Get a new one from Xiaomi as a gift

Rep: (4)
Dear readers and guestssavagemessiahzine.com, Xiaomi fans and owners of other smartphones! We invite you to take part in testing the new device from the most popular brand among our users. No, we will not say what kind of device it is, but we will give a hint: smart camera, 6 GB, NFC. Intrigued? Further more. After testing, you don’t have to return smartphones, this is a gift ... What? Where do I need to sign?

Testing will be held in Moscowfrom August 6 to 10 . All participants selected by our jury will be invited to the office.savagemessiahzine.com. There, together with a smartphone, everyone will receive a pre-selected task — test the camera, OS interface, or test the smartphone in their daily tasks — and detailed instructions.

A few days will be given for testing, and as a result, you will need to share your opinion about the new product. Text will be sent to editors.savagemessiahzine.comfor further publication in the main tape. The devices on which the experiments will be performed will go to the pockets of their new owners.

To take part in the competition, you must:
1) be older than 18 years;
2) be in Moscow from August 6 to 10;
3) to be able to competently express thoughts;
4) to be registered on the sitesavagemessiahzine.comuntil July 29, 2018;
5) fileone an application in this topic (no longer needed - only one smartphone is still in the hands).

How to apply:
From July 30 to August 6 (12:00) leave a message in this thread and wait for the decision of the jury - out of all the candidates three test participants will be selected. One post is enough, but its content is important.

The points that should be in the application:
1) The model of the smartphone that you use;
2) Indicate exactly what you would like to test in the new Xiaomi: camera, OS interface or device operation in everyday tasks.
3) Perform a test task - one of the three, depending on what you want to learn in your smartphone (for more details on each task, see below). As an "experimental" take your own apparatus.
Attention! Applications in which at least one of the listed points will not be listed will not be considered!

Test items
1. Camera .
Select the object for photography - unusual building, sculptural or something of interest to you. Note the composition of the frame - we will evaluate including your photography skills. In the frame must necessarily be a word Xiaomi - written by hand on the screen or on the person (fantasy welcome). As a result, you should get the photos that reveal the possibilities of the smartphone cameras - the main and the front - one on each photo. Confirming the inscription to add to a photo editor is prohibited.

Example of the task:
Photos from the main camera
Attached Image
Selfies
Attached Image

2. OS interface.

Shall describe the interface features of your device OS - what stands out from the competition, the pros and cons of the firmware. What features do you find particularly useful, some unnecessary and just wasted resource consumption of the smartphone, which features a software and, on the contrary, is not enough. You need to paint at least three flashing functions (at least one function for each case). Sustain text corresponding screenshots (under spoiler or a reference to the file in the "cloud"). No need to write a great essay should get a short article up to 1500 characters.

Example of the task:
My smartphone is running the operating system Android 7.0. Initially, I did not like the fact that a large number of applications were pre-installed on the smartphone, as is often the case. They were just enough to remove, the truth had to spend time on it.
In general, the interface is simple, classic for Android devices, any user can handle it. It's nice that the flashlight and camera can be opened with a gesture right from the locked screen, on my old smartphone there was clearly not enough of this function.
The main thing that I like about the smartphone's interface is how to work with notifications on the locked screen, you can easily remove them, reply to messages in applications, in the mail, transfer and end reminders. At the same time, to mark the read message in a third-party application, you do not need to unlock the phone and enter the passcode.
It used to irritate me on all smartphones that it is very difficult to enable or disable notifications from applications. It was necessary to do this in several places at once: in the settings of a separate application, in the notification settings, in the lock screen settings ... Here it is done only in the notification settings. Is that some applications allow advanced settings in the interface of the application itself, but this is a separate conversation.

3. General testing of the smartphone. For what tasks it is best suited.
Write a short story aboutWhat tasks does your smartphone do best? What exactly is suitable for your smartphone - for work, games, photography, or maybe it is an image device. Highlight a few main tasks, do not need to write about everything. Explain why you think so. If necessary, support the story with photos of the smartphone and screenshots (under the spoiler or a link to the archive in the "cloud"). No need to write a great essay, you should get a small note without a volume of up to 1500 characters.

An example of a task (in this case games are chosen as an everyday task):
The smartphone has a powerful processor, colorful frameless screen and a good adaptation for games. As befits a similar model, it copes with the "heavy" games. The display response time is 1 ms, and the refresh rate is 90 Hz. Even the fastest games are not late in the picture.
The Type-C connector is located on the side panel of the smartphone instead of the bottom, it allows you to simultaneously charge it and play without putting your hands on the wire, as happens on ordinary models.
The smartphone was equipped with an additional cooling plate, so the hands during the game do not melt, as under the Krasnodar sun in July. In previous smartphones, this annoyed me, and sometimes it was even a bit scary that the battery would catch fire.
Of all my smartphones, the best combination for games (according to the characteristics of the screen / sound / speed / autonomy) has not yet existed, even in devices more expensive than this.

Attention! By leaving the application, you confirm your readiness to participate in testing and guarantee your presence in Moscow from August 6 to 10, as well as the opportunity to meet with the teamsavagemessiahzine.comby prior arrangement.

We are waiting for applications not only from Android fans and users, but also from iPhone owners! Good luck to everyone who decides to try their luck!

Teamsavagemessiahzine.comand Xiaomi company thank all the participants!

We are glad to announce that the Xiaomi Mi8 smartphone will take part in testing:

• Noram Evok (Photo Test)
  • anferov (interface test)
  • unlying (General Testing)

Post has been editedDishkou - 08.08.18, 10:53

Rep: (0)
The points that should be in the application:
1) The model of the smartphone that you use;

Xiaomi Mi mix 2 s
my wife mi note 3 (help with settings)

2) We would like to test the OS interface.

Previously enjoyed SONY transition to the new shell still causes some difficulty, and I see a lot of that can be modified.

3) Run the test job - interface Xiaomi Mi mix 2 s.

3.1. Many people with this problem and can not run, but I have several times found himself in a situation not very pleasant.
The problem is the automatic lock. carry the phone in Kaman, sometimes the screen turns trying to unlock the input is not a sure pin a few times and initially goes into lock mode, several times a day between 1 minute and 4, one was 15 or 25 minutes (do not remember exactly), in point lock I had an urgent call that I could not do, came to read the message, too, could not enter the code does not allow the system in such moments you want to smash your phone on the asphalt.
In this case, there was such an oddity, all the time until the phone has introduced itself into the "brick" I was listening to music through wireless headphones, and not any lock screen notifications are not sent to me, it seemed like you could have done. Or make some sort of long code to unlock in such cases.
It seems to me when I bought it, to update, there was a setting position in your pocket ... or I think. not the essence of problem should be solved.

3.2. After SONY lacks a menu with all applications, the fact that all applications on the desktop, it is not correct, there is a system application that 1 just launched, and it is constantly working, so why should he take the place of a folder on the desktop? And of course in a separate menu of applications, it would be very convenient to all applications placed in folders and make the desktop just that often are using.

3.3. Since the interface requires the use the system folder would like to add the ability to choose the number of columns in folders, applications are now arranged in 3 columns and the place allows it to 4.

3.4. After starting the application from the folder by pressing the home button, back into the folder where was the logic when it comes up with that would be to go back there the Back button and Home Button should return as the main page of the home screen. Either make this setting option, all of a sudden someone is satisfied with the existing order of things.

3.5. There are a lot of nit-picking, at the moment there is no time to describe everything, the whole phone content, trying to get used to the shortcomings of the fine. The main functions for selection were the wireless charging and NFC to him no complaints.

K
Exceeded the number of characters

Post has been editedDishkou - 02.08.18, 17:21

Rep: (1)
Good day!

1) WhoXiaomi Redmi 4 Prime (Pro) Before that Xiaomi Mi4i, Mi2, Sony Xperia Z1 Compact. At spouses: Huawei P8, Samsung Galaxy S8. There is nothing to compare;)

2) I would like to evaluate theoperation of the device in everyday tasks Because in the working rhythm is more important than

3) At first glance, a good Redmi 4 Pro power must cope with any challenge with enthusiasm. Is it really?
Let's start with the fact that the smartphone really comes easily run common applications like built-in browser, camera, notes, mail. However, it should launch something harder - like 2GIS, Edadil or Yandex Browser and instantly lowers CPU speed.

3 GB of RAM, 2 GB quota system and only 1 GB available for user applications. In general, this is enough, but again, if you start at the same time and the same 2GIS Yandeks.Transport, when switching from one application to another, each begins to run again. Terribly annoying, especially when you need to quickly resolve their cases.

Fingerprint sensor works very quickly, as they say with polukasaniya know the owner and unlock smart. But here was not without its "fly in the ointment." Costs you only a little wet hands and even wipe them with a towel and then your smartphone starts to pretend that sees you for the first time.

What's really cool smartphone without any "but" - a battery. 4000 mAh pull stable for 2 days at normal load. My record - 3.5 days, using the phone a little less than usual.

Phone is made of high quality materials, comfortable in the hand, the camera does not stick out from the back panel. Paint for long time use does not rubbed or peeled off. But polished facets smartphone disappoint. They take over the entire stroke and is strongly scratched even in its case.

The quality of communication, Wi-Fi raises no objections. Support for modern standards of Russian 4G and 5 GHz Wi-Fi is difficult attributed to the pluses. Just say thank you for what they are;)

The general conclusion is that if you need a game or you often use maps to navigate - then this is not your smart choice. In the rest - the smartphone just good for non-trivial problems. In all matters of performance, super battery compensates for these shortcomings.

Shortly about myself:

28 years old, I live and work in Moscow, special. Information Security.

Post has been editedlutskan - 31.07.18, 11:42

Iphone 6s
3. The total smartphone testing
Iphone 6s. Is easy to cope with everyday tasks, games go without any problems. Battery lasts for a day with an average use of a smartphone. We would like to mention apple pay and wallet application as a whole, it is convenient dovlno + can throw it tickets from cinemas, aircraft, insurance, loyalty cards, etc. Camera at a good level, despite the fact that the phone is already 3 years. smooth interface, no friezes.
I would like to test the new product from Xiaomi, perhaps it is of interest to me and I will move later on android.

Post has been editedalex_forever0310 - 31.07.18, 11:23

1) Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro
2) I would like to test the camera, which I use on a daily basis, and I know in this sense.
3) The accompanying photos taken on my smart

1st frame 5 is made with a double flight and demonstrates the capabilities of shooting moving and focusing in
Attached Image

2nd and 3rd frames are made in the main chamber and the front respectively. Demonstrate native dynamic range of the camera and the ability to shoot objects on a dark background with hard backlit.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedgratilo - 31.07.18, 11:45
Reason for editing: brought under the photos of the spoiler

1) iPhone 6s (now sold, and there is a choice between buying a smartphone on Android);
2) I really want to test the smartphone in everyday tasks. My work often takes place in the smartphone, respectively, and higher requirements for the smartphone (which is why I sold my iPhone). Messengers (a lot!), Phone calls, text messages, videos, games. Very much afraid that the phone on Android is not "pull".
3) I, unfortunately, 1.5 years ago, seduced by the brand "Apple", bought the iPhone and the first time was happy. But, unfortunately, after 3 months showed marriage replaced the phone, and after a month had to replace a new phone has a new ... A year later, after use, I definitely gave up on iPhone. Terrible lag, inability to perform tasks, terribly short time on a single charge. The good news in the iPhone camera shoots is not even bad in a good light.

K
Requirements for the test task are not met. It is necessary to highlight the tasks with which your smartphone copes best.

Post has been editedDishkou - 02.08.18, 17:24

1) xiaomi redmi 2, redmi note 2, redmi 4x, redmi note 5;
2) camera, OS interface
3) The main purpose for which the data are suitable for smart phones is still the price / autonomy. At family ksyaomi smartphones purchased from the battery volume and cost. On the basis of those models which were special stars for the quality of the photos ksyaomi not enough, and zhal.Prihoditsya endure, for the price than necessary to sacrifice something. Premium models failed to use unfortunately.
Stand-alone device the main attribute of a modern smartphone, that would not have to live with the outlet. Then go to the photos and the quality of their processing by internal means. hotelos

At the moment I use a smartphone redmi note 2, replacing it ordered redmi note 5. My current note 2, up to the task to be in touch, do not remarkable photo reports in the metro to play and listen to music.

K
Not met the requirements for tests. You must select one task.

Post has been editedDishkou - 02.08.18, 17:25

1. Xiaomi RedMi 3X 2 \ 32 GB
2. Tell us about the overall impression of a smartphone.
3. With this handheld device speak for about two years, and he did not disappoint me, you want to first say that this is my first device on the MIUI and certainly not the last. Now I just can not imagine in their pure android smartphone or other membranes differ from brand Xiaomi. It's brilliant, when all your applications reside on desktops with access via swipe at any time without the need to open additional menu, a huge number of different themes for every taste and full customization of interface, completely free will allow to fulfill the wildest fantasies of the system design on my smartphone, it looks as I like, but not as conceived by the manufacturer. Brand Xiaomi applications made to feel defective those who do not have to use them - such as a calculator to calculate the exchange rate, loan interest, time, speed and much more, Mi remote - control all appliances in the home, Mi drop - for the exchange of any data between devices at a high rate, protection applications, automatic cleaning of useless data and optimization of devices as well as many other equally convenient, beautiful and healthy. The performance is sufficient for daily tasks faced by a normal user, whether navigation, access to the Internet or multimedia. This smartphone will not approach the fans of mobile photography in difficult shooting conditions, even avid gamers who dream dreams only in 4Q and 60 staff, the people who go only to those in the stores where it is possible to make a device for contactless payment. For everyone else, I'm sure he was a great, non-irritating, assistant. And I do not say that to have a smartphone able to perform all of these functions are not great, but compare their prices ...;)

1) I am 38 years old;
2) I am in Moscow from 6 to 10 Augustus
3) be able to properly express thoughts; - I am doing my best.
4) Members onlinesavagemessiahzine.comuntil July 29, 2018;
5) Application:

1) smartphone model, which I now use:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5

2) I would like to test the new product Xiaomi:
operation of the device in everyday tasks.

3) Run the test job
3. General testing of the smartphone. For what tasks it is best suited.

As a daily task to choose: work with applications + Camping):
Smartphone - Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 sure middling among the abundance of smart phones in 2018 release.
Smartphone undertook to replace Nubia z7mini
In the smartphone powerful Snapdragon processor 636 14nm FinFET; Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260 CPU, high performance. Applications open quickly, and all at your fingertips. Easily manage your processes, you can close all the crowd on or off is not necessary at the moment application.
Really liked the work. The battery in 4000mAh - easily holds its charge on 1+ days. I checked on a trip out of town, enough for 2 days (the remaining 35% of the charge). I am listening to music, using Bluetooth - 6:00 music.

Bright colorful big screen at 5.9 ". The scope of the sides almost zametny.A in place of the bumper is not visible.
When working in a bright sunny day, you can see everything and do not interfere with glare. Night and in low light screen does not hurt the eyes.
Adapting to enough games (4 -). But it is the lack of games themselves. Because the model is fresh and not all had time to adapt to the format of 18: 9.
Although difficulties were experienced.

MicroUSB charging socket is located on the bottom panel of the smartphone in the middle. The phone supports fast charging QC 3.0, it will charge the phone up to 45% for half an hour.
+ Capacity battery fast charging, always allow you are in touch and enjoy your favorite applications (games)
Of all my smartphone the best combination of price and performance.

Rep: (8)
1) Now I use the iPhone 7 Plus. decent device, but at times I miss the freedom that distinguishes Android smartphones from Apple products: the possibility to save files directly to the memory, downloading music and movies without the need for transcoding to the correct format, two SIM cards in the end.
Xiaomi smartphones I carefully watch for a long time, so if we can get the device - will be very happy!
2) It would be desirable to test the camera - from the earlier models it Xiaomi smartphones, as far as I know, often did not reach the quality of images to serious machines with which Xiaomi otherwise quite successfully competes. I've heard that in the latest models of the company's great headway in terms of the camera - very interesting, what eventually happened.
3) Attached is a photo from your device. I'm sorry, but I have no idea why one of the photos on the preview turned upside down! Perhaps, iPhone so reacts to the presence in the frame of a competing brand? .. :) Of course, I turned it manually in the editor, but leave the original image to make it all to be honest!

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedDmitry G. - 31.07.18, 12:01

Rep: (8)
smartphone model that you are using: Apple iPhone 8 Plus.

What exactly do you want to test the new product Xiaomi: OS interface.

Test job (I am sorry, but many, many more 1500 characters):

Let's be honest? Apple is, no matter how many billions is not lying on its offshore (even here, she manages to save) abacus, has long ceased in the good to meet the criteria innovation.

And first of all it concerns its operating systems, including mobile, iOS, first long harness, but then who took such a frantic pace that all competitors are left far behind ... And then the life went its head coach, Steve Jobs ... And now iOS beginning stumble, and then completely squandered stood in the middle of the stadium, seeing only remaining competitor in a green T-shirt look the whistling and shouts of the crowd: "When Jobs was not like this!"

Enough allusions, let me formulate better arguments underlying claims to the current stable (11.4.1) iOS version. And I have intentionally left out of the equation the obvious disadvantages, such as permanent Frisians even on the company's flagship device, which, although they are on the surface, but Apple did not receive special attention.

1) Regular application.

More precisely, even so - regular application in the absence of decent analogues or alternative to them as a whole.

On Android, no such problems: do not like full-time dialing program - to put out any other convenience store, and even adjusts it for themselves. What iOS? In the yard in 2018, all information is absorbed on the move at a furious pace, and I am constantly forced to grasp the meaning of half-familiar names book contacts, rather than to associate their photos.

A similar claim is quite possible to make staffing and application "Mail", which is the main problem, however, in the other - namely, the absence of "pushey" for Google Accounts. And I'd understand even if it was the prerogative of only Gmail program, so "fluffy" perfectly supports the same Spark and even Microsoft Outlook, but they, unfortunately, there are drawbacks that do not allow me to go to them.

Of course, someone considers it all just details, but the devil, as we know, is covered in them. So if Apple is already high time to call an exorcist?

2. Notifications.

Another argument in favor of a "corporation of good or evil" (underline), which pays attention to notices in almost every version of Android. What iOS? And then anarchy rules the ball: not only that the notification is not grouped by application, so more and really will not be synchronized between devices. I made out on the iPhone on the way home the accumulated per day notice? So what? Now repeat this same procedure already on iPad, instead of relaxing read the latest newssavagemessiahzine.com.

Yes, part of it will be finally fixed in iOS 12, traditionally leaving next fall, but I repeat, I speak of what I have here and now.

3. Usability.

Then I will not even mention in vain Android, as it will be similar to the Massacre of the Innocents. It's no joke: even the first version of the Windows Phone OS, pushed to the market three years ago, by and large had a lot more space for maneuver than the current iOS.

Tim Cook and Co. it is high time to understand that the smartphone for many is so personal a subject, like an apartment or a car, which you want to set up the most, they say, by itself, which in the case of iOS than ever, I'm afraid, will not happen.
K
Requirements for the test task are not met.

Post has been editedDishkou - 02.08.18, 17:40

Good day.
1. Use Xiaomi mi Mix 2 version 6/64.

2. In my case it is a smartphone and assist devices, both in the workplace and providing leisure time. So I choose the test apparatus in daily use. The expectations from the smartphone for me is the value of its ergonomics, pleasant tactile sensation, as well as performance and battery power.

3. Start with the most banal, namely the use of a smartphone, it is very nice located in the palm of your hand, if necessary, rotate the screen and the phone to a horizontal position, while he is also confident and comfortable in the hand. However, I can see that maybe girls size of the phone may interfere with fully appreciate this smartphone, they most likely will not be able in some cases surely use it with one hand. The appearance of the phone allows you to compare it with phones from the higher price category.
The OS, currently MIUI Global 9.6, based on Android 8.0, as well as the installed applications does not cause any negative comments, all the programs are included immediately by pressing, switching between them, and will not keep you waiting. For example the use of social networks, email, reading news and books, leaves a good impression, aided by a screen size of 5.99 with a good color and contrast, as well as the lack of so-called "monobrovi". Happy NFC module for contactless payment, adding maps into Google Pay is extremely simple and fast.
A powerful processor and SnapDragon 835 6 GB. RAM allow you to play all modern games at maximum settings than I was pleased to take subsidence fps to, as well as the reduction of the frequency characteristics of the processor due to heating was observed. But about the heat I want to say is not a lot of negativity, because the back of the ceramic panel, as well as extremely powerful processor, with prolonged use of the smartphone in the games, there is heat, significant enough, but included is a very nice and high quality Case (platkovy bumper) which partially solves the problem.
The battery capacity of 3,400 mAh. Time without recharging, with daily use charge is enough for a day almost always, but in the case of games, of course, this time is reduced significantly, the use of my experience is with 4-5 hours, practically discontinuous, exploitation in the games, the charge remains at 20 -thirty%.

p.s.
And finally add the use of this smartphone causes positive emotions, as well as in my opinion the whole brand Xiaomi, the device pleased, and perhaps I can recommend it.
I will be glad to test one more instance of the line of the company.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedshura-zab94 - 31.07.18, 12:48

For me, my Xiaomi redmi 4 pro has become a loyal and reliable kompanenom in workflows. It is able to cover a wide spectrum of problems, primarily as a workstation to obtain operational information. The smartphone works in conjunction with measuring equipment, which is nowadays connected via wireless networks that allows real-time monitor the implementation of the most diverse places in protsesov isolated or difficult for a person to register data processing and automatically generate the reports. All this facilitates and speeds up the work. There were first cons, as operated smartphone is not always on friendly terms, experiencing all the delights aggressive production environment, the battery has become less resilient, in low light the camera can not cope, especially when recording video. With the emergence of new challenges and NFC sensors, the necessity of reading the operational data on the communication protocol.
For my task, the smartphone must have the best kachkestvami I equally important all of its features, battery life of up to iron, which helps in solving complex tasks, such as processing large data sets and building on their basis of the graphs.
I want to test the overall operation of the smartphone.

Post has been editedfartgq - 31.07.18, 12:16
Reason for editing: Fixed a bug

I use my smartphone SONY M4 Aqua Dual E2312
Test smartphone everyday tasks
Lightweight, only 140g, the compact smartphone with a 5 inch screen size that fits comfortably in the hand. It can be used with one hand, without any inconvenience. The device is waterproof and can fearlessly take the phone with you to the sea and to make high-quality images. Basic 13 megapixel camera and a second camera 5 megapixels for Selphie pictures. It has the function of facial recognition.
The device has a battery with a capacity 2400mh. Autonomy without charging enough for one light day for calls, work with applications and with Internet access to find specific data.
The main task is the phone calls and the machine copes with this task is 100%. 2 supports nano SIM card. The speaker is loud enough to hear ringtone in noisy environments, even if it is in your pocket or in a bag, from which calls will not be missed. In a conversation the interlocutor is heard well, and the noise reduction feature allows you to hear your interlocutor's voice without any distortion.
The volume of the constant internal memory of 8 GB, of which almost half picks himself Android operating system, but has a separate extra memory card slot.
Though the phone lies in the budget segment, but in the stuffing has an eight-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 615 with a clock speed of 1.5 GHz. With this processor, the phone works without delay.

Rep: (20)
Hello
1) legendary Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100) c Android OS 4.1.2. Legendary - because that is what this phone with this OS was once massively purchased by the US Army as the most reliable cheap and convenient.
2) It is no secret that the higher version of Android OS, the more sticks "in-wheel" add Google managers in the originally free OS. I hate any limitations and, therefore, my main interest - to remove them. So, the first thing I'm doing with the phone - unblock the bootloader and get Root rights. How else do you want? How can we live and use the phone with any knox-s and restrictions on recording on an external memory card? In particular, if the iron is rather weak: not only the internal memory, poor battery ...
Xiaomi -. A young and promising company, even George Soros has invested in it. Nevertheless, there can be pitfalls - a year ago, I had to wait a few days, waiting for Xiaomi permission to unlock the bootloader in Xiaomi Redme Note 4X (bought and reconfigured into a gift to mum). Excellent phone turned out (bestseller 2017) - easy to use even a pensioner, with a large 4000mAh battery (enough for a day with a guarantee) and the possibility of an almost complete kastomarizatsii (reconstructed sound). It turned out that even the old favorite "App Folders" is still running on OS 7 c MIUI 9 ...
3) Play with toys on his SGN2 I already can (old but hassle). Is used as the main purpose (remember "with this phone you can even call" :), and the way to work (books, read news, listen to music). Of course I am glad Root complete freedom - no annoying ads and other problems. Camera use occasionally - poor (obsolete) iron does not provide complete freedom prefer Sony SyberShot. But the camera in Xiaomi Redme Note 4X pretty decent - get great shots of nature. Whereupon I say goodbye and give to the tulip from Xiaomi :) - two plans, each fully turned.
Have a great day everyone.
Attached Image

K
You must select only one job

Post has been editedDishkou - 02.08.18, 17:46

1) At the moment I use Blackberry Priv
2) I would like to test the device in everyday tasks.
3) The phone was purchased for a physical keyboard. And in 60% of cases I am using exactly it. It has several advantages: 1. She is physical, which gives a nice response and the ability to enter into the blind. 2. It is the touch, so I have the opportunity to quickly enter words of the proposed built-in dictionary that remembers what I write. 3. It retractable, so that the useful space on the screen keyboard is not engaged.
But there are also disadvantages: 1. Quickly print only two fingers, one hand do not work. 2. The sliding mechanism is loosened with time and will become worthless. 3. Due to the finding of the charging socket and the bottom slot for headphones, typing becomes not very convenient.
I often need to write notes, sometimes rolls write a story, but it is not always convenient to get a laptop, a thought can disappear and then I save my smartphone. Included notes, gentle movement of the thumb up and, as I was typing a physical keyboard.
Sometimes I want to quickly take photos, be it a work task or just a beautiful picture, this is my smartphone also helps me, 18 megapixel sensor from Schneider-kreuznach perfectly photographed in daylight, but can fail in the dark. A fast switch chamber on double pressing the lock button ensures immediate reaction to what is happening around.
Almost all smartphones should nfc module, you get used to it quickly and pay for their purchases without making much fuss, because now people almost do not produce smart phones from the hands, blackberry is not an exception, soft touch terminal, the * doom * purchase paid.

I decided to add a keyboard statistics from the phone for a year.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedChocolatewafles - 31.07.18, 12:37

Rep: (3)
Hello.
1) Nokia N79;
2) The novelty Xiaomi wish to test: operation of the device in everyday tasks;
3) Use your smartphone to the maximum: for communication, search for information, photos and video, sometimes even games, listening to music and navigation.
Despite the fact that my hands have visited and touchscreen mobile devices, at present remains committed Nokia.Bezuslovno legendary brand, a number of contemporary problems is not possible to produce on a given platform (sometimes I miss 4g / NFC / wifi access point and OC Android) .
For my type of communication (calls), the battery reserve lasts for 3 dnya.Eta figure could be halved if I correspond by ICQ to (through qip) or look up information on the Internet (including through WIFI area) through the Opera Mini.V background quietly held 3-5 I needed tasks: SMS, notes, calendar, browser, music / or Navitel, ICQ and voice calls, the combination may vary.
Overall, Nokia N79 has earned my trust dependability and quality, akin to the phrase made to last.

1) My smartphone - Xiaomi MI A1
2) I would like to test the operation of the device in everyday tasks.
3) I'll tell you my impressions of the work Xiaomi Mi A1 after six months of use. So far my smartphone to the flagships of "stuffing", it has a Snapdragon 625 processor (4yadra on 2,0GGts) and 4GB of RAM. But that it is enough to cope with all daily tasks. The device applications running fast and clear, although sometimes there are "freezes" when it just hangs for a few seconds. Discomfort in me, it is not because it is rare and ends quickly, but nevertheless, it is a minus.
Since I spend a lot of time in the games, here is my Xiaomi studied from all sides. The heavy 3D games, he keeps very confidently, World of Tanks Blitz works with 60fps on medium-high settings, but to squander 30-40fps in places with a lot of vegetation and objects. At low everything is perfect. PUBG Mobile works seamlessly on low settings with the highest exposed FPS. Here smartphone with its 625-m processor, by the way, shows miracles and the game heats up very slightly, while that of other phones is heated up to an impossible degree. OnePlus3t owners and other more powerful devices with admiration is noted. However, if you play on the charge, the situation is quite different, and the heat from the device becomes very tangible. But charging and landscape orientation using Mi A1 is not the best idea - from the wire Type-C, is connected to the middle of the bottom panel, quickly tired hands. It is a pity that the phone does not support fast charging.
With multitasking phone manages to "excellent" and I do not remember cases to collapse the application itself was closed due to lack of memory. Economical power consumption and moderate usage charge 3080mAh battery on the day quietly enough. The sound quality from both the headphones and the speakers, the volume is very good. The screen smartphone a large (5.5) and colorful enough brightness even in the summer sun.
Thus, we can conclude that the Xiaomi Mi A1 - it's a great "workhorse" that will surprise you with their skills and will be a long time to please speed.

Rep: (3)
Good day!

Currently, I use ASUS ZenFon 2 ze500cl.

I would like to test the Xiaomi smartphone everyday tasks.

At present, choose a smartphone to replace her, because the model that I use now outdated. Currently, ASUS ZenFon 2 ze500cl works very slowly. In 2015, when acquired this unit chose it for Intel processor manufacturer. Atom Z2560 1,6 GHz. And it was a very good decision phone from the budget segment proved to be very cool. I use it for the third year and no complaints. The only negative that emerged, a small memory, the phone has its 2GB. And now it is not enough for a modern smartphone. A year ago, on selefone it was established more than 50 third-party applications, but over time had many refuse unnecessarily phone is already unable to cope with so many. The memory was filled and had to forget multitasking. Currently, third-party applications not more than 15 and your phone to perform its tasks. Of the benefits can be distinguished screen Gorilla Glass 3, even today, it is a very reliable screen. It took place from the second screen naklennym top of about 2 years. Now the phone is more than a year in operation without dop.stekla and everything is fine, nor any chips, cracks and scratches. In everyday use phone copes with postal services, messenger and undemanding toys. If necessary, you can create a document in a word-document format and editing. The main camera is an 8 megapixel Now of course this is not enough, but to photograph the small text in daylight and then off you can. The autonomy of this unit three years ago did not cause any public criticism, akkamuljatora 2500 mAh enough for the day, if not actively playing with toys. At present, of course, with the active use of the phone battery charge enough hours at no more than 5-6. However, the device is still in service and if it is used exclusively for communication by telephone, correspondence, messengers and check email then this model is relevant will be important not only for today, but also tomorrow.

1) LG K10

2) Daily tasks.

3) was taken as the workhorse, because due to the specific mobile work excessively. It was important to everything, but at the time of purchase is not the highest quality rather just the necessary functionality. The camera is not the best, but enough to bright light could try to take pictures of the Loch Ness monster, or at least the necessary sign, big screen, because you have a lot of writing and a laptop almost never on the hand - Following the results began to write and edit fairly bulky texts. The battery and the normal navigation, because a lot of the road. Navigation seems to be fairly basic function, but on all past devaysakh navigator disliked me and wanted me to death, trying to make in the forest, that I disappeared. Phone almost never leaves his hand, because you need to constantly monitor sots.seti and instant messengers - more necessity than desire. I am glad that everything is working quite steadily for several years and can be a couple of times something departing from or freezes, but solved quickly closing-opening the app.

I do not know how to get into the guts phone, make him something, so always choose something that can be used immediately and for a long time. Music (listening so often that the headphone jack is not a large property and keeps the headphones without electrical tape), photos, videos, sots.seti, internet, reading. Unfortunately, there is phone -Important part of my life, but I did not resist, and just trying to make sure that at least this part was of sufficient quality.

P. S. No matter what do not hope, but somehow and somehow slightly easier.

Rep: (4)
1.Xiaomi Redmi 4A
2.Zhelayu test the camera interface and work in everyday tasks. exactly why and use your smartphone for everyday tasks.

K
You must select only one test task

Post has been editedDishkou - 02.08.18, 17:59

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/03/20, 00:12