Support for video / audio transmission over USB type C: yes
Video interfaces: no
Audio interfaces: 3.5 mm jack
Battery type: Li-Ion, 4000 mAh, 7.6 V, 30.4 Wh
AC adapter: 100-240 V 12 V 2.5A
Weight: 0.75 kg

Useful
Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators). Prior to the appointment of a curator for filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedStereoFriend30 - 15.01.19, 01:31
Reason for editing: Recycling headers

Rep: (131)
The third archive could not be downloaded, the speed drops to zero and the download does not resume.

Rep: (0)
Good day. So what about real autonomy? In English-language reviews, everyone sings about 6-7 hours, under a load of 2-3.
The pair of reviews was 2-3 hours in a mixed cycle.
I choose between knote 5 and chuwi surbook mini - who thinks what?

* FenrirXIII,
Cube knote 5 (Post zalevskiy341 # 75783804)
Apparently, there is only one device owner in the subject,* zalevskiy341, . The rest (including mine) - the order comes from China.
Regarding chuwi surbook mini:
CPU comparisonin favor of Knote5
GPUin favor of Knote5. In general, the hardware of Knote5 is not only more powerful, but also newer.
Chuwi's internal storage is 64GB eMMC5.1, which is, firstly, 2 times less, and secondly, eMMC memory dies much faster than SSDs.
The external interfaces of chuwi 2 x USB 3.0 + Type-C are definitely better than the single Type-C of Knote5.
Both there and there is dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.0.
The battery for the chuwi is 27.38 Wh, for the Knote5 - 30.4 Wh.
Chuwi has two cameras - front and rear - 2 MP each, why - it is not clear (IMHO).
Chuwi has cooling holes, which is not the case with Knote5.
Knote5 has a larger screen: 11.6 inches versus 10.8.
On AliExpress, the chuwi SurBook Mini is on average 2k more expensive than Knote5.
I think that Knote5 will still be the best choice, due to the larger screen, battery, power and SSD. With one port for this you can make friends.

Post has been editedvlad361 - 01.10.18, 05:07

Rep: (4)
* FenrirXIII ,
Once again on autonomy:
- after setting up the tablet, the autonomy is as follows:
- at maximum backlight and working with heavy programs, for example Wi-fi + Chrom with several heavy tabs + in parallel, several Microsoft Office documents + bluetooth mouse are launched, this is 2-3 hours.
- at low backlight, with bluetooth and Wi-fi chopped off, for example, reading a book is 6-7 hours

Posted on 10/01/2018, 10:35:

I chose between Chuwi Surbook mini and knote5 myself, but knote5 is still more interesting, even with its shortcomings, even at the price that it was in July

Then another question / request: can any of the owners now or in the future upload pictures of the insides - I looked at the photos outside - I didn’t notice the ventilation and the reviewers caught a blue screen under load.
Interested in heating.
Thank!

* FenrirXIII ,
Passive ventilation through the metal back wall

Posted on 10/01/2018, 13:38:

The existing heating is also on the back wall and the screen, but it can be observed during heavy applications, at maximum backlight and in the heat (this is when everything is at the same time).
At room temperature and working with heavy chrome tabs - medium heating, tolerant

* zalevskiy341 , but is there any sense / possibility of refinement? (On some tablets from the Middle Kingdom it really helped), but I haven’t found any pictures of the insides yet

I will not modify my tablet.

Rep: (21)
Vlad361 @ 1.10.18, 5:06*
Apparently, in the subject there is only one owner of the device

In general, I am also a happy owner for several weeks now, the device is happy.
And about one tipS - in the kit was a tipS hub for 4 * usb 3.0, so nothing was done.

Posted on 10/01/2018, 17:40:

Although at least one usb port could be added to the keyboard

FenrirXIII @ 1.10.18, 13:54*
But is there any sense / possibility of refinement?

And what is the desire to finalize? I see no reason to do something with him. I would only look at how the SSD is connected, is there an opportunity to change / add, and I do not see other options for upgrading the tablet.

* Vepril , hmm, in the reviews on YouTube I saw that the bundle is not a hub, but just type c - usb 3.0 per port. Where I ordered, it simply says type c cable. Well, it will be seen when it comes)

Post has been editedvlad361 - 01.10.18, 17:53

* vlad361 , such an adapter is also there, and the hub is probably a gift from the seller

* Vepril , there are tablets on Windows, in which the memory is like straps on a laptop, and therefore it can be increased. Well, with the replacement of ssd, and so it is clear. And sometimes it’s possible to add yusb ports. for example saw msi on win7. There, the manufacturer left a healthy port under the docking station (which was never published), but the craftsmen removed one USB from this port and soldered it into the hull. and it seems to be from somewhere else from the board. total + 2yusb.
You can also add copper plates to improve cooling.

* vlad361 , I think the price segment of these tablets is slightly higher than that of our cube, I doubt that there is something that can be simply changed in the knot

* Vepril , an autopsy will show)

Enrolled in waiting. Will arrive I will unsubscribe.

Rep: (13)
* zalevskiy341 ,
Why didn't Jumper Ezpad 6 pro \ plus get into your choice of tablets?
Pretty similar hardware and price?

* 6yparoZ,
Older and weaker iron. Intel Apollo Lake N3450. RAM 6 gig but DDR3 L and not ddr4. Significant minus - 64 gigabytes emmc memory - not only that less, but also more slowly and quickly die.
He is only interested in the presence of HDMI and USB type A, and the battery capacity is claimed more. but IMHO, these advantages do not outweigh the cons.

Rep: (13)
* vlad361 ,
On synthetics 3450 and 4100 are not much different. You can stick a ssd into the jumper. Does the subject in the typewriter mode for learning hours 6 hold out? Is charging a subject through type C using a 5v 2A power bank possible?

* 6yparoZ,
6yparoZ @ 10.10.18, 20:29*
On synthetics 3450 and 4100 are not much different
testsays that 4100 is on average 25% more powerful, it’s not "weak." The 4100 cache has 4MB versus the 2MB cache of 3450, which is significant. Well, the frequencies are higher, the graphics are better (Intel 600 vs 500).
Suppose you can stick SSDs, but for the same money SSDs are already in knote. Rather, it’s better to replace the battery.
By autonomy: scroll up 2 page of this topic, there ismessage.
I can not answer about charging yet, the tablet is still traveling from China.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 11:39 PM