Get a new one from Xiaomi as a gift

Rep: (4)
Dear readers and guestssavagemessiahzine.com, Xiaomi fans and owners of other smartphones! We invite you to take part in testing the new device from the most popular brand among our users. No, we will not say what kind of device it is, but we will give a hint: smart camera, 6 GB, NFC. Intrigued? Further more. After testing, you don’t have to return smartphones, this is a gift ... What? Where do I need to sign?

Testing will be held in Moscowfrom August 6 to 10 . All participants selected by our jury will be invited to the office.savagemessiahzine.com. There, together with a smartphone, everyone will receive a pre-selected task — test the camera, OS interface, or test the smartphone in their daily tasks — and detailed instructions.

A few days will be given for testing, and as a result, you will need to share your opinion about the new product. Text will be sent to editors.savagemessiahzine.comfor further publication in the main tape. The devices on which the experiments will be performed will go to the pockets of their new owners.

To take part in the competition, you must:
1) be older than 18 years;
2) be in Moscow from August 6 to 10;
3) to be able to competently express thoughts;
4) to be registered on the sitesavagemessiahzine.comuntil July 29, 2018;
5) fileone an application in this topic (no longer needed - only one smartphone is still in the hands).

How to apply:
From July 30 to August 6 (12:00) leave a message in this thread and wait for the decision of the jury - out of all the candidates three test participants will be selected. One post is enough, but its content is important.

The points that should be in the application:
1) The model of the smartphone that you use;
2) Indicate exactly what you would like to test in the new Xiaomi: camera, OS interface or device operation in everyday tasks.
3) Perform a test task - one of the three, depending on what you want to learn in your smartphone (for more details on each task, see below). As an "experimental" take your own apparatus.
Attention! Applications in which at least one of the listed points will not be listed will not be considered!

Test items
1. Camera .
Select an object for taking pictures - an unusual building, a sculptural composition or something interesting at your discretion. Pay attention to the composition of the frame - we will evaluate including your skills as a photographer. In the frame, the word Xiaomi must be written - handwritten, on the monitor screen or even on a person (fantasy is welcome). As a result, you should get photos that reveal the capabilities of the smartphone’s cameras - the main and the front - one photo for each. Confirmation inscription using photo editors is prohibited.

Example of the task:
Photos from the main camera
Attached Image
Selfies
Attached Image

2. OS interface.

Describe the features of the OS interface of your device - what stands out from the competition, the pros and cons of firmware. What features do you find particularly useful, which ones are superfluous and only in vain spent on a smartphone’s resource, and what features of the software, on the contrary, are not enough. You must write at least three firmware functions (at least one function for each case). Support the text with appropriate screenshots (under the spoiler or link to the archive in the "cloud"). No need to write a huge essay, you should get a short note with a volume of up to 1,500 characters.

Example of the task:
My smartphone is running the operating system Android 7.0. Initially, I did not like the fact that a large number of applications were pre-installed on the smartphone, as is often the case. They were just enough to remove, the truth had to spend time on it.
In general, the interface is simple, classic for Android devices, any user can handle it. It's nice that the flashlight and camera can be opened with a gesture right from the locked screen, on my old smartphone there was clearly not enough of this function.
The main thing that I like about the smartphone's interface is how to work with notifications on the locked screen, you can easily remove them, reply to messages in applications, in the mail, transfer and end reminders. At the same time, to mark the read message in a third-party application, you do not need to unlock the phone and enter the passcode.
It used to irritate me on all smartphones that it is very difficult to enable or disable notifications from applications. It was necessary to do this in several places at once: in the settings of a separate application, in the notification settings, in the lock screen settings ... Here it is done only in the notification settings. Is that some applications allow advanced settings in the interface of the application itself, but this is a separate conversation.

3. General testing of the smartphone. For what tasks it is best suited.
Write a short story aboutWhat tasks does your smartphone do best? What exactly is suitable for your smartphone - for work, games, photography, or maybe it is an image device. Highlight a few main tasks, do not need to write about everything. Explain why you think so. If necessary, support the story with photos of the smartphone and screenshots (under the spoiler or a link to the archive in the "cloud"). No need to write a great essay, you should get a small note without a volume of up to 1500 characters.

An example of a task (in this case games are chosen as an everyday task):
The smartphone has a powerful processor, colorful frameless screen and a good adaptation for games. As befits a similar model, it copes with the "heavy" games. The display response time is 1 ms, and the refresh rate is 90 Hz. Even the fastest games are not late in the picture.
The Type-C connector is located on the side panel of the smartphone instead of the bottom, it allows you to simultaneously charge it and play without putting your hands on the wire, as happens on ordinary models.
The smartphone was equipped with an additional cooling plate, so the hands during the game do not melt, as under the Krasnodar sun in July. In previous smartphones, this annoyed me, and sometimes it was even a bit scary that the battery would catch fire.
Of all my smartphones, the best combination for games (according to the characteristics of the screen / sound / speed / autonomy) has not yet existed, even in devices more expensive than this.

Attention! By leaving the application, you confirm your readiness to participate in testing and guarantee your presence in Moscow from August 6 to 10, as well as the opportunity to meet with the teamsavagemessiahzine.comby prior arrangement.

We are waiting for applications not only from Android fans and users, but also from iPhone owners! Good luck to everyone who decides to try their luck!

Teamsavagemessiahzine.comand Xiaomi company thank all the participants!

We are glad to announce that the Xiaomi Mi8 smartphone will take part in testing:

• Noram Evok (Photo Test)
  • anferov (interface test)
  • unlying (General Testing)

Post has been editedDishkou - 08.08.18, 10:53

Rep: (42)
Oneplus 3t, asus m1 pro, xiomi note 5 pro
Use in normal daily mode with bluetooth and gps. Check battery performance

3. General testing of the smartphone.
The main oneplus 3t. I use it for everyday tasks, but it is perfect for those who play. The camera is at an average level, with manual settings you can achieve good pictures even in the dark. When used with bluetooth and phone cards, the screen lasts for 4-5 hours on LTE. Little of course, but no one canceled the charge, in 30 minutes there will be about 70% and you can safely go into battle further. When used on wfi, the charge lasts an hour and a half more. These results are on an almost 2 year old phone. But for my scenario, the use is more suitable for xiaomi note 5 pro. The camera in it is level and one of the main things for me is the presence of a good battery, but this device did not become the main one, because it lacks NFC.

I would like to test a novelty from xiaomi

K
In the test task you need to tell only about one smartphone.

Post has been editedDishkou - 30.07.18, 16:10

Rep: (1)
Go:
1. Xiaomi mi5 + Nvidia Shield
2. Daily tasks, such as: work with office applications, mail, games, work time.
3. Chose a smartphone in terms of price / quality ratio.
Originally bribed form factor: a narrow and elongated display that allows you to work with one hand. The phone itself turned out to be surprisingly thin and not looking like a cheap Chinese hack, but as an expensive premium device. I did not plan to play, so the tasks were trivial: reading the mail, work, calls, listening to music and reading books on the road.
Therefore, I will start with the screen: Full HD resolution, quite suitable for a diagonal of 5.2 inches and a higher resolution, in fact, is marketing. The stock of brightness is large, but with direct hit of the sun in the summer, it is not so comfortable to work. According to colors, you can more or less customize to your liking, either in cold weather or warm ones, but of course there can be no talk of any “correctness” of colors. Highlights from the screen, of course, are minimal, large viewing angles.
In terms of performance, there is not much to say, even now the Snapdragon 835 CPU is a serious weapon for any task.
The main advantage of Xiaomi phones is the internal MIUI shell, which allows you to redraw the system beyond recognition, without any additional applications. Firmware out quickly, updated by air. So horror stories in the spirit of: "this is a Chinese phone, there is nothing there" are no longer relevant.
The camera was quite enjoyable. For an adult man, not leading an active Instagram, is enough.
Music. Although there is a mini jack connector on the phone, it doesn’t work out serious headphones. Closed or open with great resistance will play quietly and indistinctly. With wireless headphones - no questions. But here the phone simply serves as a signal transmitter.

Of the mins: A small battery that quickly dies, so if you travel a lot, go to the store for an external battery. Also, the beautiful glass back very quickly turns into a dirty and stained surface, which at the same time mercilessly slides. Without an external cover, the use of this smartphone is contraindicated.

Summary: For 2.5 years of use, Mi5 has never been disappointed. Works like a clock, updated the very first to the latest version of Android. USB Type-C, fast charge. Once, a Uberzmartphone will not fall into the dirt with many newcomers even now. And for the money that he bought (17 thousand rubles) and even more so.

Rep: (0)
Xiaomi Mi5S 64GB, previously Xiaomi Mi4C, previously iPhone 5S
3. General testing of the smartphone.
The smartphone helps both in solving work tasks, and serves as an mp3 player, camera, navigator, and, of course, provides access to the main social networks. networks. I regularly monitor mail and always have the opportunity to answer important letters and work with files of the main office programs. When traveling and on business trips, I often use a second SIM card and consider this feature an important element of a modern gadget. I am pleased with the camera, although I would like to have optical stabilization in video mode. For a year of use, the phone has repeatedly been tested for strength and has shown its best side, although visually you can find traces of falls.

1) Sony Xperia XZ1
2) For general testing (3 task)
3) In the flagship of 2017 from Sony, all the latest developments of the company are applied. When you pick up the device, you don’t feel any discomfort regardless of the size of your hand, as the engineers have worked well on ergonomics - the phone is pleasantly in the hand. As soon as you take it in hand, your eyes are riveted by a large bright 5.2 "display with excellent color reproduction and a good margin of brightness. By the way, the screen resolution is FullHD, which allows you to enjoy watching your favorite movies and TV shows in high resolution. The heart of the device is the SD835 platform, which It makes it possible to use resource-intensive applications, as well as 4 GB of RAM provides very good multitasking. During my use, there were no complaints about the operation of the device. The interface works smoothly, the camera of its own production is 19 megapixels ultra-clear bright pictures, as well as this is the first device on the market with the ability to record video with a frame rate of 960 fps (although only at 720p ... Yes, it was at the end of 17 years ... Now it’s already in 1080p). and dust and water protection, thanks to which you can use the phone in the shower and in the rain without fear of moisture getting into the device.The battery allows you to use the device with an average load and 70% brightness all day. Also, the device has a sufficiently large 64 GB drive. And most importantly, saved a 3.5 mm headphone jack. It is also worth noting that the metal case does not collect fingerprints, and the oleophobic coating of the screen allows you to quickly remove fingerprints from it.

Post has been editedGreen9775 - 30.07.18, 16:32

1. Oneplus 3t
2. Daily use of the device (first of all: autonomy, NFC, quality of communication)
3. I switched to the current device (OP3T) with Xiaomi. He bribed me with the presence of the NFC module, good autonomy and speed of work. These are the parameters I highlight first of all when choosing a smartphone. Now I’m just thinking about buying a replacement - so this competition fromsavagemessiahzine.comvery handy.
Work obliges me to be in touch from early morning to late evening. This includes phone calls and sending photos for coordination with customers, as well as work in office applications and mail. OnePlus does an excellent job with these tasks, I have enough battery power before returning home. As a separate plus (one of the most significant), I highlight the dash charge technology, thanks to which in just 30 minutes it is possible to give the phone the necessary additional 50-60% charge.
With regards to communication, it was for a long time that it was looking for the European version of the device, in order to avoid any restrictions due to the lack of support for the necessary bands. Now I almost always catch 4g +, which is good news. SMS about missed calls on this unit for me are in the past.
And last but not least (but not least in importance of the function) is the presence of NFC. After launching Gpay in Russia, this is my main method of payment. It is very convenient to go to the streets of the city to have only a phone with you, knowing that in almost any outlet it will be enough to attach it to the terminal for payment.
It would be interesting to try out the new product offered by the team.savagemessiahzine.comand tell about your impressions in more detail.

Rep: (431)
Let the best man win.

Rep: (12)
1) Nokia 6.1 + Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 MTK.
2) The operation of the device in everyday tasks. Or the OS interface. I love Miui.
3) For example, let me tell you how Nokia 6.1 handles my everyday requirements.

Appearance, dimensions, form factor

That’s why I really decided to buy this smartphone - its appearance. Copper frames really add some zest to Nokia 6.1. It is quite comfortable to hold in your hand, it does not slip out. Its edges are sharp enough, while it is the most “angular” smartphone that I have ever held in my hands. He has no rounded screen, no eyebrows. The 5.5-inch screen is enough. I would like a little more, however, at this price and on a clean Android, I did not find anything suitable. The smartphone is more in line with the trends of the 10-14th years. And I like it. Design for a solid five.

Cameras

Let's start with the photo. I took the phone, hoping with great pleasure to put on it a camera from Google Pixel and get excellent quality. Still, the Zeiss optics are worth it - I thought it would be nice. However, the device does not allow you to enjoy the process of photographing. The standard application "Camera" is quite "slowed down" and does not reveal the capabilities of the camera at all. The first time I came across how poorly the phone can take and photograph due to the camera. When installing third-party cameras from Google Pixel, we get pretty good shooting quality, but still there is no stability - the application often freezes, crashes, photos are not always saved. At the same time, by installing a third-party camera, we get video stabilization, which in the usual version is not.
Further, I was very pleased with the autonomy of the device - with a medium-high intensity of use, the battery can withstand about 2 days. Compared to my previous phones, it’s like a breath of fresh air. When using games, this figure is reduced by about 2 times. It is really quite difficult to discharge in a day.

NFC

This is my phone with NFC technology. It was very interesting to check how it works now, what advantages and disadvantages the technology has. In general, I was very pleased. The card was tied to Google Pay instantly, after payment we get detailed information on the money left. Not without drawbacks - the phone does not always immediately read the payment, there are several unsuccessful attempts. What is strange - it happens in the case, and without it. Perhaps a bit of a wrong place is leaning against a smartphone.

Games

The phone belongs to the average price segment, initially did not expect any supernatural indicators. I play on smartphones not so much, I think that for such things there are specialized things, for example, portable set-top boxes.
However, for the sake of curiosity, I took ARK and Asphalt 9 for testing. The second periodically sags, however, when it "warms up" - it goes perfectly on the usual settings, without adding graphics in the settings. In general, the device copes quite well with medium and light toys, with heavy ones, everything is not very good.

Interface

On Nokia 6.1 Android 8.1 is installed, clean, stock. Largely because of this, this unit was bought, I wanted to compare it with Miui. And honestly, I expected more. It turns out that the stock Android on this device is not to say that it flies. On my Redmi Note 4, everything is about as smooth, despite the MTK processor. On Nokia there are periodic hangs, glitches. It seems that either the phone does not withstand the hardware, or there really are software jambs. It feels like I'm already on a beta test of a smartphone. Only bought for 15 thousand.

Fingerprint scanner

Before buying, I read a lot about the scanner in this model. They wrote that it is very inconvenient, that it is difficult to unlock with it, since it is located in the back almost in the middle part of the phone. I was rather skeptical about this, I was sure that this was a matter of habit. It turned out that I’m really right - it’s quite convenient to use a smartphone and I’m used to the scanner literally in 3 days of use. It really is not in the most convenient place on the back of the smartphone, but there is no crime in this - everything is fine. Although periodically still miss. But this is a trifle.

Connection

There were no problems with communication, the speakers were loud, the microphone was decent. Interlocutors hear me perfectly. And it pleases.

Brief summary: Honestly, the smartphone bribed the brand. This is the good old Nokia! What could be better?
It turned out - maybe. The smartphone turned out to be quite average and gray in terms of filling and bright and juicy in terms of appearance.
There is NFC, there is the latest updates. There is no good, stable camera and overall system stability. I'm afraid, after a year of use everything will only get worse. So, it's time to go back to Xiaomi. Maybe I'm lucky here.

About myself. 26 years, all August will be strictly in Moscow.

K
Requirements for the test task are not met.

Post has been editedDishkou - 31.07.18, 17:13

Xiaomi redmi 6 pro
How the device copes with everyday tasks.
My device has a fashionable display with bangs, the inconvenience of using it doesn’t cause a bang, it doesn’t infuriate, if you want, you can remove the bang. The processor costs Dragon 625 + 4 GB RAM, permanent memory 32 GB battery with 4000 mAh. The first thing I want to note is that the battery is just space !! grabs it for a long time, my device is used constantly from 9 am to 1-2 nights, I put it on charge for the night. I load the device during the day with music with bluetooth connections, games, internet surfing and calls with correspondence. The dragon, although not the freshest, but copes with everyday tasks with a bang! Compared with the previous Meizu m6s phone, the speed is noticeable with an unarmed look. The finger scanner is lightning fast which cannot be said about the face scanner, it happens that it doesn’t recognize me, but it doesn’t recognize others either))) The firmware is not global because of this some programs and games in English.

Let's start:
1) Iphone 6s plus
2) I would like to test the operation of the device in everyday tasks: the Internet, social networks, calls, browser, books, some music + Bluetooth.
3) I chose this particular model for a reason. I was interested in the large screen, despite the fact that before that the iphone 5c was in possession of light discomfort from the unusually large dimensions of the device more than offset by a colorful and large display with a resolution of full hd. I was pleased with the huge battery, which in the previous smart was not enough. The battery lasts for a day with a reserve without a frantic search for the outlet at 18 o’clock. The experience of using the phone is about 9 months. In my mode, the alarm is at 6:00 after a couple of hours of podcasts, the journey is about 1 hour and reading books from the device, a working day with about 2 hours of phone conversations and about 1-2 messengers with clients, the return trip on the Xiaomi scooter about an hour, evening approximately 1 hour of social networks. The phone is always in conjunction with the Mi Band’s and active notifications on the bracelet. There are no complaints about the work, and a camera with an optical stabilizer on infrequent business trips around Russia brings amazing pictures and high-quality exciting video. The phone is on 4+ only because there are already fresher models and many functions are missing, such as the FaceID of the second camera and wireless charging. I plan to change in September for an updated line of Apple technology.

1. I use the phone LG G6
2. I wanted to test the OS interface, as I am a programmer and every time I am surprised at how the interface works differently on different devices
3. When buying, the phone was running Android 7.0, but in June it was updated to Android 8.0. Here is not a bare android, and the shell from LG called UX. But in principle, this shell is not difficult in understanding and I got used to it very quickly after my OnePlus One on CyanogenMod.
For myself in this device, I found the pros and cons.
From the minuses, I can select several installed applications that I do not use and without Root rights you can not delete them. And from the advantages I can single out how photographing by gesture (I haven’t seen this before), and on vacation it helped a lot, since the button for the selfie stick was successfully forgotten at home). The gallery has a basket, which complicates the task of accidentally deleting photos and videos from your phone.
I also include the UX shell itself as a plus. The shell is nice looking, conservative and understandable with good customization, without friezes. There are many settings items in the settings menu and you can customize a lot.

1) iPhone X
2) OS interface
3) My smartphone is running ios 12 beta 4. The efforts of the Cupertinovs are very noticeable. The iPhone on this operating system works noticeably smoother, even with respect to the release ios 11.4.1.
The main interesting innovations are of course:
-Processed notifications on a locked screen with added message grouping.
-In-built roulette with the level of Apple, which is pretty good and accurately copes with the tasks
- Screen time, after which, to be honest, I was shocked how much time I spend on social networks and stick to my smartphone

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached file2.png(425.9 KB)

Attached Image

Post has been editedgbhju123 - 30.07.18, 16:51

1) Meizu 15
2) My smartphone runs on the Android 7.1.1 operating system and Flyme 7.0.2.0Ru shell. The manufacturer rarely updates the software, but adds functionality by updating the versions of the shells themselves, as a rule, not the most recent android versions.
The device interface is similar to IOS or MIUI, not for fans of pure android. Nice smooth interface, convenient notification curtain, interesting Flyme design.
The main thing that I like about this phone is design. Unlike most manufacturers, meizu did not create a phone with an aspect ratio of 18: 9 or 19: 9, and cut a front-facing camera in the style of iphone X. For a 5.46-inch smartphone, it is very compact, fits well and leaves pleasant tactile sensations when used.
Previously, on previous versions of Flyme, I was annoyed by the fact that developers could not fully optimize the firmware and get rid of serious flaws or bugs, with Flyme 7 noticeable work on the bugs, both in terms of bugs, and in the optimization of the firmware itself, even to the ideal still far. I really like the branded navigation bar mBack, which allows you to use your smartphone without physical or on-screen buttons, but only with the help of gestures and a single Home button.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

3) With this smartphone, meizu finally began to use processors from snapdragon, which positively affects the performance and energy efficiency of the smartphone. The meizu 15 uses a snapdragon 660, not a top one, for demanding games it is not the best choice, but it copes with everyday tasks with a bang. It also supports the quick charge 4 quick charge function, which greatly increases the charging speed. In the previous smartphone, this was badly enough for me. Another features of this model include: high-quality amoled screen, good audio content, mEngine vibration element (responsible for simulating mechanical pressing), a very fast and compact fingerprint scanner.
The camera is not the best here, it does not reach the level of Samsung's flagships or Huawei, but it copes with its tasks quite well, it lacks detail and the images are often blurry. Perhaps the quality of the photo will improve with the release of new firmware. Separately, I liked the function of two-time optical zoom and three-time digital, with minimal loss of quality.
First of all, the smartphone is suitable for lovers of good sound, compact size and standard design without the "bangs".
Of the big minuses for me, is the lack of NFC
K
Only one task is required.

Post has been editedDishkou - 31.07.18, 17:36

Good day!
Now I use iPhone 8
First of all, the autonomy of the smartphone, the quality of the display, playability, NFC, the overall quality of use are of interest.
First of all, I want to switch to smartphones with Android, I love Xiaomi technology very much, I actively use it.
The iPhone copes with everyday tasks perfectly, but the functionality used already seems incomparable with the cost.
I want to check the time of use without recharging, how much the hardware can handle modern games from the Play-market.
Is it convenient to use this unit for watching videos / listening to music?
In general, I wonder how much this smartphone is convenient and usable for the average person with standard queries.

K
Requirements for the test task are not met. You must complete one of the three tasks on the example of your phone.

Post has been editedDishkou - 31.07.18, 17:38

Rep: (10)
1. Xaomi Mi Mix
2. Daily use - social networks, mail, web surfing, messengers, listening to music, photographing (by priority of use).
3. I made a choice of a smartphone according to one of the main criteria for me - screen size. Considered only devices with a 6+ screen. Before him was the Lenovo K900, it has 5.5, and from a certain point I realized that it was not enough. When I chose a year ago, there were few devices with such a diagonal in the offer. Yes, they are few now. Comparing Mi Mix with others, I was surprised that it surpasses competitors in almost all characteristics, and the price is lower. 6.44 screen with excellent resolution and color reproduction, plus this is the first real frameless. For a year of use, there is not a hint of scratches on the screen, the oleophobic coating is at a height. Appearance - premium, ceramic body. Battery - 4400! With my mode of use, I can’t remember that by the end of the day the battery charge was less than 30 percent. I don’t play games, although according to the feedback of the players, the smartphone is also very good at this, all games fly at maximum settings. Music? You are welcome! On board is a hardware DAC of very decent quality, and if you have a player that can use it (eg USB Audio), you will hear a wonderful sound. And even on a regular regular player, the sound is very decent. Memory - 6GB. And yes, with this smart flash drive / portable HDD, you most likely will not need to, on board an impressive 256GB. The camera let us down a little. But I’m not an “instagrammer” and I don’t take photos every five minutes, so the requirements for the camera are average, as in the song “so as not to be very crooked”. :) Installing the GC mod also solves this problem, at least for me, the quality of the photos taken by GoogleCam is completely satisfied. The MIUI shell is like. And most importantly - I have this is the first Android smartphone that just works fine! There are no friezes, unexpected application crashes, any other problems. It just works! Moreover, the firmware was updated several times, there was a transition from MIUI8 to 9, the kernel of the first firmware with which I bought the device was on the 6th version of the android, then it was updated to the 7th, and recently the latest version of the global firmware 9.6.1 was released on the 8th !. In the immediate plans of the company - MIUI10! Remembering such updates on Samsung and Sony that my wife and I had, each update didn’t really add anything except all the big braking. Lenovo did not indulge in updates at all, and all the firmwares were with their quirks. And here it is, no slowdown in performance is observed at all!
If I am lucky to test a new smartphone, I will use it in the same mode, perhaps I will pay more attention to the camera, just to compare it with what is now.

K
Requirements for the test task are not met. Must completeone thing of the three test items.

Post has been editedDishkou - 31.07.18, 17:40

Rep: (30)
1. My iPhone SE device, an assistant for all occasions.
2. Work the device in everyday tasks.
3. The phone is used for about six months, and copes with the tasks.
The phone is used primarily for communication. There are no problems with this in the phone. A minus is still present, and this is an incoming call on the whole screen, tolerant, but there are calls at the most inopportune moment.
Multimedia potential, at a fairly good level, listening to me, with the hearing of an average person, is quite comfortable. Watching videos on the screen at 4 ’’ is possible, but not as convenient as at 6 ’’. This is my choice in favor of compactness.
Entertainment and games, again, the screen is too small, but it does not interfere with play and, if necessary (desired), you can play almost everything that is in the App Store. The performance of the phone is not amazing, but the processor A9 and 2gb ram, work out to the fullest.
The ergonomics of the phone, this is what I like for it, the phone lies perfectly in the hand, and allows you to work with it with one hand without fear of dropping it.
As a former Android user, I had to tighten my belt in one place, but iOS allows me to dissolve it in another.

Post has been editedautan - 30.07.18, 17:01

Rep: (73)
1) OnePlus 5T
2) I would like to test the new Xiaomi: the device in everyday tasks.
3) My “Flagship Killer” perfectly fulfills all the duties assigned to him.
I work as a video editor and it is not always possible to record the plot on the "older" equipment. In these moments, the OnePlus 5T helps me out. The camera does an excellent job with reportage photography, and the presence of 4K recording allows you to make videos with a quality margin for further editing.
Also on the smartphone is very convenient to read e-books. The OnePlus 5T has a large 18: 9 display, so I stopped using a tablet for this purpose, and now I carry less technology with me. Thanks to the Super AMOLED technology, the battery sits very slowly (in the night mode) and I can enjoy reading during the trip without being afraid to remain without a phone.
Due to the powerful stuffing and competent shell OxygenOS, the smartphone easily pulls all the games at maximum settings. I especially like the collection-collective AR-games (in the spirit of Pokemon GO), so for me it is important that the phone holds a charge for a long time and does not lose contact with the satellites. OnePlus 5T brilliantly performs both tasks, allowing you to enjoy not only the world, but also its virtual complement.

Post has been editedWinnie the Pooh's Feet - 30.07.18, 17:13

Rep: (198)
1. ASUS ZenFone 3 ZE552KL 64GB
2. I want to test the operation of the device in everyday tasks, as well as the work of the camera.
3. I like my smartphone, especially in my daily work, at the moment it copes with all the tasks. I love to play FIFA Mobile, Pubg, NFS, the phone pulls all the games that I install.
Unfortunately, there are also disadvantages in this phone: 1. Unstable GPS operation in the city (Moscow). 2. Lack of NFC (I can not use Android Pay). 3. Although at the moment support is at a height and the system is updated to Androyd 8.0.0. Smartphone “sores” are not cured (sometimes it hangs and does not respond to commands - a black screen, Wi-Fi buttons and a flashlight stick).

Therefore, I want to test these particular functions on the new Xiaomi (games, NFC-Android Pay, GPS operation, VK surfing, YouTube, etc.).

Good day.

1) Asus ZenFon Max Pro M1 (phone 2 weeks before it was LeEco Le 2.
2) The work of the smartphone in everyday tasks

My smartphone is only a couple of weeks after unpacking the factory box, so the impression of its work during daily use is fresh.
The biggest concern in using the smartphone was in its size. A display of 6 inches in my head drew shovels, fingers stretched so that you could cover the immense.

Upon receipt of the smartphone, all my thoughts about the shovel broke about the harsh reality. Despite the 6 inches of the phone conveniently lay in your hand. All buttons are in finger accessibility. With proper skill, your thumb can reach into any part of the screen.

For 2 weeks, the smartphone was mercilessly exploited in order to facilitate my everyday tasks:
1. NFC - I would never have thought that the function of the smartphone is available to cause delight only by the fact that it works. Pay by phone in the store? No problem! Do not stand in line at the subway, and quietly record the trip on the map using a smartphone? Easy! (I repent, I managed to correctly attach the Troika card only on the third attempt. We will consider this just a lack of experience). I didn’t try connecting various devices, and I don’t have them, so this function couldn’t make my life easier.
2. Battery. Not. Battery 5000 mach - the whole day the phone is completely offline, not tying me either to the outlet or to the ROM. I think it’s not worth explaining how battery life makes life easier.
3. And of course a few words about the system: a bare android gives a lot of different options for help in everyday use. And the office, and voice assistants, and more.

1. Xiaomi redmi note 5 (6-64)
2. Use with everyday tasks, such as: work with office applications, google spreadsheet, navigation, social networks, work time.
3. I chose a smartphone because of price, quality, and a margin of safety))
Previously, it was redmi 5 plus (4-64), also good in its line, but it lacked resources and periodically lost GPS. Note 5 is coping on all counts so far, the only minus the lack of NFS. But the battery margin partially overlaps this minus. All good!

K
Requirements for the test task are not met.

Post has been editedDishkou - 31.07.18, 17:43

Rep: (2)
1. iPhone 8 Plus
2. OS interface.
3. I have been using this device since the start of sales in Russia. The convenience and ease of use of iOS has always attracted. The OS interface is undergoing very slow, I would even say evolutionary changes. Of course, he seeks for the better. I think that apple needs to work with the logic of building the setup menu. Some settings items in my opinion are illogical and inconsistent. The first part of the settings menu is functional; it’s practical, and a lot of water is blurred in the lower part (applications and options for them).
I believe that the OS interface should be convenient and practical. Application icons should be grouped by functionality.
It is important to observe the OS visualization. For the styling of pop-up messages, for the implementation of the features of the OS within the device, given that this xiaomi MIUI can be compared to the shell with the "bare" Android.

I will be happy to become your tester of a new smartphone and describe all my impressions about the new Xiaomi device.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/14/19, 2:51 p.m.