Message#1
30.07.18, 15:48
a guest
[online]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 0
Check in: 04.07.18

Dear readers and guestssavagemessiahzine.com, Xiaomi fans and owners of other smartphones! We invite you to take part in testing the new device from the most popular brand among our users. No, we will not say what kind of device it is, but we will give a hint: smart camera, 6 GB, NFC. Intrigued? Further more. After testing, you don’t have to return smartphones, this is a gift ... What? Where do I need to sign?

Testing will be held in Moscowfrom August 6 to 10. All participants selected by our jury will be invited to the office.savagemessiahzine.com. There, together with a smartphone, everyone will receive a pre-selected task — test the camera, OS interface, or test the smartphone in their daily tasks — and detailed instructions.

A few days will be given for testing, and as a result, you will need to share your opinion about the new product. Text will be sent to editors.savagemessiahzine.comfor further publication in the main tape. The devices on which the experiments will be performed will go to the pockets of their new owners.

To take part in the competition, you must:
1) be older than 18 years;
2) be in Moscow from August 6 to 10;
3) to be able to competently express thoughts;
4) to be registered on the sitesavagemessiahzine.comuntil July 29, 2018;
5) fileonean application in this topic (no longer needed - only one smartphone is still in the hands).

How to apply:
From July 30 to August 6 (12:00) leave a message in this thread and wait for the decision of the jury - out of all the candidates three test participants will be selected. One post is enough, but its content is important.

The points that should be in the application:
1) The model of the smartphone that you use;
2) Indicate exactly what you would like to test in the new Xiaomi: camera, OS interface or device operation in everyday tasks.
3) Perform a test task - one of the three, depending on what you want to learn in your smartphone (for more details on each task, see below). As an "experimental" take your own apparatus.
Attention! Applications in which at least one of the listed points will not be listed will not be considered!

Test items
1. Camera.
Choose an object for photography - an unusual building, a sculptural composition, or something interesting at your discretion. Pay attention to the composition of the frame - we will evaluate including your skills as a photographer. In the frame must be the word Xiaomi - written by hand, on the monitor screen, or even on a person (fantasy is welcomed). As a result, you should get photos that reveal the capabilities of the smartphones' cameras - the main and front ones - one photo for each. Confirming label added using photo editors is prohibited.

Example of the task:
Photos from the main camera
Attached Image
Selfies
Attached Image

2. OS interface.

Describe the features of the OS interface of your device - what stands out from the competition, the pros and cons of the firmware. What features do you find particularly useful, what are superfluous and only in vain do you spend your smartphone resource, and what capabilities does the software lack, on the contrary? It is necessary to paint at least three firmware functions (at least one function for each case). Support the text with appropriate screenshots (under the spoiler or a link to the archive in the "cloud"). No need to write a great essay, you should get a short note up to 1500 characters.

Example of the task:
My smartphone is running the operating system Android 7.0. Initially, I did not like the fact that a large number of applications were pre-installed on the smartphone, as is often the case. They were just enough to remove, the truth had to spend time on it.
In general, the interface is simple, classic for Android devices, any user can handle it. It's nice that the flashlight and camera can be opened with a gesture right from the locked screen, on my old smartphone there was clearly not enough of this function.
The main thing that I like about the smartphone's interface is how to work with notifications on the locked screen, you can easily remove them, reply to messages in applications, in the mail, transfer and end reminders. At the same time, to mark the read message in a third-party application, you do not need to unlock the phone and enter the passcode.
It used to irritate me on all smartphones that it is very difficult to enable or disable notifications from applications. It was necessary to do this in several places at once: in the settings of a separate application, in the notification settings, in the lock screen settings ... Here it is done only in the notification settings. Is that some applications allow advanced settings in the interface of the application itself, but this is a separate conversation.

3. General testing of the smartphone. For what tasks it is best suited.
Write a short story aboutWhat tasks does your smartphone do best? What exactly is suitable for your smartphone - for work, games, photography, or maybe it is an image device.Highlight a few main tasks, do not need to write about everything. Explain why you think so. If necessary, support the story with photos of the smartphone and screenshots (under the spoiler or a link to the archive in the "cloud"). No need to write a great essay, you should get a small note without a volume of up to 1500 characters.

An example of a task (in this case games are chosen as an everyday task):
The smartphone has a powerful processor, colorful frameless screen and a good adaptation for games. As befits a similar model, it copes with the "heavy" games. The display response time is 1 ms, and the refresh rate is 90 Hz. Even the fastest games are not late in the picture.
The Type-C connector is located on the side panel of the smartphone instead of the bottom, it allows you to simultaneously charge it and play without putting your hands on the wire, as happens on ordinary models.
The smartphone was equipped with an additional cooling plate, so the hands during the game do not melt, as under the Krasnodar sun in July. In previous smartphones, this annoyed me, and sometimes it was even a bit scary that the battery would catch fire.
Of all my smartphones, the best combination for games (according to the characteristics of the screen / sound / speed / autonomy) has not yet existed, even in devices more expensive than this.

Attention! By leaving the application, you confirm your readiness to participate in testing and guarantee your presence in Moscow from August 6 to 10, as well as the opportunity to meet with the teamsavagemessiahzine.comby prior arrangement.

We are waiting for applications not only from Android fans and users, but also from iPhone owners! Good luck to everyone who decides to try their luck!

Teamsavagemessiahzine.comand Xiaomi company thank all the participants!

We are glad to announce that the Xiaomi Mi8 smartphone will take part in testing:

• Noram Evok (Photo Test)
  • anferov (interface test)
  • unlying (General Testing)

Post has been editedDishkou - 08.08.18, 10:53
slink21
Message#522
06.08.18, 11:32
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 29
Check in: 21.02.15
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

Good day! My name is Alexander, I am a developer for Android. At the moment I am engaged in learning and using neural networks (mobileNet v1 / v2, Inception v3) in TensorFlow. In this regard, I would like, in addition to the standard shell tests, to check how Xiaomi succeeded in adapting their devices for artificial intelligence.
I enclose links to my previous interface reviews.
LineageOS

ColorOS

K
Requirements for the test task are not met.

Post has been editedDishkou - 07.08.18, 11:42
Realmambr
Message#523
06.08.18, 11:37
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 15.05.16

1. HTC ONE M7 DUAL SIM
2. Daily tasks, such as: work with office applications, work time, quality of shooting, It is time to change the phone below, I consider Xaiomi - a great opportunity to test :)
3. Firstly, I liked him externally :) There was also a task at that time to have 2 active radio modules on board.
5 years ago it was the flagship, besides LTE support, it has everything, there were no complaints about performance for the first 3 years, 32 GB of internal memory + 64 GB on SD, even by modern standards
not quite bad, the main problem is the battery is 2300 mAh - it turned out to be too small for the two active radio modules, it’s good that now the banks have become small :) Of the minuses, the manufacturer quickly stopped releasing new firmware for this model.
wolf26225
Message#524
06.08.18, 11:38
a guest
[offline]

Messages 0
Check in: 10.05.14
Nokia Lumia 1320

Main phone: iphone 6s +; In the new device from Xiaomi, I am interested in the overall functionality of the system, since recently I have not been satisfied with the work of iOS; I'm interested in multitasking, integration with cloud storage, work in engineering programs that require a large load of operational memory and processor.
mityamoon
Message#525
06.08.18, 11:41
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 02.11.12

1. Honor View 10 (V10) Red rst 128 GB.
2. Use in the usual daily mode (first of all: autonomy, and sometimes games).
3. General testing of the smartphone.
Use for everyday tasks. Very convenient face recognition and fast print (I use in the evening when the face is no longer recognized).
The camera with artificial intelligence, but did not particularly feel it, although the photos are very high-quality, with manual settings you can achieve perfect pictures even in the dark. When using the phone navigator, it lasts for 7-8 hours of the screen on the left. There is also a quick charge Quickchar 3.0, which in 30 minutes charges 20-40%. I use NFC all the time, it works very interesting, because I also have old cards without a module of the availability of contactless payment, but by adding data to the phone with these cards it becomes possible to pay for purchases and contactless. Sometimes I play WOT blitz charge is enough for this game to be fed up and 50-60% still remains. Large screen allows you to use office programs and time viewer `th. Memory is enough for the eyes.
Sincerely, Dmitry.
SpawnQQ
Message#526
06.08.18, 11:42
Minusiki is your limit
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 692
Check in: 21.08.15

1) Xiaomi redmi note 4x
2) I would like to test the operation of the device in everyday tasks.
3) A smartphone for me is first and foremost a working tool and when choosing it I follow three criteria, namely: autonomy, responsiveness and usability. In Xiaomi redmi note 4x, all this is there. During the active working day, I actively use various navigation and information applications and a snapdragon 625 processor with 3 gb of RAM is more than enough for me. The 4100 mah battery also allows me to actively manage my working day from morning to late evening without recharging the battery, which is very convenient. On the back of the phone there is a fingerprint scanner, which often allows you to use the device with one hand. And I also want to note that the body consists of aluminum, respectively, it is harder to damage than plastic. For me, a person working with tools - this is a definite plus. The smartphone is equipped with a 13 menapbikselnoy camera that allows you to make quite suitable pictures that you are not ashamed to send to the customer, for example.
My conclusion is that Xiaomi redmi note 4x is an excellent “workhorse” and it seems to me that the best option for the budget phone category at the moment. I do not regret that I bought it and advise you. Thank you for your attention, all the best!

--------------------
Waiting for the day when autists are onsavagemessiahzine.comwill be banned by hwid and mac-address ...
Asus Max Pro M1 x Bootleggers ROM-Pie4X00T.4.1-Stable-Unshishufied-20190329-140249 x PBH-v13
zzzloj
Message#527
06.08.18, 11:44
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2744
Check in: 30.12.07
Apple iPhone X

Hello! :)
1) iPhone 7
2) The operation of the device in everyday tasks.
3) The main application is work tasks. In assessing whether a smartphone is suitable for meeting business needs, I use several basic criteria:
1) At the moment, the indicator of the ability to work with 2 SIM cards has become important (that's why I decided to take part in testing);
2) Battery life - the activity is associated with travel and it is not always convenient to take with you a power bank or a bunch of chargers for various gadgets;
3) Using VPN - to work with the corporate portal;
4) Using the mobile application 1C: workflow;
5) Exchange - where do without it? )
6) Work with office applications - presentations, word, excel, it is important here that there was a correct work with large tables and the device due to its performance characteristics did not think about them for a long time;
7) Correctly worked with applications on bitrix;
8) Correct work with software fromRegistry

Post has been editedzzzloj - 06.08.18, 11:45
Reason for editing: ochepyatki

--------------------
sergeram26
Message#528
06.08.18, 11:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 306
Check in: 08.10.13

1. The main smart xiaomi mi mix 256GB.
2. Daily use.
Hello. With smarts "friends", as they say, ~ 20 years. Not even a hundred of them exchanged their devices in use (thanks to the opportunity to borrow for ridiculous money at brand offices in Moscow time). The first, of course, were purchased "over the hill", as it was once said. He could rightfully identify himself with those who are now called "geeks." But, to my choice of the current apparatus.
Mi Mix is ​​a very balanced smart, like don’t look at it (except for the camera, but that turned out to be just solved by installing GCam). I wanted a universal phone for any tasks. And I, for sure, did not lose the choice:
- A battery of 4.400 "moves" is always enough for the whole day. The headache of many people is now in the past.
- the screen, no matter auo or sharp ips allows you not to "plant" the vision with any tasks. Especially like the now rare aspect ratio - 17: 9. Any user will appreciate this in comparison with the so-called in common people and fashionable "sausages" - 18.5: 9.
- "Stone", 821st snapdragon, is enough in any toys, let alone the typical needs of the average user
- the sound of the built-in digital-to-analog converter qualcomm aqstic with amplification up to 4W and 24bit / 192kHz streaming was amazing and others, taking into account the sound akm 4490 or barre-brown - this will tell a lot to audiophiles).
Probably this is the first smart in which I did not find real flaws. And who has no desire to change anything. And simply, this is really a beautiful work of art, as recognized by some European museums of modern art, placing it in their collections.
Thank

Ykrop777
Message#529
06.08.18, 11:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 175
Check in: 16.03.11
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/64

1. Xiaomi Mi A1

2. OS interface

3. Mi A1 is running the Android 8.x.x operating system, but the MIUI shell, like on other Xiaomi devices, is not here. The smartphone is one of the brightest representatives of devices based on Android One - a version in which there is “nothing superfluous” as they assure us on the official website. The so-called "naked" Android as it is - without graphical shells, launchers and pre-installed applications. Instead of standard applications from the manufacturer (gallery, player, etc.), applications from Google are used here - Google Photos or Play Music, for example. Even such applications are a calendar, a phone and messages from the search giant too.

The shell does not have any special and exclusive features, everything is limited by the capabilities of Android itself. At the moment, the Android OS itself already has enough features and settings that allow you to feel great. Splitting the screen - it is very convenient to use two applications at the same time, for example, when watching a video, answer someone in the messenger or search for parallel information on the network. Also pleased with the ability to respond to messages directly from the notification blind, without going into the application. And, of course, Picture in Picture (PiP) - somewhere in the background plays a video in a small square, and I fully use the application I need. For vivid screenshots of functions, see under the spoiler.

But not everyone likes naked Android. Often, people lack the subtle capabilities and settings that were in other shells, in the same MIUI. Personally, I do not have enough "In my pocket" mode and unlocking on a double tap of the screen from MIUI (there was an experience with smartphones of the Redmi line). But this is a particular. In general, Android One is pleased with its speed and conciseness (material design), as well as "weightlessness" - the load on the RAM and the processor is lower, which has a positive effect on performance.

PS: I would very much like to test the new flagship Xiaomi, to see what the device from the Chinese manufacturer is capable of today. First of all, MIUI and the camera are interested;)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedYkrop777 - 06.08.18, 11:49
alexbt4m
Message#530
06.08.18, 11:50
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 28.04.13

1) iPhone 5s
2) OS interface
3) For me, the most important thing is the simplicity of the system, without a heap of pre-installed programs, with the fastest interface without lags. That is why I have been living with iOS for 3 years already.
A small prehistory: there were times when I was sitting on an android, the only such device was the LG Nexus 5. At that time, branded shells from manufacturers were simply terrible, they even jammed on top devices, they were overloaded with all sorts of trash. Pure android - “must-have”. It was the perfect smartphone, as Google conceived it, but unfortunately it broke.
On iOS, I was pulled by a girl, and I did not regret. The system itself is very simple, yes, there are limitations to minimize pirated content, but you quickly get used to them. I used to think: “Pay for music? You really chtoli? ". Now, on the contrary, I think that it’s better that I pay these 269 rubles (we all spend the same amount or more on a single lunch) a month for family access for 6 people, but I’ll listen to original songs in good quality, in a convenient player with various top charts, selections and recommendations. I seemed to have stepped over to a new level. It was on iOS that I began to appreciate the safety and security of data. Stealing the iPhone is pointless, because no one can hack it and untie it from the account. Now I keep all passwords in iOS, no other system (windows, android, etc.) I do not trust. In terms of speed, everything was great until iOS 11, which is why, without waiting for the release, I already use iOS 12 beta 5 for developers. People who say that you can not customize iOS for yourself are very mistaken. The only thing that can not be - change the styles and icons, but I think this is an echo of the past. Spread applications on the desktop as you like, put everything in folders, insist the quick access window according to your preferences, adjust the permissions for applications without any problems - everything is thought out to the smallest detail.

My old man (iPhone 5s) has already outlived his own, you need to take a replacement for him, but before that I would like to see how the android has changed, is it possible to give it a chance?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedalexbt4m - 06.08.18, 11:52
Vladkor97
Message#531
06.08.18, 11:52
Mi-Room and Global BETA-team
[online]

Messages 1283
Check in: 06.02.13
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

Good day, my name is Vladislav, I'm 21 years old. I am interested in mobile photography, so I would like to test the camera of a new smartphone.
1) The model of the smartphone that you use:Xiaomi Mi5s
2) Indicate exactly what you would like to test in the new Xiaomi:the camera
3) Test
Xiaomi Mi5s smartphone is the second flagship of the company in 2016. Its characteristic feature is the IMX378 camera sensor with a resolution of 12 megapixels and a size of 1 / 2.3 inches, an f / 2.0 aperture and a pixel size of 1.55µm, the same as in the first-generation Google Pixel. In theory, such characteristics allow to get less noise in low light conditions. The test task includes only 2 photos, which, I believe, is not enough for an objective assessment of the camera, since it is necessary to test it in both automatic and manual mode to get the most objective results, which I would like to do in case if the smartphone gets to the test for me.
So, go to the task itself.
Selfie Camera Test: INNOVATIONS FOR EVERYONE
The photo next to me captures the UNESCO monument in my hometown Pokrov, a chocolate fairy who holds Milka chocolate in her hands. During our meeting, I told her about Xiaomi and its smartphones. "Innovation for everyone, even for sculpture," I said. You can see the result in the photo, the chocolate in hands was replaced by the box of the former flagship of the company - Mi5. One has to start somewhere :) The Google camera application with HDR + enabled in automatic mode was used for the snapshot. The shooting conditions were difficult, as it was necessary not only to capture the inscription, but also objects, some of which are in the shade, and the other in the sun. If we take photos of the crop, for example, on the face, then there is a graininess and a small soap, but it was difficult to achieve more, seeing complex lighting and no longer the new front camera module.
Attached Image

Main Chamber Test: Chinese Tea Party
Due to the fact that the company is Chinese, and the Chinese are very fond of tea, it was decided to beat this topic in the picture. Chinese tea, old Chinese tray and new phone. Focus on objects on the tray. Photo in manual mode on the camera MIUI. White balance: auto, focal length: 4.73mm, shutter speed: 1/40, ISO value: 678, aperture: 2.0. If you make crocs, then you can see the soap on the photo: the trouble is the standard MIUI camera. Disabling the noise version in the custom version or shooting on Google camera usually fixes this problem, but it was decided to check the main camera in standard conditions.
Attached Image

As we can see, the cameras of the smartphone manifest themselves quite well, but, nevertheless, the software needs to be improved.
As I wrote above, 2 photos for each of the cameras do not give a complete picture of the camera. In order not to violate the rules of the competition, but still to show all the capabilities of the Mi5s sensor - I attach a link to a photo taken not for the competition, but for myself. In the comments for each photo describes the conditions of shooting and applied software.
Additional photos

Post has been editedVladkor97 - 06.08.18, 11:55
Reason for editing: Attached additional photo

--------------------
[Device]Xiaomi Mi5S[ROM]Global Beta MIUI 10[Recovery]TWRP
Xiaomi MI Pad 4 LTE
pavel1987
Message#532
06.08.18, 11:52
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 27
Check in: 09.08.11

1) Samsung S7 (Android 8.0.0 + Samsung Experience 9.0);

2) OS interface;

3) On all previous phones I felt the need to constantly improve the interface, I had to use all sorts of custom firmware, utilities and patches. The shell of Samsung TouchWiz also initially had a lot of complaints. However, the Samsung S7 and the updated Samsung Experience shell have changed my idea of ​​using the phone in the "right out of the box" mode.

One of the main features of the interface of smartphones running the Android system is the ability to customizeDesktop depending on your preferences. Even a convenient search for applications and the ability to organize them into folders can not be compared with a well-thought-out desktop. My desktop looks concise, but allows me to have the fastest access to important information, such as weather and news, as well as frequently used contacts and applications. However, subsequent updates to the system made adjustments to this unconditional convenience - the appearance of the folder previously adjusted to the number of applications in it, and it was possible to choose the optimal ratio between the size of the labels and the number of applications. Now, by default, the appearance of the folder implies adding at least 9 applications for convenient display, which may be convenient for organizing in the applications menu, but is completely inappropriate for the desktop.
Screenshot Desktop
Attached Image

Process optimization on the smartphone is for the modern user is no longer an additional opportunity, but a daily necessity in the conditions of large bright screens and demanding applications. Previously, we had to resort to using third-party programs, the most popular of which was Clean Master, which allows us to optimize the use of shared phone memory and free RAM from hidden and unnecessary processes. In the latest firmware updates, optimization of the smartphone has become much easier and more convenient thanks to the Smart manager application integrated into the Samsung Experience shell in the “Optimization” section, and based on the same Clean Master user. Now you can optimize your smartphone with just one click on the screen.
Screenshot of the Optimization section
Attached Image

With the increase in the number of applications, there is a needmanage notifications . In the current firmware, this has become even more convenient - you can directly from the notification area put a reminder about the notification, which will remind you in a certain time of a new letter in the mail or the need to pay the bill for a mobile phone. With the condition of setting up different melodies for different types of notifications, as well as in conjunction with a smart watch, you can forever abandon the need to constantly reach for the phone to make sure that the signal heard does not mean anything important.
Notification Screenshot
Attached Image

K
Number of characters exceeded.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedDishkou - 07.08.18, 11:52
Silverxak
Message#533
06.08.18, 11:57
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Check in: 23.03.13
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 6/64

1. Xiaomi Mi Note 3;
2. I would like to test the smartphone camera;
3. The photos themselves:

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSilverxak - 06.08.18, 11:58
Omegafm
Message#534
06.08.18, 11:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 227
Check in: 30.10.10
Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro

1) Mi5 Pro
2) Operation of the device in everyday tasks.
3) Bad news, really. Recently, talking only about the size of the screen, the processor and the heating of the case. And forget about the factor that plays a major role in the daily use of the smartphone. Ergonomics. The whole world is crazy about big diagonals, bangs and the lack of an audio jack, while almost dropping the phone when used with one hand.
Consider it a prophecy, but the Xiaomi Mi5 is the last Xiaomi device that is convenient to use. There is a reason for this - its width is only 69.2mm. The only competitor in the width of the body of the Samsung Galaxy S8 \ S9 is 68.1mm. You will not find another flagship with the same indicators. I tried. By picking up any other phone, you admire its screen, design, bang (no), but you still feel that something is wrong. And this is called ergonomics. Do not forget her friends. Manufacturers have already forgotten.

--------------------
Benefon ESC! ->Sony Clie PEG NZ-90 ->Toshiba A1304T AU KDDI ->Sony Ericsson T290i ->Eten Glofiish X800 ->Casio A5406CA AU KDDI ->HTC Touch Dual ->Samsung Galaxy S ->Samsung Galaxy SII ->Samsung Galaxy S4 ->Samsung Galaxy Note 4 ->Samsung Galaxy Note 5 ->Xiaomi Mi5
iLovers
Message#535
06.08.18, 11:59
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Check in: 30.03.09
HP iPAQ hx4700

1) Meizu Pro 7 Plus and iPhone 6s Plus
2) Of course the camera.
And in the test task I will give a photo of the iPhone 6s plus. Why iPhone? Because it is more convenient. Despite the 2 cameras in Meizu and the possibility of bokeh emulation, shooting the iPhone is much faster despite the age of the veteran (iPhone 6s plus was released in 2015), less noise and most importantly blurring the image during fast shooting.
I want to evaluate in detail the photo capabilities of Xiaomi Mi8 and have this opportunity.
I will evaluate the technical side by shooting the test world, checking the real resolution, photo-latitude, find and show compression artifacts.
The creative side will be appreciated by the speed and convenience of the camera, and then android is usually not up to par.
Or was it before, but changed with the arrival of android 7.0 and higher? And the new flagships of Xiaomi, the photo capabilities of which are put at the head of all angles, and now the company's resources are focused on leadership in this area?
How interesting to thoroughly examine and compare. Video, new codecs, bitrate. Color coding schemes. Maybe finally 4.2.2? The notorious 10bit, so desirable.
Xiaomi can you?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
Why do I need a signature when a giraffe has a long neck?
gowkin1986
Message#536
06.08.18, 12:00
a guest
[offline]

Messages 0
Check in: 19.08.16

Apply for testing, three minutes left, I use Redmi 4x everyday tasks music, torrent, books, programming and writing sites. With a sound, a trouble, it is necessary to use. I do not have time to write. Waiting for a decision.

--------------------
Think before you think.
iLovers
Message#537
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Check in: 30.03.09
HP iPAQ hx4700

In fact, the last application was sent at 11.59)))

--------------------
Why do I need a signature when a giraffe has a long neck?
Getreal
Message#538
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 26.10.11
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

1) xiaomi MI6
2) The work of the smartphone in everyday tasks
3) I use Xiaomka since the start of sales in Russia. A smartphone equipped with 6GB of RAM and an 8-core processor is perfect for any task - in my case, these are toys and work through remote access. Very convenient and flexible in the settings of the device, even without any outside software, the number of changes in the interface is amazing. Almost everything is changing - from the battery indicator to the setting of the buttons (both at the bottom of the screen and on the side).
-QwertY-
Message#539
06.08.18, 12:01
Social network? No, have not heard!
[offline]

Group: Admins
Messages 4970
Check in: 12.08.06

K
Reception of applications is over.

--------------------
People like me here, people like you here. They don’t go around here, they don’t hide their eyes.Compromise is not for us!
© Alice - Compromise
Winner of the First Prizesavagemessiahzine.comin the nomination of the Hero of the Forum!
Prize winnersavagemessiahzine.comin the nomination "Master'07"

27 pagesV  « < 25 26 27 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:30