Get a new one from Xiaomi as a gift

Rep: (4)
Dear readers and guestssavagemessiahzine.com, Xiaomi fans and owners of other smartphones! We invite you to take part in testing the new device from the most popular brand among our users. No, we will not say what kind of device it is, but we will give a hint: smart camera, 6 GB, NFC. Intrigued? Further more. After testing, you don’t have to return smartphones, this is a gift ... What? Where do I need to sign?

Testing will be held in Moscowfrom August 6 to 10 . All participants selected by our jury will be invited to the office.savagemessiahzine.com. There, together with a smartphone, everyone will receive a pre-selected task — test the camera, OS interface, or test the smartphone in their daily tasks — and detailed instructions.

A few days will be given for testing, and as a result, you will need to share your opinion about the new product. Text will be sent to editors.savagemessiahzine.comfor further publication in the main tape. The devices on which the experiments will be performed will go to the pockets of their new owners.

To take part in the competition, you must:
1) be older than 18 years;
2) be in Moscow from August 6 to 10;
3) to be able to competently express thoughts;
4) to be registered on the sitesavagemessiahzine.comuntil July 29, 2018;
5) fileone an application in this topic (no longer needed - only one smartphone is still in the hands).

How to apply:
From July 30 to August 6 (12:00) leave a message in this thread and wait for the decision of the jury - out of all the candidates three test participants will be selected. One post is enough, but its content is important.

The points that should be in the application:
1) The model of the smartphone that you use;
2) Indicate exactly what you would like to test in the new Xiaomi: camera, OS interface or device operation in everyday tasks.
3) Perform a test task - one of the three, depending on what you want to learn in your smartphone (for more details on each task, see below). As an "experimental" take your own apparatus.
Attention! Applications in which at least one of the listed points will not be listed will not be considered!

Test items
1. Camera .
Select the object for photography - unusual building, sculptural or something of interest to you. Note the composition of the frame - we will evaluate including your photography skills. In the frame must necessarily be a word Xiaomi - written by hand on the screen or on the person (fantasy welcome). As a result, you should get the photos that reveal the possibilities of the smartphone cameras - the main and the front - one on each photo. Confirming the inscription to add to a photo editor is prohibited.

Example of the task:
Photos from the main camera
Attached Image
Selfies
Attached Image

2. OS interface.

Shall describe the interface features of your device OS - what stands out from the competition, the pros and cons of the firmware. What features do you find particularly useful, some unnecessary and just wasted resource consumption of the smartphone, which features a software and, on the contrary, is not enough. You need to paint at least three flashing functions (at least one function for each case). Sustain text corresponding screenshots (under spoiler or a reference to the file in the "cloud"). No need to write a great essay should get a short article up to 1500 characters.

Example of the task:
My smartphone is running the operating system Android 7.0. Initially, I did not like the fact that a large number of applications were pre-installed on the smartphone, as is often the case. They were just enough to remove, the truth had to spend time on it.
In general, the interface is simple, classic for Android devices, any user can handle it. It's nice that the flashlight and camera can be opened with a gesture right from the locked screen, on my old smartphone there was clearly not enough of this function.
The main thing that I like about the smartphone's interface is how to work with notifications on the locked screen, you can easily remove them, reply to messages in applications, in the mail, transfer and end reminders. At the same time, to mark the read message in a third-party application, you do not need to unlock the phone and enter the passcode.
It used to irritate me on all smartphones that it is very difficult to enable or disable notifications from applications. It was necessary to do this in several places at once: in the settings of a separate application, in the notification settings, in the lock screen settings ... Here it is done only in the notification settings. Is that some applications allow advanced settings in the interface of the application itself, but this is a separate conversation.

3. General testing of the smartphone. For what tasks it is best suited.
Write a short story aboutWhat tasks does your smartphone do best? What exactly is suitable for your smartphone - for work, games, photography, or maybe it is an image device. Highlight a few main tasks, do not need to write about everything. Explain why you think so. If necessary, support the story with photos of the smartphone and screenshots (under the spoiler or a link to the archive in the "cloud"). No need to write a great essay, you should get a small note without a volume of up to 1500 characters.

An example of a task (in this case games are chosen as an everyday task):
The smartphone has a powerful processor, colorful frameless screen and a good adaptation for games. As befits a similar model, it copes with the "heavy" games. The display response time is 1 ms, and the refresh rate is 90 Hz. Even the fastest games are not late in the picture.
The Type-C connector is located on the side panel of the smartphone instead of the bottom, it allows you to simultaneously charge it and play without putting your hands on the wire, as happens on ordinary models.
The smartphone was equipped with an additional cooling plate, so the hands during the game do not melt, as under the Krasnodar sun in July. In previous smartphones, this annoyed me, and sometimes it was even a bit scary that the battery would catch fire.
Of all my smartphones, the best combination for games (according to the characteristics of the screen / sound / speed / autonomy) has not yet existed, even in devices more expensive than this.

Attention! By leaving the application, you confirm your readiness to participate in testing and guarantee your presence in Moscow from August 6 to 10, as well as the opportunity to meet with the teamsavagemessiahzine.comby prior arrangement.

We are waiting for applications not only from Android fans and users, but also from iPhone owners! Good luck to everyone who decides to try their luck!

Teamsavagemessiahzine.comand Xiaomi company thank all the participants!

We are glad to announce that the Xiaomi Mi8 smartphone will take part in testing:

• Noram Evok (Photo Test)
  • anferov (interface test)
  • unlying (General Testing)

Post has been editedDishkou - 08.08.18, 10:53

Rep: (0)
1) Xiaomi redmi note 4x
2) OS interface
3) Good time of day! My phone is running a shell MIUI 9.6 global version based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
Shell with a glance and a pleasant and uncomplicated configuration of the "box" can live up to the phone change, but knowing some of the functions and features of MIUI can not bad to simplify your life and the life of the phone.
The most interesting company Xiaomi, put by us under the label with the name of "security", but it later silent. From pleasant to fans of visual customization provided "Topics" with a large store of these. It is also a pleasant bonus, even for the old users will MIUI app "Scanner", with it you can not only read bar codes and QR codes, but also documents! While not necessary to scan perpendicular to the surface, it is possible and in the future, all the excess is cut off, and the text will be smooth. Just from the little things, there is a menu "buttons and gestures" where you can include a screenshot of a gesture of "down with three fingers" and the inclusion of the flashlight with the lock screen by long pressing the "Menu" button is enough to wake up the phone.
Now to the "Security" in short, that from here you can almost everything about how applications access restrictions to the Internet, so to some this phone before issuing the sleep timer, and modes in the phone. It is safe to call this application "Settings 2.0"
If a longer extended, it is not stacked and 5000 characters)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Good day!
1) Use Iphone 5S
2) a great pleasure will test chamber.
3) Here are the photos that took off today. I hope like. Without treatment.

A little bit about yourself:
I lead a small blog on youtube about gadgets and travel.
I wrote several articles for the magazine Yandex.
Good luck to all!

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedDishkou - 07.08.18, 12:57

Rep: (35)
1) Personal Soup Samsung Galaxy Note 3, iPhone SE. At work, every day use more than ten different devices (and a total of more than 50), as I am testing mobile applications.
2) The work device in everyday tasks - navigation and operation of the card.
3) my phone screen perfectly suited for use as a navigation apparatus. High resolution allows you to display all the roads and labels, one does not have to look closely, it's very important when you're a machine. SuperAmoled technology allows the phone to save energy, translating the map is displayed in the night, due to the fact that black pixels are not just light up and do not waste battery. The main function of the navigator - GPS is working as it should - quickly finds satellites stably receives location data. For me it turned out unexpectedly that it is working with the card there was a use of the stylus phone - make a screenshot and sign the necessary information or paint on the arrow has never been so convenient, as here, the benefit of a built-in phone software copes with it once or twice. Using NFC tag, I can immediately translate the phone I needed for navigation mode (brightness, power consumption, gps, bluetooth and other settings are picked up by just leaning your phone to the car panel is glued label) and is also easy to return all settings to the state of an ordinary phone (article about it). The travel is very convenient to use a camera phone - the quality of the photos on the street and now remains at a high level.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
Zte nubia z17 lite
Endurance ...
Let's look at how much we have enough of this smartphone. So start with the battery capacity - it is 3200 mA, which today is a standard solution. Such capacity is sufficient for one day light under medium load. 6-7 hours of screen, not a standard. The advantage is a fast charging quick charge 3.0 smartphone which is charged in 30 minutes to 60% in 90 minutes and up to 100%.
A customized energy saving allows smartphone live up to 2 days. (Will not be available, with most functions)
So summing up, I can say that this is not a bad smartphone, high process technology and the largest battery capacity, fast charging overlap and flexible power options. What did you expect from a smartphone imedzhevogo?)

K
Requirements for the test task are not met.

Post has been editedDishkou - 01.08.18, 18:20

Rep: (2)
1. Google Nexus 5X
2. Work device in everyday tasks
3. Google Nexus 5X production along with LG Nexus 6P from Huawei is the latest member of the family nexus. Designed in a sleek style, the back cover of the soft-touch plastic, pleasant to the touch, even slightly protruding camera fits perfectly into the overall look of the gadget.
The display diagonal of 5.2 inches a very high quality. brightness enough stock, and the screen remains readable in bright sunlight. Sensor automatic adjustment works correctly and quickly enough.
Most in a smartphone like the camera, then it was a success. Thanks to software from Google and laser auto focus, it can give a very high quality photo and signature HDR + mode allows you to do so in virtually any environment, whether it is a dark room or bright sun. In addition, the ability to shoot video with a resolution of 4K will capture the brightest moments of life.
The smartphone also has a fingerprint reader, which works very quickly and accurately. Error reading is not seen only when you release your finger quickly or make it not completely. And with built-in NFC can be for example to pay for goods or services.
Autonomy device does not hit records, but its enough for comfortable everyday use. Inside The battery 2700 mAh, and with moderate use it enough in the morning but in the evening. In addition, the bundle includes a 3A adapter that charges the phone with a 0 to 100% in a few hours.
Overall, smartphone came out very good for the money - state employees in the shower, but with the camera at the time of its flagships.

Rep: (150)
1) meizu m6note + xiaomi mi a1
2) a test chamber.
3) It is like cell phones company meizu. I am the owner of this phone is already the second company, and the series of notes). Always I liked the price, quality as well as the camera.
A few days ago I got into the hands m6not competitor - Xiaomei E a1. Misha largely good, but he is very weak camera (IMHO).

K
Not met the requirements for tests. If you want to test the camera, you need to perform the task в„–1.

Post has been editedDishkou - 01.08.18, 18:21

Rep: (16)
1.Huawei enjoy 7plus 4/64
2.Test in everyday use.
3.Smartfon liked their appearance, ergonomikoy.Tonky, conveniently lies in ruke.Obolochka very comfortable, nimble and flexible, can be configured to sebya.Akkumulyator 4000 Ma holds a charge very well suited for mobile phone games, although snapdragon 435 and a budget solution, it helps to 4 gigabytes of RAM and a screen resolution HD.Pro daily tasks, you can not even hold volnovatsya.Set otlichno.Skorost 4g poradovala.Ekran left only positive emotsii.5,5 inches with HD resolution does not give the grain, as some claim. separately Hoth axis to praise the sound in the headphones, loud, clear, and if still good headphones.
Cons do not see, honestly and otkrovenno.Tak that can be summarized that the phone is suitable for everyday tasks, and more.

Rep: (1)
1. OnePlus 5T
2. The operation of the device in everyday tasks.
3. How to choose the phone at purchase: in addition to the usual functions, the phone had to replace my computer. This means that it must be the most powerful at that time SoC (Snapdragon 835), 8GB. RAM is not the small screen and decent battery life. Snap a bunch of new and impressive memory some great shows. Dozens of background applications while running messengers, browsers, office applications and android ide + compiler (yes, I had to program and maintain their projects with the phone); All of this is retained in memory and opens from the last place even after several days. Since I can be called a geek, I need Root rights and the ability to fully control the device.
The first thing I liked is that to unlock the bootloader of the smartphone simply register 1 team. Then you can immediately put custom firmware and rekaveri.
Another plus was not long in coming - when connected to a PC devaysa, besides the usual USB drive it emulates a DVD with drivers, the adb and other necessities. That is, it is not necessary to search the Internet and download programs to debug and firmware, they are just "out of the box."
Firmware is both a plus of this smartphone, and minus. On the one hand it is pure android with additional settings, that is definitely a plus, and on the other, it looks unfinished. Some of the settings that are available in all custom bikes, there is not added, and because of this use becomes a little uncomfortable ... but not to the same due to the custom function 1 ...
Minuses:
It falls off the network (very rare).
After the absence of the network (e.g., on the subway), smartphone sometimes can not connect to the 4G network connects only H +. It is solved by switching flight mode in just a few seconds, but it is still negative.
On the body in places where there is always holding the phone, the metal began to fade and eventually after half a year is very active use on the back side of the phone appeared glossy "islands" in the middle of a matte body.
Overall, an excellent smart phone, with the tasks copes perfectly

Post has been editedDev_Softs - 31.07.18, 00:02

1. Sony Xperia Z3 Dual (6633)
2. I want to test the operation of the device in everyday tasks.
3. I like my smartphone, on a daily basis, he behaves well, at the moment he copes with all tasks. I like to spend their leisure time in the game the same as the DEAD TRIGGER, Real Racing, Magic Rush: Heroes
Unfortunately there are also disadvantages in this phone: 1. When working with applications (maps, navigation and modern game) gets very warm and there is a throttling. 2. The absence of a fingerprint scanner. 3. Stop the update of the Android system, completed the upgrade to version 6.0.1

So I want to test these functions on the new Xiaomi (Work fingerprint scanner, new features in the latest version of Android, Games, Maps and Navigator, surfing VC, Youtube, etc.).

Rep: (28)
1. Xiaomi Mi A1
2. Interface OS
3. How much would not have been heated debates about the "right" interface devices on Android, yet classic design, kindly provided by "good corporation" (Google), is still one of the examples of correct and concise approach to design. And here it is worth brevity "in charge" - most of the standard functions available in 2-3 gesture and let not spend time digging into subsections, and convenient search, present in almost all applications, faster access to infrequently used sections. Just can not but rejoice in the overall lightness of the design and the lack of "information noise" - the extra widgets, animations congestion. All of the above, in general, creates the environment and integrity, bonus, provides a rational approach to resource consumption as well as third-party launchers are very voracious, and Google launcher is one of the leaders on this indicator. Summarize it can only be the fact that in addition to the "Chinese wave" launcher, offering extensive functionality "out of the box", have a dream minimalist, embodied in the life of Google and manufacturers should often exploit this approach, since the demand for it is undoubtedly great.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

What can I say?Xiaomi redmi 5 plus .
At the beginning of 2018 in the top - 3 best-selling smartphones in Russia. Incidentally, this was the reason for the purchase of this unit was, and I was not mistaken. In comparison with the LG 3D, then LG Evo 4G LTE, again, LG G4, and finally obscure Chinese because of breakage Algie, buying redmi 5 plus it seemed a great success and a wonderful budget smatrfonom.

I would like to see as the top-end smartphone will behave in everyday tasks. Also practice in the convenience of the new OS from friends, Chinese

Of the benefits:

1. Battery. This monster is due to the large battery and not too greasy processor perfectly holds the battery. With the active surfing the Internet and watching movies to charge once a day is enough.
2. Screen. Well, where do without him. That's what I like Xiaomi, so it's a fact that it manages to make expensive products cheaper. And the screen with a resolution of 18: 9 - perfect proof. Brightness is excellent, the sun glare does not occur. Movies to watch, it is a pleasure
3. RAM. I never had it. Applications in the background, too, consume memory and because of that, the phone always starts to slow and laggy, even if the lack of iron. With these with 4 GB generally I do not feel any problems. All is well, smoothly, musically, in general, like all Xiaomi products.
4. Permanent memory. Honestly, I do not understand people who lack the 64 gigs of memory. I have a huge number of applications, some heavy games, two series (one 2 season, 5 of the second season) and I have 95 percent of memory. In addition, the phone has an input for a flash drive, that facilitates the storage media on your phone.
5. Processor. Again. Phone mainly for everyday tasks, and movies. tasks copes perfectly well with the data.
6. Jack Favorite 3.5mm. As the saying goes: "inventing new, can not forget the old." And then the orange guys know what to do.
7. Firmware. Well here without question. There is everything that you want. Want Pink Pony on the screen, please. Want to go as a tough guy with iPhones, please limitless screen. Madly in love this feature. Very comfortable.
Do you want to customize everything down to the smallest details, all in your hands. Initial setup is minimal. Half an hour and the phone completely customized to you.
The rest of the buns: IR port do not use, the Bluetooth is connected with the second mi band-om (all good), a good speaker, microphone level, camera enough for me, but of course, would be better. I love mobile photos. Especially selfie and portrait modes.

And now, the most interesting. Minuses.

1. On the block for some reason do not show notification only in the curtain.
2. Some topics sloppy work from the store. Why add to the store that is not checked.
3. Automatic brightness. Powered sloppy. Sometimes a long time comes that you need to add or subtract, and sometimes, on the contrary, makes it too fast, even when it does not need.
4. Wipe. I wish that in addition to the brightness slider to add the same with sound. it is often in very short supply.

Let's sum up.
Should I take this phone for everyday purposes? Yes!
Should I take this phone for movies and games? Yes!
Does this phone runs cooler? I have never noticed the intense heat. Maximum bit warm.
Camera? Well, if for himself, a lover, yes. If a professional, it is better to look for something more suitable.
Attached Image

K
Number of characters exceeded.

Post has been editedDishkou - 01.08.18, 18:56
Reason for editing: Adding entry

Greetings.
I useXiaomi Redmi 3 . I would like to test OS interface .
Some time on my phone standing Stock Miui 9, but because of the lack of OS updates, I have setLineageOS with Android 7.1.2 .
I really like the standart "naked" Android interface because of its simplicity, brevity and informative - all that was missing in Miui.
Entering the settings, we can just see it: Notifications tab? - three applications push blocked; Battery tab? - 59% charge remaining and approximately 18 hours (the graph in the tab itself). Very handy and without painstaking search.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There are, of course, and this interface flaws. For example, you can not respond to a message when the screen is locked (in Miui possible) - you will need to enter your password. Comes to the fact that the screen is locked, you can turn on / off the flashlight of the curtain notifications, but you can not turn it off by pressing the relevant notification.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

A big plus in LineageOS I consider openness and trust of the user. I can disable scanning applications that are installed through the ADB (in Miui it is very difficult to do), turn on Root settings (of course, in most standard firmware can not do this), boot into Recovery / Bootloader, including the terminal "out of the box", to see which application / service consumes much memory - and this is only a small part of the firmware enables easy to do. You can also freeze almost any system application, a camera or even a standard keyboard - firmware allows it.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Despite some shortcomings, I think LineageOS one of the best firmware in the market, but the standard Android interface I still continues to delight.

Post has been editedevendator - 31.07.18, 00:44

Rep: (18)
1. Zte Blade V9
2. enjoys photography, so it will be interesting to try out the new camera Xiaomi
3. Brief chambers Zte V9. The main camera phone, as it is now fashionable, is constructed using two matrices: a main 16Mp resolution (f1.8) and with auxiliary 5Mp resolution. With the help of the auxiliary matrix can be obtained bokeh effect which makes the photos more interesting and helps to highlight the main subject is from the background. And as you can produce postfokusirovku already made photos.
In the camera settings in addition to the standard settings have Pro mode, which will be interesting for beginners who want to improve their level photoskill and advanced users who are familiar with RAW format.
Front camera having resolution of 13Mp, stars from the sky is not enough, but to capture good selfie capable. The only thing on my mind a remark: for a good selfie selfie-you must use a stick, as when shooting handheld pictures are not clear, and this is due most likely due to a fixed focal length.
But in general, the cameras Zte V9 easy and convenient to use in the normal Auto mode, in order to make a good picture. I wish you all good pictures [attachment = "13473645: IMG_201 ... _003940.jpg"]! [Attachment = "13473645: IMG_201 ... _003940.jpg"]
It is a pity, but I urgently need to leave the capital ... And so would like to participate. I withdraw from a distance ...

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedaleksandr2575 - 03.08.18, 17:45

1. One plus 5
2. Testing device operating in everyday tasks. (Either the camera, so very often photograph at night and are interested in the presence of a manual camera settings)
3. One plus 5 - perfect phone. Spoken phone for the second year and he told me not a bit tired.
Before was iPhone 5s, and he gave me a bunch of inconveniences, ranging from the lack of NFC and finishing off the cold. Phone now - it's connection to the world, camera, player and set-top box in a bottle during the day. And one plus 5 performs it on 5+.
Charging the phone is held in the morning immediately after the alarm. Phone is used in hard mode. Constantly working 4g +, Bluetooth and GPS.
Using two SIM cards, one for normal calls and surfing the Internet, with the other bezlimita vk + yt (all 85 rubles. Thanks iota for this possibility).
YouTube app traffic on average per month 25GB + -5. Also 10-13 gb cr. Well, Instagram 1-2gb. (This traffic only through the mobile internet). So here I am dependent on the Internet.
Battery recharging do not produce during the day. By the end of the day it is still only 15%, and the next morning I produce charge.
Photo on the phone in normal mode does not suit me at night, so bought a tripod and use a manual mode with an exposure of at least 4 seconds. This decision has beaten off the need to buy SLRs.
phone plus is almost naked Android, but the add-only supplement to the ideal phone. Constant updates do not give a phone to get bored. Now android 8.1 and I'm already looking forward to the top corner.
I could talk at length about dignity, but if we talk about the disadvantages, then they simply do not.
I'm just wondering, will there any other smartphone also have to meet all criteria.
Good luck to everyone, and a full charge

K
You must select and perform one task. If you choose the third task, the task with which the smartphone copes necessary to select the best.

Post has been editedDishkou - 01.08.18, 18:59

Rep: (5)
1) Redmi plus 5
2) I would like to test the device in everyday tasks.
3) If we talk briefly about this phone, we can say that this is one of the best phones that I come across in my life. Price quality meets expectations. Of course in everyday life, this smartphone will prove real workhorse. The screen is 5.99 "will not only comfortably read, watch videos, play but also to work at any time of the day. Pre-office applications in clear text makes it clear that this phone is simply no boundaries and the ability to quickly and efficiently transmit images from the phone screen on a wireless display make it an indispensable tool in your office or universal multimedia station for the home. the volume of its battery will allow you to be self-contained full-time and cope with any load whether it be long or broadcast Plays and films. The responsiveness of the touch screen as shown to me is set at the level of intuition, since from time to time it seems that the phone itself knows that you want to click. The quality of the same images on your phone can compete with desktop monitors, and be ultimately at times better. Perhaps it unique phone combines all the innovations of modern technology, large screen, good autonomy and high build quality. As for the detailed description:

And so in order. I acquired my phone relying on its price and quality as well as on the amount of memory. Mindful of past mistakes in the choice of mobile device I chose this device. The first few days were a test, not only for my new friend, but also for me. As they say bought a check!
The first day. (Settings, Internet Wi-Fi, Translation)
Here finally unpack your purchase and run it I was greeted quite friendly and simple interface. I think many would be easy enough to figure out the setup. Phone I got a 80% battery charge and the first thing he decided to discharge (yes yes I am one of those who believe in the myth that the new phone is to be discharged to 5-10% before starting to use it. While as for me it quite an old trick, but my habit is very difficult to ignore.) the first thing after the initial setup, and I connected to Wi-FI. I was pleasantly surprised to see a rainbow in the 5Ghz network on the new phone! About a miracle, I finally appreciate this amazing technology! Connecting happened with lightning speed. Sensor though he divined the movement of my fingers on the screen. Well let's go! In front of a few hours hard torture for me anyway accurately. Oh very much I do not like to mess around with downloading programs, games, music and stuff because it's always sooo long even after the almighty WiFi. How I was surprised when the program began with lightning speed load on my phone and music downloadable from the expanses of RU-net seemed to be instantly provided internal storage. Yet 5GHz on the phone is a very cool thing! After spending a few hours at throwing music, horse racing games, software, search for the simplest and climbing on the Internet I managed to spend 23% of the charge. In just a few hours on the phone the impression formed only positive. Large bright screen which can be clearly seen not only pictures but also small text. Read on this screen a pleasure but about watching movies and I will not say. The only disappointment in all this was not the adaptability of many games and applications on the screen of the smartphone. On each side were observed not only the band but also clone image. I can not say that I was annoying the problem, but eventually just cease to pay attention to it. The next test for my little friend began broadcasting on wireless display that is on the TV Samsung 49 ". I want to say that I was very pleasantly surprised to find that the phone very quickly joined the TV and gave quite a good picture, but sometimes crash occurred on images, but it was so miserable that I almost did not notice it as it freezes. This trial lasted more than 5 hours! I saw it! Youtube, Anidab, Smotroshki. no problems arose, and best of all that the quality of the transmitted sound was enough good.
Total for the first day I was able to still put your phone battery at 57%. For me, this is an interesting experience that once again convinced me that this phone is the right choice.
Second day. (Walk, Internet 3g-4g, Games, Music)
On the second day I had to go on a trip around the city. Well this is an excellent opportunity to test the 3G-4G and GPS. Leaving the house, I immediately launched Yandex maps and paved the route of its following. What bank is charged, the route is laid on the phone 32% of the battery sticks headphones, turn Muzyaka and stomped on business. As soon as the music started I like breath. What is it? It's my headphones so should sound? And what I was listening to this? These issues were not given to me while I'm on the entire route to the subway. I did not think that the Chinese headphones from the company QKZ be so wonderful sound, and most importantly, I was surprised that I still have a huge stock of the volume on the phone. Oh sorry, I got carried away so that this did not include GPS but oh well to the front of even a great way to look at it would be capable of this phone in the subway. Unfortunately I was waiting for a slight disappointment in the subway my phone refused to work with the 3G and 4G, rushed to the aid of Wi-FI on the Moscow metro. Open the Google begin our journey through the world of news with pleasant music. Never so fond of reading on the phone that nearly drove his station. Out on the street, I finally decided to open Yandex maps and consult with GPS navigation Imagine my disappointment when the entire route to route phone permanently lost contact with the satellites. As much as I tried not to set up everything was empty. Navigator and sent to throw it to the south, then west. then all froze in place. Unfortunately, as this phone navigator showed itself at its worst side. (End? ... To be continued) As this test job, I do not see any point in trying to write a great article ...
Thanks to all!

K
Not met the requirements for tests. Exceeded the number of characters.

Post has been editedDishkou - 02.08.18, 16:49

IT specialist and work for a long time used the Nexus 5X. Now I use LG v30 +. it is important for me that the machine was fast. LG copes with this problem more than fine. Big screen without the "eyebrows" and with an excellent AMOLED matrix, allows to work with terminals and remote desktop. It is very convenient to work in two windows, especially without "brakes". The battery of the smartphone is also at altitude - from 10 am to 23 pm active use, the battery charge remains at 20%. Operating system on this model works very quickly - no lag and "conceiving". Very nice to open the application in a few seconds. Additional buns - a separate audio chip and elegant wide-angle camera, which rescued more than once. Shirokougolka - taxis. Smartphone keeps me your screen, performance and flexibility of use. And yes, it is possible to work even in the shower.

Post has been editedstewart5600 - 31.07.18, 02:51
Reason for editing: Errors, additions

Rep: (3)
1) OnePlus 5
2) smartphone interface that's what I want to test, the software is very important for me, in fact it is something with which I interact and then what the company and its ideas give me the pleasure of using.
3) Hi, in my smartphone installed shell OxegenOS is almost naked android with chips from the company OnePlas. The first thing I want to tell you is unlocking the face. Stability and speed of recognition is a very important point, and then it works like lightning, and it impresses its stability.
Two tapa on the screen or pressing the power button and I in the interface smartphone bypassing the lock screen.
The next thing I want to tell it the onscreen keys: they are uncomfortable stretch in the bottom of the smartphone, and in applications such as youtube or play keys are hidden and do not interfere.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Now the drawbacks: lack of Russian t9 in dialer. For me this is an important feature click dialer>typed name>after selecting a contact call key, now it is necessary to do a very large chain operations on a device whose primary function is to call the book>search icon (the icon is at the top so the one hand, without interception by no means to do)>type the name>open a contact card>and only there, press the call, you will agree it is convenient can not be named!
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

OnePlas 5 interesting device that pleases me more than a year, and I can call its interface "friendly."

Post has been editedvladislav_s - 31.07.18, 03:54
Reason for editing: errors

Samsung galaxy s8 Android 8.0. I would like to test the operating system. Prior to that used sony xperia z1 it I was completely satisfied, but already obsolete. But when I started to use the galaxy s8 I realized - "happiness in the little things" .vo first once estimated useful software preinstalled - which I had to buy or download for free but annoying advertising. Extra applications virtually none. The next thing I appreciated - is multitasking (very useful, for example in the car to use the navigation at the same time in the second window to open other applications, such as messages, WhatsApp, YouTube, and practically any application.) As well pleased with the opportunity to fully personalize your phone: up to a permutation mestami.tak control buttons do not can not distinguish quality display with adjustable resolution. Well, about the advantages of my smartphone I can talk endlessly, as the disadvantages have not noticed any, but here is not the case. When buying a Samsung Galaxy s8 I also considered Xiaomi brand, but the device does not suit me at my requirements (either missing the NFC or not enough iron performance or lame quality of the screen. Here I would like to test the new product, as it seems, and with screen no problem, and the performance should be on top, and NFC is present (which is very important to me). So, questions remain on the operating system. Especially my friend is now thinking of purchasing a new phone, and is considering one of the options ka Device oystva this manufacturer. So we would like to find out if he should advise as the selection criteria it is similar to mine.

Post has been editedAngel_13 - 31.07.18, 03:43

Rep: (2)
1. Nexus 5
2. Testing device in everyday tasks. Just wanted to appreciate the convenience and speed of the operating system works.
3. This unit was selected by me for a long time. For me, the main criterion was important that the phone should not slow down and fail, because you will use them every day and the purchase must not be for one year. So my choice fell on him one of the flagships of the available time, which will be the favorite of so many, but this will only be known after a while.
This is probably my best smartphone of those that I have long been though before I used iphone 3gs which I did not like its limited functionality and strong binding to aytyunsu.
In my new smartphone is pre-installed Android 4.4 net that just flew on a smartphone, even the current firmware 6.0.1 rabotet loose 4 cores and 2 GB of memory solve. You could even say that the stock android was changing before my eyes, and has become almost a standard system with its speed and reliability. The smartphone has a main chamber 8 MF module with minimal optical stabilization and auto focus. Front camera is very rarely use it there frankly weak (selfie era has not yet occurred at the time of its release). We would like to highlight the photo mode "HDR +" He pulls out a great many photos making them very clear and of good quality, even by today's standards, it is especially useful when photographing documents and other texts, he does not illuminates and correctly focuses text on a white background not zamylivaya it.
Phones with NFC technology which has proved itself immediately, but it turned out to be extremely useful and is virtually interchangeable, contactless payments via smartphone is the thing a lot of nondescript but very noticeable in its absence, the subtleties, because even work with some travel cards may be carried out with NFC.
This unit has a wireless charging, I have this function of the application is not found, but her presence I am extremely pleased and did not say it would be unfair to the smartphone, for sure there are many who use it until now, and is looking for it in the current devices.
I play in the smartphone is already rare, the modern game it is very warm and heavily planted already "tired" battery that is the weakest of his place. 2300 mAh even then was not the best indicator. Another weakness is not the loud speaker when the phone is far from the call can be simply not to hear.
When it is used in the active mode calls / internet access (LTE + Wifi) (web surfing and instant messenger) of its charge lasts up to half a day at a stretch. Often overcame vidyashku on youtube no problem with the network on smartphone not seen Wifi 2.4-Ghz and 5-Ghz work perfectly, LTE / 3G without problems, as well as a common bond all super. It is worth noting that on a daily basis, I often use otg usb function (32 gigabytes of memory with no expansion slots is not enough), to connect the USB drive to the phone for viewing movies and expeditious copy / Swapping different documents with someone else stick with no close computer perehodnichki in I have always))

As a result, I can say the following.
LG has managed to embody the perfect smart phone stuffed with all than only it was possible, this is the best smartphone in the Nexus line, in my opinion no one was unable to repeat his success. The device after no small amount of time to perform its main tasks set before him, even during his choice, and it is easy to use, high-quality communications, speed and reliability.

Located in the personal use of about 4 years.

K
Not met the requirements for tests. Exceeded the number of characters.

Post has been editedDishkou - 02.08.18, 16:54

1) Sony C5 Ultra Dual
2) General Testing
3) The smartphone has a large frameless screen, and front speakers. Ideal for conferences on Skype: forward-facing camera is equivalent to the basic kamere- 13Mp with a soft, blinding eyes lighting.
For watching movies and surfing the Internet fits the ideal-screen size of 6 inches is enough for all your daily tasks.
Separate slots for two SIM cards and the card pamyati- great advantage today, I can connect my work number, personal number, without sacrificing the memory!
Thanks to the super auto mode the camera does not even need to spend time setting everything works perfectly out of the box.
also a great advantage of the device is the presence NFC- can no longer carry a thick wallet full of cards are now all in one place.

Among the few drawbacks of this device it should be noted akkumulyator- phone for a long time charging, and very quickly sits down, eats up the lion's share of energy shield.
as plastic glossy surface of the rear kryshki- not the best solution, for the 2 years of work, a host of scratches, even peeling Sony letters.

Overall, an excellent device is the flagship lineyki- anything extra, combines the functions of the tablet and phone.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/15/20, 06:16