tablet lasts for a whole day with office use. Maybe a person got a defective battery, or a completely different use case.

Yes, I also looked, the battery is more than worthy, torrents, the game WOT Blitz, holds for more than 6 hours. I bought it purely so that I could play small tanks at work after 7 o’clock in the evening.

Rep: (131)
* san4o-373 , but is there infa on the models then? what is the difference between them? On the off site, it seems like only one knote, without variations.

Rep: (0)
In general, I got mine. Model i1102-L.
The seller * decree sent a version with 64GB and it looks like emmc, not 128GB SSD.
Receipt did not confirm. Who has any thoughts how to fight? I'm in Ireland and driving there / here by mail is not an option.

In general, it looks normal, while there is no normal time to test. If not for the HDD ...

The difference in processor and drive, like everything.
i1102 - percent N4000, 64Gb emmc
i1112 - percent N4100, 128Gb SSD

Posted on 10/17/2018, 18:21:

FenrirXIII @ 10.17.18, 18:27*
what thoughts how to fight?

It depends on where I ordered, what I paid for. I would send back because this is another gadget that can be bought cheaper, but is it necessary at all ...

* san4o-373 ,
Yes, that is right. I confirm with an unpleasant experience.

* FenrirXIII, if there is no need to return and is generally satisfied with the characteristics, you can return part of the payment amount.

Post has been editedVepril - 17.10.18, 18:56

I read the last messages and decided to check if I was mistaken with the order from Alik. I went from the mobile, I open the tablet from the orders - I see the version with N4000 and 64GB in the header ... I think, well, like that, I checked it a hundred times before ordering. I went from the computer. As it turned out, the mobile version of the application shows the CURRENT version of the product page, but with the PC you can see the backup page of the product specifically at the time of order. Everything is fine in backup: N4100 and 128GB ssd, and in the description, in the title, and in the characteristics of the goods. And in the current version in the title "N40004 cores 2.4 GHz 4 GB RAM 64 GB "(while the N4000 is a 2-core), in the characteristics of 128 GB and already N4100, and in the description again the N4000 with eMMC-rom 64 GB. The seller is muddled. Anyway, if you cheat , then the dispute will open pages on backup, and then the truth will be on my side. I hope everything works out. And if you consider a bad option, you can solve it in different ways. You can (seem to) request a full refund + shipping cost. And you can at least half return the cost in the dispute and then either use it yourself (albeit sadder than with the N4100 and ssd), or sell at price>half at least.

On my mobile, the order itself opens as 128GB / Quad core, but the product itself is already 64GB. I will open a dispute.
In general, it works fine. But 2 cores and emmc.

Alldocube support replied that there is currently no 128 version (only 64 in stock) and they don’t know when it will appear. So look carefully at the orders.

Post has been editedFenrirXIII - 18.10.18, 11:36
Reason for editing: Update

* FenrirXIII,
It is generally desirable to remove the unpacking of this kind of product on video, otherwise they may say that they replaced / broke the device themselves. A friend was sent a non-working display on the phone, remained extreme in the dispute, because I shot the video only after installation and, therefore, the video does not show the moment the package was opened. Well, in your case, I think everything should be fine without unpacking.

Post has been editedvlad361 - 18.10.18, 11:23

When the system on Ali allows, I will open the dispute.

Or can someone throw a link to windows with a minimum installation volume and good speed (it is clear that win 10 64b Home; in PM)?
Or it makes sense to clean the native installation (empty takes about 14 GB)
Thank!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/18/19, 02:16